Thread: CWA Rankings for August 26th 2009

God

Status

CWA Rankings for August 26th 2009

Originality, Relevance, Setting the Scene, Spelling/Grammar, Overall Quality - Final Score

10. The Bulldog - 3, 5.5, 4.5, 3.5, 4 - 4.10
    The Bulldog made his debut in Atlanta and got the win for his team. It wasnt an impressive performance by any means, but a win is a win. Maybe now that he got past his debut jitters, the Bulldog can show what he is made of, when he faces fan favourite Ralph McCoy in Pittsbugh at the next Adrenaline Rush.

09. Don de Vries - 5.5, 5, 6, 7, 6 - 5.90
    Don was left to fend for himself against the duo of Ralph McCoy and Shadow Equinox, after his partner Jay Walters basically looked like he wasnt even there. Don wasn't on his game either in Atlanta, as he looked sloppy at times, but at least he tried to get something going in that match. If there is any consolation for the Elephant Man coming out of that match, is the fact that he is still the #1 contender for the X-Fly Championship and that he wasnt the one who got his shoulders counted down.

08. Ralph McCoy - 5.5, 7, 6.5, 6, 6 - 6.20
    Another match and another win for the simple man from Houston Texas. Together with Shadow Equinox, Ralph gained some sort of revenge on his X-Fly adversary Don De Vries. Also, pinning Jay Walters is gonna give The Roadrunner great momentum going into Meltdown and his quest to become the new X-Fly Champion.

07. Dr. Jack Adams - 6, 7.75, 7, 8, 7 - 7.15
    Not the usual dominat Jack Adams we are used to seeing in the ring, but solid non-the-less. Did his part and his team won against the most dominant force in wrestling today. The number 1 contender to Ultimate Pain's World Heavyweight Title will look to keep his winning ways going, when he faces Don De Vries at the next Adrenaline Rush.

06. Guardian Devil - 7, 7.5, 6.75, 8, 7 - 7.25
    The former Brotherhood leader sent another message to everyone in CWA by destroying the team of Simon Steiner and Lord of Darkness. Ultimate Pain better be watching, because it seems GD is getting ready to settle the score with the man who stole his spot in the Brotherhood.

04. Shadow Equinox - 7, 7.5, 7.5, 8, 7.5 - 7.50
    Solid performance by the mysterious man from the Depths of Hell. Worked well with Ralph McCoy and gained an important win over two of the hottest competitors in CWA today. At Meltdown he has a date with his former trainer and friend Damon Deeds and if he can repeat his performance from this past Adrenaline Rush, there's no doubt that he will pull off another win.

04. The Future - 7.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 7.5 - 7.50
    Nothing new here. The Future is the best tag team in CWA and it looks like their reign as Tag Team Champions is going to continue for a very long time. Alexis was also very impressive as the self proclaim Women's Champion got the win for her team by making Alexa submit with her new submission move, the Indian Death Lock.

02. Rich Stone - 8.25, 7.5, 8, 7, 7.75 - 7.70
    The former MMA star was on his game at Adrenaline Rush and a major reason why his team prevailed against the Brotherhood. But there was friction between himself and Arsen and if he wants to keep winning, he has to figure out how to get along with The Agent of Change. In Pittsburgh he will team up with Arsen again and they're going up against the duo of Joey Nicholas and Ultimate Pain, two guys that not only are champions, but two guys that are looking for revenge.

02. The Brotherhood - 8.5, 7.25, 7.5, 8, 7.25 - 7.70
    Not a great night for The Brotherhood. Great performance in the ring and maybe any other night they would have gotten the win, but not good enough this week to get past the awesome trio of Adams, Stone and Arsen. Not only they lost, but it seems that for the first time ever, there are signs of friction in their group. Will Matt Jones forgive Joey Nicholas for slapping him? What will Ultimate Pain do when he finds out The Real Deal slapped his little brother? Are the Brotherhood's days as the most dominant force in wrestling coming to an end?

01. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen - 8.75, 8, 8, 8, 8.75 - 8.30
    The newcomer just proved to the wrestling world how good he really is. In Atlanta he pulled off one of the greatest performances in CWA history. Not only he got the pin for his team, but he basically dominated every single member of the Brotherhood in that match. Since signing with CWA, The Agent of Change has set his sight on the World Title and with performances like this past Wednesday, we could very well see a brand new CWA World Champion in the very near future.
    Last edited by God; 08-29-2009 at 01:23 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: CWA Rankings for August 26th 2009

Holy shit, I am humbled. I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say, I didn't think my promo was that good. I liked the concept, but not how it played out. Good stuff none of the less.

Did The Brotherhood get deducted? I enjoyed theirs
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

I found your promo such a fun read and it never bored me once. I thought it was amazing.

Any other night the Brotherhood would have won and maybe I was little harsh on them with the voting...I really loved (and I mean LOVED) the beginning of their promo, but the end was a kind of a letdown to me.

God

Status

Roberto has provided some text for each grade. So rep him for it.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ramrod!

Status

Man, what am I doing wrong? I always end up a below 7 average...*grabs razor*!!

Edit: Okay nevermind, what I meant to say was how come I always end up at the top? I seriously thought that promo was at least going to be in the high 7.0's!

Ratchet

Status

Oh noes friction in the BroHood!
    I really enjoyed yours as well Nicky
    I saw no other spot besides numero uno for ya

Danger Zone

Status

yeah awesome job Nick, I can live with a tie for second

Ratchet

Status

You're was quite the read too sonic, I have no doubt in my mind that you tied us

Danger Zone

Status

surprised I did your promo was awesome

Thread Information