Thread: Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Pittsburgh, PN (Preview)

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Pittsburgh, PN (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Pittsburgh, PN on September 9th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

In the main event this week the CWA World Champion The Ultimate Pain will team up once again with the CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas to try and gain some retribution for their loss last week. They face the unlikely duo of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Rich Stone. Arsen scored the pinfall victory last week and has clearly gotten the attention of the Ultimate Pain. Partners on September 9th, opponents on September 23rd when they battle to determine the number one contender for the CWA World Championship at Five Star Attraction.

In a battle of the number one contenders, Don de Vries will face former CWA Lightweight Champion Dr. Jack Adams in singles action. Don de Vries gained his number one contender spot when Ralph McCoy was unable to compete on August 12th. Ralph McCoy has since been named co-number one contender but de Vries will be looking to send a message out by taking down the number one contender to the Ultimate Pain and the CWA World Championship. Adams was announced as the number one contender when the Brotherhood ran in and prevented a winner being decided two weeks ago when Adams faced Rich Stone. CWA Management felt that Dr. Jack Adams was robbed and have made him the number one contender.

The CWA World Tag Team Champions the Future will put their gold on the line on September 9th against Hardcore Hell. The Future took Hardcore Hell under their wings with the promise of a title match at the end. It appears the Future have run out of patience and decided to end the experiment early. Devon Jones getting his ass kicked by Uncle Sal last week didn’t help matters either.

The Guardian Devil will once again be called upon by Charles Anderson as the cleansing of CWA looks to continue. This week Guardian Devil has CWA original Mike Rotch set firmly in his sights. Looking at Guardian Devil in recent weeks, we’re betting on Mike Rotch not coming back after this match.

The Bulldog made an impressive start to his CWA career by picking up the three count in his debut. He will however need to raise his game this week as he faces the co-number one contender to the CWA X-Fly Championship in the form of Ralph McCoy.

And to open the show we will see The New Chapter Jay Walters take on the newcomer Damage Nixon in singles action.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    The Brotherhood
    vs.
    Rich Stone & Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

Don de Vries
    vs.
    Dr. Jack Adams

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Future ©
    vs.
    Hardcore Hell

The Guardian Devil
    vs.
    Mike Rotch

Ralph McCoy
    vs.
    The Bulldog

Jay Walters
    vs.
    Damage Nixon

Private Message your Promo's to God, PeaceSells and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, September 5th 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and I’ll let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Pittsburgh, PN (Preview)

Wow. Not only a huge main event for Adrenaline Rush, but holy shit! Stone versus Arsen and Pain vs. Adams at Five Star Attraction!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

no gui at meltdown, Your match with Stone is a number 1 contenders match for the Heavyweight championship at Five star attraction

True Heart and Emotion

Status

i miss one show and im dropped down to first match of the nyt? wtf, i've been doing great lately

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ratchet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    i miss one show and im dropped down to first match of the nyt? wtf, i've been doing great lately
    I highly doubt it's punishment man.
    Just do your best this time around

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, I read that. Didn't mean that it was a four way. I can't wait to partner up with Sonic until then.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    It's nothing against you it's just the way the matches fell. You're still involved in the X-Fly title picture.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information