Thread: Adrenaline Rush - August 26th 2009 - Live from Atlanta, GA

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - August 26th 2009 - Live from Atlanta, GA

Live from Atlanta, GA.

vs.

- Three of the four men in this match are making their CWA debuts.
    - St. Deuce is in need of a win and soon.

St. Deuce seemingly had no interest in competing in this match as he walked out on his partner after only three minutes. Deuce turned, walked away and didn’t look back as Damage Nixon was left for dead. The Bulldog and Rey Guerrero likewise didn’t have the best communication as The Bulldog punched out Guerrero when he asked for a tag. The Bulldog lined up Nixon and hit a spear before following up with a vicious F-5 for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 6 minutes and 03 seconds, the Bulldog and Rey Guerrero.

Cameras go backstage where we are in Charles W. Anderson’s office with the Guardian Devil, seemingly awaiting orders.

Charles Anderson: Alright Mr. Devlin, it’s time we quash this rebellion before it gets out of hand. Those two chuckle heads, Simon Steiner and Lord of Darkness need to mind their god *&%$ business.

GD: This is between me and the Brotherhood, everyone else should just butt out. I would be more than happy to crush Steiner and Lord of Darkness under my boots.

Charles Anderson: Excellent! I knew you would see things my way. But….I want to protect my investment in you. I am assigning Top Dog to tag team with you this week. Let’s face it, you have very few friends in this company and I don’t need you getting jumped by a couple nobodies and killing our momentum so quickly.

GD: Are you serious with this? Top Dog hasn’t won a match in months and I don’t need this bum getting in my way. I can most certainly handle a handicapped match against Steiner and Lord of Darkness. In fact, I’d prefer it.

Charles Anderson: Top Dog is going to be teaming with you this week; this is not a request…

GD: Fine, have it your way. If the Dog gets in my way so help me, I’ll humble him out too.

Charles Anderson: That is entirely fine by me. You just need another set of eyes, I don’t count on him actually protecting you or anything. I’ve instructed him to warn you at the first sign of trouble. That is all.

GD: Good, see that he does it. On an aside, where exactly are we going with this little battle…?

Charles Anderson: I won’t have anyone try and run my company asunder by their violent actions. That is the only thing we are doing here. My interest with the Brotherhood goes only as far as yours does; I could care less any other time. My goal, no, OUR goal is to protect my business interests in this company while you seek your revenge on your former ‘friends’.

GD: Great, as long as we are on the same page here, nothing will stop us. Certainly not Steiner, the Lord of Darkness, Top Dog, and even the ‘Hood. Let’s not confuse anything here. I am a one man army. A patron saint amongst a sea of scum and villainy. BUT, this does not indicate I have no friends. On the contrary, I think perhaps the best way to combat the legions here in CWA is to fight fire with fire.

Charles Anderson: What do you intend to do Mr. Devlin?

GD: All in due time Charles, you will see soon enough, but perhaps it’s time to call upon a few old colleagues to take care of business…

Charles Anderson: Ah, I see where you are going with this….and I love it. Take care of business tonight, and we’ll enact your plan shortly.

GD: That’s all I needed to hear from you. I believe the time is nigh to tear this uprising asunder.

Anderson stands up and slams his fist on the table.

Charles Anderson: EXCELLENT! Humbleize these fools!

And on that note, GD stands up, hurls his chair and storms out the front door.

Charles Anderson: And would you knock it off with the chair tossing? Those are friggin expensive!!!

As the Guardian Devil exits the room, he bumps into a smiling Top Dog.

Top Dog: Alright alright, time for my bad luck to end here tonight! How you doin’ big man? Still the most dominant force in wrestling??

GD: All you have to do is stand on the apron like a good little lapDOG and make sure no one jumps me, including you. Now get out of my WAY!

GD shoves the Top Dog aside and storms towards the ring.

Top Dog: *Chuckling nervously* Heh, you got it chief! Don’t worry about us! I got your back!!! Ouch…

We go backstage where Alexis is walking with her back to the camera. Alexis is walking at a high pace and the cameraman struggles to keep up despite the fact that Alexis is wearing a large overcoat. Alexis finally stops and enters the locker-room of the Brotherhood. Inside the locker-room are the CWA World Tag Team Champions the Future who are preparing for their match coming up later tonight. Matt Jones and Kennif leBlanch are also present. Alexis walks over to Daren Storm and Axl Storm and with her back to the camera pulls open the overcoat in front of them. Matt Jones and Kennif leBlanch drop what they are doing and quickly make their way over for a better look. All four men stand looking at Alexis in silence. Kennif leBlanch is first to speak.

Kennif leBlanch: That’s what I’m Talkin Aboot!

Back to ringside now where Guardian Devil and Top Dog make their entrance.

vs.

- Guardian Devil is still unbeaten in CWA and has recently taken on a role of being a problem solver to Charles Anderson.
    - Top Dog has been on one hell of a bad run as of late and is praying Devil continues his unbeaten run tonight.
    - Simon Steiner & The Lord of Darkness both got involved in the mass brawl at the end of last weeks show and are seemingly being punished this week.

Top Dog was looking to start the match but Devil ordered him to the outside to stand guard at the end of the entrance ramp. Top Dog knew what was good for him and did as he was told. Steiner started for his team and after less than two minutes in the ring with Devil, he was begging to tag out as Devil showed no mercy in trying to rip his arm out of his socket. Steiner eventually got free and tagged in the reluctant Lord of Darkness. The Lord of Darkness slowly entered the ring and we soon see why as Devil charged with a Yakuza Kick that nearly decapitated him. Darkness falls in the ring corner before Devil pulls him back to his feet to hit the devastating Holy Driver for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 4 minutes and 43 seconds, the Guardian Devil and Top Dog.

Guardian Devil doesn’t seem finished as he gives new instructions to Top Dog to bring him a steel chair. Dog hands in a steel chair before resuming his guarding duties. Devil smashes the chair across the head of Steiner before opening it and putting it on the neck of Lord of Darkness in a very similar fashion to Ultimate Pain last week against Randy Robinson. Devil walks over to the ropes before speaking into the camera and mouthing that anything you can do, I can do better. Three guesses s to who that was directed at. Devil climbs to the middle rope before jumping off with a Double Foot Stomp to literally snap the neck of the Lord of Darkness. Guardian Devil decides to follow up by inflicting some more damage to the busted open Simon Steiner on the outside.

Guardian Devil grabs a second chair and this time places it across the throat of Steiner and then runs him into the steel ring post to drive the chair into Steiner’s windpipe with a sickening crash. Steiner falls onto his back and rolls around in agony, it doesn’t take long before the blood starts to flow out of his mouth as Devil looks on with glee. Devil heads around the other side of the ring and gives a new order to Top Dog. Top Dog goes around the ring and drags both Simon Steiner and Lord of Darkness back up the ramp as Devil leads the way. The camera switches to a backstage camera where we pick up Devil coming through the entrance curtain followed closely by Dog and the victims. Devil makes his way over to the dumpsters before opening one of them and covering his nose almost immediately. Top Dog lifts Simon Steiner up over his head and dumps him into the dumpster before Devil slams it closed. Devil moves around and opens a second dumpster while Top Dog repeats the motions with Lord of Darkness. Devil again slams the lid shut and dusts himself down before turning to Top Dog.

GD: Go get me a mountain dew to celebrate.

Top Dog turns and runs off to follow out the latest order as Devil smiles to himself at a job well done.

The Future and Alexis make their way to the ring next. The Future are dressed to compete while Alexis is still wearing her overcoat and has a big smile on her face. The trio reach the ring and Alexis is handed a mic.

Alexis: Following my superb victory last week in which I completely destroyed and humiliated Alexa all by myself, I decided, A reward was needed. If I was to wait for Charles Anderson to give me what I earned, well, I’d be waiting a really long time. So, I have gone out, and spent my own hard earned money on this.

Alexis opens her overcoat and drops it to the ground behind her revealing a shiny new title belt around her waist. The camera zooms in on it and reads CWA Women’s Champion.

Alexis: Now, seeing as I paid for this myself, I am under no obligation to defend this title, hell, I don’t have to ever defend it and there isn’t a damn thing CWA can do about it. CWA cant strip me of the title because if they did, they would be arrested for theft. I don’t even care if CWA refuse to recognize it, I recognize it and that’s much more important. So, ladies and gentlemen, the first, and until I retire the only, CWA Women’s Champion, Me.

Alexis raises her arms in victory as the fans clearly don’t approve of Alexis’ attitude.

vs.

- The Future will defend the CWA World Tag Team Championships next week against Hardcore Hell.
    - TJ Styles & The Machine will be awaiting the winners as they get a title shot at Meltdown.

Alexa and Alexis started the match to pick up where they left off last week. Alexa gained the early advantage but when she went off the ropes Axl Storm grabbed her by the hair to stop her and allow Alexis to get the upper hand. Alexis worked over the ribs before tagging in Daren Storm. Daren Storm mocked Alexa in the corner until she started slapping with everything she had. Axl Storm tries to come into the ring but Alexa kicked the rope up to leave him in a lot of pain. Alexa made a run to her corner but Daren grabbed her foot and tripped her in the centre of the ring. Daren pulled Alexa back to the Future’s corner and decided against mocking this time as he dropped several elbow drops to the ribs and stomach of Alexa. Daren Storm tagged in Axl who has some revenge on his mind.

Alexa gets pulled back to her feet via her hair before Axl scoop slams her hard in the corner. A figure four by Axl makes Alexa scream in pain until TJ Styles breaks it and unknowingly allows a double team by Daren and Axl on Alexa who receives a Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combination. The lifeless Alexa is Irish Whipped into the Future’s corner before Alexis is reintroduced. Daren Storm and Axl Storm waste little time in charging across the ring and taking Styles and The Machine down from the ring apron. All four men end up on the outside as Alexis showed off some of her new wrestling holds by applying an Indian Death lock to force the barely conscious Alexa to tap out in the middle of the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, via Submission, in 7 minutes and 52 seconds, the Future!

The Future celebrate their victory by smashing the face of TJ Styles into the steel ring steps before double teaming the Machine and sending him back first into the ring post. In the ring, Alexis is still applying the pressure in the Indian Death lock. Daren Storm grabs a bag from ringside and slides into the ring while Axl Storm holds Alexa in a seated position. Alexis lets go of Alexa as Daren Storm takes her place in holding Alexa down. Alexis opens the bad and brings out a scissors. Alexis grabs a chunk of hair and hacks it off. Alexis follows up with another chunk and another as the hair slowly becomes thinner. The Machine tries to climb into the ring but Axl has decided to give him a close up look at the CWA World Tag Team Championship belt to put him back down. Alexis finishes her botch job before throwing the scissors down and admiring her work. Alexis then puts her title belt back around her waist and takes her spot between the Tag Team Champions for a victory pose. Alexis see’s a chance to further humiliate Alexa and takes it. Alexis stands up onto the back of Alexa and poses for the cameras along with her team.

We go backstage where Uncle Salvatore is still investigating for Roberto's assailant. As he is searching around, he finds himself face to face with Devon Jones.

Devon Jones: Hey old man, still looking for the man who ended your pathetic nephew's career?

Devon laughs a bit, then puts his serious face back on as he stares at Uncle Salvatore.

Uncle Sal: Mi scusi, but do I know you amico?

Devon Jones: I am Devon Jones and this is my human form.

Uncle Sal: Oh grazie for informing me Dave, nice to meet you.

Devon Jones: Say what? Listen old man, I did not inform you, I said this is my human form and also my name is not Dave.

Uncle Sal: Oh mi scusi, mi scusi, maybe you'd like to be called David.

Devon Jones: My name is not Dave or David, is Devon...whatever, just call Jones you fool.

Uncle Sal: Oh, ok no problemo Johnny, just take it easy.

Devon Jones is getting really frustrated now as his voice gets louder.

Devon Jones: My name is Jones, Devon Jones, get it right.

Uncle Sal: Hey relax mamaluke, I may be a little old, but I'm not deaf...anyway, I gotta go, I have clues to find. Again, it was nice to meet you Dave.

Devon Jones: Maybe your clue is standing right before your face.

Uncle Sal: Where? What are you talking about?

Devon Jones: Me, you idiot. Maybe I took Roberto out.

Uncle Sal laughs hysterically.

Uncle Sal: You? Please, stop being funny, my stomach is gonna burst.

Devon Jones: Why couldn't I be the man who took him out?

Uncle Sal: Oh comon, look at you. You think Roberto would get injured by someone like who?

Devon Jones: What is that supposed to mean?

Uncle Sal: It means you're a jobber and jobbers don't take out Main Eveners...capish.

Devon Jones looks really offended and a little embarrassed as well.

Devon Jones: Oh yeah????? I’m just a jobber????? Well, would a jobber do this?

Devon Jones slaps Uncle Sal right in the face. Uncle Sal instantly punches him back and the two just brawl, until they find themselves inside the ring. As they keep brawling, Mr. Anderson comes out with a ref and orders him to ring the bell. It seems he is making this an official match now.

vs.

- Uncle Salvatore is making his CWA wrestling debut.
    - Devon Jones has once again talked himself into trouble.

Uncle Salvatore in the meanwhile has taken control of the fight and has Devon Jones all curled up in the corner, while he repeatedly keeps hammering him with kicks. Uncle Sal picks up Devon, sends him bouncing off the ropes and hits him with a hard clothesline that sends him straight down to the mat. Uncle Sal picks him up and hits a shoulder breaker and then pumps up the crowd by climbing the top turnbuckle.

Uncle Sal quickly makes his way back over towards a laid out Devon Jones and begins to stomp away at his head and back. Sal picks him back up to his feet and whips him into the ropes again. As Jones returns, Salvatore meets him with the Iron Claw and begins to squeeze Jones 'head until he lies motionless on the mat. The ref checks on Devon Jones and calls for the bell.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match, in 4 minutes and 53 seconds, via submission is Uncle Salvatore!

The scene opens up to Ralph's locker room, where said wrestler is sitting on a bench while stretching his back while a trainer seems to be taking off some bandages.

Ralph: It seems like my dreams, my ambition, will have to be put on hold for a while.

Ralph stands up as pain is shown on his evident on his face and the trainer leaves the room.

Ralph: Joey, even though it was my first per-per-view match, even though it was my first championship match, even though I damn well broke my back halfway into the match, you beat me...but you know what? I came this close from winning, and god, it makes me want it even more.

Ralph starts pacing the room.

Ralph: Although, the aftermath of Redemption, served as a reminder of my defeat as I was literally forced away from the ring by Mr. Anderson and numerous trainers, giving Mr. Don de Vries yet another Number One Contender match win. Now, I am in a tag team match against Don de Vries and Jay Walters, two people I have never wrestled once in my career, with my new buddy Shadow.

Ralph soon sits back down on the bench as he soon starts stretching his legs.

Ralph: As for my actions last week, I regret nothing, and I must say, that was 'bout the best brawl CWA's ever seen! I mean, honestly, you had weapons, fists on fists, beatings and beatings! Heck, after this whole X-Fly division thing, I might be aiming for the tag team gold in the near future, but I shouldn't really say that 'cause that would give the Brotherhood more reason to attack me. Back to the topic though. My opponents, Jay Walters and Don de Vries. Jay is honestly, in my opinion, is as green as I used to be, same for Don. They might have the skills, but not the adversity that I have lived up to. I have been beaten, not sure 'bout bloodied, dominated, injured, and broken in half here at the CWA!

Ralph soon starts stretching his other leg, specifically on the knee.

Ralph: I must say right now Jay, I don't like you. You just 'bout done everything to Doc Adams to make me curse in my hat and piss me the hell off. Don't worry though, in a few minutes, I'm going to take matters in my own hands, and soon enough, you will be nothing 'cept another crop on my wheat field.

Ralph abruptly stands up and puts on his cowboy hat as he walks out his locker room into the hallway. Shadow Equinox's music soon fills the hallway.

Ralph: Some people ask me if I'm scared, scared of big people like Top Dog or Ultimate Pain. I tell them just stand by and watch. There is no obstacle in my way that I can't jump over, slide under, or charge though. Soon enough, that X-Fly Championship will be around my waist. I am not scared.

Ralph McCoy's entrance music soon fills the hallway as the gorilla position is spotted. As he nears the gorilla position he puts his face close to the camera.

Ralph: I'm not scared of this injury on my back, I'm not scared of 'The New Chapter' Jay Walters, I'm not scared of 'The Elephant Man' Don de Vries, I'm not scared of 'The Real Deal' Joey Nicholas, and I can assure you that I am not scared of some man holding a god damn camera!

Ralph moves his face as he walks through the curtains and the sounds of the crowd becomes deafening.

vs.

- de Vries is currently the number one contender for the CWA X-Fly Championship.
    - Jay Walters meanwhile has been complaining about being screwed last week.
    - Ralph McCoy was ambushed from behind last week meaning he lost his chance to become number one contender.
    - Shadow Equinox is yet to stake a claim at the X-Fly title since losing in the tournament several weeks ago.

Walters spent most of the match complaining to the official who disqualified Nicholas last week and in Walters mind cost him the title. Don de Vries had enough of the complaining and tagged himself in and refused to tag back out. Ralph McCoy was looking for revenge and did everything he could think of to inflict damage on de Vries. Don de Vries spent most of the match on the defensive until McCoy missed a cross body attempt and de Vries zoned in on the injured back. Don de Vries locked McCoy in a Lion tamer in the centre of the ring and placed his knee deep into the back of McCoy to try and injure him some more, and maybe get the win. Shadow Equinox made sure the submission wasn’t going to happen as he broke it with a middle rope bulldog to de Vries. Don de Vries ended up rolling back to his corner where Walters tagged himself back in. Walters tried for the C.O.I but Equinox ducked it. Walters turned back to Equinox and got blinded by the Black Mist. Ralph McCoy comes off the ropes and hit’s a Tornado DDT on Walters as Equinox takes down de Vries with a baseball slide. McCoy covers Walters and picks up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 15 minutes and 12 seconds, Ralph McCoy and Shadow Equinox!

McCoy and Equinox both celebrate their victory in the ring as de Vries shakes his head in disappointment at his partner. Don de Vries heads back up the ramp but is cut off by CWA owner Charles W. Anderson. Anderson has a mic in his left hand and seems to have something important to say.

Charles Anderson: Firstly, Don, I apologize in advance. Secondly, Ralph, congratulations. As a result of gaining the pinfall victory in this match, you have added yourself to the X-Fly title match at Meltdown meaning it is now a three way dance.

Ralph McCoy raises his arms in victory as Shadow Equinox congratulates him. Don de Vries meanwhile is shouting obscenities at McCoy from afar.

Charles Anderson: Now, Mr. Equinox, I have just come from a meeting with some one you are very familiar with. And, well, I wont bore you with the details but he can be very persuasive, so at Meltdown, it will be Shadow Equinox, one on one, with Demon Deeds, in a no disqualification, falls count anywhere match. Good luck.

Charles Anderson turns and heads backstage, Shadow Equinox remains in the ring, not looking upset, but not looking overjoyed either, unlike Ralph McCoy who has started a little dance in the ring as de Vries has now started shouting as Jay Walters. Walters ignores de Vries and keeps walking. Don de Vries turns his protests on the unfortunate fans who are situated to his left.

We go backstage with Michelle Kelly who is standing with Dr. Jack Adams and Jerry Black, who are preparing for their match.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and gentlemen, we are moments away from a blockbuster tag team main event. With me at this time is Dr. Adams. First of all, congratulations on an impressive outing against Rich Stone.

Dr. Jack Adams: Thanks. If certain individuals had been able to mind their own business, I'm sure I would have won.

Michelle Kelly: Coming off that match, how do you feel about teaming up with Rich Stone tonight?

Dr. Jack Adams: Well, I'm understandably apprehensive about it. He thinks I'm out to get him for some reason, so I'll be watching him very carefully. If he realizes that I have no beef with him, he'll likely make a good partner.

Michelle Kelly: You'll also be teaming with the newcomer Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. What are your thoughts on him?

Dr. Jack Adams: I don't know him very well, but he seems like a good enough guy. Judging from what I've seen so far, he's a hard worker with a lot of talent. I'm looking forward to teaming with him tonight.

Michelle Kelly: Since your return, you've made quite an impact. Now, you seem to have your sights set on the Brotherhood. Why?

Dr. Jack Adams: They're bullies. I hate bullies. They apparently have yet to grow out of the juvenile, high school mentality that they can just gang up on everyone and take whatever they want. They’ve run roughshod over this company for too long, and I'm sick and tired of it. Judging by the events two weeks ago, I'm not alone in that opinion.

Jerry Black: It's time, Doc.

Michelle Kelly:Thanks for your time, Doctor, and good luck tonight.

Adams and Black head for the curtain and wait to be announced.
    The Champ's music hits and he comes out with Nicholas and Mini Pain in tow. The Brotherhood is as confident and arrogant as ever, as they stroll down to the ring.

Rich Stone is next out looking pumped and ready to go. He waits at the bottom of the ramp for his team. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen comes out to the ring next. Arsen walks around the ring and passes Rich Stone and the two don’t even acknowledge each other. Finally is time for the biggest fan favourite in CWA to make his way to the ring and like always gets a huge reception. The trio enter the ring and the match starts.

vs.

- The Brotherhood have been on a warpath as of late and are looking to take out another three members of the CWA roster tonight.
    - Rich Stone is looking to put himself back into title contention following Redemption.
    - Arsen has made an instant impact in CWA and looks to do the same as Stone and put himself in line for a title match.
    - Dr. Jack Adams is not only gunning for the title, he’s also gunning for revenge as he blames the Brotherhood for Roberto being taken out at Redemption.

Joey Nicholas is gonna start for the Brotherhood and Doc Adams decides to start for his team. These two have been adversaries since the beginning of CWA and it doesn't look like this feud is about to end anytime soon. After some back and forth, Joey takes control after some rake of the eyes and hits the Doc with a sick delayed vertical suplex. Joey goes for the pin but Adams kicks out after a two count. Big punch to Doc's head and Joey takes him to his corner. Nicholas was about to tag Pain in, but Matt steals the tag from his brother and makes his way in.

Matt taunts the crowd a bit and maybe he is taking to much time because Adams seems to be recovering and as Mini Pain finally goes to work on him, Doc hits him with a couple of rights. Matt, all dizzy, escapes from Adams and tags his brother. In the meanwhile Adams has made his way to his corner and tags Stone in.

The two lock up and Ultimate Pain gets Rich in a headlock but after some struggling, Stone pushes Pain to the ropes and on the way back goes for a clothesline, but the champ ducks and delivers a kick to Stone's midsection. Pain is in firm control and is getting ready for the Ulti Bomb, but Stone fights back and backdrops Pain. Both are down and both are trying to make it to their respective corner.

Stone is first and finally tags Arsen in, who comes in like a man on a mission. Beats up on the champ for a bit before Joey and Matt decide to interfere, but as soon as they do, Doc and Stone come to the rescue. The faces clear the ring by throwing their three opponents out of the ring. The ref tries to retake control of the match by ordering the CWA heroes to stay in the ring. In the meanwhile the Brotherhood is trying to regroup.

Ultimate Pain gets back in the ring, and as the two are ready to go at it again, Pain goes down in agony. It seems he has twisted his knee...or did he. Arsen laughs at the situation and its pretty clear Arsen thinks the champ is faking. Pain gets to his corner and tags Joy Nicholas in. Pain in the meanwhile gets out of the ring where he is getting looked over by a medic. Inside the ring Arsen and Joey circle each other, but the X-Fly champion doesn’t wanna a piece of Arsen either and decides to tag Mini Pain. Matt doesn’t seem to like the idea and refuses to tag himself in. After some arguing, Joey slaps Matt Jones in the face and tosses him in the ring. Ultimate Pain has not seen this as he is still outside with the medic. Arsen in an instant grabs Matt and hits him with the "Change your Mindset" and just like that this match is over.

Lindsay Monahan: The winners of this match, in 34 minutes and 29 seconds are Nikolas Kennedy Arsen, Rich Stone and Dr. Jack Adams.

The trio of Arsen, Doc and Stone celebrate in the ring...Joey grabs an unconscious Matt and puts him on his shoulder and together with a limping Pain retrieves to the back. Kennedy, Stone and Arsen share a less than friendly stare down in the ring to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    The Bulldog & Rey Guerrero def St. Deuce & Damage Nixon via Pinfall
    Guardian Devil & Top Dog def Simon Steiner & The Lord of Darkness via Pinfall
    The Future & Alexis def TJ Styles, The Machine & Alexa via Submission
    Ralph McCoy & Shadow Equinox def Don de Vries & Jay Walters via Pinfall
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, Rich Stone & Dr. Jack Adams def The Brotherhood via Pinfall

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    Roberto
    God

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    Roberto

++Promo's By++
    God
    Nieto
    Guardian Devil
    The Brain
    Roberto
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Adrenaline Rush - August 26th 2009 - Live from Atlanta, GA

Got the pinfall!

Good job to Brain and Sonic, as well as my opponents. That was a fun read, and I can't wait for next week.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Great show guys, GD crushing some fools like ususal..... I love this piece:

Uncle Sal: Mi scusi, but do I know you amico?

Devon Jones: I am Devon Jones and this is my human form.

Classic.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Danger Zone

Status

nice show worth the wait on it

Ratchet

Status

Damn the 'hood looked terrible

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Man, we lost? By how much?

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    Man, we lost? By how much?
    Very little. Had you not done a triple, you may have won.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status

Triple? as in combining the three Promos?

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Why would that play a part?

/confused

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

It's hard to explain, but you three got the same score. Yourself and Stone were close but Arsen was ahead which is what won it. Had Pain and Nicholas done it seperately, the scores most liekly would have been different and could have potentially given you the little bit that you needed to catch Arsen and win.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Shouldn't it be a total score for the 3 and not who's individually best?

I'm guessing Brain's was below ours (he was in a rush this week, I'm not insulting him here!) so I'd be intrigued to see who had the better 3-way total

Oh, and I'll send you the other thing soon Daren.

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

It was a total for the three but because Arsen scored higher, it brough his team's up. In the end The Brotherhood lost by 0.016.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

True Heart and Emotion

Status

sorry i no showed i was real busy this week guys,

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ramrod!

Status

Well hot damn, i'm back in the title spot! lol

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Another great show, guys. Uncle Sal is an awesome comedy character. He needs more bits with Jerry, imo.

Ratchet

Status

Did the Newbies promo?

God

Status

Bulldog did, none of the others did, hence why it was such a short match.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status

lawlDeuce. He needs to promo. And I was looking forward to Damage Nixon. Shame he didn't promo.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information