Thread: Rated-TED presents: WWE- The Money, The Fame

Curtain Jerker

Status

Rated-TED presents: WWE- The Money, The Fame

Backstory

(This is a continuation from WM 25)

Wrestlemania 25

- The Colons def Miz and Morrison to unify the WWE and World Tag Team Titles

- CM Punk def Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, Finlay, Christian, MVP and Kofi Kingston to win the MITB.

- 'Santina' won the first ever 25 Diva Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal

- Rey Mysterio def JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship.

- Matt Hardy def Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match.

- The Undertaker def Shawn Michaels

- Chris Jericho def Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka, 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper and Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat in a 3-on-1 Elimination Match.

- John Cena def Edge and the Big Show to win the World Heavyweight Championship

- Triple H def Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship.

Backstage Gossip

- The WWE Draft Show returns next Monday Night RAW. The format will be the same as the previous years.

- Tazz has been offered a new contract and psoition in the WWE to starve off interest from TNA, and to end any speculation about him leaving. This has come at the insisitence of both the WWE Board and the ECW creative team, both who are said to have major plans for the brand, which has mentioned possible returns of former stars, as the WWE is keen to bolster the ranks, and reignite some interest back into the brand. Will the 'Originals' return? Watch this space...

- Opposing the runours surrounding his statement at Wrestlemania, JBL has NOT quit the WWE, but is believe dto be taking a more authoratative role in the WWE, as the WWE are kene to kepe him. No mention as to wether he will return to active ring competition.

- Vickie Guerrero has been offered the RAW position on a full time basis, and a new GM has been appointed for Smackdown. However, many in the back expect major improvements in her on-screen personae, or she cou;d be replaced.

- Rumours speculate over the futur eof teh Divas Championship, with many feel it weakens the Women's Championship and it's prestige. A unification match for Backlash is possible, with talk of bringing back the Crusierweight Championship as it's replacment on Smackdown.

- Undertaker ha sbeen allocated some time off for knee surgery and recovery time. Shawn Michaels is likely to remain active.

Stay Tuned for the Raw preview...

Who's next?

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Re: Rated-TED presents: WWE- The Money, The Fame

sounds good will be reading

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw Preview

R-KO'ed?

Has the so-called 'Age of Orton' been killed off so soon in its stride? No doubt, after the months of abuse at his hands, Triple H and the McMahons would believe so, after his title defense against Orton at Wrestlemania, with a vicious punt, sledgehammer shot and Pedigree. With no legs to stand on, no doctors or lawyers to cover, but the dubious Legacy at his side, will Randy Orton be out for revenge?

A Wrestlemania Edge-ecation

Despite all the odds, the handicapps, Cena was able to defeat Edge and Big Show (involving memorably hoisting both men on his shoulders) to win the World Heavyweight Championship. However, knowing Edge, and his powerfully-placed wife, Rated R-for Rematch will no doubt be in his mind. Will Edge cash in his clause to take back the WHC? Only tonight will tell.

Also confirmed

Rey Mysterio won the Intercontinental Championship in record fashion, defeating JBL in 21 seconds to take the belt. Tonight his first defense is against Chris Jericho, who had an equally good showing at Wrestlemania, defeating 3 legendary stars in Snuka, Piper and Steamboat. Both men have the momentum going in, but who will leave with the IC gold?

And Shawn Michaels has requested time to address his defeat in the incredible match to the Undertaker. What news does HBK have for the WWE, and all it's fans?
    All this and more, tonight on Monday Night RAW!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Monday Night RAW
    Live from Kansas City
    Commentators: Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler
    The opening pyro explodes, as RAW kicks off, after a video putting over the great matches of llast night over, including the amazing Shawn Michaels vs the Undertaker match, John Cena defeating Big Show and Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship, and Triple H defeating Orton to retain his WWE title.

Speaking of whom, 'The Game' hits to a massive ovation as out comes Triple H, with Stephanie, Vince and Shane. Cole and Lawler put over how despite all the abuse and the plans, Orton came up short when it came to Triple H. All the Faction climb into the ring, as Triple H pose son the turnbuckle with the gold, whilst being applauded by the Mcmahons, before embracing Stephanie, whilst Vince grabs a mic, and goes to speak, before predictably, 'Voices' rings out, and Orton and Legacy step out, with a mic of his own.

Orton: 'Vince...Shane...Stephanie...Triple H. The McMahon family, the so-called most powerful family in the business, in the world. But really no more then mere cowards, who hide behind their power to ensure that i would not get a fair match with their beloved champion, Triple H. Last night, the stipulations clearly stated that if Triple H was counted out or disqualified, I would be handed the WWE title, and on numerous occasions, your biased referees ignored blatant cheap shots, and even an incomptent one was down, why was no replacement sent out? To call the DQ of Triple H punting me in the head, a blatant illegal manuever, and hitting me with a sledgehammer, which would have immediantly called for the bell, had there been a fair referee present. Once again, Triple H, your backstage connections keep you with that title, but make no mistake about it, I will be getting my rematch, and I will be taking that title from you, tonight!'

Triple H signals for Orton to come down the ramp, before Vince calms Triple H and addresses Orton.

Vince: 'Randy Orton, you dare have the nerve to come here, show your face on my show, after what you did to me and my family? Your lucky to still have a job, let alone a rematch. But I'll tell you what. Where theres no way in hell you'll get a rematch, I dont think Triple H will have any problem facing you one last time, in a no DQ match, and ridding us completely of you once and for all'

Orton: '(Smirking) See, there it is again: Typical McMahon Cowardice, hiding behind his champion. You see, you all really know that Triple H is nothing on me, which is why you'll never give me a title rematch,. because you know that whilst i am still in my prome, your champion is no more then a mere broken body, waiting for me to punt it out of its misery. You see, I know as well that i can beat Triple Hm which is why i went to Vickie Guerrero and stated my case to her. I even offered to put up my own career, and that of Legacy's to get a rematch for that title, and she's promised to come out now and address it. And i think you'll like what she has to say'

Orton stands back as Vickie comes wheeled out by Chavo Guerrero, a sthe fans pelt her with boos, and the McMahons and Triple H stare mordbidly, Triple H fuming at Orton, who is wearing a sly smirk.

Vickie: (Loud boos) Excuse me! (Boos get louder) EXCUSE ME!! (Still louder boos) Randy Orton, as per regards you offering your career for a rematch, that will not be nessercary. You see, Mr McMahon, you are still considered 'inactive' by the Board, so you have no powers here till next week, leaving me, the brand new RAW GM, and of Smackdown for now, with all the descision making abilities. But I have decided, after reviewing last night's finish, Randy Orton will get his rematch, at Backlash, against you Triple H, in a match to be decided by me, as will my husband Edge get his rematch against John Cena. But as for tonight, Triple H and John Cena will be forced to team up, to face Edge and Legacy, in a 3-on-2 handicapp match, and since you are up and out Vince, regarding yours and Shane's assault on them lats week, I'm booking you in a match, with Shane, against Randy Orton, in a no Disqualification match.'

Vince looks absolutely livid, as Vickie has a smug grin herself on, while Shane an Triple H eyeball Orton, who lazily looks back. Chavo rolls away Vickie, as Stephanie trie sto calm her father, and Orton has his final piece to say.

Orton: 'You see, Triple H, your time is over. The time for you competing in my ring, is over, the time for your career in the Age of Orton, is over. Come Backlash, I will be taking that title, and if i'm feelibng merciful, i'l let you leave with you career and life , and not in the back of an ambulence. But tonight, I'm going to put an end to the wellbeing of Vince and Shane, something i should ahave done a long time ago, but i was mericful then, but tonight, i won't be making that mistake again. And then I'm coming for you Stephanie, because you could never walk away, you had to screw with Legacy. And then i'l end it at Backlash, once and for all, with you Triple H, and my rightful place as the WWE Champion!'

'Voices' sounds out again as Orton and Triple H grimace across the arena at each other, before Orton blandly stares at Vince and Shane, before departing with Ted and Cody, as we gade to our first commerical, with the image of Triple H leaning on the ripes, fury etched into his face.
    -Commercial-

-Still to come: Shawn Michaels's Wrestlemania address-
    - Match: Unified Tag Team Championship
    Carlito and Primo vs The Miz and John Morrison

Determined to overcome their defeat, Miz and Morrison invoked their rematch clause for tonight. The new Unified Champions started with their momentum, suprising Miz and Morrison with the speed, but an oppotunistic Miz reversed a Primo crossbody to take control. From there, they isolated and worked over Primo, with quick tags, and a mix of ground work and aerial assault, with quick pins and holds. Over-confidence cost Miz, after Reality Check neckbreaker, Miz dallied too long for the pin, allowing, a near-3 cover and kick out by Primo, visibly exasperating Morrison, who yelled at Miz to kepe his hea din the game, distracting him, ironically, enough for Cralito to get tagged in and clean house. Morrison attempted to undo slightly by distracting Carlito, but Miz couldnt take advantage, and Primo flew over the top rope taking care of Morrison, back in the ring, a thumb to the eye by Miz led for another Reality Check, by Carlito countered into the Backstabber, and gt the 1, 2, 3, for the team.

Winners: (and Still Unified Tag Team Champions @ 10:23) Carlito and Primo

After the match, as the Colons celebrated on the ramp, Morrison attempte dto comfort Miz, who responded by nailing him with a Reality Check and storming away.

Backstage, Shawn Michaels shown making his way to the ring to address his defeat to the Undertaker
    -Promo for the return of Batista-
    'Sexy Boy' sounds out as to a big ovation, out of respect and for last night's brilliant match with the Phenom, comes Shawn Michaels. He wears a pained look, as he high-fives a few fans on his way down the ramp, climbing into the ring, and requesting a mic, all with a sorrowed look on his face.

HBK: 'First of, I want to say well done, to the Undertaker, In 20 years, you finally beat Shawn Michaels. Make no mistake about it, people will be talking about that match for another 20 years, for it's epicness, and its quality that only Mr Wrestlemania and the Phenom could only provided. You were the better man Taker, I'l admit that (fans applaud the show of respect as Cole and Lawler agree) but don't think it's all party yet. By my count, thats now 2 to 1, and i promise you now, when you return, I'l be head of the line for a rematch (fans cheer in anticipation).
    But aside from that, I have to wonder something, something that has bugged me that past 24 hours: What has changed? I beat the Undertaker twice, in Hells in Cells, and Casket matches, Undertaker's matches, but on my stage, my home, Wrestlemania, I lost. And I have to ask: has HBK not got it all anymore? I mean, this back withstanding, I' havent won a major title in almost 2 years, and my last World Championship was back in 2003. Since then, I've had punks like Jericho, Kahli, Orton, Edge pick up wins over the ol' HBK, whereas 20 years ago,, even 10 years ago, i woulda knocked em out without even a sweat. And yet, over the past 10 years, i've seen my career nearly end on a few occasions, i've ha dto watch less able stars like, and not knocking his credentials, people like John Cena, who i out wrestled 2 years ago, but just couldnt put away, rise up and over. Where has Shawn Michaels gone wrong? And now wrestlers liek Edge are flying around like they own the place? I'm not knocking marriage, but i love my wife, i married her for her, not for her pwer, and yet she cant give me a championship match whenever i beg. Where has wrestling gone, where even Shawn Michaels cannot beat the Undertaker? Despite all the years of success, where did HBK go wrong?'

He pauses, as if in thought, and loosk to leave, as a silence and mumers have fille dteh arena, before 'The Walls' hits and out comes a suited and smug Chris jericho, who struts his way down to the ring, oblivious to the boos, as Michaels eyes him with a dead-pan face. Jericho climbs into the ring with a mic, and gets right to it.

Jericho: 'Shawn Michaels. A living legend, not unlike myself, I can tell you EXACTLY where it all went wrong. When you started pandering to these glutonous parasites, when Shawn Michaels started giving a damn what these people thought. That's where it all went wrong. You used to push around Commisioners, you held the European and WWE title at the same time, you told people to 'Suck It' and meant it, not for the cheers, but because you thought you were better then them. And you were Shawn, you were, but now your one of them, and look how your life has turned out. Your a loser like them, and just like them you've shared in their fates, you were hit by the economy crisis, you had to scrounge and sell your soul. I didnt, i was best off, because i was World Champion, twice, not to mention Superstar of the Year. You broke your back, because you gave a damn about these people cheering your name. I'm in perfect prime, not a problem on this body. And while you were on the sidelines Shawn, I became the Undisputed Champion, teh first ever of it's kind, and that could have been you Shawn, you could have fought, but you were at home recovering and praying you'd be able to walk, let alone wrestle. You see Shawn, let me point something out to you. The people havent laughed with you, they've laughed AT you, how this pathetic washed up wrestler stil thinks he's got it, when its them holding you down. Triple H, who cant wrestle for anything, let alone like the greats like you an me, ros eto the top because of his connections, but more so, because he didnt give a damn about these people. He was betaing everyone, and now that he listens to these parasites, he's being pushed around by Orton. Me, i stopped listening and pandering for the cheap laughs, and well, look at me. Look at what ive done, Undisputed Champion, 2-time World Heavyweight Champion, Superstar of the Year, and last night at Wrestlemania, i beat 3 other washed up stars trying to steal my spotlight, i beat them all. Listen to me Shawn, i see potential in you, to be a champion again, to regain that greatness, but your weak, as long a syou let these people feed off you, youl always be this Heart Broken, Washed up has-been, but if you listen to me, I will save you, and to prove it even more Shawn, watch wht i do tonight to Rey Mysterio, the biggest example of pampered and pandered sell out to exist. I am going to beat Rey Mysterio, and I am going to sav ethe Intercontinental Championship, an dthen Shawn, I will save you.'

Jericho stops, a sthe boos fly down, as Michaels appears to be taking it all in, before suddenly nailing Jericho with a Sweet Chin Music, much to the fans delight, but still wearing that troubled look, as Cole and Lawler wonder if Jericho's words have sunk into Michael's head. HBK exits , as Jericho pulls himself up, with a big smirk on his face, holding his chin, a sthe two exchange a brief stare, before Michaels walks off.
    -Commercial-
    Backstage, Vickie is confronted by the Big Show, who demands to know why he was overlooked for his rematch to Cena. Vickie calms him and says that since he was the one pinned, he does't get a rematch, but in one of he rlats acts as Smackdown GM, she's booking him to face MVP for the US title this friday. Big Show still didnts eem too pleased, but vowed to take the US title, an then whether it's Edge or Cena, he's taking the WHC, before walking off, leaving Vickie looking slightly concerned.

- Match: Singles Match
    CM Punk vs Kane

No doubt Kane remebered the finish to the MITB match: being kicke doff the ladder by Punk, as he almost ha dthe case. Which is probably why he requested and got the match tonight with Punk. Kane dominated the early going, Punk's kicks not fazing the Big Red Monster. who caught Punk with his own, brutalizing and slamming around the Straightedge Star. Punk got some comeback in when Kane mischarged and hit the turnbuckle, but Kane kicke dout off the bulldog on 1. Punk thought, and strategised, and worke dthe legs of Kane, but who continued to power Punk away. In the end, it was Punks own mischarge that led into a Chokeslam and a pin for Kane

Winner: Kane (9:30)

After, Kane delivered another Chokeslam to Punk, before seizing the MITB case and walking off with it, screaming at the camera how it was now 'his'
    -Wrestlemania Recap: Rey Mysterio winning the IC championship from JBL, who quit shortly after-
    - Match: Intercontinental Championship
    Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho

Jericho still obviously felt the Sweet Chin Music, but still had the smug look, as many wonder still if his words got to HBK. Rey carried too his own momentum, not looking to add to the list of short-reign Champions (no pun intended), as the two locked up. Jericho had the size and leverage advantage, and used it, the veteran looking to ground Mystreio early on, and he did, although Rey was full of suprises himself, with several counters to early Walls attempts, as Jericho did to early 619 attempts.
    -Commercial-
    We came back to Jericho holding Rey in a dragon sleeper- like manuever, which Rey didnt quit from, and battled out with kicks to the head. A flurry by Rey was dropped short with a midifed backbreaker/torture rack by Jericho, but whose pin attempt wasnt enough. Jericho wnet back to the back, no doubt hoping to weaken it for the Walls, but a moment of self-indulgence and a missed Lionsault gave Rey a way back in. Who battled hard an fats in. However when the momentum looke dto go in the shape of a 619, Jericho slithered out, to recover, only to be tossed back in by Ricky Steamboat. Whilst yelling at the legend, Jericho was hit by a 619 and Splash, enabling Rey to retain his title

Winner: (and Still IC Champion at 15:19) Rey Mysterio.

Mcmahons were shown on their way through the back for their match with Randy Orton, as Triple H wishe dthe good luck, and he had their back.
    Orton was shown telling Cody and Ted to do as much damage as they can, when Edge walked in, promising he had Legacy's back, because tonight, he wants Cena, badly.
    -Sponser's advert + WWE Fact of the Day-
    - Match: Handicapp Match (No-DQ)
    Randy Orton vs Shane and Vince McMahon

Orton had pain in mind, the McMahons: revenge. The Mcmahons used their anger and their number sto jum Orton, but who was able to fend off teh initial attacks and fight back with punches. Again, he was gange dup on, pucnched and stomped, but again, when Shane went for a chair, Orton took advtange to overpwer Vince, and disarm Shane, and attack him.The numbers worked though, as Vince was able to chair Orton in the back, and both began to double -team. Chairs, trash lids, even a kendo stick all felt Randy Orton's skin, but no pin attempt was made. as the Mcmahons didnt come for victory, but more a victim, having been use dto being one for so many months at Orton's hands. Orton regained the advantage after rolling away from a Shane elbow drop attempt, and started stalking Vince, nailing him down, and settiong up for the Punt, but the ref through the match out, posisbly on Board orders.

Winner: (by Ref Stoppage at 9:08) Randy Orton.

Orton still went for his punt, as Legacy also came down, but Shane cut him off, and for it was subjected to 3-on-1 beat down, with the steel steps being smashe don his ankle, before Triple H and Cena stormed the ring, backing them off, as Edge soon followed, as our main event is set for next, as medics attend to Shane.

-Final Commercial-

-ECW Promo: Teddy Long has a Major Announcement-
    - Main Event: 3-on-2 Handicapp Match
    Edge and Legacy vs Triple H and John Cena

Orton had bene chased to the back by Triple H, leaving Cena on his own, and Edge and Legacy noticed this, as they began a 3-on-1 assault, and use dit wlel, making quick tags and cheap shots, taking down Cena. edge was a particular madman, while Cody and Ted used the methodical tag team doubling that has made them so sucessful. Cena fought back, but every attempt was cut short, espcially with no tag partner to bring in. Triple H however did return, and did get the hot tag after Cena's latest momentum charge, although Cena did give Triple H a llook befor eteh tag. HHH cleaned house, throwing Cody an Ted over the ropes, and dropping Edge with teh Double A spinebuster. But Ted and Cody stoppe dthe Pedigree attempt, and Cena jumped in to save Triple H. Edge attempted a Spear on Cena, who tripped him for the STF, but Edge squirmed out, and fled, leaving Legacy to take the brunt, in the form of a Pedigree and Attitude Adjustment, allowing HHH to pin Cody and get the win for his team

Winners: Triple H and John Cena (13:00)

After both Orton and Edge argued about Edge abandoning his team, whilst Cena confronted Triple H over his abscence. The last words came from Vickie Guerrero, who decided that at Backlash, Cena and Triple H would defend their titles together, in a tag team match, against Orton and Edge, and should either Cena or Triple H be pinned, by lose their titles, as RAW faded away on the 4 men.

Matches for Backlash

WWE and WHC Championship Match: Tag Team
    Triple H and John Cena vs Rated-RKO (Edge and Randy Orton)

- If Cena or HHH are pinned, both los etheir titles to Edge (WHC) and Orton (WWE)

Chikara Trainee

Status

nice read, i will continue to follow

Curtain Jerker

Status

ECW Preview
    The Land of Extreme comes to you live, as it prepares for a new wrestling year, and it looks to start with a bang, with Teddy Long set to make an announcement that will no doubt change the face of ECW. Whereas we dont know much else of what to expect tonight, it is confirmed that the ECW Champion Jack Swagger will be present, as will the title-hungry chasers of Tommy dreamer and Christian. Will we see a confrontation? Expect anything in the Land of Extreme.

One thing confirmed though is the return of Elijah Burke, who returns of an extended abscence. Now dubbing himself the 'Future Breed' Elijah Burke, no doubt he's back to make an impact. Check him out in action tonight, here on ECW

Curtain Jerker

Status

ECW
    Commentators: Josh Matthews and Matt Striker

-Befor eteh show kicked off, a limo pulled up, and Tazz was seen stepping out in a suit and teh traditional Orange shade,s toa huge applause-
    The beginning pyro explodes, as ECW kicks off, and Striker and Matthews welcome us to ECW, and put over the two big events of tnight- the return of the 'FutureBreed' Elijah Burke, and Teddy Long;s announcement.

Which looks to be kicking off the show, as 'MacMilitant' hits and out comes ECW GM Teddy Long, who strides down to the ring with a grin on his face, and a mic. He high-fives a few fansa as he climbs into the ring, and address the crowd.

Teddy: 'Holla holla holla playas. Are ya ready for a Extreme night? (crowd cheers) Well have we got a show for ya. Tonight, we see the return of the talent known as Elijah Burke (fans give a bit of a boo to this) And also, I have been informed that tonight, Christian, Tommy Dreamer and ECW champion will all be in the Main Event. But I'm afraid, I wont be here to see it, folks. As you know, the Smackdown position is vacant, and I have been rehired to take the role (fans boo at this) But this isn't the end playas, because I have the pleasure of introducing my repelacement. He is considered one of the greatest ECW champions of all time, and the most lethal suplexer in the business. Playas, I give you: Tazz!'

'13' hits and out come,s to a MASSIVE ovation comes Tazz, who keeps the stern look beneath his shades, but does break into a smile, as he steps into the ECW ring, and looks around. He shakes hands with Teddy Long, and applauds him, as Teddy hands him the mic and exits, Tazz applauds him till he waves off from the ramp, and address the fans.

Tazz: 'Well first of all, let me tell you, it's great tp be back. With no offence to Michael Cole or JR, but being stuck behind a desk for years was never part of my plans. But finally, Tazz is back home (Fans applaud this) But unfortuantley Teddy got 1 thing worng. I am not the only General Manager of ECW, the Board have hired a second co-GM, and hel be here tonight too. But I can assure you, I will be bring back the Extreme in ECW, we will go Old School, FTW style . So if any of the Originals are watching, i make you this offer: come back to ECW (fans really applaud this) We will put the Extreme back, and it starts tonight, as-'

'On Your Knees' sounds out as out comes the disrespectful ECW Champion, Jack Swagger, who walks down with his belt an his smirk, and climbs up into the ring, and stand in front of Tazz, eyeing him, before grabbing a mic.

Swagger: ' Tazz. So you're one half of the new Gm around here. Well for all your history with ECW, let me tell you something, people dont care about the past, they care about the future, and thats me, the two-time, two-time, All-American American, and PRESENT ECW Champion, Jack. Swagger. You see, if you wnat to succed around here Tazz, you have to be on my good side, because this belt isn't leaving my waist, and whereas you and Dreamer were ECW, i AM ecw, and always will be, till I leave this place. This is my show, and you an this other GM will learn that.'

Tazz is just staring blandly at Swagger at this point, before removing his shades slowly and eyeballing Swagger, as the fans echo the tension. Tazz gets in Swagger's face, and raises his mic to his mouth.

Tazz: 'Now listen to me punk. I've sene your kind marching around the ring, I've seen plenty of your kind, and it's your kind that brought down ECW in the first place. You need respect, the Extreme way, so tonight, lets see you get it. My first order of business, is tonight, we will see you defend that title, against Old School, Tommy Dreamer! And just to make it interesting, I'm making Christian the Soecial Guest Referee! (fans pop loudly at this) Now get out out my ring, before you find out why they call me the most Dangerous Man on the Planet'

Swagger mouthes off, but backs off when Tazz steps towards him, slinking out the ring, and raising his gold high in the air, as Tazz eyeballs him, as we go to first commerical
    -Commercial-
    -Match: Singles Match
    Mark Henry w/ Tony Atlas vs Evan Bourne

This was power vs speed, and both men with something to prove, as Henry wante dto avenge his defeat at MITB at Wrestlemania, and Bourne looking to establish himself in the ECW picture to the new GMs. Bourne evaded Henry's grab attempts, at teh start, nailing a few little kicks to agrievate the Strongest Man. However a distraction from Atlas allowed Henry to catch the quick Extremist, who quickly began to throw Bourne around the ring. A suprise knee caught Henry off guard, but Bourne's standing moonsault wa scaught by Henry, who plowed him with the W/S/S, and gt the 1,2,3, no doubt putting Hnery back on the ECW title map

Winner: Mark Henry (8:00)

Backstage, Tazz is informed that the new Co-GM has arrived, but is barred from seeing get out his car, by none other then Elijah Burke, who instead tells Tazz to watch the 'FutureBreed', whose up next!
    -RAW recap: Triple H and Cena vs Edge and Legacy, and Edge running form the match tht allowed Legacy to get beaten-
    -Match: Singles
    Goldust vs 'FutureBreed' Elijah Burke

The Burke is back, and roaring to go, beginnin the match with a slap and some words for teh Bizzare One, who retalitaed with a hard puch, tht sent Burke backing out the ring, complaining to the ref. Goldust reaching out to grab him allowed Burke to cheap pot him in the mouth, and get back in. Burke proceeded to show he hadnt lost his touch with numerous pucnches, suplexes and worked over Goldust's back. Nor ha dhe lost his ego, which while posing to the crowd, allowed Goldust to get back in with a neckbreaker, although Burke kicked out of the pin at 2. Burke continued to warm his way aropund the ring avoiding Goldust, and using the ref to barter with, before shoving into Goldst, and ramming him into the rturnbuckle, before nailing him hard with an Elijah Express, and covering the Golden one for the win.

Winner: 'FutureBreed' Elijah Burke (6:23)
    -Final Commercial-
    We see clips of Dreamer, Swagger and the special referee Christian, as well as a shot of Tazz watching from his office.

Main Event: ECW Championship
    Special Referee: Christian
    Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

It was a clash of Past vs Present, for the richest prize in ECW. Swagger started quick, using his speed and power advtange, but Christian was right there on every count that Swagger tried, including punches in the corner. Nor was Christian afraid to get physical with both men, dragging Swagger away from Draemer, and the resu;lting arguement allowed Dreamer to throw Swagger in the corner and punch him, but Christian showed no favouritism and dragge dhim off too, allowing Swagger back in. Swagger wore and tore with his ameutuer stule, slamming Dramer with suplexes, slams, and apllying many hold sand quick pins to keep Draemer busy and off-edge. Dreamer fought back often, nailing punches, and kicks, and nail an ECW tree of woe and drop kick. The resulting pin only got 2. Dreamer also saw atempts at the DDT blocked by Swagger an his power. Swagger got back in with an elbow at a charging Dreamer in the corner, and nailed a vicious powerslam, but Dreamer kicked out at 2, annoying Swagger who confronted Christian, who responde dto a push with a slap, and Draemer snuck in a DDT, but Swagger kicked out on near-free. Draemer went up, but Swagger cut him off, and threw him into Christian, knocking down Captain Charisma out the rong, but meanwhile Dreamer was able to stop a Powerbomb, with an inside cradle, as the crowd echoed a count, but no ref to make it. Dreamer went looking for Christian, as suddenly 'Longhorn' sounded out, and out came JBL! Who came down and threw Christian into the steel steps, taking him out. Dreamer argued, and Swagger capitalised with a Gutwrench Powerbomb, and JBL made the 1,2,3 count!

Winner: Jack Swagger (still ECW Champion) (9:33)

JBL got on the mic after and declared that the finish stands valid, because he is the 2nd CO-GM of ECW, and better yet, here stands the future of ECW: JBL and Jack Swagger, prompting Tazz to appear on stage, as he glowered at Tazz, with Dreamer and a head-holding Christian, as JBL and Swagger gloated.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Backstage Gossip
    - Rumours are happening to bring in the Hart Dynasty to Smackdown, consisting of 'The SharpShooter' Tyson Kidd, Natalya and DH Smith, There are no plans to unveil them before Backlash, and no plans yet as to who they will feud with, but it is likely to be an established team to build them up. The nickname of the 'SharpShooter' to Tyson Kidd is to establish him if he decides he wants to go into singles competition.

-SD is set to bring back the Crusierweight Championship at Backlash, posisbly in a multiple wrestler format. Plans for teh Diva-Women's Championship unification are set to begin this Friday.

- The Great Kahli has been sent back to FCW to learn and train better. Plans so far state to bring him back as an enforcer, though WWE has remained tight-lipped as to who.

- The ECW outreach to the Originals, depending on clean bills of health, is proving sucessful, as WWE have announced the resigning of Sabu, Sandman, and Rhyno, who was granted a release from TNA, due to no more storylines. Each are expected to debut soon, in the coming weeks of Backlash, and beyound. No word however on the return on Rob Van Dam, who has expressed and interest providing the right storylines.

SmackDown Preview

Rated-Return
    Monday Night Raw saw the return of Rated-RKO to challenge Triple H and Cena for their World titles at Backlash. Friday Night, as her 'last act' as Smackdown GM, Vickie Guerrero 'in the interest of fairness' has booked Edge and Orton to challenge for the Unified Tag Team Championships, to 'help them rediscover their chemistry in time for Backlash.' Can Edge and Orton gain some momentum heading for Backlash? Or can Carlito and Primo establish themselves against two of the best ever?
    Big Trouble for MVP?
    Also with her 'last act' as Smackdown GM, Vickie placated the Big Show with a United States Championship for Friday. No doubt looking to avenge his defeat at Wrestlemania with gold, and no doubt looking to take advantage of MVP's aches from his unsucessful MITB match less then 5 days ago, this is the oppotunity for Big Show to re-establish himself as the World's Largest Champion.

- And also confirmed for tonight, a Wrestlemania rematch, as Matt and Jeff Hardy look to continue their deeply personal feud, a sthey battle for the right to challenge the winner of Big Show/MVP for the US Championship. With so much bitterness and revenge between these two, will a simple 1-on-1 be enough, even with title lure, to contain these two, when Extreme Rules barely did?

Who's next?

Status

hey man Smackdown looks good The Hart Dynasty will be a great addition getting Rid of Khali too is good an enforcer role will suit him well also Likin Rated Rko v Cena and Trips For Backlash should be good and Good Ecw Originals Edititions they will add more star power to ur ecw roster if u place them there of course

Will Defo Read and Review Smackdown cant wait til its up also heres preview for matches Winners In Bold

Colons V Rated Rko

Big show v Mvp

Jeff v Matt

Curtain Jerker

Status

lol thank you il try an get it up tanight...review all 3 shows if ya like

Curtain Jerker

Status

SmackDown
    Commentators: Jim Ross and Todd Grisham
    -Match: United States Championship
    MVP vs The Big Show

Having disputedly 'earnt' this title match, Big Show was keen to get it going as it kicked off our evening, espcially as MVP was still showing the effects of his MITB ladder match. As predicted, Big Show dominated the match, throwing around MVP and working the ribs and spleen section, weakening a weakened MVP, but no slam, not even an early Chokeslam could give Big Show the 3. Fustration kicked in for Big Show, who mis-charge allowed MVP to sen dhim sprawling to the outside, and a running dropkick into the turnbuckle from the apron almost looked to give MVP the shock countout win, but Show was back in by 8. Show immediantly resumed domination over the US Champ, but MVP was able to reverse another Chokeslam attempt, and to counter that counter, Big Show threw him into the turnbuckle, and put the punches in, however over the ref's 5-count, leading to the DQ win for MVP!

Winner: MVP (By DQ- Still US Champion) (9:37)

Big Show imaginably didnt take to the result well, arguing with the ref, befor eturning around an nailing MVP with the Knockout Punch straight to the jaw. Not done, and despite more referees appearing to try an prevent it, Big Show Chokeslammed MVP for a 3rd time through the announce table! Before walking off with a grin at the damage he caused.
    -Commercial-
    During the commercial, we're seen Big Show arguaging and threatening new SD GM Teddy Long, demanding to be included in the Hardy No.1 contender to the US Championship match. Teddy Long agrees eventually, but as Big Show leaves, adds that if Show is the one who gets pinned, he gets suspended for his actions tonight.

Back in the ring, the mixed 'Rated-RKO' theme tune hits as out comes Edge and special guest Randy Orton, as the crowd pelt them with boos, as both men walk down with a smirk. Orton lazily ignores the fans, as Edge seems to soak in the attention, as both saunter into the ring. JR reminds us that later tonight they have a 'warm-up' match for the Tag Team Championships against the Colons, though wonders how ill-advised it is to consider the Colons as warm-up acts. Edge and Orton have mics, and prepare to address the audience.

Edge: 'At Backlash... (Orton: 'Hey! Shut it, and show some respect!' as the crowd rain down the boos) Thank you. At Backlash, me and Orton will have the chance to right two serious wrongs, thanks to my beautiful wife, Vickie Guerrero. We are going to beat Triple H and John Cena, and take back our championships, that were stolen from us. I mean, I wasn't even pinned! That big oaf Big Show was, and I lost my title to that knuckle-shuffling moron (mockingly does the 'You Cant See Me' hand wave) John Cena (crowd pops).

Orton: 'And as for me, I was cost my rightful place as champion by Mcmahon's consipracies at what should have been my greatest moment in my career: finally ending my demons with Triple H and achieving what was always my destiny, ending the McMahon's legacy, and letting Triple H go out with at least some dignity left. But all they've done is drag this out, when it never had to go this far, just because Triple H cannot accept his time is done, and so Daddy dearest, Mr McMahon keeps the belt around his waist, at the expense of more deserving wrestlers. Like me. But make no mistake, come Backlash, there will be no excuses for Triple H, because i will kick him in the skull, and take my rightful place as head of this company. What you all (points at the crowd) and Triple H fail to realise, is that this is no longer the Game, and can you play it, this is the Age of Orton, and will he let you survive it?'

Edge: 'But we dont have to wait till Backlash to give a taste of whats to come. Because come this Draft RAW, both Randy and I will have matches with Cena and Triple H representing our brands, and believe me, will I put down a beat down on Cena, as will Randy on Triple H, but just for you chain-loving kiddies, I'll leave a lil piece left for Backlash, and then, I'll Spear it in half!'

Orton: 'But we're not ready yet. So Vickie kindly gave us a warm-up match tonight, to prevent any unfair adavantages to the champions, by allowling us to challenge again for the Tag Team Championships. So to the champions, don't take what we do to you personally, remeber, you were only the start. It ends at Backlash, with the demise of Triple H and the McMahon era.'

Edge: 'That's right, because come Backlash, we will witness a new era of champions, and it's Rated-R...'

Orton: K-O'

Both men pose in the ring, arms raused, as the camera fades out, as the crowd continues to both the smirking Edge and the cold-faced Orton.

We come back to the ring, during Cryme Tyme's enterance, as we get set for a 6-man Mixed Tag Team Match, featuring for the first time ever, the Women's and Divas Champions!

-Match: 6-Man Mixed Gender Tag Team Match
    Cryme Tyme and Melina vs World's Greatest Tag Team and Maryse

Coming off a good showing at MITB, Shelton in a pre-tape promo promised that we would se ethe turn-around of Shelton Benjamin's career, from Smackdown whipping boy, to World Champion. He an JTG started off, exchanging quick exchanges, before the expirenced Shelton took over. WGTT made quick tags, isolating JTG from his corner, and the much larger Shad, as Melina and Maryse continously exchanged lances, WGTT wore down and wore out JTG, continous tags and suplex-combos, along with gut wrenches and suplexes, but JTG managed to kepe getting teh kick-out. A counter from a Haas back-suplex show teh tag to the large Shad, who cleaned the ring of WGTT, and even planted a kiss on the distracting Maryse (much to her obvious disgust). A sneak attack from Haas failed, as Shad planted him with the Shout Out, but Benjamin broke up the count near 3. JTG cleare dout him and Shelton, before Maryse was able to get the tag on Haas, forcing in her and Melina, who went straight at it. Melina was able to regain the advtange, but was tripped by Benjamin, who was chased of by Cryme Tyme, as they all brawled on the ramp. Back in the ring, Maryse rolled up Melina, holding the tights and got the 1,2,3!

Winners: World's Greatest Tag Team and Maryse (8:25)

As WGTT and Cryme Tyme chase each other to the back, both women face ecah other, as they're handed their respective female title. Mayrse slyly and cockily raises hers in the air, to boos. Melina retaliates by raising hers to pops from the crowd, as Mayse then turns from smirk to fown, and the camera pans out with both titles raised in the air.
    -Commercial-

-Promo: The Brett Hart Candian Leaf is shown, with the remixed Hitman music, with the caption: 'The Greatest Dynasty debuts at Backlash'-
    -Match: No.1 Contender to the US. Championship
    Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs the Big Show

Looking to carry on their feud, although maybe Jeff less reluctantly, Matt and Jeff began the match right where they left off at Wrestlemania: a brawl, in the ring and out, leaving the Big Show largely ignored to begin wth, who seemed amused with this, as he waited. The brawl returne dto the ring, where Show re-asserted himself by taking down both men. Show picked up where HE left off with MVP, pummeling both men with punches and headbutts. Matt and Jeff battled back, by ducking a clothesline from Show, and both knocked him out the ring with a dropkick to the jaw. Matt encouraged Jeff to fly over the rope, but as Jeff went, Matt caught him with a hard roll-up for a near 3. Both men resumed their brawl, as Show took his time coming back in the ring. Matt planted Jeff with a Side-Effect but still couldnt put him away. A Leg Drop from the top rope failed when Show pushed Matt off. Show went for the camel clutch on Jeff but again Matt stopped it with a small DDT on Show, but that pin failed. Show fell to the corner, and the Hardys hit Poetry in Motion (bringing out some cheers form the crowd) , and again Big Show retreated to teh outside, allwoing the Hardys to resume their brawl. Jeff battled back, planting Matt with a Twist of Fate, but when going for the Swanton Bomb, Matt rolled out the ring, and so Jeff jumped on him instead, and both men took their brawl up the ramp, as the ref begins to count them out. Show rolls in, as the Hardys fight to the back, and ref counts to 10!

Winner: Big Show (by double countout- No.1 Contender to US CHampionship at Backlash) (10.55)

Backstage, we're shown Matt an Jeff still brawling, nailing each other with gargabe bins and such, before Matt levels Jeff with a steel chair, before screaming at Jeff how he should have stayed away after WM.
    -Backlash Promo: Orton/Triple H feud-
    We're back in the ring, and Chris Jericho is here, in ring gear, and with a mic as 'Break Down the Walls' is playing.

Jericho: 'Before you ask, what is Chris Jericho doing on this second-rate TV show, when everyone knows Jericho is RAW, which everyone also knows, he made as the flagship to the WWE (crowd boos heavily) Vickie Guerrero booked me to compete on this brand tonight. But I will use this time to address two important issues. The first is Shawn Michaels. On Monday Night, you kicked me in the jaw, and normally i would have destroyed you right there and then Michaels, but all you were doing was proving my point about how you need me, and how i will save you and bring out the ruthless, great, incredible Shawn Michaels, and make no mistake about it, we will one day be raisng our World Championships in the air. But my point was dashed by issue number 2: Steamboat. Didn't you learn at Wrestlemania? Sure you could wrestle back in the 80's, sure you had talent, but this is my time, and you costing me the Intercontinental Championship against the masked un-wonder Rey Mysterio has made me realise that maybe at Wrestlemania i didnt get my point across properly. So I'm issuing you a challenge for Backlash: throw away teh crutches and step into the ring with me old man, even have tha has-been Ric Flair in your corner if you need him, and I promise you, I will put you out your misery, out of your spot-light addiction once and for all, showing in effect Shawn Michaels, that I am true to my word, and then maybe he will se ethe light and stop living on you parasite's every cheer. And if you want an example Steamboat of what wiats you, if you didn't learn at Backlash, just watch what I do to my opponent.'

He throws away the mic, and limbers up, as 'SOS' hits and out come shis opponent, making his first-ever Smackdown appearance: Kofi Kingston.

- Match: Singles
    Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston

Jericho had something to prove tonight, having never beaten Kofi 1-on-1 plus with a message to send, but again was caught off with kofi's quickness, before resuming control after swiping away a dropkick attempt. Jericho worked over the lower back and legs, no doubt preparing for the Walls, but also stopping Kofi from leaping around. Once in control, Jericho asserted his usual confdent, egominacal style, apllying several leg locks, and yelling at the ref to continously ask kofi, who battled back after from a half-nelson, and caught Jericho with a beautiful Pele kick to the temple. Kofi exploded back into the match with several leg lariats and a 'Boom Boom Boom' leg drop to the stomach and ribs of Jericho with the 'controlled frenzy'. However an attempted leaping 10-punches was caught into a spinebuster by jericho, who wnet to follow (after dalling) with a Lionsault, which allowed Kofi to roll ou the way , and attempt a Trouble in Paradise, which Jericho ducked and nailed a CodeBreaker. Seemingly the end, Jericho instead of pinning, locked in the Walls, dragging Kofi to the middle of the ring and sitting down, eventually forcing the submission from Kofi.

Winner: Chris Jericho (10:07)

After, Jericho got back on the mic and asked Steamboat if he was watching, because Jericho may not be psychic, but he is the best at what he does, and at Backlash, he slays the Dragon, for good.
    -Final Commercial-
    We see the Colons, and Rated-RKO on their way to the ring. JR also informs us that Triple H and Cena, and Legacy have been banned from ringside, to ensure fair competing, but Cena and Triple H are in the building.

-Main Event: Unified Tag Team Championship
    The Colons vs Rated-RKO

It looked like Rated-RKO hadnt missed a beat of their old teamwork, as they jumped the Colons from behind and assualted them before the bell rang, throwing them into the post and teh steps, and the barricades. Edge rolled Carlito into the ring, allowing the bell to be rung and got a near 3 on the immediate pin attempt, as JR reminds us how Edge is always very oppotunistic. Edge beat on Carlito, as Orton worked Primo outside the ring, before dumping him into the steel steps again. Edge and Orton took turns working on Carlito with numerous moves and stomps. Orton stamped on every available body part, as well as worked over the back, as Edge went for every pin availabe. It looked doomed for Carlito when Orton naile dthe neck/back breaker, but Carlito was again able to kick out before 3. Fustrated, Orton tagged out to Edge who immediantly went for teh Spear, but Carlito was able to trip Edge into the turnbuckle, as Primo pulled up on the apron. It looked like Carlito was gonan get the hot tag, but Orton knocked off Primo, an then stalked Carlito for the RKO as the ref admonished him, but Orton ignored hi. Orton went for the RKO, but Primo trapped his leg. Orton distracted, Carlito turned, and dodged a second Spear from Edge who flew into Orton! Aghast, Edge distracted allowed Carlito to nail a Backstabber, but couldnt make the pin cover due to faitgue. Primo desperate for the tag in the corner, and Cralito slowly crawls and gives it to him, Primo leapt in, covered but could only get a near 3 on Edge. Primo bounced off teh ropes, but Orton catches his leg, and Carlito dives off the apron onto Orton! Meanwhile Edge hits the Spear on Primo and its 1, 2 ,3 ! Rated-RKO take the gold!

Winners: Rated-RKO (New Unified Tag Team Champions) (10.50)

Edge and Orton are handed their belts, as both pose, before Orton starts complaining about Edge's mis-Spear. 'The Game' hits as both freeze, and charging to the ring comes Triple H, who immediantly gets double-teamed on, although he battles back with pucnches. He sets up Orton for the Pedigree, but Edge cuts him off, and out comes Cena to a big ovation. He dives in, and Rated-RKO flee the ring, belt sin tow. They pose on the ramp, as Triple H and Cena stare them down.

Who's next?

Status

Hey Man heres a review for all 3 of ur first week show

Raw Review

The opanin Promo was good quite well written Cena & Trips v Legacy will be good

Likin Mix turning on jomo expecting a match between the two at Backlash

Looks like ur also doin a Jericho Michaels feud i like it since there feud in 08 never really had a proper ending also the promo was written VERY Well

also likin Kane Punk Much like Wwe did in real life looks ur goin down the road for a match at backlash Hope u put MITB On the line unlike wwe

Good Match Between Jericho and Rey Rey Suprised to see steamboat Interfere as i fought you were goin down the Michaels Jericho feud route nonetheless good, well written match

very Nicelly done Orton Mcmahons match a way of taking the mcmahons out of the feud me thinks Main event coming next

Like Orton Trips Fighting to the back leaving Cena To fight edge and legacy on his own also when HHH Returned licking the tease of uncertancy between Cena and Trips Edge leaving is predictable Allowing Cena and Trips to win this suprised me cuz i thought u were gonna have the Heels go over.

Overall: 8/10 Very good show saw a few odd letter spelling mistakes but except for that very solid show well done

Ecw Review

Before i Start suprised you kept ecw as on on over wwe btbs most people get rid of it anyway here we go

Long going is expected whos his replacement TAZZ! great choice nice that originals are cumin back also wonder who co gm is whoever it is expecting an match between the two somewhere down the line also Burke owns

Not Suprised to see Swagger diss Tazz Tommy v Swagger should be gud im predicting Dreamer win

bit of a squash for henry here nothing else to say about this really

Guessing uve moved goldie to ecw Should be easy pray for Burkey as expected burke picks up the win like the Futurebreed nickname guessing u made it up

WOW Jbl? should have expected it really Likin Originals v New Breed again Intresting to see how christian comes into this

Overall: 3/5 ( 8/10) Doin it outta five cuz its a 1 hour another good show

Smackdown

likin the MVP Dq win hoping this turns into a feud between the two

Likin that Show In the Hardy v hardy match Glad ur not throwin us a wrestlemania rematch all ready now expectin Show to win

meh 6 man tag was ok filler im guessing btw when did hass end up on smackdown since The Draft aint happend yet

oo yeah im right Show wins and hardys contiue there feud all good for me

also not sure what kofis doin on smackdown and kinda expected Jericho to challenge Steamboat

WOW? Rated- Rko Winning? Wow The Colons dont even make it a week now almost definatley sure that rated-Rko are gonna win the titles at backlash hope u put the Utt on the line as well

Overall: 7/10 not ur best but still a solid show

Overall Rating: 24/30 cant really do better than that the odd word spelt wrong but execpt for that u have potential to be one of the best on this site well done

Curtain Jerker

Status

RAW Preview
    The Face of the WWE changes tonight, as we prepare for the 3-Hour Draft Show, where anyone and everyone is eligible for trade. Wars will be renewed, rivalaires restores and or partnerships, revitalised.
    On the Edge of Victory?
    The momentum for Rated-RKO grew on Friday Night, with the capture of the Unified Tag Team Championships from the Colons. Tonight, they have the chanve to avevenge their Wrestlemania defeats by facing the same men they both lost to that night, and vow to destroy at Backlash: The World Champions, John Cena and Triple H. Can Edge and Orton continue this momentum riding heading into Backlash, can they make it grow as we draw ever closer? Or can Cena and Triple H end the Rated-RKO train run so early in its tracks?
    The Has-Been Kid?
    Michaels, last week, reeling off his defeat to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, came out and questione dhimself and his abilities as a wrestler. Who should interupt, but none other then the narcisstic Chris Jericho, who boasted of his own acomplishments, and vowed to show HBK the error of his ways by playing to the fans. Will Jericho continue this vow tonight? And despite dropping Jericho with SCM, it looked like Michaels was hit by Jericho's words. Will we see further develpments tonight? You'll have to tune in, to find out, here on Monday Night RAW.

Thread Information