Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fansite/Twitter of Change: www.nkawrestling.com & @NickKArsen

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The Fansite/Twitter of Change: www.nkawrestling.com & @NickKArsen

Fan Site - Sunday, August 23rd, 2009

- It's been a week since Nickolas turned 27. He thanks all of his fans, fellow CWA wrestlers, his wife, and the CWA staff for their gratitude, their gifts, and the acknowledgement of his birthday.

- Arsen will be coming home to Washington, D.C., his hometown, on Monday before heading back to Atlanta, Georgia. Try to catch Nickolas signing autographs at 'Collesium of Colossals' sports store.

- Arsen's first month in CWA is a success. He's already made himself familiar with the fans, not to mention his extensive credibility to pro wrestling. Arsen will be main eventing, so tune into CWA Adrenaline Rush on Wednesday.

- Arsen has been getting along with most of the locker room just fine. He's says Jack Adams "is the nicest man he's ever met." He has not interacted with Ultimate Pain.

- To kill a rumor, Nickolas is still on good terms with Nick Malone.

- Arsen has been in talks to make an appearance on David Letterman. No date has been announce. Arsen wants to try to go to California to appear on a podcast taping of 'I Love Movies' with his best friend, comedian Doug Benson as well as appear on Comedy Death Ray Radio with Scott Aukerman.

-------------------------------------
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: The Fansite/Twitter of Change: www.nkawrestling.com & @NickKArsen

Twitter

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    DC
    www.nkawrestling.com

http://twitter.com/NickKArsen
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

-Fansite has been down to program a new skin commemorating Arsen's transfer to CWA. The new update and site will be up on Sept 5th.-

Also got a real twitter!!!

Nickolas Arsen (NickKArsen) on Twitter
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Arsen after his tag match with Rich Stone Against the Brotherhood

*Arsen Holds his right eye as a facial expression of anger is directed towards the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "What did I say, Rich? I said let bygons be bygons and win that mtach against the Brotherhood. You did the complete opposite. Maybe it isn't important to you, but winning a match is important build up to a match as brutal as ours would be. I did all the work against the Brotherhood. I wasn't going to give up just so you could take all of my credit, but you just had to ruin it for us, didn't you? You couldn't have the slightest faith in me?"

*Arsen raises his voice.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "YOU MAY HAVE FELT LIKE YOU WON THE FINAL BATTLE BUT YOU DIDN'T WIN THE WAR, STONE!!! The fact you want to let a vendetta get in our way of cooperating leaves me no choice but to return the favor. And now that our match in England has been changed to a No Disqualification match, I do not plan on you surviving the war. I'm nuking your chances of claiming MY world title shot. I hope you have worked on your vocal tuning, because I'm making you sing for Absolution at Meltdown!!!"
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Monday, September 14th, 2009

-BREAKING NEWS!!! ARSEN SIGNS WITH WS! You are reading this correctly! Arsen shall be returning to WS. He signed a two year contract with William Street, the headquarters and producer of many Adult Swim programs. Arsen is a huge comedy buff, as well as a supporter of the channel. On his off days from WC, he will help write for shows 'Robot Chicken', 'Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job', and 'Metalocalypse'. "I love William Street. They know how to make great programming I tune into any chance I get," says Arsen. Catch Arsen on the season finale of Robot Chicken, Sunday night on Adult Swim.

-Arsen will be taking on Mike Quackenbush in an exhibition match for charity this Saturday. The event also stars Taylor Wilde, Matt Morgan, Claudio Castagnoli, Jack Adams, Ian Nordstrom, Frankie McCormack, The Roughnecks, Chuck Taylor, and many more.

-Arsen may be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live in the fall. We will keep you informed.

-Catch Arsen in Virginia before he takes flight for England tuesday, when Arsen signs autographs at 'The Dug Out'
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Wednesday, September 16th, 2009

-Arsen has changed his theme music back to his old FWA/WH/IFW trademark theme, "In The Fade", by Queens of the Stone Age. Arsen said, "Starting over defined me entering CWA. Now I'm legit. I've made my mark."

-Arsen will be also donning a Union Jack ring attire to pay tribute to his mentor, The Dynamite Kid, who will be in attendance at Meltdown
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Report From Philly

-Nickolas Kennedy Arsen defeats Mike Quackenbush by Submission. Time of the match was 25 minutes and 47 seconds. Reports said it was pretty high octaned from the beginning. A lot of high fly, hurricaranas, and planchas. It slowly morphed into who could do the best suplexes. The crowd was behind both men. Arsen made Quack Sing for Absolution by countering the CHIKARA Special. Both recieved standing ovations. **** star match.

-Arsen will be facing PAC in Sheffield two days before Meltdown
    -------
    Spoiler:

King of New York

Status

THAT'S A LIE DAMMIT.

-Bon

Click As Well

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Nickolas Arsen will be on the next edition of Adrenaline Rush. He wants a match, but due to health restraints, Interim Commissioner Guardian Devil has denied permission for Arsen to wrestle.

Nickolas will be on an episode of That Metal Show.

In a recent interview, when asked a question about CWA talent, Arsen praised The Lost Souls Alliance, and called them the best in the company at the moment. He said that they were giving luchas a good name and like himself, hopes to get gold off the Brotherhood.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Nickolas Arsen will be on the next edition of Adrenaline Rush. He wants a match, but due to health restraints, Interim Commissioner Guardian Devil has denied permission for Arsen to wrestle.

Nickolas will be on an episode of That Metal Show.

In a recent interview, when asked a question about CWA talent, Arsen praised The Lost Souls Alliance, and called them the best in the company at the moment. He said that they were giving luchas a good name and like himself, hopes to get gold off the Brotherhood.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

This just in! Arsen blogs about last nights Adrenaline Rush!

Finally! The era of Pain has come to an end! Finally, we have a new era upon us! Finally! We have a NEW world champion!

I actually planned on saying those statments when I would have won the world title from Pain.

It is weird that four months can make a big difference, yet everything has somehow stayed the same. I came into CWA relentlessly to take down the most powerful alliance in the company, as well as the most powerful man. At that time, it was the Brotherhood, led by Ultimate Pain. Four months later, the situation is the same, but the roles have changed. For some reason, I feel alone. Within these four months, I've seen the best Of the best go down. Now that Roberto is injured, and Adams and Pain are gone, I feel like I'm going to be fighting a war I cannot win alone.

The Darkness is looming overhead. I have to shine a light.

It's funny what difference four months can make when Kenneth LeBlanc and Guardian Devil have been the same kiniving fools for four years! I thought Pain was the fool for trying to rid of me and dodge me, but he is no fool in comparison to you two. You stepped in the way of the one thing I wanted: The World Championship. Whether you are trying to keeping the title off of me or not, you saw what I was capable of doing, and that was takin matters into my own hands. I didn't backstab anyone, nor did I play politics. I did what I simply do, and that is impress. Kenneth, we were once former stablemates. You must have been impressed with me if you wanted me on your squad. Now we flash to three years later, and unlike you, I have changed. For the good. And I'm ready to impress you once more, but by beating you.

GD, don't even think about conning and scheming your way out of it mission, which is to take you down. No more do I see The Brotherhood as a threat, but instead your reign of tyranny. I'm not going to mr. Anderson. I'm going to take the matter of taking you out into my hands. I put in the Kimora Crab Combo and I made you Sing for Absolution this past week. Don't make me have you repeat the verse again.

As for Joey, I don't give two shits about you. I hated you more than Pain. You are the definition of ass kissing. You knew Pain was going to fall to me, and you would have no power to ride off of, so you had to secure yourself in GD's blanket of security. It is okay, you'll go down with him.

As I find myself the lone wolf in this hunt, I find myself howling to the CWA Roster. Ralph McCoy and Logan V, you two are the future of pro wrestling. We must fight for the fallen. Ralph, I'm counting on you to be the Ruler of the Ring, and I want the Lost Souls Alliance to enter 2010 strapped in gold!

As for myself, I must be the Defiance of the Alliance. I must be the dim light in the Darkness. I must be the Agent of Change, the new face of the CWA, and your next world champ.

-
    N.K.A
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Arsen has talked about bringing a student of his to CWA. Pìerre Villanueva, known more as his alter ego, "Señor Diversìon y Juegos" Deportista, was recently banished from wrestling in Japan because commissioner Hiroku Sayagi mistook a gesture Deportista, the Multi Lingual Misundertood Lucha, was making. Sayagi thought Deportista was cumming In his pants, when Deportista was mentioning he was hungry.

Arsen is trying to bring more talent into CWA due to the loss of Adams and Pain, injuries to Axl Storm and Roberto, and the death of O Doherty.

Arsen will be a apart of the AMLL/CWA Talent Exchange this winter. Arsen has not competed in Mexico since 2007, when himself, the aforementioned Deportista, and Miguel de Blanco teamed up in a losing effort against Los Reyes De Rudos Mundo.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Is Arsen losing it????

Good job Logan. Well done beating me. I'm going to be for friend for a second.....

Okay! That second is up!

Logan, I'm going to be real with you here: you beat me while I was in the wrong mindset. I have had a rough week and you being the obvious unprofessional beat me with my guard down! Logan, you can rely on me, but don't ever think you are better than me! After Five Star, I'm going to want my rematch! Champions or not! I don't even care if I'm still injured. It will happen, and you won't be so clever the second time. Neither will I be unprepared the second time around, friend.

Speaking of unprepared? What the hell? Why are you doing this to me? I wanted the Ultimate Pain after he assaulted me. He ends up leaving. Then, after three years of build-up, I was ready to take on Kenneth LeBlanc for the world title. He is not coming back fir a while. So Roberto gets the title opportunity? After being on the shelf for months?

CWA is not making my mission any easier. After months of building myself up to be the greatest in the company. Why do I feel like a conspiracy victim? I want answers! I wantto know why these people and just show up and take the title I yearn for.

Especially since this time, Roberto gets to hog the glory again. I thought you were great guy, but it is obvious that you need to be more comfortable on the disabled list after showing such selfishness. I prepared myself for a war against Pain. I prepared myself for a five star contest with LeBlanc. I'm sorry I have to do this, but Roberto, I'm not looking to get fancy with you. I'm ending you. Mi scuzi, Roberto, but my mission will not stop for you. Be prepared, because I will.

I want answers

-
    N.K.A
    Arsen starting to turn?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The screw further loosens from Arsen's mind when after his blog earlier today, he reportedly got into an arguement with his wife on the phone. Many of the stars seemed intimidated by Arsen's tone of voice. Arsen threw his phone, which ended up hitting Adam Brown and giving him a black eye. It was also told that Arsen, who usually praised the LSA, bad mouthed Miss Tyler in the hallway.

Arsen told officials he is looking for some mic time to explain his actions and apologize.

Arsen also gave a word on Deportista's arival. He will be at Five Star Attraction.

Finally, Arsen recieved his CWA Award for Most Shocking Moment of 2009. Here are his statements:

"I appreciate the award. I am quite the suprising character. And if you thought my debut at Redemption was shocking, you won't believe what I have in store for the next month, starting with winning the World Championship. Also, speaking of Redemption, I feel like one award isn't enought. That is why I feel like I should claim the award for best PPV event. If I didn't show up, it would have been a three star event at best!! Thank you!
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Nickolas Arsen once again blogs. This time, Arsen blogs about the announce card, Roberto's blog, and a new superstar:

Im not pissed, Roberto. I'm livid.

So, I saw the card for the upcoming Adrenaline Rush. What is not only the Adrenaline Rush before Five Star Attraction, but also the final one of 2009, the main event is huge! Opponents at Five Star are partners. How clever.

There is a lot of friction-filled hatred between Logan and Joey. Two men who have been battling for more than two months. I find it impossible, but for some reason, factious that the team that is made up with myself and Roberto has more tension in the span of two days without even seeing each other.

To set the record straight, I respect you, Roberto. You're a class act and a warrior, like myself. But in your blog last night, you said "someone by the name of Nickolas Arsen" is pissed at your title victory. I'm sorry Roberto. I guess in the midst of everything,
    I forgot to congradulate you. Here is my sincere congrats:

Well done Roberto, congradulations for getting put on the the shelf for half a year and claiming everything I've built up and tried to claim for half a year.

No offense, mi amígo, but why should I honor your title victory? Why should I be congradulating you? Am I suppose to bask in your glory Roberto? Am I part of your acceptance speech of something?

"Thanks to everyone, especially NKA, who kept my seat warm in CWA."

Then, you want to move on in your blog and address your dying public on the state of the newly golden clad Roberto. Like I'm just a pebble on your gravel road to the promise land. Keep in mind, pal: IM FACING YOU!!! I'm not some stepping stone, Roberto. If you've been watching CWA from your hospital bed in Alabama, you would realize that I have become the apple of the eye of the wrestling business. I'm busting my ass day in and day out to prove that I'm the best and I'm asking that I want to be tested. LET ME PROVE THAT I AM THE THE GREATEST! I will do whatever it takes. Whatever...... It takes I say this because I feel like you, Logan, and Ralph McCoy, WRESTLERS THAT I HAVE PRAISED, are starting to think that they are better than me. Taking advantage of me being put off my guard by the several changes to my match at Five Star Attraction. That is impossible. Just because you won awards and garnished praise from that greatest talent in CWA does not mean squat, unless you are the show, like I have been for months now. It sickens me. I feel diseespected.

If anything, Roberto, you should be congradulating me. Thank you, Nick, for taking my place as the greatest.

I am trying to be a nice man, Roberto, but the smile gets wiped off my face when I get when i am disrespected and pushed off to a side in your mind like that. How dare you......how----I'm livid. I don't know whether Logan or Joey will Sing for Absolution, but I have a feeling if you keep disrespecting me, you might have a solo on AR.

Anyway, I got a call from The Sexocutioner, the bodyguard and XBox live friend of Deportista. He will be at Five Star. Dunno if he'll be in a match or not.

He will see his mentor prove that he is the greatest. I'm still on my hunt. I don't care about Nero and his flings with low class women, I don't care about Joey Nicholas' bi-polar disorder, I don't care about how many awards you've won, if you're an Elephant Man, if you're The Lady Destroyer, The Future......or the World Champion. If you think you are better than me, I'll be more than happy to change your mind.

Agent of Change, Simply the Best!

-
    N.K.A

RIP to a friend of mine, Edward Fatu. I had the pleasure of working with him this past summer. My condolences to the Anoai and Fatu family.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Arsen blogs about his trip to Mexico and an oath to Logan V

What are you hiding?

Tell me Logan, what are you hiding? Why do you cover yourself with a mask? I have always been curious since you and I have met. Could you be hiding your appearance? Are you ugly on the outside?you are British, so you are probably hiding your bad hygeine. Are you hiding a scar, Logan? Don't be ashamed. I have scars myself I do not mind revealing. Hrmmmm. What if it isn't your appearance you are hiding?

You are hiding your emotions, aren't you? Of course you are! The only scars you redeem are emotional scars. I don't think that a family dispute or a tragic event is what is causing you to hide yourself from the public eye. I think you have a guilty conscious. I think you are guilty for the way you have treated someone.

You are guilty for the direspect you have shown me.

Don't hide it. You couldn't stand the fact someone better than you and with a lot for problems than you praised your name. You wanted to be better than this man, who is myself. How rude, Logan. You want to take advanatge of my struggles? Struggles that eclipse your problems? Don't make this competition Logan! Your luck does not mean anything. You are not better than me. You never will be.

It is time you expose yourself from the guilt you carry from disrespecting me. You need to break free, Logan. Quit hiding! Hiding will get you no where! Where did hiding get Elian Gonzales? Deported! Where did hiding get Saddam Hussien? Captured? Where did hiding get Anne Frank? Killed!

You want some assistance? I will be more than happy to help rid of that emotional anger! After out tag team match, I will give myself the honor of UNMASKING you and exposing you to the public. You will not be hidden anymore, you will not don that ugly mask, and you will finally respect me, like I once respected you.

Speaking of respect, I will be going to Mexico before Five Star Attraction and after Five Star Attraction. In this tour, I find myself with a tag team partner in Black ShadowFox II, a singles match with Nino Flores, tagging against the former tag champs with Abdul Akbar Aslam, and a match against the AMLL champion and my former partner, Dmac. My mission in Mexico is just like my mission here. I want to be the very best. If that means beat every single lucha into plancha purgatory, so be it! Dmac, I'm terribly sorry, but your reign as the AMLL Champion is over.

Roberto, take note when I become both the Cwa and AMLL champion.

I will complete the global Absolution.

-
    NKA
    Arsen's AMLL Schedule:
    - Dec. 20th: w/ Black ShadowFox II vs. Deportista & Miguel de Blanco
    - Dec. 21st: vs. Niño Flores
    - January 2nd: w/ Abdul Akbar Aslam vs. Aguila & Kid Crazy
    - Jan 3rd: vs Dmac for the AMLL World championship
    - January, date to be announced: vs. Jackson Sonik vs. Lupe Garza
    - January, date to be announced: w/ Abdul Akbar Aslam, Negro Judas, & Damien Kahn vs. Los Calavera, Deportista, & Jackson Sonik.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

- AMLL Todo Mundo Global de Frio 2009-2010 con de CWA; December 20th Report (Tijuana, Mexico)
    Miguel de Blanco & Deportista (W) defeated Black ShadowFox II (L) & Nickolas Kennedy Arsen via The Bing Bong Buster. A lot of suprising high flying from Arsen. Had a beloved plancha spot on Blanco. Deportista was MEGA over to the fans and came out to a rap song dressed up as M. Bison from Street Fighter. He provided a ton of comedy, especially with Arsen. Arsen was teased as a bull by Deportista's cape. Then at one point in the match, while ShadowFox and Blanco were in action, Arsen and Deportista faked fightin in the audience, when they were really reading a magazine and eating nachos. Arsen deserted ShadowFox near the end

***1/2

Arsen will be competitng against the legendary Nino Flores, then returning to the FSA tour for CWA.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

AMLL Global De Frio 2009 - 2010 con CWA - December 21st (Mexico City, Mexico)
    -Nickolas Kennedy Arsen defeated Nino Flores by roll-up; slow paced match-up with a lot of technical prowess. It was inpossible for one man to up the other.

-Nickolas Kennedy Arsen was fined by the AMLL and Mexico City Recreation Society for $750 dollars for his actions against Nino Flores. One point into the match, Arsen got upset with Nino wanting to take it slow. He pushed Nino into the corner with an elbow, slapped his own face, and yelled "C'MON, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" to an appauled crowd.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Arsen takes the time on his flight home to blog about Roberto.

Run? Run?

Run from what Roberto?

What makes you actually think I would attack you at Redemption? Just because of the coinsidence of me debuting that same night?

I've been going on and on about how I took your spot as the top gun of this company. Truth be told, I don't need be a cheap sport and take you out. I can do it one on one. I'm going to prove this at Five Star Attraction. I digress, though. I am called out on a lot of things. I've been called an animal. I've been called a sell out by the fans. But ILL BE DAMNED if I'm accused for such an action. Roberto, you must be out of your damn mind if you think Im that desperate.

What if I did it, Roberto? Your career would not continue to this day if I were the one to attack you. I would have made it so you were permanently paralyzed. I would have injured you like I have been injured. I would have killed you by the way I injured you're neck. I mean-----by the way you injured your neck.

Roberto, you are going to pay. I'm not going to run. I've never ran from any threat that has been thrown my way. Roberto, if you think that I would attack you, you better think again. You took my light away, you stole my victory this past week, and you called me a no good dirty attacker. If anyone should run, it should be you Roberto. Just like you should have ran when you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Twice.

Let's add a stipulation, Roberto. If I win, I get the world title. If I lose, I will honestly tell you if I attacked you or not.

As for now, I'm not going to admit to anything except for the fact I don't like being called out like that. You just sealed your fate for Five Star Attraction.

After December 30th, there will be no gold on the other side of your rainbow.

-
    Your next World Champion, NKA

PS - $750 dollar fine, really? Will there be a fine when I become the AMLL World Champion?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I'm changing my character rep to Austin Aries. I think he really matches the look of the heel persona Im trying to capture.

As of late, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen has been sporting a brand new look at house shows. He traded his leg lenght tights for a pair of brief modeled tights. He has ditched the headband, and now his hair is out to his ears. Also notice the facial hair.

Here are photos by fans:

-------
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information