Thread: Bon's TNA

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Bon's TNA

This is my OTR fantasy thing, but I figured I'd probably generate more interest here than in the OTR thread.

Basically..there's not really much of a back story. Malone and I did a draft, and these are the guys I picked.

Roster:

New updates leading into the PPV:

TNA Wrestling presents Hard Justice!
    Live from Universal Studios, Florida on Saturday, August 22nd will be TNA Hard Justice! Even though the show is just over a month away, we here at TNA have no hesitation about sharing with you, the fans, the first match on the card. Without further a due, the first match for our Hard Justice Pay Per View...

It'll be Canadian tag team warfare when "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen and "The Generic Luchadore" El Generico take on the Hart Dynasty of Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith!

-Be sure to check back for more announcements.

TNA
    WE Are Wrestling.
    TNA Newsletter for 7/23/09:

7/23/09: TNA offices have been getting a number of phone calls from Prince Nana. Apparently Nana has something big in the works for The Embassy at Hard Justice.

7/23/09: Natalya of The Hart Dynasty had the following to say about Kevin Steen and El Generico: "Kevin Steen, El Generico, do you honestly think you have a chance at Hard Justice? We're Canadian wrestling royalty, and you're just skid marks. Generico, are you even really Canadian? You were transplanted in Tijuana, you were transplanted in Canada, I don't even know! You just hop around saying ole. And then there's you, Steen. You're a disgrace to Canadian wrestling. Look at Tyson Kidd, he's in top shape, and you're just a slob. Come Hard Justice, Steen and Generico, you may want to have an ambulance ready..because you're going to have a Hart attack." Kevin Steen and El Generico have not commented.

7/23/09: Cocky young star Zack Ryder has been tweeting our own Jeremy Borash constantly, asking when he'll be announced for a match. The TNA locker room has been put on notice that anyone who would like to face Zack is more than welcome to.

7/23/09: On a recent edition of Hermie's Hotseat, Randy Orton stated that he feels that he should be awarded the TNA title at Hard Justice. "I'm a third generation star, and I'm clearly the top star on the roster. I've taken out legends, and I'm the youngest world heavyweight champion of all time. It would be an injustice..no, no, a travesty, if I'm not crowned champion as I rightly deserve." The TNA booking committee is currently evaluating the TNA World Heavyweight Championship situation, and we hope to update you all soon.

TNA
    -WE Are Wrestling.

Zack Ryder's Opponent Signed!
    Coming off of yesterday's notice in the TNA newsletter, someone in the locker room has stepped up, and signed the contract to face Zack Ryder at Hard Justice. It's sure to be..classic:

At Hard Justice, Zack Ryder will take on Colt 'Boom Boom' Cabana!
    Cabana had the following to say to TNA offices via telephone: "Ya know, I told this to Chuck Taylor, and I'll say the same to Zack Ryder. I may be fun-loving goofy Colt Cabana, but I'm a veteran in this industry now. I've trained along side all-time greats, greats like Ace Steel and Matt Classic. Who have you trained with? Well, besides Curt Hawkins, 'cause that guy is pretty cool. Zack, you're proud of being from Long Island, but I'm from Chicago, the windy city, and I guarentee our ladies are better than any Long Island trash you've got there. Woo woo woo, YOU know it. So Zack, at Hard Justice, I have no issues trying to put down some young punk. I'm a veteran, and I deserve respect! -uh oh, my mom is on the other line. Can I call you back?"

-TNA
    WE Are Wrestling
    TNA Monday Match Announcement!
    The third match for our Hard Justice pay per view will be the first match in a best of three series:

Finlay will take on William Regal!

Check back tomorrow for the TNA Newsletter.

TNA
    WE Are Wrestling
    TNA Newsletter:

7/28/09: In a recent interview, Claudio Castagnoli stated that he is thrilled to have signed with TNA. Apparently a certain member of the TNA roster has taken offense to the "Swiss Powerhouse" getting some time in the spotlight. We'll have more information in the next newsletter.

7/28/09: We are close to coming to an agreement with Prince Nana. We hope to announce the Embassy's match this coming Friday.

7/28/09: The ink has dried, and we are extremely happy to announce that international star, KENTA, will make his TNA debut at Hard Justice. We'll have more information on his match as it develops.

7/28/09: The TNA booking committee has decided that despite his wishes, Randy Orton will not be awarded the TNA Heavyweight title at Hard Justice. With that said, Orton will indeed be competing for the title. Orton became irate after our offices contacted him. "This is rediculous! This is how you treat your top star? In case you haven't heard, I have a bit of an..anger issue. So whoever is trapped in the ring with me at Hard Justice, you better hope for some luck."

-TNA
    WE Are Wrestling.
    Match Announcement!
    After a long weekend of negotiations, the papers have been signed, and at Hard Justice will be..

The Embassy Open Challenge! Jimmy Rave, Joey Ryan, Bison Smith, and Ernie Osiris will take on any four wrestlers that step up to the challenge. Also, we apologize for the size of Jimmy Rave in our graphic, but you can't deny that it matches the size of his ego.

Stay tuned for more updates.

TNA
    WE Are Wrestling.

Big News Update From TNA

It's been awhile folks, but we've got some major news for you concerning Hard Justice:

-We noted in our last Newsletter that someone on the TNA roster had taken issue with Claudio Castagnoli, and that man is Kurt Angle. Angle apparently has issue with the fact that the Swiss powerhouse is getting more time in the limelight than an Olympic gold medalist. Castagnoli has challenged Angle to a match at Hard Justice, but Angle is yet to accept.

-Rumor has it a team has gotten together and is ready to accept Prince Nana's challenge.

-We announced that KENTA had been signed to compete at Hard Justice. Well ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to announce his match:

KENTA will take on "The Gold Standard", Shelton Benjamin!

-We are also happy to announce a tag team contest that many fans have been clamoring for:

The Briscoe Brothers will take on The American Wolves!

-After Randy Orton's comments in our last Newsletter("So whoever is trapped in the ring with me at Hard Justice, you better hope for some luck."), we received a message from a certain superstar. "Randy, Randy, Randy..you just want everything handed to you on a silver platter, don't you? Just because you grew up around your dad, and around this business, you think you're better than everyone else. Well lemme tell ya, the only thing that makes you better than ol' Cowboy Bob is that you can apparently heel from an arm injury. You said whoever faces you at Hard Justice better hope for some luck..well luck is for losers. Unlike you, I busted my ass to get into this business, and come Hard Justice, I'm going to put you to sleep Randy. Actually, that's funny..because that's exactly what you do to the crowd during your matches. See ya at Hard Justice, Randy". Expect the official match announcement in the coming days.

-That's all we have for you this time. Expect our two final matches to be announced soon.

TNA
    -WE Are Wrestling
    Finals Two Matches!

It was just a week ago that Claudio Castagnoli issued a challenge to Kurt Angle, to face him at Hard Justice. Angle, before running into some personal issues, revealed to TNA offices, that if Claudio wants to face him, Claudio will "have to earn it", so at Hard Justice, the match will be...

Claudio Castagnoli will face Charlie Haas!

If you've been paying attention to our Newsletter, the main event of Hard Justice should be no surprise to you, but to make it official:

CM Punk and Randy Orton will clash with the TNA World Heavyweight title up for grabs!

We'll have a full card overview soon!

TNA
    -WE Are Wrestling
    Hard Justice..The Embassy..your challenge has been answered

Status

Re: Bon's TNA

Full Hard Justice Overview

Show should be up on Monday.

Sweet Meat

Status

Card has loads of potential.

Can't wait for the show.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Heel Champion

Status

The Card looks promising. I don't think there's not a match I don't want to see.

Let's hope Ryder - Cabana goes to a draw.

On Vacation

Status

I love this project; largely stemming from the fact that (I am a huge overseas Chikara fan) knowing that you have the current "Campeonatos de Parejas" or for those who don't know what I am talking about:The Osirian Portal
    (Ophidian and Amasis)
    on your book has immediately got my interest, as this is the sort of talent I would push myself personally...I am instantly a big fan. Rest of the roster is good inclusion of "British Invasion" is yet another bonus.

Predictions

CM Punk vs.Randy Orton

Lets be honest, CM Punk has been pushed way too far way to quickly in recent years. People complained about Lesnar (but he was worth it). I still think Punk is an upper-midcarder @ best. Orton is good, but considering your roster there is a logic he holds the title first and gives you and your promotion some prestige.

Kenta vs. Shelton Benjamin

I like Shelton, and if he was slightly younger he would be getting the same sort of push that Swagger is feeling @ the moment. However, he is still an exceptional talent and despite what people say he is SO much better than Kenta ever will be.

Finlay vs. Regal

Two of the best workers in the game. People say Ric Flair "Nature Boy II" (DAMN BUDDY ROGERS RIP OFF) and Hulk Hogan have done a lot for the sport. Finlay and Regal though, in terms of development, working with talent etc are more notable. Battle of the oldies...more like battle of the true LEGENDS of this business. I would hope Regal gets the first one, but a draw would be great.

Embassy Open Challenge

Can't predict an outcome, although if they take on either "The British Invasion" or The Osirian Portal I think the outcome will be happily appreciated either way.

Haas vs. Castagnoli

The best thing Castagnoli has done is take on Nigel McGuinness for the ROH Title and lost twice. Seeing Nigel in PWI's 7th best wrestler of the year that isn't too bad but I just think Haas would very much have the edge. I don't think people will ever respond way to the the Swiss Cheese roller ever getting a major push.

The Hart Dynasty vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico

El Generico is funny, but isn't someone you want to watch week in week out. Unless "SUPERDRAGON" chants emerge and the legend beats him to a pulp. Steen...(zzzzz). Hart Dynasty our good, but arguably Teddy Hart and Jacks Evans are better versions of the next generation.

Briscoe Brothers vs. The American Wolves

This is a match that would be f*cking amazing to watch. Ring Of Honors replica of the Bashams Brothers, but better, stronger, cleverer and quicker in every way possible...being ROH champions 5 times to prove there worth. Richards and Edwards though are pretty beast, and the Richards mark inside me sways it.

Colt Cabana vs. Zack Ryder

If you know about 1PW! And you know about TEAM SHAG. Then you know that Darren Burridge and Cabana took things to a new level of FUCKING HILARIOUS...especially when they took on Daniels and AJ in what turned mid-match into a dance off. Ryder is a jobber in fancy dress.

Wish you the best of luck with this booking.

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status

Well the roster looks good and I have faith in good booking, but since there are so few TNA wrestlers on the roster, I wonder why not call it something else?

Sweet Meat

Status

The way it was set up Rob is they each chose a promotion then drafted the talents on over the ropes radio.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, totally forgot about this. I'll try to have the show up by Thursday.

Curtain Jerker

Status

lol unique, interesting, to be honest, il deffo be reading mate, gd luck.

Thread Information