The Miz
    MVP
    Primo
    Randy Orton (WWE Champion)
    Santino Marella
    Shawn Michaels
    Triple H

Tag Teams
    Big Show & Chris Jericho (Unified Tag Team Champions)
    Legacy

Divas
    Alicia Fox
    Beth Phoenix
    Gail Kim
    Jillian
    Kelly Kelly
    Mickie James (Divas Champion)
    Rosa Mendes

Other
    General Manager: Different Celebrity Per Week
    Announcers: Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler
    Backstage Announcer: Todd Grisham
    Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
    Injured: Maryse

Simply The Greatest

Status

Re: WWE Raw: Expect The Unexpected

Christian defeated William Regal to retain the ECW Championship with the Killswitch
    The Great Khali defeated Kane with the Two-Handed Chokeslam

Big Show & Chris Jericho defeated Cryme Tyme to retain the Unified Tag Team Championship when Show pinned JTG following a Knockout Punch

Jack Swagger defeated MVP with the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Dolph Ziggler defeated Rey Mysterio to win the Intercontinental Championship with a roll-up after a distraction from Maria

D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) defeated Legacy (Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase with the Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree combination on Rhodes

Jeff Hardy defeated CM Punk in a TLC Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship after Hardy pushed Punk off the ladder and through a table

Randy Orton defeated John Cena to retain the WWE Championship with an RKO after Batista interfered and gave Orton the assist by delivering a Batista Bomb to Cena

Simply The Greatest

Status

After having been away from a WWE ring for over a year, Floyd “Money” Mayweather makes his long awaited return as he takes control of Raw this Monday night. What will happen when the controversial, rich, all-time boxing great is running the show?
    At Summerslam, Randy Orton successfully retained his WWE Championship over John Cena when “The Animal” Batista made his shocking return. What would be even more shocking is that Batista helped Orton, the man who has made his life a living hell. Will Batista explain his shocking actions?

Also at Summerslam, DX made their successful return in tag team action with a victory over Legacy. What is next for the popular duo?

Tune in Monday 9/8 CT on USA!

Chikara Trainee

Status

This looks good and I will definitly be continuing to review. The WWE Championship storyline is going to be really fun to read! I can't wait to see what you do with D-X and I can't wait to see what you do with Floyd Maywether as the guest host!

Simply The Greatest

Status

Recap
    A video package is shown of Summerslam. First it shows Big Show and Chris Jericho retaining their title belts. It then moves to Jack Swagger defeating MVP. After that, the package showed DX reigning supreme over Legacy. The bulk of the video package was on Batista returning and assisting Randy Orton in retaining his WWE Championship over John Cena.

Mayweather
    “I Get Money” hits as Floyd “Money” Mayweather makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction, although there were noticeably more boos. The announcers are raving about what happened last night when Batista returned and shockingly helped Randy Orton win. Mayweather grabbed a microphone, and finally talked after some stalling. He first hyped up himself as the greatest boxer of all-time, and plugged his September fight against Juan Marquez. After plugging himself, he started talking about tonight. Mayweather said he wants to put on one hell of a show, as he always does. Before long, the music of Big Show and Chris Jericho hit as they came to the ring.

Jericho apologized for interrupting, but said he had had enough of Mayweather’s incoherent babbling. Mayweather told Jericho and Show that it was nice to see them again. But, he then decided to remind everyone that he beat Jericho’s “big goofball partner” at Wrestlemania 24. Big Show didn’t like those comments, but Jericho held him back. Jericho said that everyone knows, including Mayweather, that the match at Wrestlemania 24 was a fluke, just like Mayweather’s boxing career. And Jericho added that Mayweather knows that if they fought again, Big Show would squash Mayweather like a bug.

Mayweather laughed that comment off, saying he could beat Big Show once again. After hearing that comment, Jericho tried daring Mayweather to make that rematch for right here, tonight. And if not, Mayweather would be a hypocrite just like Freddy Prinze, Ted DiBiase, Jeremy Piven, and all the other one-night failures that have hosted Monday Night Raw. Mayweather responded by saying he isn’t a hypocrite, but the most successful sports athlete in the world. And because of that, Mayweather said that he wanted to give the audience a treat. So tonight, Mayweather announced that he would his second career pro wrestling match!

But, it would not be against Big Show. Mayweather says that he is in charge, and is calling the shots. Which means that he will pick whoever he wants to fight. And, he said Big Show won’t be in action tonight, because Mayweather is better than him, and the crowd deserves to see the best. But since Jericho likes running his mouth, Mayweather told Jericho that he will go one-on-one with MVP. Mayweather then told the duo to have a good night, as he cockily left the ring.

Open Challenge
    After the commercial break, Chavo Guerrero came down to the ring. He grabbed a microphone, and talked about his history with Hornswoggle. But, Chavo said that Floyd Mayweather has assured him that he will not have to take on Hornswoggle tonight. So Chavo proclaimed that from now on, he was going to rejuvenate his career, starting right here tonight. He issued an open challenge to anyone in the back, as a show of confidence. After about ten seconds, nobody came out.

Chavo: See, now that I’m serious, nobody in the back wants…

Just then, the music of John Cena hit as the crowd exploded!

With a serious look on his face, Cena charged to the ring.

Chavo Guerrero vs. John Cena
    Cena went into the ring, and hit Chavo with a flying shoulder block. Chavo got up, and Cena hit him with another. Chavo swung at Cena and missed, and Cena planted him with his inverted suplex. With the crowd pumped up, Cena went for the Five-Knuckle Shuffle, and hit it. He made Chavo get up, as he planted him with a huge Attitude Adjustment. To add insult to injury, Cena locked in the STF, and Chavo quickly tapped out.
    Winner: John Cena

Talking It Out
    After the match, Cena grabbed a microphone. He said that the whole world, including himself, is waiting for an explanation as to why Batista helped Randy Orton retain the WWE Championship last night. But for now, all Cena can do is earn another shot at Orton’s championship. Because he is all about hustle, loyalty, and respect, and he knows that he has to work hard for everything. Just then, the music of Jack Swagger hit as the announcers wondered what he was doing out here.

Jack Swagger had a microphone in hand, and began talking. Swagger said that unlike John Cena, he was victorious at Summerslam. He reminded Cena of his amateur background, and claimed to be a better wrestler now than Cena ever has been, and ever will be. And, Swagger proclaimed that Cena’s hustle, loyalty, and respect is enough to sell t-shirts to little kids, but not enough to win matches. The two started talking back and forth, but then Cena started to get serious.

Cena: Alright, listen up All-American Lisp. I know you’re out here trying to make a name for yourself, but you are messing with the wrong guy, at the wrong time.

Swagger: No, Cena, I’m not. I’m the right guy, and this is the right time. You see, I don’t need to make a name for myself. I am already a star, and soon, I will be the WWE’s biggest star. Because right now, I am challenging you to a match at Breaking Point in three weeks.

Cena: I’ll tell you what………I accept!

The crowd seemed pleased, as did Jack Swagger.

Mayweather Meets Santino
    When Floyd “Money” Mayweather was backstage watching the show with his friends, Santino Marella walked in.

Santino: Ah! If it isn’t Floyd “Money Bags” Fairweather! I am a huge fan of yours!

Mayweather: I appreciate the kind words Santino, but don’t you have another family member to pretend to be?

Santino: I don’t-a know what you are talking about Money Bags, but I don’t like the sound of it. A better question is, don’t you-a have another fight to lose? Oh that’s right, you are waiting until Septembers to do it!

That made Mayweather get off the couch, and get into Santino’s face, as Santino looked frightened. Mayweather said that he is 1-0 in his WWE career, and he will go 2-0 tonight as he goes one-on-one with…Santino Marella! Santino didn’t look happy, as Mayweather laughed it off.

Kelly Kelly vs. Maryse
    Mickie James was doing guest commentary for the match. Contrary to what was reported on the internet, Maryse made her in-ring return after being injured for a month. The match itself was not that great, as the crowd was more interested in their looks, as opposed to skill. Kelly was fired up early, but Maryse took control. She started toying around with Kelly, and almost got a near fall. Kelly started firing back, as she caught Maryse off guard. But after missing a flying cross body, it was all over. Maryse grabbed her, and planted her with her trademark DDT to pick up the three count.
    Winner: Maryse

After the match, Maryse motioned to Mickie James that she wanted her Divas Championship back.

Backstage Interview
    Todd Grisham was backstage interviewing Big Show and Chris Jericho. Big Show said that Floyd Mayweather can play all the games he wants, but the truth is that nobody on Raw can even remotely compete with him. After that, Jericho started talking about how he will easily beat MVP tonight. And, he will continue to show why he and Show are the most dominant tandem in WWE history.

Chris Jericho (Unified Tag Team Champion) w/Big Show vs. MVP
    This match started as the second hour began. MVP was on fire early, looking to rebound from his Summerslam loss. They had a test of strength battle, which MVP won. MVP was on fire early, as Jericho retreated to the outside for a commercial break. When the show came back on, Jericho was in control after Show briefly distracted MVP. Jericho eventually hit the running bulldog, and went for the Lionsault. However, MVP put his knees up, and Jericho hit his knees. MVP quickly popped up, and looked to the crowd. He did his trademark Ballin Elbow, but Jericho kicked out. MVP went for the Playmaker, but Jericho got out of it, and got MVP on the ground. He went for the Walls of Jericho, and locked in the move. MVP was getting to the ropes, and eventually got them. Jericho picked MVP back up, but got an elbow to the face for his troubles. Out of nowhere, MVP grabbed Jericho, and hit the Playmaker! He went for the cover, but Show pulled the referee out of the ring. The referee then rang the bell, which did not please the crowd.
    Winner: MVP (By Disqualification)

After the match, Jericho and Show were about to team up on MVP. They started to, but then the music of Mark Henry hit as the big man came out! Show went right to Henry, as they stood face-to-face, although a little apart in an attempt to not dwarf Henry. Show wanted some of Henry, but Jericho didn’t want that. After some convincing, Jericho and Show left the ring, which had the crowd wanting more.

Mayweather Announces Stipulation
    Six men were backstage in Floyd Mayweather’s office. One was United States Champion, Kofi Kingston, and the others were the top five challengers. Mayweather said that the next match will be a six-man tag, but whoever scores the pin or submission victory is the #1 contender to Kofi’s title. And if Kofi scores the pin in the match, then he does not have to defend the title for a month.

Six-Man Tag Match: Carlito w/Rosa Mendes, “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters, & The Miz vs. Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston (United States Champion), & Primo
    Whoever scores the pin or submission will get the next shot at Kofi Kingston, unless Kofi wins himself. The heels took turns beating on Primo. However, it did not take long for this match to spill all over. Eventually, Masters locked Kofi in the Masterlock. He had the hold locked in, and Kofi was passing out. He was about to be counted out, but Masters’s own partner, Miz, broke the hold. Masters then chased after Miz, as that left Carlito off to dry. However, he was able to hit his brother Primo with the Backstabber. But right after that, Carlito walked right into the Trouble In Paradise. But before Kofi could go for the cover, Bourne leaped off the top rope and hit the Air Bourne. Bourne went for the cover, and Kofi simply looked on as Bourne got the three count to earn a future shot at Kofi.
    Winners: Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, & Primo (Bourne Is #1 Contender)

Huge Arrival
    A limo was pulling up to the arena. While many were unsure who would come out, it turned out to be the WWE Champion, Randy Orton. And on the other side, out came “The Animal”, Batista!

Floyd “Money” Mayweather vs. Santino Marella
    Santino was not looking too excited about this match, as Mayweather was looking to go 2-0 in his WWE career. Mayweather kept going for a Knockout Punch, but Santino kept ducking. Santino poked Mayweather in the eyes, and tried to roll him up, but Mayweather kicked out. Santino then gave Mayweather a scoop slam, and went for his head butt, but Mayweather moved. Mayweather then gave Santino some kicks to the stomach, wound up, and gave Santino a huge Knockout Punch. Mayweather went for the cover, and easily pinned him.
    Winner: Floyd Mayweather

Legacy Stays Backstage
    Batista and Randy Orton were heading to the ring. Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase approached them, trying to impress them. But, Orton reminded Rhodes and DiBiase that they failed last night against DX. And tonight, Orton and Batista are going to the ring without them. Orton and Batista passed by, as Rhodes and DiBiase didn’t look too happy.

Next Week
    It was announced next week that comedian, and Deal Or No Deal host Howie Mandel would be hosting Monday Night Raw.

Main Event Segment
    WWE Champion, Randy Orton came out to a huge reaction. Orton talked about how he once again successfully defended his WWE Championship as he beat John Cena. After that, he called out “The Animal” Baitsta. Batista came out, and it was as if the crowd did not know how to react. Orton got in Batista’s face, angry, and asked him why he helped him last night. Batista then grabbed a microphone, and got in Orton’s face. The two looked very heated, but then both smirked, and hugged each other!

Batista explained that he legitimately did hurt his shoulder a few months ago. However, while injured, he realized that Randy Orton is a top star in the WWE today. And Batista said that he himself is a top star as well. But, he said that the fans don’t treat him as one. Batista claimed that one year ago at Summerslam, he too defeated John Cena. But, Batista explained that the fans still cheered John Cena the most, regardless of what happened. Batista said that he was sick and tired of trying to please the fans. He knows he can be The Animal, and he doesn’t need to do it for the fans, or John Cena, or Triple H. Batista said he needs to do it for himself. And with Randy Orton by his side, he will finally get the recognition that he deserves! Because as of right now, Legacy is going strong. But tonight, Evolution is going strong!

Just then, the music of DX hit as the crowd absolutely exploded! DX then came out, and came to the ring. HHH started out by saying “……Really?”. He went on to say that he has known Batista for years. In Evolution, HHH knew Batista and Orton would be huge stars. But, he knew that Batista took a better approach on his path to stardom than Orton. But now, HHH says that it looks as if he was wrong. HBK then took the microphone, and said that Evolution is dead and gone. Orton responded by saying that it was the same situation with DX in 1999, and they are still trying to hang onto the past.

Orton: Evolution was always about Triple H, Triple H, and Triple H. But now, it is about myself and Batista, and we are better than you guys in every way possible. Hunter, we learned everything from you, and we do it even better. And Shawn, you know as well as everyone that you are 25% of what you used to be.

HBK: Let me tell you something, punk. And Batista, you can listen up too. Hunter and I like to have fun. We play pranks, make jokes, and win the love of millions at home. But at the end of the day, we back up our talk. We do it right, and we get the job done.

Batista: Enough! I am sick and tired of DX. For months, I have been soft spoken, but it’s not good enough. It’s put-up or shut-up, and Randy and I will shut you guys up once and for all!

Orton: You may have slipped by my Legacy teammates, but for one-night only, let’s put DX to the test. So how about at Breaking Point, it will be history in the making. That’s right, we are challenging you to a match!

HHH: So let me get this straight. At the first ever Breaking Point pay-per-view, you want to put the two greatest factions in WWE history in one match. You want the two prodigies taking on the two originals.

The crowd was getting excited, as Orton was getting impatient.

Orton: Yes Hunter, we want Evolution vs. DX!

The crowd cheered, as DX thought about it.

HBK:: We got two words for ya!

HHH: You’re on!

The match seemed official, as the two pairs stared each other down to end the show.

Simply The Greatest

Status

(Raw Portion Thus Far)

Legendary Factions Square Off: DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) vs. Evolution (Batista & Randy Orton)

Grudge Match: Jack Swagger vs. John Cena

Chikara Trainee

Status

Best Match: United States #1 Contendership Match, was very exciting and would have been awesome to see in real life. I liked how the action was all over the place and no one wanted to give the title shot up. Jericho and MVP was another very good match and I would declare as one of the best.
    Worst Match: Chavo vs. Cena was basically a squash match, but I like the push Chavo seems to be getting. The post match promo with Cena and Swagger was good as well and I am excited to see how this rivalry plays out.
    Best Promo: I have to say that the opening and closing segments were my favorite. The opening segment had something like Mayweather would do in real life and I liked how the rivalry between Show and Mayweather continued in a war of words! Evolution and DX rivalry! This is what I have always been waiting for and you could not have made it come true in any better way!
    Worst Promo: Backstage Interview, really not much to say just a match hype up and Big Show running his mouth about Mayweather and how dominate he is. Nothing exciting. The lack luster promo did not take away from a very good match filled with back and forth action. The post match Henry/Show thing was good provin that there is one man willing to stand up and fight Show.
    Overall: Solid show. I like how it was in review, but you put the main parts in full for the promos. The matches were solid, but I feel your promos made this show over the top better. Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep reviewing. Check out AAWA for my show when it's posted. I give this a 8.5/10!

Simply The Greatest

Status

In history, Triple H has been a major force in two factions- DX, and Evolution. And last week, it was revealed that with his DX partner Shawn Michaels, DX will take on Evolution at Breaking Point. What will happen less than two weeks before these two forces collide?

Last week, Floyd “Money” Mayweather made his presence known on Raw as the guest host. But this week, comedian and Deal Or No Deal host Howie Mandel will be running the show. What will the charismatic host do with all the power?

Tune in Monday 9/8 CT on USA!

Thread Information