Thread: Summerslam: Kane vs Great Khali

Ole!

Status

Summerslam: Kane vs Great Khali

Discussion Thread

Summerslam

Kane vs Great Khali

After being at odds for weeks, two of the most colossal forces in WWE will finally collide when The Great Khali faces Kane at SummerSlam.

In their most recent confrontation, things boiled over on the Aug. 14 edition of SmackDown when Kane held Khali’s translator, Ranjin Singh, hostage. The Punjabi Giant was able to free his associate, but Singh was clearly shaken from his encounter with The Big Red Monster.

Kane’s diabolical methods certainly aren’t new, and the bad blood between the two behemoths spans the course of years within WWE.

This year, it was a safe bet that when one giant appeared in the ring, the other was close behind. Check out photos from their recent confrontations

And, two notable one-on-one encounters occurred on the Feb. 22, 2008 edition of SmackDown and at WrestleMania 23.

Which Superstar will close out the summer of 2009 with a gigantic victory in this bitter rivalry?

Find out at SummerSlam, Aug. 23 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Last edited by Mikk; 08-17-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Wii #1

Status

Re: Summerslam: Kane vs Great Khali

Not sure who I will bet on, but I don't see Kane winning. He has pretty much been dominating the feud and to have Khali lose at the PPV would make him look more weak.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Summerslam: Kane vs Great Khali

100 on Kane.

Fuck Khali.

Thread Information