Thread: Adrenaline Rush - August 26/09 - Atlanta, GA (Preview)

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Adrenaline Rush - August 26/09 - Atlanta, GA (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming live from Atlanta, GA on August 26th and we have a huge main event.

Following the chaotic scenes that ended the previous edition of CWA Adrenaline Rush we will have a six man tag in a bid to settle some scores. The Brotherhood will be represented by the CWA World Champion the Ultimate Pain, The CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas and the undefeated (Just ask him) Matt Jones. The Brotherhood will face a trio that last week decided to stand up to the bullying and say no more. Opponents last week, partners this week, Dr. Jack Adams will be teaming with Rich Stone as they put aside their personal differences to deal with a common enemy. 3 on 2 just wouldn’t be fair so of course they were allowed to choose a third man for their team. They choose recently signed Nickolas Kennedy Arsen as that man. Arsen has made it clear that he wants the CWA World Championship, this would be a good starting point for him.

The stars of the CWA X-Fly Division will also be in tag team action this week as the current number one contender Don de Vries teams up with the former number one contender in the form of the New Chapter, Jay Walters. The unlikely duo will face an equally unlikely duo in the form of the Roadrunner Ralph McCoy and the Enigma known as Shadow Equinox.

Six person tag is also on the agenda for Atlanta as the Future will be joined by their long time manager Alexis to face the team consisting of TJ Styles, The Machine and Alexa. Alexis got one over on Alexa last week before The Future joined her in trying to cut the hair of Alexa. Styles and the Machine made the save and demanded this match afterwards. The Future were only happy enough to accept.

When a riot nearly broke out at the end of last weeks episode, Charles Anderson sent in the Guardian Devil to try and restore order, eventually, order was resorted and Anderson was feuming with what had happened and has decided that someone needs to pay for it. This week the Guardian Devil will team with Top Dog to face the poor duo of Simon Steiner and the Lord of Darkness. Steiner and Darkness both got involved in the war last week, and are going to pay for it this week.

We will see three debuts to open the show this week as CWA is introduced to Damage Nixon, The Bulldog and Rey Guerrero. Guerrero has been drawn to team with the Bulldog while Nixon will be given CWA roster member St. Deuce as his partner.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    The Ultimate Pain, Joey Nicholas & Matt Jones vs. Dr. Jack Adams, Rich Stone & Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

X-Fly Action
    Ralph McCoy & Shadow Equinox vs. Don de Vries & Jay Walters

The Future vs. Alexa, TJ Styles & The Machine

Guardian Devil & Top Dog vs. Simon Steiner & The Lord of Darkness

St. Deuce & Damage Nixon vs. The Bulldog & Rey Guerrero

Private Message your Promo's to God, PeaceSells and Roberto by 6 PM (GMT)/ 1 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, August 22nd 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and I’ll let you know.
    Last edited by PS; 08-14-2009 at 06:10 AM.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - Aug.26/09 - Atlanta, GA (Preview)

looking forward to see whats planned for me. The New Chapter will contiue

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Alot of tag team action going on, the promos should be interesting to say the least.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

As REO Speedwagon once said...it's time for me to fly!

I have great partners in Rich Stone and Jack Adams.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Adrenaline Rush - August 26/09 - Atlanta, GA (Preview)

This Main Event should be really good if everyone promos.

Thread Information