Thread: Totally Awesome Wrestling Alliance

Player Tres

Status

Totally Awesome Wrestling Alliance

My first BTB on here. Hope you all enjoy. ^^

Indy Federation Totally Awesome Wrestling Alliance (Commonly called TAWA Pro) has reopened, with the same owner in Daniel Stardyton. Nobody knows any of the stars, the upcoming events or anything else, the only thing they do know is that http://tawapro.net[/url"]http://tawapro.net is back online following a year of being offline, with the text "We're baaack~! And hopefully to stay!".

For those who don't know, TAWA Pro is a federation based out of the Philadelphia area, and held 15 shows before holding "The Gran Finale IV", seeing Brodie Lee successfully defend the Awesome Cup against former holder (and only other holder in the companies history) Stupefied, Gran Akuma and Japanese Talent BXB Hulk in a four way in the Main Event for the cup. Brodie Lee has been confirmed to NOT be returning to the federation, as he recently signed a written deal with Ring Of Honor, however everybody else is in air at the minute. TAWA is known for being a comedy federation mainly, however once the bell rings, things get down and dirty. Three points will gain you a title shot against the TAWA Cup. Same rules apply to their tag team titles, The Multiplayer Belts.

TAWA News ~ First Events and Roster Members Announced!
    The first two events announced are "TAWA Returns! AGAIN!" and "Awesomefest 1", on September 19th and 20th. For those who don't know, Awesomefest 1 was meant to be TAWA's Wrestlemania when they where last open, however due to it closing down, was renamed Gran Finale IV.

The first eight roster members have been announced, as pictured above. They are expect to be on both of the return shows. In case you don't know who they are, they are, in order pictured:
    APOLLYON: The King Of Demons, Apollyon is one of the Indy Wrestling Scene's most underrated talents currently out there. Formally called Eisen Drache, his biggest claim to fame to date is being one half of the Longest Reigning NWA-East Tag Team Champions with Sean Dahmer as The Straight Jacket Mafia.
    STUPEFIED: Stupefied is one half of The Super Smash Brothers with Player Uno, sometimes wrestling as Player Dos. In the original TAWA, he was the first champion, defending the cup until the ninth event where he lost it to Brodie Lee. Now he is back, you can expect him to be wanting to win the cup back.
    FIRE ANT: One member of The Colony, Fire Ant made his debut in 2006 with his regular tag team partner Soldier Ant. A former holder of CHIKARA's Young Lions Cup, he was planned to make his debut at The Gran Finale IV, however couldn't make it due to injury, being replaced by Worker Ant.
    SOLDIER ANT: Soldier Ant is another member of The Colony, along with Fire Ant making his debut in 2006. Has appeared in TAWA previously, teaming up with Worker Ant, losing their only match in the company. Now that TAWA is re opening, he is hoping for a fresh start.
    PLAYER UNO: The other half of The Super Smash Brothers, Player Uno didn't have as much success in the original TAWA as Stupefied did, his biggest win was shocking Brodie Lee on the third show and leaving Brodie on zero points and giving him his only loss in TAWA History. However, like Soldier Ant, is hoping for a fresh start in the company.
    CREATE-A-WRESTLER: While in CHIKARA he may be under his brand new gimmick, in TAWA he was always Create-A-Wrestler, and with it's return, remains Create-A-Wrestler. However, he really hasn't had the best of luck in TAWA's history, having picked up just two victories, both times his tag team partner in Lance Steel getting the victory. However, Lance Steel has retired from wrestling leaving Create-A-Wrestler on his own.
    SEAN DAHMER: Sean Dahmer is one crazy ass mother *censored*er. Calling himself Syko and his wrestling style Nu School Abusive Face Stomping and Kidney Dilating with A Psychotic Twist, you can basicly get a feel of him just based off of that. Formed a successful tag team in 2007 with Apollyon in The Straight Jacket Mafia.
    RORSCHACH: Rorschach is one of the first few CHIKARA Wrestle Factory Graduates, having a decent career up until he retired in 2006. Made a suprise appearence in 08, and again in 09, TAWA finally managed to convince the him to come out of retirement full time. Has had teams with Jigsaw and Crossbones and a good singles run going into Young Lions Cup 3. Has nothing in common with the Rorschach YOU know either, except the fact he is an inkblot.
    More names to be confirmed over the next few days, along with the first few matches, and more (!?).

More News! :D
    TAWA is pleased to announce that they are now currently linked with a number of currently active federations, and has gained permission to their talent on their shows from now on. Among them, is Total Nonstop Action, Ring Of Honor and CHIKARA. And following this, the next seven talents to be added to the roster and the first few matches have been confirmed for our return shows, "TAWA Returns! AGAIN!" and "Awesomefest 1" (Good tickets are still up for sale at http://tawapro.net!).

BRODIE LEE ~ The Big Rig in wrestling, Brodie Lee had a very successful career in the old TAWA, having going underfeated (bar one match against Player Uno, after which he kicked his ass.), and is a former holder of the TAWA Belt. We previously announced he wouldn't be around because of his contract with ROH, however folllowing the agreement, he is officially back!
    GRAN AKUMA ~ Had a better career than most in the old TAWA, having earned himself two title shots, falling short on both occasions. Normally seen teaming in F.I.S.T with Icarus and Chuck Taylor, he returns to TAWA as part of the CHIKARA agreement.
    SHARK BOY ~ A fan favorite in TNA, and did appear at TAWA's debut event, the agreement between TAWA and TNA will see Shark Boy appear in TAWA full time, to the delight of many. And that's the fishin' line, cause Shark Boy said so!
    DR. STEVIE ~ Another member of the TAWA/TNA agreement, Dr. Stevie has recently been seen trying to help Abyss out, however in the end failed. He is still around to help other stars though, and is now expanding to TAWA, maybe to help out the Straight Jacket Mafia?
    EL GENERICO ~ Olé!
    STINKY THE HOMELESS GUY ~ Stinky the Homeless Guy is, as his name may suggest, a homeless guy. Has appeared under a number of gimmicks, Stinky managed to hitchhike is way down from Canada for TAWA, and is being payed a ham sandwich.
    AUSTIN ARIES ~ Possibly the biggest name we have announced thus far, Austin Aries is the current and first ever two time ROH World Heavyweight Champion, and thanks to ROH giving TAWA permission, has been booked for both events, making his TAWA debut. Recently, he has been bringing sleazy back to ROH, and when his entrance theme is "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer, you know he is an egomaniac.
    Finally, like previously mentioned, the first few matches have been announced.

They are:
    TAWA RETURNS! AGAIN!

The Colony vs. The Straight Jacket Mafia
    Stupefied vs. Austin Aries
    Create-A-Wrestler vs. Dr. Stevie
    Gran Akuma vs. Shark Boy

AWESOMEFEST 1

Brodie Lee / Dr. Stevie / The Straight Jacket Mafia vs. Shark Boy / Super Smash Brothers / El Generico
    Rorschach vs. Create-A-Wrestler
    Austin Aries vs. Stinky The Homeless Guy

More to be announced in the coming days!

Final Starting Roster Members and Final Cards!

To start this report off, TAWA is pleased to announce another alliance, this time with CLASH Wrestling, meaning they now have alliances with TNA, ROH, CHIKARA and now CLASH. TAWA already uses four stars off of CLASH's Roster, Create-A-Wrestler and now three more to be announced in this report.

GREEN RANGER ~ One of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Green Ranger hails from Angel Grove, California, and made his pro wrestling debut in CLASH's NPCI 2008. When he's not wrestling, he's saving the world.
    ABYSS ~ More recently in TNA, Abyss has been troubled by Dr. Stevie, and just when it looked like their feud was finished, both him and Dr. Stevie have been sent to TAWA Pro as part of the TNA/TAWA alliance. However, Abyss is being booked by TNA on both dates in a house show during the debut events, and won't be there. However, next month he will be looking to make his debut.
    BLUE RANGER ~ Like his tag team partner Green Ranger, Blue Ranger hails from Angel Grove, California. At the start of the year, he was viciously attacked by Wreckingball, and was out of action for many months, however looks set to return to wrestling in TAWA.
    RYAN MCBRIDE BLACK MAJIK ~ Ryan McBride was going to be announced with the last batch of wrestlers, but told us to hold off on it, as he was still "making plans" before he was announced. Now, he has revealed himself to be "Black Majik", an evil wizard as he has found out he has amazing powers, and wants to take over the world, starting with TAWA.
    TOMMY TYDIE ~ Tommy Tydie has spent his whole life learning wrestling, backyarding from a young age. However, what has made him successful since turning pro is the fact he will do anything to win. A 4 Time CLASH Tag Team Champion, and has had a very good singles career as well. Plus had one of the best matches of 2008 teaming up with his former tag team partner J Miller in H3RD against Friends in a TLC bout. Now, he is looking to make an impact in TAWA.
    In the first ever TAWA Update from the TAWA Podcast (Which will be playing highlights and matches from the old TAWA and updates and special promos from the new TAWA, subscribe at http://tawapro.net)[/url], Rorschach blogged about his return to wrestling, a new alliance and more.

Rorschach Update

First off, I am saying this, a thank you to Daniel Stardyton for convincing me to come back to wrestling, especially for a company such as TAWA. I have been working out six days a week, preparing for the return, and in the best shape of my life. I'm now ready for my return to pro wrestling, and guess what? I'm going to *censored*ing murder the compititon.
    You heard me right. My last year of wrestling I lost every match I was in, plus the two special return matches I did I lost as well, well no more. I'm going to mirror the success I had going into Young Lions Cup 3 (four years ago, for those who aren't keeping track.), but this time, I'm going to go all the way and win the gold. Anybody on the roster, no matter who they are, is dead meet once this inkblot comes and gets them. Even if you are... Brodie Lee, Stupefied or even Create-A-Wrestler who I've already been announced to be facing at Awesomefest, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, and I will be picking up my first point. And in case that fails... I've found a guy who has a common goal with me, called Tommy Tydie. He will also be doing whatever it takes to win, no matter what the match, so we have decided to form... an alliance, of sorts, and will be going after the Multiplayer Titles as well as the TAWA Cup.
    So watch out TAWA, because The Night Watchmen (the name we decided on) is coming after you.
    ~ Rorschach

Final cards have been announced. Just added are in italics.

TAWA RETURNS! AGAIN!

Black Majik vs. Stinky The Homeless Guy vs. El Generico
    Brodie Lee vs. Player Uno
    Gran Akuma vs. Shark Boy
    Night Watchmen vs. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

AWESOMEFEST 1

Brodie Lee / Dr. Stevie / SJM vs. Shark Boy / SSB / El Generico
    Gran Akuma vs. Soldier Ant
    Green Ranger vs. Tommy Tydie
    Fire Ant vs. Black Majik
    And finally, TAWA is having a prediction contest!
    Submit your predictions for the show at TAWAPro.net (Or in a forum thread discussing the event), and the winner of this prediction contest will be able to decide our next roster member! As long it's somebody not under contract to WWE, since they turned down our offer of us being one of their farm promotions. But, that led to us gaining alliances with many other promotions, so it was worth the rejection in the end.

(Or, in other words, predictions would be nice.)

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Re: Totally Awesome Wrestling Alliance

Ok, just going by your roster, I love you, and we need to have some in-depth conversations about the indys.

The Colony vs. The Switchblade Mafia
    Gran Akuma vs. Shark Boy

Fire Ant vs. Black Majik

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Looks pretty cool and you gave me a lot of info about some of the wrestlers that I have no idea who are, to be frank. This has a lot of potential, can't wait to see what you can do with your actual shows.

Gran Akuma vs. Shark Boy

Fire Ant vs. Black Majik

Player Tres

Status

The lights dim down, as the audience in attendence (said to be around the 400 mark) is buzzing with excitement. The big screen above the entrance ramp then starts counting down from ten, with the audience counting down with the numbers. "Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One!", and then the screen reads "Let The Awesome Return. Again!", as "Just A Day" by Feeder hits the arena, and magnificent pyro goes off on the stage, as the fans start to chant "Welcome Back!" to celebrate the return, as a graphic suddenly appears on screen, saying "Player Uno vs. Brodie Lee", and then cuts to the back for a promo from our favorite 8-Bit Wrestler.

vs

Player Uno: Brodie Lee, while I didn't have the best career in the TAWA of old, just remember one thing... I DID manage to beat you, handing you your only loss, and gave me a win over who would go on to become Champion. Now, after that, not much luck, I'll admit it, I got sloppy, however with the new promotion comes a new beginning, as now I have a new game to try and get the high score in, and what better way to start it off than a victory over you? TAWA, me and Stupefied (Who you will be seeing in the Main Event tonight, might I add, and both of us in the main event tomorrow) have been training for this event -I've lost 30 pounds!-, and soon... all your belts will belong to us.

The action gets underway straight off the bat, as Brodie Lee runs over and smashs Uno with a running big boot as he entered the ring, and went for a quick pin, however only got a two count. Lots more of Brodie Lee domininating the match with Uno managing to get some offence in, even entering a cheat code on his SNES Controller on his pants to try and give him some power up, but in the end, it was Brodie Lee to prevail after another Running Big Boot and a Deadlift Ligerbomb to put the 8-Bit Luchador away.

Winner: Brodie Lee (Deadlift Ligerbomb / 1 Point)

----------

vs

Tommy Tydie: So, another day, another promotion has realized the greatness of Tommy Tydie and wants to bring him in, however knowing they have a very small chance of getting me, because who says I want to wrestle for them? Well, TAWA is one of them that got through the small chance, for one reason, CLASH sent me, if it wasn't for CLASH, I wouldn't be in this shithole. But, some good did come out of this. I met a new ally in Rorschach, a man who is like me in many ways, so while I'm not happy to be here at all, at least a small glimmer of good came from it. Unfortunetly, this glimmer is ruined as me and him are being WASTED on the card against... The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Really? The next night isn't much better either, he has Create-A-Wrestler (Some nobody who somehow struck it lucky and got into MY promotion), and once again, I will be fighting one of the power rangers. Honestly. And easy point in tag team action and singles action for me both nights, but TAWA? I advise you to give me and Rorschach somebody worth our time next month.

Despite Tommy Tydie and Rorschach thinking it will be an easy match, the Power Rangers actually brung it to them, hitting a lot of their offense in and almost picking up the win on a number of occasions, including Green Ranger hitting The Dragonzord on Tydie, and being forced to be saved by Rorshach at two, in what was the best match of the night. However, it was all for nothing, as Tydie managed to pick up the victory for his team after spiking Blue Ranger with a Double Underhook Piledriver on his not 100% neck for the victory.

Winners: The Night Watchmen (Double Underhook Piledriver / 1 Point)

----------

vs vs

Black Majik: OOOH TOTALLY AWESOME WRESTLING ALLIANCE, IT IS I, BLACK MAJIK, THE EVIL WIZARD! TONIGHT I MAKE MY AWESOME DEBUT AGAINST EL GENERICO AND SOME HOMELESS GUY, AND THEY SHOULD BE NO MATCH FOR MY LEVEL 87 ASSUALT. I'M GONNA CAST FIREAGA ON BOTH OF THEIR ASSES, AND BURN THEM TO BITS BEFORE TAKING HOME ONE POINT, AND THEN GET MY SECOND TOMORROW, AND MY THIRD IN THE NEAR FUTURE, AND THEN OFFICIALLY TAKE OVER TAWA BY WINNING THAT CUP!

The fast and furious action gets under way as Majik and Generico exchange high flying moves between eachother, before being overpowered by Stinky, who tosses them both flawlessly across the ring in one go and into the turnbuckle, before then hits a running Skid Mark in the corner. After some more exchanging manuevers, Stinky places Majik on the top turnbuckle, however Generico running Yakuza Kicks Stinky from behind and instantly knocks him out, but instead of following up for the pin, he heads up top, pics up Majik and smashs him head first off the turnbuckle with a BRAINBUSTAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~!!!!, and after pushing Stinky to the outside, gets the 1-2-3 over Majik.

Winner: El Generico (BRAINBUSTAAAHHH~~~!!! / 1 Point)

----------

vs

Dr. Stevie: Now, because of TNA, I am here in this... dump of a promotion called "Totally Awesome Wrestling Alliance", but it's alright, since I found out here, in this very promotion, three people need my help more than anybody else right now. The first person is also in TNA, and you all know him as "Abyss", however he isn't here tonight, apparently he is booked by TNA, but I know he's just avoiding his treatment, because he is a bad patient. The other two though, are The Straight Jacket Mafia in Apollyon and Sean Dahmer, and the two are really crazy. Now, while Abyss is a top priority, these two are also in need of my help, and are much more willing to take my treatment. By the end of my time here, I can guarentee SJM will be cured and my twice as deadly as they currently are, and that Abyss will be a sane being. Create-A-Wrestler, you are just a bump in the road in this treatment, so I will dispose of you quickly, since I will pick up a point from it. And if I win the Awesome Cup after gaining three points, then maybe people will be more... respectful, to me, and accept the treatment like all good patients good. Maybe I could even give them a lollipop afterwards.

CAW and Dr. Stevie go at it right from the bat, both of them exchanging moves and looking to pick up the win, getting a lot of near falls between them, including one featuring Dr. Stevie getting dropped on his head following a top rope reverse frankensteiner, nearly knocking him loopy himself. However, the finish came after Apollyon ran to ring side and got on the apron, however the referee ran over to shout at him, but while he was distracted, Sean Dahmer ran in and spiked CAW with a Syko Driver '08, allowing Dr. Stevie to quickly follow up in locking in the General Anesthetic, choking him out, and calling for the referee to just call for the bell.

Winner: Dr. Stevie (General Anesthetic / 1 Point)

----------

vs

Gran Akuma and Shark Boy exchange holds straight away, Akuma getting the upper hand following a STIFF kick to Shark Boy's stomache. The match, like the last, is very evenly matched, however in the end, Akuma managed to kick out of a Chummer, and then roll up Shark Boy afterwards for the quick 1-2-3. He runs out, as he is booed away from the fans.

Winner: Gran Akuma (Roll Up / 1 Point)

----------

vs

Apollyon: Hello TAWA, Apollyon here, representing the Straight Jacket Mafia, consisting of myself and Sean Dahmer. Over the past two years, me and Sean have ran rampent on the Indy Curcuit, winning more than our fair share of matches and titles, however Dr. Stevie has opened our eyes. We aren't in our right mind, not at one hundred percent, not focused. He has offered to help us out, and guide us under his wing, not only to help our condition, but to learn one or two moves as well. And once our treatment is complete, TAWA will see the rebirth of one of the Indy's greatest tag teams. Apollyon out.

Apollyon and Sean Dahmer go off and attack The Colony as soon as they entered the ring, like Brodie did against Uno earlier in the night. Dahmer grabs Fire Ant and picks him up with ease, and throws him to the outside with ease, as Apollyon lays a beat down on Soldier Ant in the ring, before throwing him to the outside as well, and irish whip him into the fan barricade. The referee tries to stop the assualt, however Dr. Stevie pushes him away as he goes to encourage both of his "patients", so the referee calls for the bell and awards The Colony the win via DQ.

Winners: The Colony (DQ / 1 Point)

The Straight Jacket Mafia doesn't stop the assualt after the match however, hitting a Death Valley Driver on the referee before attacking The Colony more, with Dr. Stevie joins in on the action, shouting at Apollyon to pick up Soldier Ant, which he does, holding him long enough for Dr. Stevie to superkick him, and then as he asks for Sean Dahmer to do the same with Fire Ant... ABYSS runs out down the ramp for the save, only for the Straight Jacket Mafia to bail out through the crowd. Abyss then grabs a microphone...

Abyss: Dr. Stevie, you wanted me, and now here I am, and yet you run away. Well, I have talked with Daniel Stardyton, and while I can't be here tomorrow, next month, at an event to be named, I have gotten myself two matches. One, me and The Colony against The Straight Jacket Mafia and you, as I'm sure they will want revenge just like me and the next night, me vs. you. See you there, Doctor.

Fire Ant helps Soldier Ant back up to his feet, as the two limp off backstage with Abyss, as Stevie looks pissed off with the announcement, and starts shouting at the Straight Jacket Mafia in frustration.

----------

vs

Austin Aries: The greatest man that ever lived here, and tonight, I have some nobody called "Stupefied" that I have to face... and apparently, he is a former champion here. Haha. If he is one of their top guys, then picking up "three points" should be a snap, even if I should be awarded the cup for just being here.

Aries goes for smart offence and attempts to keep Stupefied from flying through the air, as despite "not knowing who he is", was smart enough to scout out his offence anyway. Stupefied manages to pull the match back in his favor, after hitting a backflip kick/Pelé kick on Aries to knock him down. After one, hard fought main event, and both men kicking out of eachothers finishers, Aries goes up top to taunt Stupefied, and signals to hit a Frog Splash (Stupefied's finisher), however Stup jumps onto the top rope in one bounce, and kicks Aries in the head with an Enzugiri, stunning Aries, before climbing back up once again, hooking his head and bringing him down with a B13 for the victory.

Winner: Stupefied (B13 / 1 Point)

OT: Thanks to everybody who predicted. Once I get the second show done, I'll post the winner of it and stuff. ^^

Player Tres

Status

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OON-jTRecTw

^ TAWA’s Opening Video ^

Special ROH Elimination Six Way Pre Show – Winner Gets A Spot In TAWA

Andy Ridge vs Alex Payne vs Ernie Osiris vs Grizzly Redwood vs Bobby Dempsey vs Silas Young

1st Fall: Ernie Osiris (Sweet Spot from Alex Payne)

2nd Fall: Grizzly Redwood (Roll Up from Silas Young)

3rd Fall: Silas Young (Death Valley Driver from Bobby Dempsey)

4th Fall: Alex Payne (Death Valley Driver from Bobby Dempsey)

Final Fall: Bobby Dempsey (Low Blow/Roll Up Combo from Andy Ridge)

Andy “Right Leg” Ridge is the newest member of the TAWA Roster, however due to this being a special pre show for TAWA and taped as a DVD Extra for ROH, he doesn’t get any points for the victory. He does, however, moves one place up the card in ROH, thus making him... a jobber who SOMETIMES picks up the shock victory with a part time job in representing the company in TAWA, showing his previously unseen heel side with how he won the match.

The lights once again dim down in The Arena, as the audience, a bigger crowd than last night, said to be around 475, start chanting "This Is Awesome!" before the show even begins. The big screen titantron starts playing a video package, showcasing the highlights of all the shows past, before saying "And now, possibly the biggest show in TAWA's history... welcome, all in attendance, to Awesomefest 1!", as the pyro goes off on the stage, and "Just A Day" by Feeder hits the arena, the fans that know the lyrics start to sing along with it. The video then fades out to the graphic revealing the first match is Green Ranger vs. Tommy Tydie.

vs

Green Ranger: Tommy Tydie, you are one of the biggest scumbags me and Blue Ranger have ever met, and I was once fighting for evil with Lord Zed, I know evil scumbags. And you and Rorschach are just shooting us down and thinking we will give you an easy couple of points, well, guess what? Last night we nearly had you guys beat, and this was with Blue Ranger not being at one hundred percent. But tonight, I'll avenge our loss from yesterday, and once I hit you with my Dragonzord, I'll hopefully shut you guys up, and make you see the light, instead of a possibly dangerous threat, not just to TAWA, but to the wrestling world.

Green Ranger hits off a flurry of offense right from the start, catching Tydie off guard, nearly getting a few near falls within the opening minutes. However, a Tommy Tydie Low Blow later sends gives him control of the match, and then after the match began to got even again, Rorschach ran out and pushed Green Ranger off the top rope as the referee wasn't looking, allowing Tydie to take the win following a Double Underhook Piledriver.

Winner: Tommy Tydie (Double Underhook Piledriver / 1 Point)

Create-A-Wrestler: You know, I’m reaaally getting tired of hearing Rorschach and Tommy Tydie running their mouths, talking about how they are better than everybody else, it’s already gotten annoying and we are only two shows in. Tonight, I’m gonna silence one half of the team... hopefully. I haven’t had the best record, however with my new found winning ways in CHIKARA, hopefully I can bring it over to here as well.

Create-A-Wrestler didn’t get off to the start he wanted, as Rorschach attacked him before the bell even rang, and nearly got an early victory after locking in the Rorschach Lock in early, however it was to near the ropes and CAW managed to get out of it. CAW tried to fight back, nearly even picking up the win following a Underhand Pitch, however Rorschach managed to take the win following a Go To Heaven, spiking CAW’s head and picking up a point.

Winner: Rorschach (Go To Heaven / 1 Point)

[img]http://aquate.us/u/Gran_Ak.jpg[/img] vs

Following the fact no man wished to cut a promo, the match started straight away, with both men showing why their feud against each others stables in CHIKARA ruled. After it seemed Akuma had the match won, Sean Dahmer and Apollyon ran out to the ring and beat up Soldier Ant, forcing the referee to call for a DQ, and sending Gran Akuma back to zero points.

Winner: Soldier Ant (DQ / 1 Point)

After the match, the Straight Jacket Mafia continued the assault on Soldier Ant, until Gran Akuma pushes Apollyon, and says that if he wanted to get Soldier Ant, at least wait until he got his point from him, but Sean Dahmer gets involved and pushes Akuma away, leading to Akuma running over and kicking him in the chest, however, he was smacked across the back of the head by a cane from Dr. Stevie, who had just entered out through the crowd, and then Apollyon manages to take out Fire Ant with a DDT as he dived into the ring. Dr. Stevie then got on the microphone, and started to speak.

Dr. Stevie: Abyss, me and these two, the men I’m helping to cure, are not afraid of you. Last night, you caught us off guard, however we are now ready for you. We would like to formally accept the matches we have been given across the two nights next month, but, if I manage to beat you in the singles match on night two, then you must agree to return under my care. You don’t seem to get that I am trying to help you out, not hurt you. But, maybe I can beat some sense into you...

Dr. Stevie laughs at his own pun, as the crowd boos. He and the Straight Jacket Mafia then leave, as Black Majik runs down to the ring laughing evilly and looking on at the down Fire Ant, proceeding to kick Soldier Ant and Gran Akuma to the outside of the ring, and then tells the referee to ring the bell.

[img]http://aquate.us/u/Black_M1.png[/img] vs

But, the mages luck would soon run out, as after he picked up Fire Ant, Fire Ant broke the grapple, lifted Black Majik up and over his shoulders and planted him with a Beach Break, before getting the 1-2-3 within moments, and giving Fire Ant the easy win.

Winner: Fire Ant (Beach Break / 1 Point)

vs

Austin Aries: What you people witnessed last night is what is defined in the dictionary as “A fluke.” I will get myself a rematch against this “Stupefied”, and will pound his face against the canvas so hard... but that is not important right now. What is important, is the fact I am here, gracing you all with my... good looks and amazing skill, and I’m facing... some homeless guy. I AM THE RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPION, AND NOW I AM FIGHTING THE PERSON, WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON LOWER THAN A NOBODY. A homeless guy. A funny fact is, that he is earning himself a MacDonalds Happy Meal for appearing here tonight, meanwhile, I am TAWA’s top earner. It’s like David vs. Goliath on the awesome scale, only this time, Goliath is winning.

Austin Aries was right, Stinky did get a Happy Meal for appearing here tonight, and for last night as well, as he still had the ketchup covering his face and had the box the meal is kept in, using it not only as a hat, but also as a weapon for most of the match, because it was “a part of his attire”. He also managed to power house the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, however in the end, following a brief distraction from... of all people, Andy “Right Leg” Ridge (The guy who won himself a spot in TAWA earlier tonight), Aries managed to send him into an exposed turnbuckle, and then a Brainbuster into the Happy Meal box to finish Stinky off.

Winner: Austin Aries (Brainbuster / 1 Point)

After the match, Austin Aries went outside, and stared at Andy Ridge, who was bouncing up and down and all over the place with excitement that Aries won, before walking off to the back, with Ridge running on after him.

vs

Stupefied: Tonight, I team up with my long time tag team partner Player Uno, a man who I have teamed up with and faced many times before in El Generico and one experience veteran of the ring in Shark Boy, and we have the difficult task of not only main eventing TAWA’s biggest show ever, but we also have to face off again Brodie Lee, a man who went underfeated, bar one roll up in the past TAWA, and some guys who have been killing lately, The Straight Jacket Mafia. Am I nervous? A little. But, thankfully, no points are on the line, so I have nothing to lose, but I could still get myself one sweet victory in the process, so after I’ve done whipping Uno as Vega on Street Fighter, I’m gonna go out there, and show TAWA what I can do.

All hell breaks loose within seconds as all the teams go at it against one another, with Generico and Uno brawling with Apollyon and Dr. Stevie on the outside, with Brodie Lee and Sean Dahmer taking on Shark Boy and Stupefied going at it in the ring, and once the smoke has finally cleared, Brodie and Stupefied are the legal men for their teams. Despite being a former champion, Stupefied gets mauled by the other team, but manages to start a comeback and after tagging to Uno, all of his partners run in and just take out the team. After Stupefied launches out onto Sean Dahmer, El Generico flips over the top rope onto Apollyon and Shark Boy topes into Dr. Stevie, Uno signals for the Dig Dug Driver on Brodie, however can’t lift the big man up, so pushes him away, however on the rebound Brodie, for the second night in a row, smashes Uno with a Running Big Boot to pick up the win for his team.

Winners: Brodie Lee & SJM (Big Boot On Player Uno)

OT: The codes when weird and I have no idea why. It's fine everywhere but here. s:

Bon and Crest Fall both got 8 in the predictions. So, you both get to ask for a guy in the diary. PM me the person though.

Thread Information