Thread: Adrenaline Rush - August 12th 2009 - Live from Green Bay, WI

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - August 12th 2009 - Live from Green Bay, WI

Live from Green Bay, WI.

Ruben Johns vs. St. Deuce

- Ruben Johns has been having a bad time as of late and will be looking to turn things around tonight.
    - St. Deuce likewise has been losing more than winning in recent months.

Ruben Johns and St. Deuce lock up in the ring but are soon fighting off some unwanted guests as Tony Burlom and Devon Jones seem to be intention on not allowing this match to happen. Deuce and Johns easily dispose of Burlom and Jones before returning to their match. The Future make their way to ringside and berate the hopeless duo known as Hardcore Hell. Deuce goes off the ropes which allows Axl Storm to trip him and pull him out of the ring. Burlom and Jones attack like rabid dogs but Deuce fights them off again. Deuce shoves Jones into the guardrail before getting introduced to the CWA World Tag Team title belt by Axl Storm. Deuce goes down to allow Tony Burlom to get some offence in. Axl Storm and Daren Storm both enter the ring as Ruben gets back to his feet. Ruben stares down both men before taking a swing and connecting with the jaw of Daren Storm. Axl is however quickly on the attack and is soon joined by Daren as they double team Ruben. Daren hit’s the Future Shock before Axl hit’s a frog splash. With Ruben down, the Future decide they are not yet done. Alexis at ringside orders Tony Burlom and Devon Jones to send a table into the ring which they do. The table gets set up in the middle of the ring before Ruben gets set up on the top rope. The Future climb up after Ruben and hit a superplex to send Ruben crashing through the table. Burlom and Jones have somehow managed to maintain the advantage against the unconscious Deuce on the outside.

We are taken to the introduction video of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen from CWA Redemption. After the video is done airing, the scene fades to black, only to come back to reception with Michelle Kelly in centre view. Michelle is showing a very enthusiastic facial expression. She has a microphone in hand ready to interview her next guest.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special guest to my right. He is a former World Heavyweight Champion, no stranger to professional wrestling or wrestling stables, and he recently announced at CWA Redemption in Moscow this past Sunday that he signed to the company. Give a warm welcome to the Agent of Change! Here he is, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen comes into view. The camera then zooms back to get Arsen and Michelle Kelly into the same shot. Arsen is posed in what can be described as an heroic, confident posture. He looks at Michelle with a grin.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: See, that wasn’t so bad. That actually sounded perfect. It is almost sounded like it came from my very own brain.

The enthusiastic face that Michelle is demonstrating turns into an angry smirk.

Michelle Kelly: You told me to say that before we came on the air, you moron. Now, can we get to the issue at hand?

Nickolas starts chuckling a bit.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Hold on there, you feisty hell cat! Let’s back track just a tad bit. Did you say issues? What issue should I be aware of?

Michelle starts getting fed up with Arsen and his antics.

Michelle Kelly: Well, how about the fact that you have a match tonight on Adrenaline Rush? You will be making your CWA debut against the man know as Steel. Do you think you should put a hold on praising your self-established compliments, and focus on, as I stated before, the issue at hand?

Nickolas chuckles once again at the points brought up by Michelle Kelly. He slaps his hand against his face and wipes the grin along with removing his hand.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Maybe if you weren’t quick to attack me, sugar, you would realize you are interviewing someone who has gone to hell and back in this industry called professional wrestling. I have won titles in the most dramatic situations, as well as losing them in the same fashion. I have created friendships, as well as destroying them. I’ve seen careers rise, and I have seen careers fall. It is safe to say that because I am here in this flesh, wrestling for this great upcoming promotion called CWA, that I’m a fighter. It is safe to say that I am coming out strong in any issue thrown in my way. This is why I laugh at the statement of ‘issues’ being in my way.

At this point, the camera focuses on Arsen.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: My opponent tonight is Steel. As far as I’m concerned, he has no accolades, no experience, and no reason to be wrestling professional. Steel is no issue, Michelle. Steel is someone who thinks wrestling is all about antics and showing off. It shows how unsuccessful he is as a wrestler. Steel, wrestling is not about being arrogant and cocky. It’s about having the ability to go out there and put on the match of your life. It is about making your name heard through the wrestling world in every aspect possible. You don’t go out there, expecting to say brash comments, just so you can get a pay check afterwards and spend it on useless possessions. You back up your words, Steel. You prove that you can live by your words, instead of dying by them.

The camera zooms out to Kelly and Arsen once more.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Steel, you are looking at the man who is willing to do everything aforementioned. Like I said, I’ve gone to hell and back. Believe me pal, I’ve seen demons with more love and passions for the sport than you have. You are the reason I continue wrestling. I wrestle to get rid of the scum of professional wrestling. With a name like Steel and a record of your calibre, you are no Superman. Get ready to dodge this bullet.

Arsen’s serious mood turns directly to Michelle Kelly.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Now, does it sound like I have an issue? If anyone, it is going to be Steel with the issue. Eventually, it will be the World Champion with the issue. They have to deal with me, The Agent of Change. The Absolute, known by others. When you wrestle me, the same result is produced each time: you have to sing………..for Absolution! Good day, sweetie.

Arsen walks away, prepared for his match up. Michelle Kelly seems to be shocked, as well as offended.

Michelle Kelly: Well, that was Nickolas with some brash, yet, un called for, revelations. By the way, nice catchphrase, loser. He will debut later tonight.

Michelle starts walking away from the interview set shaking her head as the scene fades to black.

We go backstage now where Orlando Maxwell has been handed the unenviable task of trying to find out why Demon Deeds has shown up tonight. Maxwell slowly makes his way towards Deeds to sits alone in a locker-room with a sour look on his face.

Orlando Maxwell: Umm, Mr Deeds, can I get a few words from you?

Demon Deeds stares at Maxwell with cold, dark eyes.

Orlando Maxwell: Maybe another time? Okay, bye.

Orlando Maxwell turns and runs from the locker-room like he was being chased by a rabid dog.

Shaun Quinn vs. Guardian Devil

- Shaun Quinn came to the ring dressed as a Pirate this week and insisted on being introduced as Shaun Burchill.
    - Guardian Devil seemed a little hesitant to face his former team mate but knew what needed to be done.

Quinn offered a handshake that Devil accepted before pulling Quinn into a shoulder block. Devil pulled Quinn back to his feet and hit the Holy Driver. Devil had the match in hand before deciding to lock in the Humbleizer for the submission victory.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 2 minutes and 34 seconds, via submission, The Guardian Devil.

After the match Devil helped Quinn back to his feet but only so he could deliver a second Holy Driver for good measure.

We open backstage in the office of Charles W. Anderson. Mr. Anderson is seated at his desk doing what looks like hours worth of paperwork. Anderson drops a bunch of the papers onto his desk and lifts up his coffee cup. Anderson begins to raise the cup to his mouth but see’s that it is already empty. Anderson replaces the cup on his desk before running his hands through his thinning grey hair and letting out a sigh. Anderson lets his head rest in his hands for a few seconds before he hears a knock at the door. Anderson puts the paperwork back into its folder before responding.

Anderson: Yeah, come on in.

Anderson instantly regrets saying that when he see’s Alexis followed closely by the CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future. Alexis helps herself to a seat before she even addresses Anderson.

Alexis: Mr. Anderson, I came here to once again thank you for making this match for tonight.

Anderson: You’re welcome.

Alexis: However, I do have one more thing to ask of you.

Anderson: What now?

Alexis: I don’t feel comfortable having to get dressed for my match in a locker-room that is shared by several guys. Since I am putting myself in harm’s way tonight against that dimwit Alexa, I think I deserve my own private locker-room, don’t you agree?

Anderson goes to answer but Alexis cuts him off.

Alexis: I mean, look at me, I have the body of a Goddess, and you want me to get dressed in front of a bunch of guys who would leave to see my goods? We both know full well that all the guys in this company want me, actually, that’s probably why they started that Playboy rumour, they know it’s the only way they could ever see me naked. I’m getting a little off topic here so I’ll bring it back a little, A private locker-room, I want one.

Anderson wait’s a couple of seconds to make sure Alexis is finished and wont interrupt him again before replying.

Anderson: Unfortunately Alexis, I am tight on time tonight so I will take it under advisement.

Alexis: I think you misunderstood me. I’m not advising anything. I’m telling you. I want my own private fully furnished locker-room, and I expect to get it.

Anderson: You may not be advising anything, but I’m going to. I advise that you worry more about Alexa than about getting your own locker-room, you don’t know what she could be capable of.

Alexis: She’s a brain dead slut. I could beat her with both arms tied behind my back, but, I’m not a whore and thus I am not going to give the perverts in the audience the chance to see me tied up. Who knows what they would be thinking of doing to me. I feel dirty just thinking about them. Ewww, I’m going for a shower, I expect a locker-room to be assigned to me by the time I finish.

With that Alexis stands up and quickly exit’s the office leaving Anderson with the Tag Champions.

Daren Storm: I know you’re busy but I’m going to give you some free advice, it will be a lot easier for yourself and us, if you just give her what she wants. Once she decides that she wants something, she wont stop until she gets it.

Anderson: Actually, I may have an idea. My Problem Solver is already booked in a match tonight but I unfortunately have another problem. This Randy Robinson fellow has been bugging me for a title match ever since he got here. He doesn’t seem to realise that he isn’t good enough at this point. I asked him nicely to leave me alone but it only seemed to spur him on more. I booked him in a non-title match against your good friend the Ultimate Pain later tonight. If for some strange reason he was unable to return to work after tonight, I would have some more free time that I could dedicate to getting Alexis her own locker-room.

Axl Storm: I don’t think the chances of him quitting are that good. I mean, if he puts in a good performance, he would just bug you even more for an actual title match.

Anderson: Good God you’re an idiot. Either convince Pain to end his career or the two of you go out there and end it. Put him out of his misery already. Do that, and Alexis gets her locker-room, understand?

Axl Storm: Why didn’t you just say that to begin with? We’ll take care of it, don’t worry.

Anderson: If I don’t worry no-one will.

Anderson turns his attention back to his paper work as the Future turn their backs and head back to the Brotherhood’s locker-room to work something out in regards Randy Robinson.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen vs. Steel

- Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is making his CWA debut tonight.
    - Steel is still relatively new to CWA but has yet to impress.

Arsen sent out a clear message tonight as he took his sweet time in picking apart Steel piece by piece. Arsen finally stopped playing with Steel but only so that he could focus his attack on the spine of his opponent. Arsen hit an Omega Driver but told the camera that he was going to show the Ultimate Pain his future. Arsen pulled Steel back to his feet before hitting a Lung blower. Not done yet, Arsen again pulls Steel back up and hit’s a release German Suplex. Arsen puts Steel out of his misery by putting him on the top rope and Changing his Mindset for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, via Pinfall, in 7 minutes and 31 seconds, is Nickolas Kennedy Arsen.

Arsen again talks into the camera as this time he gets up close and personal. Arsen lets it be known that the Ultimate Pain, is in his sights.

We are now shown a short video package that informs us of three new debuts next week. Damage Nixon, Rey Guerrero and The Bulldog. They will all be in action next week.

Orlando Maxwell and Michelle Kelly are shown backstage in what appears to be an argument.

Michelle Kelly: Go in there and ask the damn questions, he cant do anything to you.

Orlando Maxwell: But he scares me!

Michelle Kelly: Your own shadow scares you.

Orlando Maxwell: That is not true, that has only happened once and I was not expecting it, that does not mean I am scared of my shadow. Demon Deeds on the other hand, I am very much scared of.

Michelle Kelly: You’re such a baby.

Orlando Maxwell: Think he’s not scary? You interview him.

Maxwell offers his mic to Michelle Kelly who looks less than impressed.

Michelle Kelly: Fine, I will.

Michelle snatches the mic from Maxwell’s hand and storms off the set.

Alexis vs. Alexa

- Alexis is finally making her wrestling debut.
    - Alexa, well, we don’t know much about her.

Lots of Hair Pulling, eye gouging and scratching in this one, much to the delight of the paying public. Alexa showed quite a lot of wrestling ability as she hit most of her moves perfectly which caught Alexis off guard. Alexis had decided she didn’t even need to change out of her high heels and mini skirt as this was going to be a short and easy match. Alexa decided otherwise and took the fight to Alexis. Alexa took the massive upper hand when she literally speared Alexis out of her shoes. Alexis was able to regain control when Daren Storm tried to trip Alexa but she stepped over his arm before stamping on his hand. It proved enough as Alexis drove her knee into the back of Alexa before hitting a spike DDT and picking up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 5 minutes and 59 seconds, via pinfall, Alexis.

Alexis gets back to her feet to celebrate her victory but decides to inflict more damage on her opponent. Alexis barks out orders that Daren Storm and Axl Storm carry out. Axl Storm hit’s a Spine buster before Daren Storm hit’s a Power bomb. Alexis has chosen her next move as a scissors. Daren and Axl prop Alexa up as Alexis starts to cut chunks of hair off. The trio bail out when TJ Styles and the Machine run in to rescue Alexa but the damage has already been done. Alexis dangles some of Alexa’s hair in front of her before throwing it away and exiting the arena with her first win under her belt.

Backstage in the trainer’s room, the trainer works Don de Vries’ legs over, trying to conceal his boredom at Don’s blathering.

Don: So, I flew to a strange, barbaric new land, made love to their finest women, beat three men within an inch of their lives, and came home a conquering hero. Not a bad trip I’d say, though I kind of wish I’d sprung for first class.

Don scoots back on the table and rolls to his stomach.

Don: Back’s stiff too. Anyway, so for some reason, I’ve got a bonus number one contender’s match tonight against McCoy. And I’ll admit, since I already earned a title shot, I was thinking of maybe half-assing it, dipping out early and hitting the pub early. But that’s losing sight of things, isn’t it? I mean, the titles and trophies and recognition are great, but that’s not the real reason I do it- I’m in it for the senseless violence! Beating guys up, throwing down, smacking them all around, it’s very fulfilling. Even if it was for free- well let’s not go that far. Bottom line: I’m being paid handsomely to beat a man 115 lbs lighter than me to a bloody heap, a cringing mass if you will, and I’m going to cherish it.

He takes a sip of water.

Don: And even besides that: at Redemption, Joey and Ralph stole the show during their match, and right now that’s the image in people’s minds when the think of the X-Fly Championship. But that was the past. The future of the belt is none other than the Elephant Man, Don de Vries, and tonight- I’ll make sure to put McCoy out of people’s minds, and shift the focus where it belongs, that is, on me.

Don gets up, puts on some sweatpants, reaches in and pulls out a five dollar bill. He hands it to the trainer, who eagerly reaches for it, but Don pulls it back.

Don: Wait, what am I thinking, nobody tips the trainer.

He walks out, and the trainer mutters angrily to himself.

The Ultimate Pain vs. Randy Robinson

- The Ultimate Pain, along with the Future, are the current longest reigning CWA Champions.
    - Randy Robinson has only recently debuted but is already picking fights with the champ. Not a good idea.

Randy Robinson started the trash talking and soon paid for it as Pain couldn’t believe the nerve of his opponent. Pain simply kicked Randy in the ribs and quickly locked in the Ulti Vice for the empathic submission victory in seemingly a night of submissions.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 48 seconds, via submission, The Ultimate Pain.

Pain quickly released the Ulti Vice but only so that he could hit another move instead. Apparently sending a message too a certain somebody, Pain hit the Holy Driver on Robinson. Pain went to leave the ring, but the Future handed him a steel chair and told him to send an even clearer message. Pain obliges. Pain lifts the head of Robinson before putting the chair around his neck and closing it back down. Pain climbs to the middle rope where he takes a few seconds to study the fans faces. As the fans urge Pain not to jump, Pain jumps and slams the chair shut on the neck of Robinson who shakes violently as a result. On the ground, Pain stomps down on the chair several more times to make sure he broke his neck. Pain stands on the chair again and raises his CWA World Championship above his head.

Once again we see Demon Deeds, in the exact same position with the exact same sour look upon his face. He doesn’t even blink as Michelle Kelly slowly makes her way over to him and takes a seat a few feet away from him.

Michelle Kelly: Hi, I’m Michelle, I’m going to ask you some questions now and it would be great if you could answer them without trying to scare anyone away.

Deeds doesn’t even acknowledge Michelle’s presence and continues staring straight ahead.

Michelle Kelly: Okay, first question, why are you here? You’re not on the CWA roster.

Michelle offers the mic to Deeds but he again refuses to even look at her, let alone respond.

Michelle Kelly: Are you even listening to me?

It doesn’t appear so.

Michelle Kelly: If you want to sulk and act all mean and mysterious, that’s cool, its your gimmick, but come on, give me something?

Demon Deeds turns his head ever so slightly and makes eye contact with Michelle.

Michelle Kelly: Maybe another time? Okay, bye.

Michelle Kelly gets up and leaves just as quickly as Maxwell did earlier in the night. Demon Deeds remains nearly motionless in his own little world.

Number One Contender for the CWA X-Fly Championship at Meltdown
    Don de Vries vs. Ralph McCoy

- Don de Vries already has a title match in the bank so he doesnt even need to win tonight.
    - Ralph McCoy came so close to winning the X-Fly title at Redemption and is looking for another chance by winning tonight.

Don de Vries is in the ring awaiting his opponent Ralph McCoy. McCoy doesn’t show any signs of coming to the ring and we soon find out why. The camera jumps backstage where McCoy is being helped back to his feet by several medics. McCoy’s back appears to be the problem but he isn’t going to let that stop him as he tries to head to the ring for his match. The medics hold him back and after a short struggle, convince him to leave the match and get some treatment. McCoy gets led to the medical station but is heard asking who hit him.

Don de Vries puts on an innocent face in the ring before demanding the official raise his arm in victory. De Vries goes on to celebrate becoming number one contender like he had actually won a match.

The crowd is buzzing with anticipation, getting ready for the next part of the show to start. All of a sudden Indestructible hits the PA system and the crowd starts to boo frantically. Finally, after the initial boos die down, Rich walks out from behind the curtain and walks down the ramp. Obviously pissed off, he ignores the fans by the ramp trying to get high fives from Rich. Rich doesn’t even make his normal entrance to the ring, by jumping up to the apron. He walks up the step and enters through the second and tope rope. He walks straight for a microphone and then raises it up to his mouth.

Rich Stone: Cut the music, cut it right now!

His music dies down and Rich stands dead centre of the ring. One hand in his pocket, while his head is faced straight down to the canvas.

Rich Stone: Redemption was the biggest load of crap ever! I am the best wrestler in this company bar none, and I should be the champion right now. There is no doubt in my head that I shouldn’t be champion right now. Ultimate Pain is not better than me. There is no way that he is. You would think that the best in the company would be champion by now.

The crowd starts to boo, but Rich decides to ignore them and not even let them finish booing.

Rich Stone: I am not in the mood for anyone of you. You think that your boos affect me? I have said it a hundred times.

Rich looks up and points to everyone in the crowd.

Rich Stone: You do not matter at all!

The crowd starts to boo louder and Rich continues to talk over them.

Rich Stone: None of you matter. Do you hear me none of you. The only thing you are all destined for is a life of mediocrity. A life filled with average nothingness. A life where the only thing you have to look forward to is seeing your pay check at the end of the month, only so you can go buy a case a beer, and drink your self retarded.

The boos get even louder as Rich puts on a smile for the first time in a while.

Rich Stone: My job is your dream, my lifestyle is a goal, and my wife is your fantasy. You all would kill your wives/husbands just to trade places with me. Try telling me I’m wrong. I’ve seen the wrestling sites. You wouldn’t say it now, but I know all the forums you go on too. I have seen some of the posts that you have had. It’s pathetic! You are all sad excuses for humans. Talk about how fake results are, and how long we are booked to be champions. Irony in that matter is none of you would last a minute against us. I am 6’2’’, and 250 lbs. You think a scrawny 5’9’’; 185-pound average person can stand against me. You have got to be kidding me. I am the corner stone of genetics, and not a single person in this business can say that I am wrong.

The crowd starts to chant, “you just lost” repeatedly. Rich smiles, and then paces the ring with a hand in his pocket.

Rich Stone: Obviously the cheap 26 inch TV in your living room didn’t show the whole picture then. I was clearly screwed… again! This time it was by Dr. Jack Adams, the former trainer of CWA. He comes back, just when I get my title shot. And then he starts to hate the brotherhood right around the time that I had a match with Ultimate Pain. Anyone else starting seeing the connection here. Of course not you inbreeded cheese heads. My point is that Adams came back just to make sure I didn’t have the title by the end of redemption like it was destined to happen. All a conspiracy to keep that title away from me. I lost on a fast count to Roberto, and then I lost by someone hitting me by “accident.” It’s really not that hard to comprehend. I got screwed out of the title, and now I am going go on a rampage until I get what I want. That would be a title rematch against Ultimate Pain.

The crowd starts to boo not wanting to see Rich Stone get a shot at the title.

Rich Stone: Adams I had no problem with you before Redemption. I thought you were a chill guy, and almost a friend in a way. But I guess I learned the number one rule of wrestling, no one can be trusted. I don't care if what you did was intentional or not, the point is that you cost me my title. You cost me the one thing that I care about most in this world. It was the CWA championship. I came here for that title, and you just pried it away from me. You kicked the ladder from underneath me, and is something that I just can’t allow that to happen again. Tonight isn’t about wins and losses. It’s about revenge, and if I just happened to get the win then so be it; it wouldn’t surprise me. I need the CWA title, almost as bad as these people need another beer. Being knocked out of the spotlight is something that I can handle, but I when someone else does it then we have a problem. I'm done ranting. Adams prepared to get franchised.

Rich drops the microphone as his music plays on the PA system. The crowd boos more as Rich again ignores them. Rich walks out of the ring, and goes behind the curtain ending the scene.

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Joey Nicholas © vs. Jay Walters

- Joey Nicholas is making his first defence of the CWA X-Fly Championship.
    - Jay Walters is in his first CWA title match tonight.

Walters and Nicholas both proved to be more than a match for each other tonight as both men gave it their all to earn the right to be called the CWA X-Fly Champion. Nicholas took firm control of the match when Walters missed the C.O.I. Nicholas attempted the capitalize with the Deal Breaker but Walters fought it off and hit a Cradle Piledriver. Walters stalked Nicholas and this time hit the C.O.I for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, and new CWA X-Fly Champion, via Pinfall, Jay Walters!

Even Jay Walters cant quite believe that he has gotten the three count and began a new chapter in CWA. Walters celebrates in the ring as the official is quickly surrounded by Kennif leBlanch, Matt Jones and soon enough Joey Nicholas. All three men are clearly unhappy with something and are demanding a replay be shown. The official caves to pressure and asks for a replay. We see Walters hit the Cradle Piledriver and the follow up C.O.I. but then we see something the official missed the first time around. Joey Nicholas had his foot on the bottom rope long before the three count. The official seems embarrassed at missing it and goes to Lindsay Monahan to announce his decision.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the official for this contest has declared the result null and void and is re-starting this match.

Jay Walters cant believe his luck and tries his hand at protesting to the official but has less luck. Walters give up the argument and walks into the Deal breaker from Nicolas. Nicholas makes the cover but to the shock of everyone, Walters kicks out at two. Kennif leBlanch gets up onto the ring apron to protest a slow count. Nicholas uses the distraction to hit Walters with a low blow before following up with a second Deal Breaker. Nicholas again makes the cover but again Walters kicks out this time much later but still before the three count. Nicholas is irate and grabs his CWA X-Fly title belt from Matt Jones and lines up Jay Walters. The official gives a verbal warning but Nicholas ignores it and smashes the face of Walters to cause a Disqualification that Nicholas doesn’t seem at all upset about.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, via Disqualification, Jay Walters, but still the CWA X-Fly Champion, Joey Nicholas.

Nicholas stands over the unconscious Walters and looks at his title belt knowing that he could have so very easily lost that tonight. Nicholas takes another few kicks at the prone body of Walters before leaving the ring and heading backstage with leBlanch and Jones.

Next we are shown a graphic for a match that has just been made by Charles Anderson. The number one contender for the CWA X-Fly Championship will team with the man who just had the title opportunity stolen from him in Jay Walters to face the unlikely duo of Ralph McCoy and the returning Shadow Equinox in some X-Fly tag team action.

Grudge Match
    Dr. Jack Adams vs. Rich Stone

- Dr. Jack Adams is rumoured to believe that Rich Stone is a prime suspect in what happened to Roberto at Redemption.
    - Rich Stone meanwhile believes that the Doc cost him the title at Redemption, Stone clearly doest believe in replays.

Lindsay Monahan: This bout is scheduled for one fall and is the Main Event of the evening...

"Indestructible by Disturbed" begins to play and the fans roar with boos as Rich Stone with Victoria step out on the ramp way! Stone grabs Victoria's hand as she does a little bit of a twirl. The duo seems very confident walking down the ramp and towards the ring. Stone gives all the front row fans very mean looks, cursing and flicking them off.

Lindsay Monahan: "Introducing first, hailing from San Diego California, weighting 245 lbs...this is Rich The Future Stone!"

Before long, "Head Strong by Trap" begins playing as the submission specialist heads out from the back. The fans give Jack Adams a very warm reaction, a ton of "BREAK HIS BACK" chants filling the arena. Jack looks focused and intense as he makes his way down the ramp.

Lindsay Monahan: ...and introducing now his opponent, hailing from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighting 214 lbs...Doctor Jack Adams!

Adams & Stone stand toe to toe, both ready to begin the fight, electricity's in the air and everyone can feel it. The bell rings and Doc charges, laying into Stone, much to the fans delight! The two men tackle back and forth and it quickly becomes clear who has the advantage as Rich Stone really beings to break out. He pummels Doc Adams and soon enough he has him lifted up into a bear hug, slamming him down onto the mat. Not finished there Rich stomps on Adams on the stomach before wrapping his legs around his and executing a standing figure four leg lock. Adams claws at the mat in an attempt to escape and slowly inches himself to the ropes making a last gasp effort to grab hold of them. He finally reaches the ropes and the ref tells Stone to let go of the hold which he unhappily does.

The two men get back to their feet and Doc comes at Stone looking for a clothesline but Rich ducks and lifts Adams up into another bear hug planting him down hard on the mat. The Future then continues to circle his opponent looking for his next move.

Rich Stone stalks Doc Adams around the ring before finally picking him back up, but he is surprised by Doc Adams...small package...

1...2...and Rich barely kicks out!

Rich Stone is getting really upset now as he beats on Doc Adams with some right and left hooks. Rich throws Adams to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Doc grabs his arm, jumps on his back and goes for a crucifix pin attempt...

1...2...and Rich barely kicks out again!

Rich Stone is clearly frustrated and throws the Doc out of the ring, where he is met by the hard mat. In the mean time inside the ring, Rich Stone distracts the ref which gives Victoria a chance to interfere. She kicks Adams in the gut a couple of time before throwing him back in the ring.

Stone is getting ready for the Bright Future as he now climbs the ropes. He looks around the arena and mocks the fans a little. He's maybe taking too much time here. He finally jumps, but Adams moves at the very last second and Rich crashes to the mat. Doc slowly goes for another pinfall attempt...

1...2...and again Rich kicks out!

Doc picks Stone back to his feet and whips him to the turnbuckle as he follows it with a running clothesline. Doc hits Stone with a double knee backbreaker as Rich lets out a scream that can be heard from miles away. Doc climbs the ropes and hits a devastating leg drop. It's all Doc Adams now as he is getting ready for the Final Adjustment...he locks it in. Rich Stone is in visible pain as he tries to get free, but Doc is not letting that happen. All of sudden Victoria jumps on the apron and distracts Doc Adams enough for Rich to reach the ropes. The ref orders Adams to break the hold and he does as he now confronts Victoria. As they argue a bit, Victoria slaps Adams right into Stone's bear hug, but after only a few seconds, Doc gets free...it seems that the Final Adjustment did its job and Stone's back is f***ed.

As he is getting ready to lock up the Final Adjustment again, "Supernaut by Black Sabbath" begins playing loudly on the speakers and out come running Ultimate Pain and Lil Pain. Doc Adams tries to fend them off, but they are too much for him too handle and the Brotherhood thugs beat up on Doc Adams a bit. It seems the ref has declared this fight a no contest. Rich Stone in the meantime has recovered and right away goes after Pain...Victoria goes after Lil Pain.

Kennif Le Blanc runs to the aid of his comrades with a chair in hand and smashes Rich Stone in the back of the head. The Brotherhood have regained control of the situation it seems...

...but Jerry Black comes to the rescue with a chair in hand as well and takes turn smashing Pain, Matt and Kennif.

Joey Nicholas is not going to let his Brotherhood 'mates go down and he runs down to the ring and hits the Deal Breaker on everyone on his path. The Brotherhood have gained control once more as Joey works on Doc Adams, Ultimate Pain works on Rich Stone, Kennif works on Gentleman Jerry Black and Lil Pain works happily on Victoria.

But here comes Ralph McCoy to land a hand. He takes shots at all the Brotherhood misfits and then goes right after Joey Nicholas. It's an all out brawl and bodies are falling everywhere.

Don de Vries makes his way down the ring as well and the CWA guys are now hammering the elite stable of champions.

The Future with Alexis make their way to the ring now and after some back and forth battles, the Brotherhood have the upper hand one more time.

But wait, it's Uncle Salvatore with Frankie Enzo and he has a shopping cart full of weapons. He waves for some more people to come out from the back and here come Lord of Darkness and Simon Steiner. Salvatore hands each guy a weapon and they all go to work on the Brotherhood.

It's chaos...Uncle Salvatore and Jerry Black seem to be working well together as they take turn hitting Kennif with right hands. The Future have their hands full with Ralph and Don de Vries. Alexis and Victoria roll around outside of the ring to everyone's delight.

Out comes Charles Anderson with The Guardian Devil and a few Security guys and he sends them down to the ring to restore some order, but with no success.

All of sudden, Ultimate Pain goes for a clothesline on Rich Stone but he ducks and Pain accidentally hits The G Devil. Pain shakes his head as he really did not want to do that. Devil gets back on his feet and both him and Pain have an intense stare down. It seems they might come to blows, but here comes Doc Adams flying from the top rope with a body cross that takes both GD and Pain out.

With that, I think Ultimate Pain has had enough and retreats to the top of the ramp. One by one all the Brotherhood members retreat as they are clearly outmatched...too many too handle it seems. Order has been restored for now as The Guardian Devil and the rest of the Securities stand between the two groups.

The CWA guys may have fought together on this night, but a lot of them still don’t like each other, apart from a few exceptions...

...Doc Adams shakes Ralph McCoy's hand as they are clearly still friends. A new friendship may have been born on this day as well, as Jerry Black offers Uncle Salvatore a sip of his drink. Rich Stone stands with his wife Victoria still itching for a fight. Don de Vries stands on the top rope taunting Joey Nicholas by signalling that his reign as the X-Fly Champion is coming to an end. The rest of the men just surround the ring ready to fight some more if the Brotherhood is willing to.

With that, the show goes off the air.

++Quick Results++
    St. Deuce vs Ruben Johns ends in a No Contest when the Future & Hardcore Hell run in
    Guardian Devil def Shaun Quinn via Submission
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen def Steel via Pinfall
    Alexis def Alexa via Pinfall
    The Ultimate Pain def Randy Robinson via Submission
    Don de Vries is announced number one contender due to Ralph McCoy being unable to compete
    Jay Walters def Joey Nicholas via DQ
    Rich Stone vs Dr. Jack Adams ends in a No Contest when most of the roster run in

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom

++Matches Written By++
    Son of Sam
    God

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    The Brain

++Promo's By++
    God
    Sonic
    Nicky Talent
    johnnybiggs
    Last edited by PS; 08-12-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - August 12th 2009 - Live from Green Bay, WI

Im confused... Did my promo win ?

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Great show as usual gents.

Seems like Pain has some payback coming for that little mistake....

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

awesome brawl to end the show, looks the the entire CWA roster is going to be aiming for the hood now reminds me of RAW back in 2004 when the entire roster was against evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    Im confused... Did my promo win ?
    we'll have to wait until the grades are posted I'd assume

Danger Zone

Status

awesome show guys

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post

we'll have to wait until the grades are posted I'd assume
    Yeah okay but i guess it was a draw or sumtin,

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    ++Promo's By++
    God
    Sonic
    NICKYURINE
    johnnybiggs
    You got the wrong Nicky here.

Anyway, awesome show as always and I must say that with GD's return and NKA's arrival, CWA is looking great at the moment.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Hope you guys enjoyed my promo. You're going to see more, but of the better caliber.

- Shaun Quinn came to the ring dressed as a Pirate this week and insisted on being introduced as Shaun Burchill.
    /gimmickoftheyear
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Great show. The main event turning into an all out riot was a hell of a fun read. I'm also liking what God is doing with the tag division.

God

Status

People really need to stop changing their names
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    People really need to stop changing their names
    Well, this time I had no choice, DD did it without my knowledge as a surprise lol...

Thread Information