Thread: New Era Wrestling

Status

New Era Wrestling

NEW - New Era Wrestling

Backstory:
    The year is 2009, currently no main-stream wrestling exist. There was never a WWE, never a TNA. Guys like John Cena, Jeff Hardy, and Randy Orton wrestle in the Indies still. Main stream wrestling has never existed, promotions such as ROH and PWG were the pinnacle of wrestling. But, there is hope for Indy stars to make it big because a new wrestling promotion has just landed a TV deal with Spike TV. That wrestling promotion will be the first ever main stream wrestling promotion, it is NEW ERA WRESTLING! NEW was founded by a rich man named Anthony Rodgers. NEW has gathered a group of wrestlers and on-air personalities for the upcoming show, but changes are believed to be made and additions to be made for the future. You can catch NEW’s Warzone every Thursday night at 8:00 eastern to 10:00 eastern starting August 27th.
    Roster:

TBA

Staff (Check Meet the Staff post):

Weekly Show (Thurs. on Spike 8 pm eastern.):

PPV Schedule:
    Blackout: Date TBA

TBA

NEW Champions:

NEW Archive:
    John Cena first to be Signed
    The NEWest Star
    Former ROH Champion coming to NEW
    Warzone - Week 1 Preview
    Meet the Staff
    Another Former ROH Champ coming to NEW
    NEW Episode 1

Note: A show will be posted every two weeks, but will be as if only 1 week went bye.
    ---

Status

Re: New Era Wrestling

John Cena first to be Signed

NEW has announced the signing of one John Cena. John Cena wrestled for OVW and was the top star there for a while. He is the first to be the company and is looking forward to making his debut on the first episode of Warzone.

Source - NEW News
    ---

Status

The NEWest Star

Brian Kendrick has signed a written contract with NEW. Brian Kendrick wrestled with ROH and is now one of the first to be signed to the first ever main-stream wrestling program.

Source - NEW News
    ---

Status

Former ROH Champion coming to NEW

CM Punk is coming to NEW. Former ROH champion and Chicago native will make his way to Boston for the debut of Warzone.

Source - NEW News
    ---

Status

Warzone Preview
    Live from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, MA

The opening rounds of the NEW title tournament take place with two tournament matches. Along, with these matches, we will also see some more new talent being added this upcoming week and having matches on the first ever Warzone!

CM Punk vs. Unknown Opponent
    CM Punk debuts and is looking to advance in this opening round bout in the NEW title tournament. How will he prepare against an unkown opponent?!

John Cena vs. Brian Kendrick
    The two first stars ever signed to NEW will face each other one on one in the opening round of the NEW title tournament. Who will prevail and advance?!
    ---

Status

Meet the Staff

Backstage Interviewer:

Todd Grisham
    Todd Grisham's work in OVW was well recognized and is now the official backstage interviewer for NEW.

Ring Announcer:

Tony Chimel
    Tony is a veteran at ring announcing in OVW and he will bring his skills to NEW.

Ring Commentator:

Skip Taylor
    Skip has always loved the sport. He has no previous experience, but he had something that caught Anthony Rodgers' eye. Skip is a man of facts and will always rely on facts.

Color Commentator:

Danny Jones
    Danny has worked with several small federations. He seems to tend to be on the heel side. He'll most likely making fun of Skip.

General Manager:

Nick Clark
    Nick Clark is a very outspoken man. He won't side with a heel or a face, he'll do what he thinks is right.

Owner:

Anthony Rodgers
    Anthony Rodgers owned a small federation that died, but he came back in a big way with the purchase of NEW.
    ---

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Not a bad back story. A bit out of context and unbelieve, but still creative. Interesting how you push an unknown John Cena and Brian Kendrick.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

Another Former ROH Champ coming to NEW

Jamie Noble has worked all over the place including: New Japan Pro Wrestling, Heartland Wrestling Association, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Ring of Honor, PowerSlam Pro Wrestling and Italian Championship Wrestling. Now he’ll come to WS in search for main-stream success.

Source - NEW News
    ---

World Champion

Status

I like this especially some of the staff

Status

NEW presents Warzone
    Live from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, MA and on Spike TV

Fireworks blast off from the stage. The camera pans the audience as they jump up and down, excited to be part of the first ever main stream wrestling program. The camera focuses a band on the main-stage. The band is Seether. The fireworks stop. They are going to play the NEW Warzone theme live (YouTube - Seether Sold Me Video). They finish the song, Sold Me, and the fans cheer. The Boss by Rick Ross is then blasted through the arena (YouTube - Rick Ross - The Boss). Nick Clark comes out in a suit on to the stage with a mixed reaction. He walks down the ramp.

Danny Jones: Hello fans and welcome to the first episode of Warzone presented to you by NEW!

Skip Taylor: We have a sold out crowd here tonight, and here comes the boss, Nick Clark.

Nick Clarks gets into the ring and has a mic in hand and his music stops. He waits for the crowd to settle down before he talks.

Nick Clark: Ladies and gentleman, you have entered the Warzone!

The crowd cheers.

Nick Clark: Tonight will be remembered in history for being the first time wrestling has been on national TV in the USA. We are going to make this a night to remember.

Cheers

Nick Clark: Tonight, will be the start of the NEW title tournament. We will have rounds leading up to the finals which will be at our first Pay-Per-View, Blackout! Tonight we will have, Boston native, John Cena versus former ROH star, Brian Kendrick. After that match, will be a huge, live contract signing with a top star.

Crowd cheers

Nick Clark: Also, former ROH Champion, CM Punk will be facing an opponent not yet named. So make sure you stay tuned viewers at home and tune in next week to watch the tournament continue. Thank you and have a great night.

His music hits and he exit’s the ring as the fans cheer.

Skip Taylor: You heard it here first, folks! Tonight our tournament will be under way to find out who will be our first champion! And, who is going to be the new start signed, live?

Danny Jones: We are going to commercial break, we will be back after these messages!

***Commercials***

***End of Commercials***

The camera comes back and is set on the stage. Jamie Noble’s music (YouTube - jamie noble theme song) hits. Noble comes out and stands on the stage. The crowd has mixed reactions. Noble walks down the ramp.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Hanover, West Virginia, weighing in at 202 pounds, and standing at a height of 5 foot 9, he is “The Pitbull” Jamie Nobleeeeeeee!!

Noble slides in the ring and gets a mic from one of the NEW staff members. His music cuts and he waits for the crowd to be settled.

Jamie Noble: Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Jamie Noble! I am a former a ROH champion! Next week, I have a match in the opening round for the NEW title tournament! I plan on winning that and the whole stinkin tournament! Now you stupid Bostonians watch how a wrestlers wrestles!

Crowd boos.

Suddenly music (YouTube - Mike Knox theme song) hits. Mike Knox comes out on the stage. Noble’s jaw drops.

Danny Jones: Looks like Noble just saw a ghost!

Skip Taylor: Indeed Danny, and he is going to have to try to cut down Knox.

Knox walks down the ramp ignoring fans and has a scowl on his face.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 293 pounds, and standing at a height of 6 foot 6, he is Mike Knoooxxxx!

Mike Knox slides in the rings and the ref calls for the bell.

Jamie Noble vs. Mike Knox

Noble runs toward Know with a clothesline. Jamie’s arm bounces off Knox’s chest and Knox looks at him angrily. Knox grabs Noble by his throat. Noble chops Knox’s arm away. Noble runs way and slides out the ring. He begins to back up the entrance ramp. He trips over a cord to a camera.

Skip Taylor: He just tripped on the ramp!

Danny Jones: Oh, we didn’t see ourselves Skip…

Knox slides out. Noble tries to crawl away. Knox stalks him. Knox drags him by the foot back towards the ring. Noble tries to grasp on to anything he can. Knox picks Noble up and whips him into the metal stairs. Nobles lays motionless on the outside of the ring.

Danny Jones: That was brutal!

Knox takes Noble by the head and slides him into the ring and Knox follows. Knox picks up Noble and sets up the Knox Out and hits it!

Skip Taylor: It’s gotta be over here!

Knox goes for the pin.

Ref: 1..2..3!!

Knox’s music hits and he stands up in the ring as the ref raises his hand in victory.

Tony Chimel: Here’s your winner, via pinfall, Mike Knox!

Danny Jones: I don’t think Noble knows what just hit him!

Skip Taylor: Mike Knox is a force to be reckoned with.

***Commercials***

***End of Commercials***

The camera is set to a man backstage in a hallway with the camera following.

Man: What’s up Boston!? This is your hometown, bean town boy, John Cena!

Crowd pops

John Cena: Tonight I face a punk named Brian Kendrick, I’m going to take him out Boston style!

Crowd pops.

John Cena: Brian Kendrick, be ready because YOU CAN’T SEE ME!

Camera cuts to the stage. Music (YouTube - Matt Sydal ROH Theme) hits. Mattt Sydal runs out onto the stage.

Skip Taylor: Here comes the indy sensation, Matt Sydal!

Danny Jones: This guy has got some major talent, if you haven’t seen him before, prepare to be amazed.

Sydal walks down the ramp slapping the hands of fans.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, standing at a height of 5 feet 9 inches, he is Matt Sydallllllllll!

He gets a little pop. He slides in the ing and his music cuts. He jumps up and down in the ring, waiting for his opponent. Music (YouTube - WWE Dave Batista Theme) hits.

Skip Taylor: Oh my, it’s the former OVW champion, Dave Batista!

Danny Jones: The animal has been unleashed!

Dave Batista comes out on to the stage. He does his taunt thing and fireworks blast off. Sydal still remains focused and not intimidated. Batista walks down the ramp.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Washington D.C, weighing in at 290 pounds, and standing at a height of 6 foot 5.5 inches, he is “The Animallllll” Dave Batistaaaaaaa!

Batista slides in the ring. His music cuts and stares down Sydal. Ref Calls for the bell.

Matt Sydal vs. Dave Batista

They circle each other in the ring. They grapple. Sydal slides under Batista’s arm. Sydal drops down and goes for a roll up pin.

Danny Jones: Sydal is amazingly fast.

Ref: 1..

Batista powers out. Batista rolls over and Sydal hit’s a quick leg drop. Sydal hits another quick leg drop. Sydal goes for the pin again.

Batista powers out again. Batista and Sydal stand. Sydal runs at Batista, Batista hit’s a big clothesline and sends Sydal flipping.

Skip Taylor: This is what you want to do to the high-flying, Matt Sydal. Keep him on the ground.

Danny Jones: That was a huge clothesline!

Batista picks up Sydal. He whips Sydal into the corner. Batista follows with a spear, but Sydal jumps over Batista. Batista’s shoulder rams into the metal post. Batista staggers backward. Sydal hit’s a roundhouse kick. Batista staggers, still standing.

Skip Taylor: Sydal is going to need a harder kick to bring down the Animal!

Sydal hit’s a Enziguiri. Batista falls to his back. Sydal goes for the cover.

Skip Taylor: This would be an upset if Sydal gets the victory!

Ref: 1..2..

Batista gets his shoulder up. Sydal goes to the top rope. Batista is still on his back. The fans begin to cheer.

Danny Jones: What could he be cooking up?!

Skip Taylor: This could be his finisher, the Shooting Sydal Press!

Batista stands up to his feet. Sydal jumps off, Batista catches him and hit’s a huge spine buster!!!!

Danny Jones: Oh my god!

Skip Taylor: What a powerful counter, Sydal’s head bounced off the mat like a basketball!

Batista goes for the pin.

Ref: 1..2..3!
    Batista’s music hits and Batista stands. The ref raises Batista’s hand in victory.

Tony Chimel: Here’s your winner, via pinfall, “The Animallll” Dave Batista!!!!

Skip Taylor: An impressive effort by Sydal, but in the end, Dave Batista is just too powerful.

Danny Jones: Dave Batista will be a threat in the NEW title tournament when he has his opening round match next week.

Skip Taylor: As well Matt Sydal, he will face Jamie Noble next week in the opening round. Stay tuned, don’t touch that remote!

***Commercials***

***End of Commercials***

That image pops up on the screen.

Danny Jones: The domination begins on NEW, next week!

Skip Taylor: That’s right, Danny! Next week “The Dominator” Bobby Lashley will make his NEW debut!

Image leaves the screen and is set on the commentating table, where Danny and Skip sit.

Danny Jones: Also, next week our tag team division will debut and have a couple of the top teams going toe for toe in the ring.

Skip Taylor: That is correct, so make sure to tune in next Thursday on Spike for our second weekly episode!

Camera sets back on the stage. Music (YouTube - The Brian Kendrick Heel Theme - "Man With A Plan" (Arena Edit)) hits. Brian Kendrick comes out on the stage in his white coat, nodding his head smiling.

Danny Jones: Here comes the man who faces John Cena in the opening round of the NEW title tournament tonight!

Skip Taylor: Kendrick has a lot on his plate tonight, but don’t underestimate him!

Kendrick walks down the ramp and grabs a Cena sign from a fan sitting ring side. He rips it in half and throws it back in the fans face. Fans boo.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Venice, California, weighing in at 184 pounds, standing at a height of 5 feet 8 inches, he is THE Brian Kendrick!!!!!!!!

Kendrick slides in the ring as boos begin. His music cuts and awaits Cena. My Time is now! (YouTube - John Cena - My Time Is Now) hits. Cena comes out on to the stage and the crowd cheers.

Skip Taylor: Here comes the hometown boy, John Cena!

Danny Jones: Kendrick is the under dog in this battle, my money is on Cena.

Cena walks down the ramp in his Boston Red Sox jersey and baseball cap. He slaps the hands of the anxious fans.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, standing at a height of 6 feet 1 inch, he is John Cenaaaaaaaaaaa!

Cena slides in the ring and throws his hat and jersey in the crowd. The music cuts and the ref calls for the bell.

John Cena vs. The Brian Kendrick

The two circle each other in the ring. They lock up in the center of the ring. Kendrick hit’s a swift kick to the mid-section. Kendrick hit’s a spinning heel kick. He send Cena to his back. Cena rolls back up. Kendrick runs at him and goes for a clothesline. Cena ducks under. Cena bounces off the ropes and goes for a flying shoulder block. Kendrick hit’s a super kick to Cena’s face while Cena is mid-air! Cena falls holding his chin.

Danny Jones: Kendrick just destroyed Cena’s pretty face with that kick!

Skip Taylor: Indeed, that was a very hard kick.

Kendrick taunts to the crowd, cockily. Crowd epic boos. Kendrick goes for the pin.

Ref: 1..2.

Cena gets his shoulder up. Kendrick looks frustrated. Kendrick picks up Cena by the head. As Cena gets up he back body drops Kendrick! Kendrick goes flying to the mat. Cena looks to the crowd as the fans cheer him on. He picks Kendrick up by the head. He then hit’s a fisherman’s suplex and holds on to the leg for the pin.

Ref: 1...2..

Kendrick frees his leg and kicks out. Cena is back up to his feet. He does the You Can’t See Me taunt, to the face and the fans cheer. He bounces off the ropes and goes for the five knuckle shuffle, Kendrick moves out of the way. Cena punches the mat and falls down holding his arm.

Skip Taylor: Looks as if Cena jammed his wrist against the mat.

Kendrick straightens out Cena’s arm and stomps on Cena’s wrist multiple times. Cena draws his arm back to his body and holds his wrist squirming.

Danny Jones: Way to capitalize by Kendrick on the wrist, he’s got the killer instinct, I love this guy!

Kendrick straightens the arm out again and drives his knee into the injured wrist. Kendrick looks into the crowd, smiling, as the fans boo him. Kendrick gets up. He tries to pick up Cena. Cena punches Kendrick in the mid-section. Kendrick bends over in pain. Cena bounces off the rope and goes for a clothesline, but Kendrick ducks under the arm and grabs on to the wrist. Kendrick wrenches the arm and wrist behind Cena’s back. Kendrick pushes Cena away and hit’s a drop kick. Cena falls forward through the second and third ropes. Cena falls down outside the ring.

Skip Taylor: Kendrick, looking impressive, sending Cena crashing to the outside.

Kendrick follows and picks Cena up. Kendrick takes Cena’s arm and smashes his wrist on the barrier! Cena holds his wrist in pain. Kendrick takes Cena over to the steel steps. He puts Cena’s wrist on the step, Kendrick stomps on the wrist of Cena! Cena brings back his arm and falls to the ground cringing in pain. Kendrick slides Cena in the ring near the ring post. He positions the wrist in front of the turn buckle pole. Kendrick kicks the wrist and it is sandwiched between the foot and pole!

Danny Jones: I love it, Kendrick smelled blood in the water and went after it like a shark!

Cena rolls back into the middle ring holding his wrist in pain. Kendrick gets back into the ring. Kendrick taunts to the crowd smiling and the fans boo. He picks Cena up, signaling for his finishing move, The Kendrick.

Skip Taylor: This could be, the finisher, that he calls “The Kendrick”.

Kendrick runs up the turnbuckles, but Cena pushes forward and Kendrick falls outside of the ring right on his back!

Danny Jones: What a counter!

Skip Taylor: This could be the turning point Cena needs!

Kendrick holds his back in pain. Cena falls to the mat, tired and hurt. The ref begins to count for the count out.

Ref: 1..2..3..4..

Kendrick begins to struggle to his feet, holding his back.

Ref: 6..7..8..

Kendrick slides in the ring as Cena gets to his feet. Cena punches with his good arm to Kendrick’s face. Kendrick falls on his back and keeps getting up. Cena goes for a clothesline, Kendrick ducks under, Kendrick bounces off the ropes. Cena back body drops Kendrick. Cena signals for the Five Knuckle Shuffle! He hits it, and Kendrick rolls holding his face. Cena stalks Kendrick. Kendrick gets up, Cena gets him up on his shoulders.

Danny Jones: This could be Cena’s finisher, the FU!

Kendrick slides off Cena’s back. Cena turns, Kendrick punches Cena in the face. Cena stumbles back. Kendrick goes for a clothesline, Cena ducks. Kendrick bounces off the ropes. Cena hit’s a drop toe hold and locks in the STFU in the middle of the ring!!~!

Skip Taylor: The modified version of the STF, the STFU has been locked.

Danny Jones: Valiant effort by Kendrick, but I’m pretty sure its lights out for Kendrick.

Kendrick is forced to tap out!
    Cena locks in for a few seconds extra then lets go. Cena’s music hits and Cena stands up holding his wrist in pain. The ref raises Cena’s hand in victory.

Tony Chimel: Here’s you winner, via submission, John Cenaaaaaaaaaa!

Skip Taylor: These two had an amazing match. Cena fought hard to secure his spot in the second round of the NEW Title Tournament. Now stay tuned because the contract signing is next!

Danny Jones: Who will it be?!

***Commercials***

***End of Commercials***

The camera comes back with the ring transformed into an office, with black carpet laid on the mat and a desk with a chair on each side. Nick Clark is in the ring with a mic. He waits for the crowd to settle.

Nick Clark: Ladies and gentleman, you are about to witness, the biggest signing in NEW to this date.

Crowd cheers.

Nick Clark: Any guesses?

Crowd chatters.

Nick Clark: Well, I’m not going to leave you in the dark any longer… Here he is..

A drum roll starts to play.

Danielson’s music (YouTube - Bryan Danielson's Entrance Theme) the crowd pops.

Nick Clark: He is, the indy sensation, he is known as the best wrestler in the world, he is Bryan Danielson!!!!!!!!

Danielson walks out on to the stage. The crowd cheers him immensely. He walks down the ramp in his T-shirt and jeans. Danielson smiles as he walks down. He walks up the steps into the ring. His music cuts.

Nick Clark takes the contract off the table and hands it with a pen to Mr. Danielson. Danielson signs the contract smiling. Nick Clark takes back the contract, very excited.

Nick Clark: Welcome to NEW, Bryan. It truly is a honor to have you here. Any words for the fans?

Nick Clark hands over the mic.

Bryan Danielson: Well first off, it’s an honor to work here. I just hope I can please the fans.

Nick Clark takes the mic back.

Nick Clark: I’m sure you will Bryan, you have a great future ahead. Everyone you can see this man nake his NEW debut in an opening round match for the NEW Title Tournament, next Thursday at 8 eastern!!

***Commercials***

***End of Commercials***

The camera comes back and is set on the stage.

Danny Jones: I can’t believe it, we now have the best wrestler n the world on our roster!

Skip Taylor: It truly is exciting, but right now we have CM Punk vs. a mystery opponent, who will it be?

CM Punk’s music (YouTube - CM Punk Theme Song- This Fire Burns(Full Version)) booms through the arena. CM Punk walks out on to the stage with some cheer.

Danny Jones: Here comes, former ROH champion, CM Punk.

CM Punk walks down the ramp slapping some fans hands.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds, and standing at a height of 6 foot 1 inch, he is CM Punkkkkkkkkk!

CM Punk slides in the ring and jumps up and down waiting for his opponent. His music cuts.

Skip Taylor: Time for the moment of truth, who will it be?!

Danny Jones: I have no idea, but we are about to find out!

ONE OF A KIND!~! (YouTube - ROB VAN DAM (RVD) THEME SONG) booms through the arena. The crowd pops.

Skip Taylor: This can’t be?!

Danny Jones: Oh it can be, Rob Van Dam baby!

RVD walks onto the stage nodding his head as the fans cheer him on. CM Punk looks upset. RVD walks down the ramp slapping every fan’s hand.

Tony Chimel: Now introducing, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 237 pounds, standing at a height of 6 feet 0 inches, he is Robb Vannnn Dammmmm!

Crowd cheer RVD all the way down to the ring. RVD slides in and stares down Punk. RVD’s music cuts. Ref waits for the crowd to settle down, before he calls for the bell.

CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam

The two circle each other in the ring. The two lock. RVD does a drop toe hold. RVD rolls up to his feet and hit’s a spinning leg drop to the back of the head of CM Punk. CM Punk rolls over. RVD front flips and lands on Punk. RVD goes for the cover.

CM Punk kicks out. RVD picks up Punk. RVD goes to whip Punk in the corner, but Punk reverses with a whip of his own. CM Punk follows with a big knee strike. Punk locks on to RVD’s head and hit’s a running bulldog. Punk goes for the cover.

Skip Taylor: That is a signature of CM Punk.

RVD gets his shoulder up. Punk picks RVD up again. Punk whips RVD into the corner. Punk gets on the second rope and reigns down punches on the head of RVD. Punk grabs RVD’s arm. Punk jumps to the outside of the ring and holds RVD’s arm, bending it over the top rope. RVD draws back his arm holding it in pain. Punk gets on the apron. Rob Van Dam turns and Punk hit’s a springboard clothesline. Punk goes for the cover.

Skip Taylor: This could be the end!

Danny Jones: Punk, looking impressive early on.

Ref: 1...2..

RVD gets his shoulder up. Punk looks to be getting mad. Punk goes to pick up RVD, but RVD gets Punk in a small package pin!

CM Punk frees himself and kicks out. Both men roll up to their feet. RVD goes for a roundhouse kick, CM Punk ducks under. Punk goes for a a roundhouse kick of his own, but RVD ducks under it. CM Punk goes for a clothesline, RVD ducks under. RVD bounces off the ropes, Punk drops down, RVD jumps over. CM Punk gets up and RVD bounces off the ropes. CM Punk hit’s a very hard clothesline. RVD’s head slams into the mat very hard.

Danny Jones: I’ve seen clotheslines like that cause concussions!

Punk goes for the pin.

RVD manages to get his shoulder up. CM Punk picks up RVD again. CM Punk gets RVD on his shoulders!

Skip Taylor: This could be the Go To Sleep!

Danny Jones: If he hits this it will be devastating.

RVD slides off Punk’s back, Punk turns, and RVD hit’s a big roundhouse kick right to the chin of Punk! RVD goes to the top rope.

Danny Jones: Could this be the Five Star Frog splash?!

CM Punk struggles to his feet and runs toward RVD. RVD kicks Punk in the face and Punk falls to his back. RVD immediately jumps off and hit’s the Five Star Frog splash!!!

Skip Taylor: It’s over!!!!

RVD goes for the cover.

Ref: 1..2...3
    Skip Taylor: RVD pulled it off, he advances!

RVD gets up and his music is played. Ref raises RVD’s hand in victory.

Tony Chimel: Here’s your winner, via pinfall, Rob Van Dam!

Punk struggles to his feet, holding his back. He looks to RVD, the two stare down. RVD extends a hand for a handshake. Punk looks at it for a second, then handshakes.

Skip Taylor: Great sportsmanship, for a great match.

Danny Jones: Make sure to tune in next Thursday on Spike TV, when our NEW Title Tournament continues!

Skip Taylor: Night folks, thank you for watching!

Scene fades with Punk raising RVD’s hand and the fans cheering.

---

Sweet Meat

Status

Punk > RVD.

Knox winning was epic.

Good show. Wasn't aware of the backstory when first reading but it makes sense I guess. Lashley and Dragon ftw.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information