Thread: Championship Wrestling Association - Presented By Mista Bee Tee Bee

On Vacation

Status

Championship Wrestling Association - Presented By Mista Bee Tee Bee

Alright so my last project was a total dissapointment:-( but I've decided to cut my loses and show that I'm a good booker, and that's why we now have the Championship Wrestling Association, I will in fact be using EWR for this bee tee bee though some people might advise me not too :D This is also a Backyard Promotion, though since I don't have the patience too run through a whole backyard promotion I'm going to have one little cheat, my created wrestler had one hundred technical, brawling, speed and charisma, though he has ZERO overness. Anyways hopefully you will read on and pay attention, at first it might not have sports entertainment in it but don't worry it'll get more interesting as we go.

Championship Wrestling Association
    On the first July of the year 2009 Jonathan Anthony, an young canadian graduate from the Dungeon had found that no company was interested in the lightweight, african-canadian. His career was heading nowhere though he was a pratically perfect wrestler, no one wanted to give him a chance, he hadn't even received a chance at Florida Championship Wrestler, he had backyard company's to go too but that was a no-no. He decided if he couldn't get himself into a company then why not create his own company though first thing was first he needed money and so he went to the person that made his career what it is, Bret Hart. Bret wanting his last graduate to have success gave him 100, 000$. This is how the company began...

Staff:

Roster:
    Bear
    Chrsi Ewing
    Dirk Extreme
    El Blanco Negro Dragon
    Even Colder Austin
    Hydra
    Hypnosis
    James Ewing
    Jonathan Anthony
    Scar
    Slash

Small Events:
    World War 3
    Doomsday Part 1
    Epidemic
    Starrcade
    Retribution
    Pandemic
    American Revolution
    Summer Bash
    Global Warfare
    Halloween Horrors
    Doomsday Part 2
    Apocalypse

On Vacation

Status

Re: Championship Wrestling Association - Presented By Mista Bee Tee Bee

Events Revealed - wrestlingcircle.com
    wrestlingcircle is proud to announce the news that came straight from Jonathan Anthony revealling the monthly events for his promotion. The january event has been revealed as an original WCW pay-per-view, World War 3 though he has not revealed rather their will be the annual world war 3 match or not. The second event is Doomsday Part One nothing gimmicky about it though and he thought it up himself. The march will be Epidemic again nothing gimmicky revealed. The fourth event is none other then Starrcade again taken from WCW and it'll be their major event of their year for sure. The fifth and sixth event are Pandemic and Retribution. Now the seventh event is going to be the first event ever for Championship Wrestling Association known as American Revolution. Summer Bash will be on August and the ninth will be Global Warfare and it's said that Jonathan intends to have an annual Wargames once they have the money or wrestlers to do it. Halloween Horrors will be the tenth and the eleventh will be Doomsday Part 2 and last but not least Apocalypse. The exacts dates were not revealed.

On Vacation

Status

Championship Revealed & Superstars Signed- wrestlingcircle.com
    The first and only championship for a while in the CWA has been revealed as the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, Jonathan has revealed the title to be the only for a good while and has also said that the title will not be handed over on the first or second event of Championship Wrestling Association

The CWA have also signeds ssuperstars to their promotions, here is the list in order of who was signed:

Dirk Extreme: Dirk is a good friend of Jonathan and decided to sign with him in hopes of making hte company big. He is on an open contract for two thousand dollars per appearance.

Ewing Brothers: The Ewings were signed, James Ewing and Chris Ewing have worked with Dirk Extreme in the past and Dirk notified them of the new promotion, Chris is being payed five hundred dollars per appearance while James receives the double per appearance.

The Lost Souls: When Scar and Slash got notified that their would be tag competition in the promotion they jumped at the idea of the chance to showcase their abilitiy. Both are being paid two thousand dollars per appearance.

Bear: Thee big bad bear who surprisingly has a similar look to the Big Show has decided to sign with the promotion in an attempt to make himself known. He is being paid two thousdan dollars.

Hypnosis: Following Bears signing was Hypnosis who decided to bring some luchador wrestling to the promotion. He is being paid one thousand dollars.

El Blanco Negro Dragon joined soon after he found out of the other Luchadore signing with the promotion thinking maybe he's also going to receive some lime light. He is being paid one thousand dollars

Even Colder Austin: The Stone Cold Steve Austin wanna-be has decided that the promotion needs some beer in the promotion and decided to sign with the promotion to show how he is much colder then Stone Cold. He is being paid one thousand dollars.

Hydra: The last person to sign with the promotion was Hydra who is much more over with the crowed then anyone in the promotion and the only who comes close to him is Dirk Extreme. He is being paid two thousand dollars.

Johny Guy & Laughing Larry: Johny Guy a referee was signed as the only ref in the promotion with a verbal contract of one thousand dollars and Laughing Larry signed as the most paid employee for the promotion of four thousand dollar.

On Vacation

Status

Last Star Signed Straight From Japan - wrestlingcircle.com
    The last star signed to the promotion is Keichi Ooba, the japanese wrestler is currently touring with All Japan Pro Wrestling though that will not interfere with CWA schedueld, he is being paid five hundred dollars since the promotion is paying for his fliying expense.

On Vacation

Status

Open for Comments

Thread Information