Thread: Summerslam: WWE Unified Tag Team Championships

World Champion

Status

Summerslam: WWE Unified Tag Team Championships

WWE Summerslam

Unified Tag Team Championships
    Big Show & Chris Jericho (c) vs Cryme Tyme

Discussion Thread

At SummerSlam, Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show will put their titles on the line against Cryme Tyme. And the WWE Universe eagerly waits to find out whether the sun will shine on JTG & Shad’s title hopes or whether the golden gleam of the fierce new championship combination will blind them from victory.

After Edge was forced to relinquish his tag team gold due to injury, Chris Jericho used a special contract stipulation to pick his tag team replacement to face Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase at Night of Champions. By selecting The World’s Largest Athlete to fill the void, Jericho instantly created a tag team Tour de force. Despite sharing a “dislike” for each other in the past, the two elite Superstars quickly cemented their union in impressive fashion, demonstrating exceptional chemistry to overcome The Legacy.

After proving triumphant against Jericho & Big Show with a disqualification victory on Raw, Cryme Tyme reigned supreme over The Hart Dynasty to win their opportunity at the coveted gold. Since being drafted to SmackDown, they have been running wild, executing their dynamic, fast-paced style in the ring while bringing “Word Up!” to the WWE Universe outside of it.

Does Cryme Tyme have the skills to steal the gold from the explosive United Tag Team Champions? Find out at SummerSlam, August 23 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Wii #1

Status

Re: Summerslam: WWE Unified Tag Team Championships

As usually, I will wait to see how the feud plays out before betting. I want Cryme Tyme to win, but unfortunately I think WWE will have Jericho and Big Show win.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Unfortunately? Jerishow to retain. Dropping the titles to Cryme Tyme would be laughable.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Wii #1

Status

Cryme Tyme are a good team. They may not be the best wrestlers, but they aren't bad either. They also have a good gimmick and the fans love them. They would be good tag team champions.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wii #1

Status

I have decided to bet 99 on Cryme Tyme. I don't know who else Big Show and Jericho could feud with. Cryme Tyme are the only face tag team in WWE now (not that the tag team division has many teams anyways, there are only a total of 4 teams in the company).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Devil You Know

Status
      Country                    us=United States

2128 on Jerishow. I really don't see them dropping the belts so soon after forming the team. I expect them to hold onto them for awhile, Edge coming back and costing them the titles in a tag title match, thus adding even more build-up to a Edge/Jericho match for Wrestlemania 26.

Wii #1

Status

So you expect Jericho and Big Show to just feud with Cryme Tyme for 4-5 months? I don't think WWE will try a heel vs. heel feud with them again after the crowd being dead for the Night of Champions match. Cryme Tyme are the only face team, so they would either need to put a new team together or bring one up from FCW. If Cryme Tyme were champions, they would have 3 teams to feud with (Jericho/Big Show, The Legacy, The Hart Dynasty).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Diamond Standard

Status

Cryme Tyme are becoming better in my eyes, It may be due to Eve but I am starting to like them. I still want Jericho and Big Show to win.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

100 on Cryme Tyme. I just have a feeling they'll win this one.

Stand back.

Status

Jeri-Show FTW they're not gonna lose the titles so soon.

Main Eventer

Status

No way Jeri-Show are gonna lose yet, unless they're planning a Show/Jericho feud.

20 on Jeri-Show

Brett is Back!

Status

Ghettoness is Ignorance. With that said it is clear Y2J and The Big Show will retain.
    Favre and The Vikings are going to the Super Bowl.
    No one can stop The Favre and Peterson Connection!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grandma RKO'er.

Status

I am putting 50 on Jeri/Show no way they are gonna lose it this quick.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHotrod View Post
    100 on Cryme Tyme. I just have a feeling they'll win this one.
    Yeah, I've gon for JeriShow in the predictions thread, but thanks to SmackDown being so well booked lately I'm split on who will win. It's another one where betting on the longshot may payoff.

Curtain Jerker

Status

50 on Y2J and the big show they can kill crime time.

Thread Information