Thread: Important - Please Read

God

Status

Important - Please Read

The CWA staff are announcing a once in a lifetime opportunity for one very lucky member. This could be your chance to become a member of the prestigious CWA Staff. An amazing chance right? Current CWA Staff Member The Brain has asked to step down as soon as we can find a suitable replacement for him. That’s what this thread is about.

We need one person for the following:
    Grading Matches - You need to be committed and be able to get them done on time. If you cant do this most weeks, then don’t apply.
    Writing at least one match per PPV - Relatively simple, you write a match of your choosing. You will most likely be one of the first people to choose the match you want to write so you should have a large selection most weeks.
    Input on the direction of the company - This is an important one. If you are not going to give your input on a regular basis, again don’t apply.

What we will be looking for:
    Knowledge of the company - Either as an active wrestler, a formerly active wrestler or simply a committed reader. You must know who’s who and what they are about.
    Commitment - We are hoping this will be permanent so if you are only looking to do it for a few weeks, don’t apply.

If you are still eligible and intrested, then copy and paste this and PM it to me.

Time zone:
    How are you connected to CWA:
    Any experience:
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Important - Please Read

Why not, Roberto is out and this could be fun...grading shouldnt take that much time anyway.

*Applied*

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Daren, myself and Brain had 3 guys picked out, who most I'm sure will be able to guess.

Glad to see you apply Narc, you being one of the 3 lol.

And he scores goals...!

True Heart and Emotion

Status

applied* why not lol

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Sweet Meat

Status

Why did Brain step down?! He hasn't been active enough lately

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    Why did Brain step down?! He hasn't been active enough lately
    Lately I've been lurking a lot more than I've been posting. I'll chalk that up to the fact that damn near every thread that I would have posted in already has at least 3-5 posts saying essentially the same shit. Why bother?

As for quitting the Creative Team, I could go into my personal life in excruciating detail, but I won't. Suffice to say that I'm up to my rapidly receding hairline with commitments that, upon failure to meet them, will result in much more drastic consequences than failing to meet an E-fed commitment. Something had to give.

However, there are cases when the graders have matches and they can't grade their own promos or their opponents'. I'll happily volunteer when that situation arises, and it will on many occasions.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, now. The CWA E-fed is probably my favorite consumer of my down time. It's just that my down time has diminished a lot more than I anticipated.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Lately I've been lurking a lot more than I've been posting. I'll chalk that up to the fact that damn near every thread that I would have posted in already has at least 3-5 posts saying essentially the same shit. Why bother?

As for quitting the Creative Team, I could go into my personal life in excruciating detail, but I won't. Suffice to say that I'm up to my rapidly receding hairline with commitments that, upon failure to meet them, will result in much more drastic consequences than failing to meet an E-fed commitment. Something had to give.

However, there are cases when the graders have matches and they can't grade their own promos or their opponents'. I'll happily volunteer when that situation arises, and it will on many occasions.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, now. The CWA E-fed is probably my favorite consumer of my down time. It's just that my down time has diminished a lot more than I anticipated.
    Im just glad to have you back as an active efedder

God

Status

Son of Sam/Sawyer/Narc/Whatever he was last month has been appointed. He will start officially after the August 12th show.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information