Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Live from Moscow, Russia

God

Status

CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Live from Moscow, Russia

Jim Taylor: Приветствуйте каждого к Москве, России и Выкупу CWA.

Harvey Buckworth: For those who don’t speak Russian, he said “Welcome everybody to Moscow, Russia and CWA’s Redemption.”

Randy Robinson
    vs.
    St. Deuce
    vs.
    Top Dog
    vs.
    Don de Vries

- Robinson got off to a good start in CWA when he beat Top Dog, since them however he has fallen on hard times.
    - St. Deuce is a similar case to Robinson in terms of his CWA career, after an impressive start, Deuce has fallen down the rankings.
    - Top Dog is perhaps the biggest underachiever in CWA today. He has all the talent in the world but seems to be unable to make the best of it.
    - You what they say, if you cant walk the walk, don’t talk the talk. de Vries has no problems with the talking part and recently, has been having no problems with the walking part either, it seems only a matter of time before big things happen for de Vries.

We join Lindsay Monahan in the ring with St. Deuce, Top Dog, Don de Vries, and Randy Robinson ready for action.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Fatal Four Way match.

The bell sounds and it's a four-way staring contest. Finally, Deuce fires the first shot with a single leg take-down on Robinson, taking a dominant position. He's laying hard forearms into Robinson's head as Top Dog and de Vries tie up. Top Dog wrestles de Vries into the corner and lands a series of chops. Dog attempts an Irish Whip but de Vries reverses and sends him back into the corner.

Meanwhile, Deuce is helping Robinson to his feet before putting him right back down with a hard body slam. He tries to follow up with a couple of elbow drops but Robinson moves out of the way in the nick of time. Both men are down trying to regroup as de Vries pulls Top Dog out of the corner and plants him with a snap suplex. Top Dog slowly sits up and de Vries quickly applies a rear chin lock. Now Deuce is back to his feet and stalking Robinson, who is trying to stand. Deuce cinches in a front face lock, wrenches it for a couple seconds, then kills Robinson with a DDT!

Top Dog, still in a chin lock by de Vries, somehow makes his way to his feet, and nails de Vries with a jawbreaker. Deuce sees his chance and nails a staggered de Vries with a massive lariat, sending him to the floor. Top Dog must have liked that idea, because he nails Deuce with a lariat of his own, sending him out right beside de Vries. Now Robinson is back up and hits a chop block on Top Dog from behind. Top Dog hardly budges, and turns around looking very pissed off.

On the outside, Deuce and de Vries are brawling, with Deuce getting the upper hand. De Vries suddenly remembers how to block, grabs Deuce's arm, and whips him hard into the steel post. In the ring, Top Dog has a death grip on Robinson's neck while hitting one nasty head butt after the other. If Top Dog relaxed his hand, Robinson would drop like a sack of rocks. Back on the outside, de Vries is going to work on Deuce, smashing his head repeatedly into the ring post. Deuce finally drops and de Vries turns his attention back to the ring.

Top Dog is ready to end it, and plants Robinson with a hard choke slam. Dog puts a boot on his chest for the pin, but before the ref can even get into position, de Vries waist locks Dog from behind! After a brief struggle, de Vries murders Top Dog with a vicious release German suplex! Top Dog lands damn near head first and the momentum sends him out of the ring. De Vries picks up Robinson and finishes him off with an Elephant Driver!

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 12 minutes and 24 seconds, Don de Vries.

De Vries celebrates in the ring, mounting the second turnbuckle and motioning to his waist as the fans show their extreme disapproval.

We go backstage now to the locker-room of the Brotherhood, Where having finally let go of the arm of Daren Storm, Alexa sits alone looking around and taking in her new surroundings. Alexa doesn’t say a word but that doesn’t matter as Alexis soon appears and we all know she can more than speak for two people. Alexis walks over to were Alexa is seated and stands in front of her with her hands on her hips.

Alexis: Alexa. I don’t believe we have formally met. I’m Alexis, I just wanted to say thank you for the hairbrush that I received last week.

Alexa looks at Alexis with a blank stare.

Alexis: However, I do have one problem, that being you. You see, there is only room for one woman in this locker-room and believe me, that’s me. So, you have two choices. One, you can get up and disappear back to wherever you came from. Or two, you can stay and I’ll get rid of you myself. I strongly advise the first option. I may not be a wrestler, but I assure you, I can, and I will beat you to within an inch of your pathetic life. You’ve got One Hour to make a decision. If, by that time you are still here, consider it on, bitch.

Alexis flicks her hair back and marches away as Alexa remains with a blank stare on her face, everything Alexis just said, seems to have gone in one ear and out the other.

Next we see two hands washing blood off each other, the camera focus’ in on the puddle gathering in the sink. You see the blood dripping off of the hands and falling in the puddle and it halfway dilutes into the puddle. The hands then wash a face.

Jay Walters comes up from splashing water in his face. He looks at himself in the mirror in a blank stare as the water slowly runs off his face. His halfway un-buttoned white collared shirt is stained with blood.

Jay Walters: Someone once told me that the first murder ever recorded happened between brothers. Cain killed his own brother Abel, his own blood, because he was jealous of him.

Jay Walters: I’m not going to lie. I was jealous of Adams.

Jay continues washing his hands as the water battles with the dry blood to become clean.

Jay Walters: He has the full support and backing of the people in the crowd. That’s what I used to look for.

We see the steam rise from the sink, as the water gets hotter.

Jay Walters: I don’t give a crap about the fans anymore. They can boo me all they like.

Jay looks back up at the mirror.

Jay Walters: But it wasn’t Adams popularity that caused me to attack him. It was something that has haunted me for years.

Jay allows a small smirk to appear on his face.

Jay Walters: My hatred for doctors!

The smirk quickly vanishes.

Jay Walters: When I was eight my mother died of an overdose, it scared all the family. I remember it so clearly, the cops, and the EMT’s but more importantly that doctor.

Jay drops his hands into the hot water again as agony arrives on his face.

Jay Walters: The doctor next door who was to busy screwing some chick then help the cries of a child banging on his door.

Walters lifts his hands from the hot water and raises them up so he can examine them. The hot water leaves his hands roaring red but this just brings another smile to his face.

Jay Walters: Losing my mother was the worst pain I have ever felt. I blame the doctor over everything, yes my mother had a problem but he was supposed to be the great and kind doctor.

The mirror begins to steam up from the hot water.

Jay Walters: That great and kind doctor never came to the rescue. I ran into him earlier. We talked and talked and he said sorry.

Jay begins to write something on the mirror.

Jay Walters: I wouldn’t forgive him, he said he wanted to redeem himself and that pissed me off.

Jay stops writing.

Jay Walters: When I look at Adams I see that doctors face staring back at me and it makes me snap. That’s why I attacked him, that’s why I hate him and that’s why I plan on beating him within an inch of his life at the pay per view.

Walters looks up at the mirror again with a sense of anger and hatred. Written in the steamed up mirror is the word “REDEMPTION“

Walters leaves the room as we see a person in a doctor’s coat lying unconscious on the ground.

Ruben Johns vs. Guardian Devil w/ Charles W. Anderson

- Ruben has been very vocal about his position in CWA and it seems to have caught up with him as Anderson hired GD to silence him.
    - Guardian Devil is still undefeated in wrestling, just ask him.

Anderson makes his presence felt early as he talks to the referee before the match begins. Johns clearly takes offence at something Anderson has said to the referee and takes it up with them. This distraction allows GD to jump Johns from behind, taking him down and raining hard punches down on the back of Johns' head.

GD shows his arrogant touch early on as he instantly tries for the Humbleizer! Johns manages to break free before GD can quite get it locked in though. Johns takes this opportunity to struggle back to his feet to try and get a foot-hold in the match-up.

Johns flings himself off the ropes and hits GD with a hard clothesline, but it's only enough to knock him backwards a couple of steps. Johns looks in surprise at this, and comes at him again hitting him even harder, with much the same result. Johns comes flying off the ropes one final time, but this time meets GD's big boot, nearly taking Johns' head off! GD follows this up with a lackadaisical cover...

...Johns gets his shoulder up at the count of one. GD doesn't look impressed, and simply picks Johns up to continue his beat-down of him. GD kicks him in the gut, before putting his head between his legs. Looks like GD is going for the Holy Driver, but instead hoists him up for what appears to be a power bomb attempt. Johns isn't going to take it though as he battles back with a few hard rights to GD's head, making GD drop him. Johns lands on his feet, and comes running off the ropes before landing a huge dropkick to GD, finally bringing him to the mat! Johns has decided it's time to go high, and climbs up to the top rope. He comes off and hits GD with a huge elbow drop right to GD's chest! It seems Johns has taken a bit of a bang from it too though as he rolls around for a moment, before covering GD...

...but GD kicks out! Johns signals to the crowd that he's going for his super kick to try and finish this match. GD slowly gathers himself to his feet, and turns round, but GD has it scouted, and ducks the super kick! GD kicks the now disorientated Johns in the stomach, and this time does go for the Holy Driver...and he lands it! GD goes for the cover...

...but GD picks Johns' shoulder off the mat, having heard some directions from Anderson. Clearly they both feel Johns hasn't suffered enough punishment just yet. GD goes over to Anderson who tells him something, which GD nods in agreement with. GD makes his way back over to the motionless Johns and locks in the Humbleizer!

Johns appears to already be out, and the referee is shown talking to him trying to tell if he has consciousness. The ref signals to the timekeeper to ring the bell as Johns is unable to continue!

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match, in 19 minutes and 53 seconds, via submission is The Guardian Devil!

The referee is trying to force GD to release the hold but he is having little success. GD is literally humbilizing Johns here tonight. Anderson eventually tells him to break it which GD does at his request.

We're backstage in Moscow at CWA's annual Redemption PPV as Jerry Black and Dr. Jack Adams arrive and make their way down the hall. The tandem is spotted by Orlando Maxwell who walks up to greet them.

Orlando Maxwell: Afternoon gentlemen. I know you have a good bit on your mind, but could I get a few words with you please?

Adams: Sure, I have a few minutes.

Adams puts down his bags and pulls up a chair. Black rolls his eyes and takes a shot from his flask.

Maxwell: Walters is a newcomer to the CWA, and we really haven't gotten much of an opportunity to see him in action. What is your strategy going against a relative unknown?

Adams: He's not all that unknown to me, not anymore. You see, I've since gone back and reviewed some of his work for that... other wrestling show. I know all his tricks. I found myself a few sparring partners with similar styles and worked with them for the past couple of weeks.

Maxwell: You've had a physically gruelling month. I've known athletes who were out of action for months after taking a beating like the one you took in your unsanctioned match. Your injuries were worsened later that night at the hands of Walters, and you competed at the last Adren-

Adams: I know where you're going with this and you can stop now. Next question, please.

Maxwell: Sorry. Um... do you have anything you'd like to say in general about your match tonight?

Adams: Irony. My opponent calls himself "The New Chapter". He's entered a new chapter in his career by coming to the CWA. Good for him. I've also entered a new chapter. There is nothing in my life, professional or personal, holding me back anymore. It was a long road getting back here, but it was worth it. I just hope the road wasn't too long, or the start of this new chapter might be... a bit shaky.

Maxwell: One more question if you don't mind.

Jerry Black looks disapprovingly at Adams before answering for him.

Black: No thanks, we're all done here.

Black grabs the bags and hurries Adams to the locker room, leaving Maxwell scratching his head.

The Future and Hardcore Hell vs. TJ Styles, The Machine, Mike Rotch and Eoghan O‘Neill

- The Future are unbeaten in CWA at 4-0.
    - Tony Burlom and Devon Jones finally recorded a win on Adrenaline Rush when they won a three team match.
    - TJ Styles and the Machine feel as if they were robbed and are looking for payback.
    - Mike Rotch and Eoghan O’Neill are still yet to win in CWA.

Daren Storm and TJ Styles started the match for their respective teams. They went face-to-face and then Storm shoved Styles and they started wrestling with Styles grabbing the early advantage. Styles goes up top and standing on the ropes and holding Storm’s hands. Styles placed his foot on Storm's chest and then drove him into the mat with it.

Styles celebrates hitting the move and ends up locked in a Dragon Sleeper. Styles struggles but soon taps out. The Machine was the next man in but Storm quickly tags in Devon Jones. Daren Storm appears to tell Jones that this is his chance to prove himself.

The Machine meanwhile attacked Jones before he could even get inside. The Machine quickly got the better of it and left Jones lying on the floor. The Machine choke slammed Jones and got the three count. Burlom comes in and trades blows with The Machine. Burlom hit a super kick on The Machine before climbing the ropes. The Machine hit a vicious spear on Burlom as he comes back down. The Machine makes the cover and eliminates Burlom.

Axl Storm and Daren Storm both come in and double team The Machine until Mike Rotch and Eoghan O’Neill come in to make it three on two. The Machine hit’s a choke slam on Axl before Daren shoves Eoghan into the big man from behind. Eoghan and The Machine argue as Daren Storm takes advantage and dropkicks Eoghan in the back to send both men out of the ring.

The Future stalk Mike Rotch and hit a enzugiri into a Super kick double team. Rotch only stays up thanks to the ring ropes but is soon taken out with a running neck breaker from Axl. Axl makes the cover and gets the three count to even it up.

Eoghan O’Neill slides back in and misses both opponents with clothesline attempts. Daren Storm clips the knee from behind before Axl hit’s a running knee to the temple for another three count. The Future both back up as The Machine climbs back inside. Daren and Axl both charge at the Machine but he is able to shove both men off. Axl tries a super kick but the Machine catches his foot and twists the ankle into an ankle lock submission attempt. Alexis see’s her team in trouble and gets up onto the ring apron. Who can blame the official for getting distracted?

With the referee not looking, Daren Storm takes the CWA World Tag Team Championship belt and smacks the Machine in the back of the head with it. Axl grabs hold of his ankle as Daren Storm climbs the ropes as Alexis drops down to the ground in perfect timing. Daren comes off with a frog splash before hooking the leg of the Machine but only getting a two count. Daren cant believe it and questions the referee. Daren soon gives up the argument and goes back up to the top rope and hit’s a second frog splash but the Machine again kicks out. Alexis jumps up onto the ring apron to again complain but this time Daren picks up the elbow pad from where Alexis had been standing at ringside. Daren pulls it on and smashes The Machine in the face several times as he is down on the mat before again hooking the leg. Alexis gets the referee to turn around and this time, he counts the three.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 17 minutes and 12 seconds, Daren Storm, Axl Storm, Tony Burlom and Devon Jones.

The Future are quickly joined by Alexis in the ring as the celebrations can begin. One for one thus far for the Brotherhood as they bid to gain control of CWA by holding all the titles simultaneously.

Next we are shown the CWA Redemption Press Conference that took place Last Night at a local TV network. The stage is littered with six of the biggest names in CWA as well as the CWA Owner Charles Anderson who has taken a spot at the front of the stage by the podium. We don’t have to wait long before Anderson begins to speak.

Charles Anderson: And without further a-do, let’s start the proceedings with the first guest. This is a CWA superstar who has shocked this great industry with his ability, charisma, high-flying, and his accent. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you, the underdog in this business, "The Roadrunner" Ralph McCoy!

'She's Country' by Jason Aldean hits the loud speakers as said wrestler stands up and walks to the podium, wearing a blue sports jacket with brown boots and a brown cowboy hat. Ralph seems confused as he converse with Orlando along the way.

Ralph: ...just talk into it....don't need to press anything?

After a few more seconds, Orlando walks off as Ralph turns his attention to the crowd and clears his throat.

Ralph: For the first time ever, CWA has arrived to the great city of Moscow, Russia!

Cheers erupt.

Ralph: And soon enough, the rest of the talented wrestlers that are sitting in the chairs beside me will come up here and give you their promises on the upcoming Redemption, that I can assure you. Now, all I can say is how exciting this is for me, seeing how this is my first Pay-Per-View match in a championship match against a commendable opponent 'The Real Deal' Joey Nicholas to crown the first ever X-Fly Champion!

More cheers erupt.

Ralph: Now before I go more deep into my speech, I just want to say how honoured it is to wrestle in Russia, although, someone could've gave me a heads-up that it was going to be cold... as I said before, Redemption! Where dreams are achieved and shattered! All my life, I dreamed of holding championship gold. A dream, that may be achieved this Wednesday. Every superstar that is present here tonight, will have their skill, their mind, their strength, their charisma, their will, will be pushed to the limits! After all, it is a Pay-Per-View.

Ralph coughs and clears his throat as he proceeds.

Ralph: There was another dream I wanted to achieve as I was given a contract for CWA, to kick ass and become the top lightweight wrestler the world has ever seen. Seeing how Mr. Joey Nicholas was the top man in the weight class, I wanted to defeat, and here is my chance. As I progressed more into this federation, I learned the ropes of it. Allies aren't common, but hopefully, I found some in Roberto and Doc Adams.

Chants of Roberto and Adams are heard.

Ralph: Now as much as I love to talk about them, I have to talk 'bout my opponent.

Boos are heard.

Ralph: As much as I hate it, it has to wait 'till July 29th 'till the good stuff starts.

Ralph look to his left to Joey Nicholas as he is still talking into the mic.

Ralph: Joey, you're arrogant and an ego-maniac, who’s cologne probably smells worse than Roberto’s...

Ralph looks at Roberto for a second.

Ralph: No offence.

Ralph focuses his attention back to Joey.

Ralph: And frankly put, I'd love to kick you teeth in with my steel-toe boots right 'bout now, BUT, I respect you as an in-ring competitor. You may have, in Roberto's words, 'razzle-dazzled' these folks, but now that I'm here, I think it's time you pass on the torch. I am sure people have their doubts about a rookie like me versus a veteran like yourself, but I do warn that you don't underestimate me.

Ralph clears his throat once again.

Ralph: Also, I would like to add that the most important thing about this event is that it brings out the best in everyone.

Cheers are heard as Ralph looks back towards the audience.

Ralph: It isn't 'bout me beating Joey and crowned the X-Fly Champion that matters most.

Ralph points his finger to the crowd.

Ralph: It's about you.

Cheers are loud as ever.

Ralph: It's about you, it's about all you guys! If it weren't for y'all, we wouldn’t be here right now! At Redemption, CWA will be give a show that no other wrestling federation can!

The conference room explodes in cheers and chants as Ralph tries to calm them down into a hushed silence.

Ralph: At Redemption, this Wednesday, I will fight for the X-Fly championship, as if my life depends on it! And Joey, like it or not, I will walk out of Moscow, Russia as the new X-Fly Champion!

Ralph McCoy chants are heard as said wrestler returns to his seat.

Charles Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, please Welcome Dr. Jack Adams.

Press Member #12: Dr. Adams. Following your excruciating battle for your reinstatement, not to mention your ambush later in the night, just how physically ready are you for your match with Jay Walters?

Black subtly shakes his head at Adams and they share a knowing look.

Adams: I'm happy to announce that I'm in the best shape of my professional career. As I said in a CWA interview, I've altered my exercise regiment to focus more on cardio. I'm confident that the longer a match goes, the more it favours me as the victor. As for my physical condition after the beating I sustained, just take a look at this beauty.

Adams points to the fresh, jagged scar over his eye.

Adams: It took thirteen stitches to close that wound. If you're waiting to hear about the internal injuries I'm nursing, then..

Black: then I'm afraid you're shit out of luck.

Press Member # 42: Dr. Adams, I saw the interview you spoke of earlier. You mentioned a change to your finishing manoeuvre. Would you care to elaborate on the new version of The Final Adjustment?

Adams: Sure. The old version of my hold was quite dangerous, as Mr. Quade can attest. The new version of The Final Adjustment is a bit more humane. It's a variation of a Step Over Toe Hold Sleeper. The toe hold portion puts pressure on my opponent's ankle. The sleeper portion, the way I do it, puts pressure on the lower back and it cuts off blood flow in the carotid artery. Simply put: if my opponent doesn't tap out, he'll pass out.

Adams retakes his seat beside Jerry Black as Charles Anderson returns to the podium.

Charles Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, Jay Walters.

Several members of the audience start a You Suck chant but stop so questions can be asked.

Press Member # 19: This is your first pay per view match and only your third match overall in CWA, how do you think you will do against Doc Adams?

Walters smiles.

Walters: Just buy the pay per view and watch the match and see.

Walters walks away as his smile turns into full out laughter.

The You Suck chant starts up again this time with most of the room joining in. Anderson returns to the podium much sooner than he would have liked to introduce the next guest.

Charles Anderson: And now give a warm welcome to The Real Deal Joey Nicholas!

The crowd voices their disapproval for Joey as he gets up from his seat and marches over to the podium. Once at the mic, Nicholas takes the Oakley’s off his eyes and tucks them into his shirt. The crowd is still booing like mad to which Joey clears his throat a few times for them to settle down. After several attempts to calm everyone down Joey is finally able to speak

Joey Nicholas: Thank you for the warm welcome here in the most worthless place on the face of the planet Moscow, Russia!

Obscenities are beginning to be chanted towards Nicholas at this point to which he smirks clearly satisfied in getting under all of those in attendance skins

Joey Nicholas: This Wednesday, I will dismantle and cripple Ralph McCoy!

Joey looks to McCoy who his seated near him as boos ensue the hallway

Joey Nicholas: All of you may cheer for this underdog, hoping he can somehow be your David in toppling the Goliath standing before you, however come July 29th you will all wake up and face the harsh reality that good guys do indeed finish last and Ralph McCoy is gonna do just that. Afterwards he’s going to return home to Texas to tell his sweet ol’ Mom and Pop that he failed yet again in life

Nicholas cackles whilst Ralph shakes his head in disapproval

Joey Nicholas: Even though I’ve never faced you McCoy, the result will be the same just as it has been for all the others that have fallen in the past, Joey Nicholas, the victor via the Deal Breaker! And like it or not, The Real Deal will be leaving Moscow Russia as the first ever CWA X-fly champion!

Joey throws his clenched fist in the air for a moment to pose as the crowd voices their complete and utter displeasure. After a moment, Joey steps away from the mic and saunters over to the heel side of the press conference to sit down as he and Anderson cross paths along the way but don’t even acknowledge each other.

Charles Anderson: Unfortunately, I now have some bad news. Rich Stone has declined the invitation for tonight so we‘ll have to skip over him so now I would like to introduce to you the former CWA World Champion and current #1 contender, Roberto Superstar.

Roberto gets up from his seat and makes his way to the podium.

Roberto: "Thank you Charles. Hello everyone. First of all I would like to say that I am very excited to be fighting here in Russia for the first time, this is a great place and I'm looking forward to it. Its going to be a tough fight, me and Ultimate Pain are not strangers in that ring and neither are me and Rich Stone and I know I will have to give my all to walk out Redemption as the new World Champion. Either way though, it's going to be an exciting fight.

Reporters screaming and asking questions.

Charles Anderson: One at a time please.

Press Member # 31: This was supposed to be a one on one match with The Ultimate Pain until Rich Stone decided to cash in his Title shot. How has this development changed things for you?

Roberto takes a sip of water.

Roberto: Well, its going to be a lot tougher, that's for sure. A triple threat is hard 'cause even if you don’t get pinned you can lose the match. Plus, I have to contend with 2 great fighters now, not just one. But I am ready and nothing has really changed. I still expect to walk out of Russia with the World Title in my possession.

Reporter # 45: In your honest opinion, is this the greatest main event in CWA history?

Roberto: I can safely say it is. Its going to be a very serious endeavour. I think because of the nature of this bout between the three of us, because of our history we all have with each other and because of our status as professional wrestlers in our prospective division as Heavyweights, this fight has greater expectations than any other fight I can think of in history. It's going to be historical and you can count on me in doing my part to make sure it is just that...so, just show up and see what happens. Thank you.

Roberto returns to his seat as The Ultimate Pain prepares to make his speech.

Charles Anderson: Ladies and gentleman, last but by no means least, it gives me...ugh, great pleasure to introduce you all to the current CWA World Heavyweight Champion, The Ultimate Pain!

Ultimate Pain remains seated beside Joey Nicholas for a moment, glancing around at the mixed reception he's receiving from the audience, the majority of whom are booing him. Finally he stands up, lifts his title, resting it on his shoulder, before making the short distance to the podium.

Ultimate Pain: Thank you kindly Charlie boy, and of course, thank you all for making the trip to see me this fine evening.

The crowd give Pain a surprisingly warm cheer for this recognition.

Ultimate Pain:I want to keep this short and sweet because frankly, I have better things to be doing.

The crowd almost instantly turns on Pain again, giving him the usual boos he's used to.

Ultimate Pain: Everyone knows my intentions come Redemption are to beat Rich and Roberto to retain my World Title, so let's just get onto the questions.

The media part of the audience instantly come alive, with a flurry of arms shooting into the air. Pain points at one in particular.

Press Member # 54: Ultimate Pain, may I call you Pain?

Ultimate Pain: No. Next question.

Again a flurry of hands shoot into the air, as the first reporter stares in disbelief at losing his opportunity to ask the Champ a legitimate question. Pain points out a different reporter.

Press Member # 32: Many believe that thanks to Rich Stone cashing in his guaranteed title shot, your chances of leaving Moscow as Champion have noticeably slimmed. Do you tend to agree with this stance?

Ultimate Pain: Seriously? Are these the best questions you idiots can come up with? Of course I don't agree you moron. It just doubles the ways in which I could choose to win. Now final question please.

Press Member # 3: What are your honest views on your opponents abilities?

Ultimate Pain: My honest views? Well, I'm not going to sugar coat this, I may have never stepped in the ring with Stone, as of yet, but I've watched his matches, and I can tell you from watching his defeats, he can't hang with the big boys. Yeah, he's a solid mid-carder, and boy but he can work hard, but that's all he'll ever be; a hard-working mid-carder. I'll give him this though, he seems to love running his mouth about me. Well, come Redemption I'll be more than happy to slap that sort of rubbish out of his mouth. When I've finished with him, he'll be wishing he never messed in my business.

Press Member # 3: And Roberto?

Ultimate Pain: If you give me a chance I was about to get to him. Roberto's been my main rival since I've stepped foot in a CWA ring. I've grown to respect the man, and I think deep down, a part of me actually likes to cheer him too. Unfortunately, the rest of me likes to be the man standing over him, title in hand at the end of the night, and that side, much like myself, seems to reign supreme more times than not. We've met one on one three times now, and I've walked out with this belt of mine twice, to his once. Overall, I'd say we have one of the greatest rivalries in wrestling history, and as surprising as it may sound to hear from me, long may it continue, as long as I remain on top of course!

Pain stands back from the mic and lifts his belt overhead, as the cameras are flashing like crazy. Charles makes his way to the podium yet again, but Pain simply puts his hand in his face, signalling him to stop. Pain then stops his pose, slips his sunglasses down and steps back up to the microphone.

Ultimate Pain: For I am, The Ulllllltiiiiimaaatteee Paaaaaaain!

And so ends the first pre-pay per view Press Conference from CWA.

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Joey Nicholas vs. Ralph McCoy

- Ralph McCoy is in his first ever title match tonight.
    - Joey Nicholas meanwhile has lots of experience in CWA title matches in his eight month career.

With both competitors in the ring, the ref grabs the new X-Fly championship belt, and holds it aloft. Both men glare at it, and then back towards each other. The official hands the belt back off, and calls for the bell.

The two men circle and move in to lock up, but Ralph ducks under, gets a rear waist lock on Joey and takes him down. Joey fights back to his feet, pushes on Ralph, and brings him down with a drop toehold. He puts a headlock on Ralph on the mat; Ralph soon fights to his feet, pushes Joey back against the ropes, and goes to whip him off the opposite ropes, but Joey reverses and whips him. Ralph bounces back, and Joey goes for a clothesline, but Ralph ducks under, however Joey catches him on the rebound with a leaping back heel kick. He goes for the cover, getting a two count. Again Joey puts a headlock on Ralph, and again Ralph fights to his feet, and this time leverages Joey into a belly to back suplex, bridging for the cover, and getting a two count. Both men get to their feet, and as Joey rushes Ralph, he gets thrown with a monkey flip. Ralph puts a key lock on Joey; Joey gets to his feet, reverses into an arm drag, and puts on a key lock of his own. Ralph then struggles to his feet, reverses into an arm wringer, and then floors Joey with a leaping enzugiri. Ralph goes for the cover, and gets a two count. He pulls Joey up, and hooks him for a vertical suplex, but Joey uses his size advantage to block it, lifts Ralph up and dumps him split-legged on the top rope. Ralph grimaces, and Joey adds insult to injury by shaking the rope up and down until Ralph falls off. The ref admonishes Joey, who is totally unrepentant. Ralph crawls to the middle of the ring, but Joey meets him with an assault of kicks and stomps. He then heads off the ropes, and hits a Flair knee drop. Standing over Ralph, Joey makes a taunting gesture to the crowd, and then executes a standing moonsault, covering him after and getting a near fall. Joey heads over to the corner, and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Ralph makes it to his feet, and Joey swoops in with a hurrancanrana. With the momentum in his favour, Joey looks on at Ralph, crouching and looking ready to spring. Ralph gets to his feet, and Joey moves in for the deal breaker- but Ralph catches his foot, and sweeps his other one from under him! Grabbing Joey by the head, Ralph then plants him with a running bulldog. With the crowd cheering him on, Ralph steps onto the ring apron, and nails a heelo senton. Ralph pulls Joey up, and whips him into the corner, and then hits a running leg lariat. Joey bounces out of the corner and falls down, and Ralph climbs to the top rope, and lands the shooting star leg drop. Ralph goes for the cover, and Joey kicks out at two. Stepping onto the ring apron again, Ralph sees Joey to his feet, then leaps up and blasts him with a springboard dropkick, sending him staggering and falling out of the ring. Playing to the crowd, Ralph builds up a head of steam, runs towards Joey on the outside, and leaps over to top rope with a flipping senton- but Joey sidesteps him, and Ralph crashes and burns!

Ralph lies clutching his back on the floor, and Joey rolls back into the ring. The ref begins to count; at the count of five, Ralph is still laid out on the floor. Six … seven… Ralph gets to his knees … eight… he’s on his feet now … nine … Ralph dives under the bottom rope, keeping his title hopes alive but still clutching his back. Seeing this, Joey stomps him hard twice in the small of the back. Laying him against the bottom rope, Joey bounces off the second rope and sits down hard on Ralph’s back, and then does it again. Next, he drapes Ralph over the middle rope, heads to the corner, climbs the second rope, and lands an elbow drop right on his back. He then pulls Ralph up, and throws him with a hard belly to belly suplex, dumping him on his tender back. From the looks of things, Ralph is in real pain. Joey then hooks Ralph’s legs onto his, grabs his arms and rocks back, putting him in a bow and arrow. Ralph groans from the strain on his injured back, and the ref asks if he wants to continue. With the crowd clapping in his support, Ralph starts to rock himself forward, until he shifts the balance and breaks free. He forces himself back to his feet, but when he heads towards Joey, he’s met with a double leg takedown. Joey grabs his legs, and begins to apply the Realization! He starts to bend Ralph’s legs, but Ralph refuses to go along, kicking at Joey until he backs off. Again Ralph gets to his feet, and he goes for a Thez press, but gets countered with a boot to the abdomen. Joey follows up with a fisherman suplex, and gets right back to work, wrapping Ralph’s legs, and locking on the Realization!

Ralph is shaking and breathing deeply, trying to block out the pain. Slowly, he begins to crawl towards the rope, but his injured back can only take so much. The crowd cheering him on, Ralph is almost at the bottom rope, and he stops … then with one final heave, he reaches the ropes!

Joey breaks the hold but offers no reprieve, clubbing Ralph about the head and shoulders. He drags Ralph to the corner, and sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Joey climbs up, and grabs him around the waist- he’s going for a belly to belly superplex! But Ralph fights to preserve himself, head butting Joey twice, and then landing a right to knock him off the top rope. Ralph stands up, and lands an elbow drop from the top rope! He goes for the cover, and nearly gets the fall. Ralph lands a few punches to Joey, then goes to Irish whip him, but himself gets whipped into the corner. Joey goes for a leaping splash, but Ralph moves out of the way. He then climbs to the second rope, grabs Joey’s head, and nails a tornado DDT. Moving slowly due to his injured back, Ralph goes back to the corner, and gingerly climbs to the top. The crowd cheers, and with the title in his sights, he leaps off, going for the Eight Seconds- but Joey rolls out of the way!

Joey is first to his feet, and he crouches down, glaring at Ralph. Ralph gets to his feet, and for the second time, Joey goes for the Deal Breaker- but Ralph ducks, and counters with a neck breaker! Ralph covers him, and very nearly gets the fall. Still clutching his back, Ralph gets to his feet, and waves at Joey to follow. When he does, he grabs Joey, and lifts him, going for the Dusk ‘Till Dawn, spinning him- but Joey lands on his feet, shoves Ralph, and the hits the Deal Breaker! He goes for the cover… 1 …2…3!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and the first ever, CWA X-Fly Champion, the Real Deal, Joey Nicholas!

Nicholas is offered the title belt but says no. He instead demands that the official put it around his waste and close it. Not wanting any trouble, the official does as he is told before Nicholas can start his celebrations.

Backstage to the locker-room of the Brotherhood and we see Kennif leBlanch once again playing UFC on his 360 this time with Alexa. Alexa sits motionless with the control in her hand as Kennif racks up even more wins for himself. Kennif is clearly enjoying himself until Alexis steps in front of the TV. Kennif takes one look at Alexis and decides it’s best to leave for the time being.

Alexis: Apparently I didn’t make myself clear earlier tonight. I expected you to be gone, as in no longer here. I don’t know if you are brain dead or if you just want me to beat you up, either way, I don’t care. I just came from Mr. Anderson’s office and a match has been signed. On the next episode of Adrenaline Rush, I’m going to take your whore ass to school, after which, you will be lucky to get back up, let alone return to this locker-room again. Alexa, I tried to be nice, but on Adrenaline Rush, you will find out what happens when you piss me off, understood?

Alexa once again stares blankly at Alexis who is clearly getting annoyed.

Alexis: I am going to really enjoy beating you at Adrenaline Rush you brain dead cow.

Alexa again doesn’t respond to the insults so Alexis gives up and turns and walks away as Alexa watches her go without once changing her facial expressions.

Jay Walters vs. Dr. Jack Adams

- Dr. Jack Adams is making his official return to singles action tonight.
    - Jay Walters is competing on his first CWA Pay Per View event tonight.

A lock up in the middle of the ring see Adams apply a headlock. Walters fights it off and sends Adams into the ropes and catches him coming back with an uppercut. Walters follows up with forearms to the face and then clubs to the back. Walters works over Adams arm but Adams fights out with several stiff right hands to the head of Walters. Walters backs up before Adams charges with a knee to the ribs. Adams applies an arm bar but Walters quickly gets the bottom rope to force a break. Walters gets back to a knee and pokes Adams in the eyes before using the top rope to choke Adams. Walters decides to try his luck as he applies a headlock of his own but Adams punches Walters in the kidneys to break it. Adams follows up with a back suplex. Walters is quickly back to his feet but Adams is ready for him and hits a short arm clothesline to floor Walters. Adams turns his attention to the ankle of Walters with several hard stomps in advance of his finish manoeuvre. Adams mounts Walters and starts laying in the rights and lefts in revenge for the backstage attack several weeks ago. Walters tries to cover up but Adams isn’t letting up. The official tries to pull Adams off but has no luck. The official starts his five count to which Adams responds and stops on four. Adams warns the official to back off. Walters slides over to the ropes as Adams continues to argue with the referee. Jerry Black tries to get Adams to refocus on the match from the outside. Adams finally cools down but ends up on the wrong end of a running kick from Walters that he calls the concussion on impact. Walters turns over the limp body of Adams and gets the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 8 minutes and 49 seconds, The New Chapter, Jay Walters.

Walters drops back into the ring corner with his arms raised in victory. Walters smiles as he wipes the blood away from his mouth and nose while Jerry Black checks on his good friend Dr. Adams who got caught up in the moment and it cost him.

Backstage to the locker room of Rich Stone now where he and his wife Victoria are sharing a private moment. Victoria kisses Rich on the lips. Rich smiles as he hears a knock at the door. Rich rolls his eyes and grabs his black team quest shirt sitting on the couch, and throws it on. He walks over to the door and then opens it. Michelle Kelly is waiting outside ready to interview him. Rich steps out and closes the door behind him. The red light on the camera goes on as Rich and Michelle start the interview.

Michelle: Hello people in Moscow, I am Michelle Kelly standing by with Rich Stone, on of the three men in our main event for the CWA title match.

You can hear the crowd boo behind Rich, as Rich appears on their screen.

Rich: Thank you Michelle, and I can see that these frozen worms hate me as much I hate them. But anyway, lets hurry this up the match starts soon.

Michelle: (Sarcastically) Wanting to get right to the point that’s what I like about you.

Rich: Real funny Michelle.

Michelle: So Rich, tonight you finally get your opportunity at the CWA title match against Roberto, and Ultimate Pain. Are you disappointed at all that it is a triple threat match, instead of a one-on-one match.

Rich: I guess you can say that. I would rather have a one on one match, but that is out of my hands now. I really have no say in the matter. It sucks that Roberto beat me, but everything happens for a reason.

Michelle: What do you mean by that?

Rich: You are really as blonde as you look? I'm destined to be the champion of the company. As much as the fans say they hate me, they continue to sell out arenas for me. Stupid by them, but it is better for my wallet. Anything for me to fill up the viper right? Basically, I have to face Roberto and Ultimate Pain, the two top guys in the world today. When I beat them both, It makes me the undisputed number one in the world. There will be no one left to beat, and there is not a sole that can claim they are better than me.

Michelle: That may be true Rich, but Roberto beat you once before, what makes you think that you can beat him again if you become champion.

Rich looks away from the camera trying to not remember that Roberto beat him earlier this moth. He looks back at the camera before speaking again.

Rich: I said it before Roberto is one of the top guys we got in CWA there is no one doubting that at all. But everyone saw our match ok. I dominated the match from bell to bell basically. I got over confident that is what made me get caught. I shouldn’t have underestimated him. It was a rookie mistake, and I can assure you that it wont happen again. You can go to the local gay pride parade, and you can ask Roberto himself. He will tell you the same thing I just did. He knows it to. Sure, he might brag about winning, but I would to. He knows what happened in that match. He wasn’t ready for me. He didn’t prepare the way I did. He has never faced anyone like me. A person who will do what it takes to get at the top of the mountain. You see, Roberto has already been there. He knows what the gold taste like. Me on the other hand, I have no idea what it taste like. So when your at the top it is easy to become complacent. On the other hand, I work harder than anyone in CWA to be where I am. Evidence is in the record books. I am the winner of the longest match in history, and the first man to 10 wins in CWA. Once again, Roberto is a great athlete, but he has had way to much attention and favouritism brought upon him. So when I get this title tonight I hope he faces me gain because he WILL NOT beat me again.

Michelle is taken back by the passionate words that Rich has said. She regains composure.

Michelle: Well Rich very passionate words there. What do you think of our champion Ultimate Pain?

Rich: What about him? He is the leader of the brotherhood, the fakest faction in wrestling history if you ask me. It’s just a group of guys, and one girl, who decided to join up and become a group. They have had one match together and they say they are unstoppable. Its crap, fake words from a fake champion. This is the guy who gets all the attention when all I have ever seen him do is throw temper tantrums. He faces jobber every week to make himself look good, and then he barely wins PPV matches so he can cling on to his last 15 minutes of fame. He sits there clinging to each second hoping that it flash in the pan isn’t gone yet. That’s right Ultimate Pain; you think you have impressed me at all? Not a chance, very few people have done that and you are sure not one of them. Quite frankly, to be honest, I don't know how you have that title. You don't deserve to be on Roberto’s level, and sure as hell not mine. Tonight is not about you; there is no chance of you retraining that belt. Well if you want to get technical, there is a 33% chance of that happening, but lets be honest there. There is no way of you pinning me and you can’t beat Roberto. So basically why don't you just leave that belt at the top of the ramp and let Roberto and I handle this one ok?

Michelle stands there and looks even more disgusted at Rich than usual.

Michelle: What is wrong with…

Rich interrupts Michelle and takes the microphone away from her, and gently pushes her aside out of the camera. Rich’s music can be overheard on the PA system, Rich looks back and looks at the staff members telling him to go out there. He looks into the camera one more time.

Rich: Tonight, marks the start of a new era in CWA. To all you parasites watching this. The franchise tag is about to be laid on CWA permanently!

Rich throws the mic up to up Michelle as she bobbles it and lets it hit the floor with a loud thud. Michelle looks at Rich as he walks away once again in disgust. The camera fades out as Rich walks away ready to face his destiny and hopes to become CWA champion.

The camera quickly cuts to the CWA World Champion the Ultimate Pain who has been watching on a monitor backstage. Pain smiles a little before he and Matt Jones head for the ring for the Main Event. The pressure is on Pain after his team mates won their matches earlier tonight, the leader needs to follow suite. Pain has walked less than fifty feet when he stops dead in his tracks and looks off to his left. Matt Jones looks at Pain before spotting why the champ has stopped. The camera pulls back to show Guardian Devil sitting on a table drinking some Mountain Dew. Pain and Devil share a cold stare before Pain breaks it and heads to the ring.

CWA World Championship
    The Ultimate Pain © vs. Roberto vs. Rich Stone

With Rich Stone and The Ultimate Pain in the ring, Roberto’s entrance music plays and he receives the biggest cheer thus far. After nearly a minute of the music playing it cuts out and restarts but to the same result. A few more seconds pass before a shaky image appears on screen. It appears to be backstage and a camera man running after Michelle Kelly. Kelly rounds a corner, as does the camera man where both stop in their tracks. The camera pans down to reveal Orlando Maxwell holding the head of the unconscious Roberto. Roberto is busted open and looks to be in no condition to compete tonight. Maxwell bursts into tears as the medic’s try and drag him away so they can treat Roberto. Michelle Kelly quickly consoles Maxwell before we go back to the ring. The official is currently in conversation with Lindsay Monahan and appears to have made a judgement call.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to some unforeseen circumstances, this match will now be a one on one match for the CWA World Championship.

The fans are not happy that their favourite has been taken out before the match and they let both Pain and Stone know in no uncertain terms that they hate them both equally.

Harvey Buckworth: Very unfortunate news right there, but, I am sure Roberto would not want this to hold up the show, so let's now take you to the special guest ring announcer, Michael Buffer.

Michael Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is finally over. This is the Main Event of the evening. When the action begins, the referee in charge of the action will be Billy Stevens.....and now, the fight millions of people at home and thousands in attendance have been waiting for. Live from Moscow Russia...let's get ready to Ruuuuuumbbbbllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Michael Buffer: This fight will be a one on one battle with a 60 minute time limit for the Undisputed CWA Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Michael Buffer: Introducing first, this man is a mixed martial artist with a record of 10 wins and 4 losses. He stands at 6'2" tall ,weighing at 245 lbs, fighting out of San Diego California, ladies and gentlemen presenting the challenger...this is The Future Rich Stooooooooooone.

Michael Buffer:...and now introducing the champion. This man is the Leader of the Brotherhood holding a professional record of 10 wins with 4 losses and 1 draw. He stands 6'2" tall, weighting 246 lbs, fighting out of Detroit Michigan, ladies and gentlemen presenting the reigning, defending CWA Heavyweight Champion of the Wooooooooooooorllllllldddddddddddddd...The Ultimate Paaaaaaaaaain.

Jim Taylor: How good is this going to be. WOW.

Harvey Buckworth: It's disappointing Roberto couldn't be in this match, but I still have some serious Goosebumps.

Jim Taylor: Tell me about it. This fight features 2 of the best wrestlers in the world today. You've got our Champion The Ultimate Pain who has dominated CWA since winning the Gold from Roberto and then you've got the challenger Rich Stone, who is without a doubt, one of the hardest working men in the business today, with the strongest desire of becoming CWA Champion.

Harvey Buckworth: Rich Stone knows that these days don't come very often and I’m pretty sure he's going to give everything he has today.

Jim Taylor: This is truly a Main Event for the ages. Our fans around the world significantly have been heard. One hundred thousand plus say that Roberto would have won this match, at least in their thought, with a whopping 40%. Of course Roberto has been pulled from the main event as he has been attacked in the back and seriously injured. Second, if you can believe it, both Rich Stone and Ultimate Pain with 30% of the votes a piece. We thank all of you who took the time to vote online and by texting us.

Harvey Buckworth: Will it be Ultimate Pain or Rich Stone, that's the question and I want the answer.

Jim Taylor: Don't we all...ok it's time, here we GOOOOOOOOO!!!

After the refs explanation he calls for the bell as the two men stare each other down, they begin to circle each other mentally daring one and other to make the first strike. They circle before finally locking up into a grapple hold, Pain Irish whipping Stone to the ropes who returns with a spinning wheel kick to the champion. Pain gets back to his feet as the two lock up again, the Champ goes to Irish whip Stone once more but to catch him off guard pulls him back for a short arm clothesline, knocking the man to the mat. Stone back up, as Pain knocks him down with one more clothesline. Helping Stone up via use of his long throat Pain whips him to the corner. He follows it up with a running a knee strike but Stone flicks his feet up and catches the Champ with a kick which in turn knocks him down. He leaps to the second turnbuckle and as Ultimate Pain gets to his feet, hits a flying body cross and right away goes for the pin...

1...2...and the Champ kicks out.

Rich Stone is pumped. Grabs Pain and locks him in an abdominal stretch. After a few minutes, Rich Stone realizes that Pain is not going to submit and decides to release the hold. Picks up Pain and hits a neck breaker. Climbs the top ropes and he's ready to hit the Bright Future. As he is about to jump, Joey Nicholas' music hits which is enough to distract Stone and is not able to hit the move properly. Joey in the mean time stands by the entrance way. Stone still goes for the pin...

1...2...and Pain kicks out.

Damn, that was close and if it hadn't been for Joey, maybe we would have a new title holder right now. Rich is not letting this ruin his day though and is still determined to win the championship. Pain tries to get back to his feet, Stone runs and connects with a shoulder block, taking him back to the canvas. Stone stands ready to deliver the Franchise Tag, but Pain pokes him in the eye and then delivers a stiff European uppercut, which takes Stone down. Pain goes for the count...

1...2...and Stone kicks out.

Ultimate Pain lifts Stone up by the air and gets ready to hit the Ulti-Bomb. "BOOOOOM" the Champ hits it and this might be it for poor Rich...

1...2...and Rich Stone somehow gets a foot on the rope.

Pain is livid and argues with the ref. Rich Stone in the meantime gets back to his feet and hits the Champ with a back suplex. After some ground and pound, Stone throws Pain over the top rope and down to the floor. A few punches to the head and Pain has no clue where he is. Stone grabs Pain and lays him on the announcing table. Rich Stones climbs the top rope and gets ready to hit the Bright Future. It seems he is going for broke. Rich Stone flies through the air "WHAAAAAM" Ultimate Pain moves out of the way at the last second and Rich crashes through the announcing table. Joey Nicholas comes down to the ring and starts urging Pain to get back up. The Champ stumbles to his feet and gets back in the ring. He is still hurt though. The ref starts counting Rich Stone, but after a 9 count, the Franchise makes it back to the ring...barely.

They are both exhausted and still not on their feet. Pain stands up first and instead of going to work on his opponent, he starts distracting the ref. This gives time to Nicholas to grab a chair and as Rich Stone gets back to his feet, he is ready to strike him...but Doc Adams makes his way down the ramp and grabs the chair from him just in time. Nicholas right away rolls out of the ring. In the meantime Stone turns around and notices Doc Adams with the chair thinking Doc is there to hit him with it. He doesn’t know that Doc Adams just saved him. As Doc tries to explain to him what has just happened, Pain hits Stone with a back cracker and goes for the pin...

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, and still the CWA World Heavyweight Champion, in 46 minutes and 54 seconds, the Ultimate Pain!

The sound of boo's is all that can be heard as the referee raises Pain's hand in victory! Nicholas slides back into the ring and smiles at Doc Adams, who is still outraged at what has just happened.

Doc still with the chair on hand, can't take it anymore and chases after the Brotherhood misfits, but they both run out of the ring and up the ramp.

As the Doc stares at them, Rich Stone gets back to his feet and confronts him. Pain meanwhile raises the title belt in victory but his celebrations are cut short. All of the sudden, the lights go out and the big screen lights up.

“Mother Russia. Such a beautiful thing brought down by the underbelly of society.”

In front of the czar buildings of Moscow, a figure stands with it's back turned to the camera, wearing a traditional hat and a big jacket.

“I guess you could say I'm one of them. Recently, in the wrestling world, I was involved with someone of this country. I made quite the impact. I was suppose to face her, but why would I want to fight her when I can learn more about her homeland? It was on this trip to learn more about my foe that I stumbled across a dominant wrestling promotion. One giving me no hassles. One not interrogating me for my problems.”

He looks down.

“Do I feel bad? Yes. Do I feel like a coward? Yes. But as I feel this certain remorse, I feel liberated. I feel like I have clarity. I feel like I have competition.”

The figure takes off the hat to reveal the back of a headband.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the former World Heavyweight Champion, the several time Tag champion, the Agent of Change, the Absolute....…”

The figure turns around....it's Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

“Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is CWA exclusive. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is done getting put down for his issues. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen taking them out....on you!”

The video is done playing. The crowd goes berserk. A few "holy shit! holy shit!" chants are brought up, as are NKA chants. The Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas look at each other in disbelief on the outside while Adams and Stone do the same in the ring to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    Don de Vries def Rany Robinson, St. Deuce, Top Dog
    Guardian Devil def Ruben Johns
    The Future & Hardcore Hell def Eoghan O'Neill, Mike Rotch, TJ Styles & The Machine
    Joey Nicholas def Ralph McCoy
    Jay Walters def Dr. Jack Adams
    The Ultimate Pain def Rich Stone

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom

++Matches Written By++
    PeaceSells
    johnnybiggs
    Son of Sam
    The Brain
    God

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    The Brain

++Promo's By++
    God
    Sonic
    The Brain
    Jay M. Punkster
    mileycyrusfan11

++Press Conferance By++
    PeaceSells
    Paid Laid Made
    Jay M. Punkster
    Son of Sam
    The Brain
    Neito
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Re: CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Live from Moscow, Russia

awesome win for me and great show, looking forward to seeing whats next for the new chapter.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Officially CWA's Number 1 Jobber!

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Well, that was a less than stellar return to the ring for Adams. His involvement in the main event was ftw, though. Well done.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

dont get how a guy loses a match and gets involved in somthing epic while the guy that won does nothing.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ramrod!

Status

Dag gummit!!!!

Dat ass....

Status

GD with the destruction again......shame I'm not featured on the show.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Best show we've ever had imo. Too bad all Roberto's friends lost tho :/

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Great swerve to make the main event a one on one match i was genuinely pissed when i read that earlier.
    Awesome show
    All the Heels winning ftw!

Danger Zone

Status

sucks I lost but great job everyone

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

That is definitely a brilliantly written show. So many twists and turns etc, and some brilliantly written matches.

I'm liking the Pain/GD stare before the match. And Nicky's arrival in CWA ftw.

And he scores goals...!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    dont get how a guy loses a match and gets involved in somthing epic while the guy that won does nothing.
    Well, Doc Adams is an original and Brain did/does alot of work for the efed and pumped out alot of promos since CWA was born.

You just got here dude, and already have been involved in one main event .

Dat ass....

Status

Uh ohs......GD/Pain staredown? This could be bad.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Devil View Post
    Uh ohs......GD/Pain staredown? This could be bad.
    I was thinking more like awesome.

Dat ass....

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I was thinking more like awesome.
    Well.....bad is a relative term.

God

Status

He means bad as in he could lose his unbeaten streak if they end up facing each other
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Dat ass....

Status

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    He means bad as in he could lose his unbeaten streak if they end up facing each other
    Ay fug you, I'd crush Stevo.

God

Status

That sounds like fighting talk to me
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Thanks Stevo for the approval. I loved the show. The main event was great, as was Joey Nichols prevailing.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

What matches did the other guys write?

...and did Kennedy Arsen compete in WS? Im already liking him by that promo, great stuff.

With Jay Walters, Ralph McCoy and Don De Vries doing well lately, the X-fly division is looking strong.

With Kennedy Arsen and GD coming back, the Heavyweight division looks awesome right now.

We just need some tag teams tho, right now that division is pathetic lol and maybe some broads as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information