Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were a footballer...

Tommy Got Hacked

If you were a footballer...

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

World Champion

Status

Re: If you were a footballer...

I'd probably pick either Liverpool or Arsenal.

Not a fan of Utd or Chelsea and wouldn't like to play abroad anywhere as i'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to the heat

I also like the atmosphere at Liverpool and wouldn't mind playing next to Torres and Gerrard.

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Good thread idea.

I'd probably want to play for Chelsea. Whenever they are home the atmosphere of the place just seems brilliant. The fans are always into it, and I just like the design of the Bridge. Plus, Essien is on the team.

Beh!

Status
    Bury or bolton depending if i'm skiving at work or not.

Who ever would pay me the most cash the same as any job!

If not then Manyoo/Real Madrid etc so i could earn the most sponsorship deals.

Tommy Got Hacked

IT'S COMING HOME

Status
      Country                    England

They have more money than we do wah wah wah. >.>

Well I would probably go for Everton tbh because it serves a good point that if Liverpool didn't want me then neither would any of the big 4. Everton is in Liverpool and just outside of the big 4.

A smaller club would obviously be Stoke for me, hometown team.

Tommy Got Hacked

Covered in Blood

Status

Manchester United since they're my favorite team and I have quite few friends in Manchester that I've always wanted to meet in person.

Edit: And I'd want to play with a guy like Wayne Rooney.

Tommy Got Hacked

Covered in Blood

Status

Oh, my bad. Thought it said "could", not "couldn't."

In that case, it'd probably be Real Madrid. I don't really like them, but hell, just look at the talent they have on their hands.

Heel Champion

Status

Cheltenham, Walsall or West Brom because if you're not exceptional you won't get picked up with the big 6 haha, and these Three teams have brilliant feeder links with top Premier League teams so it would be easier to get signed.

Vengeance With a Smile

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silleh Willeh View Post
    Cheltenham, Walsall or West Brom because if you're not exceptional you won't get picked up with the big 6 haha, and these Three teams have brilliant feeder links with top Premier League teams so it would be easier to get signed.
    Well, the main post said assume you were good enough to play anywhere.

Heel Champion

Status

I didn't read that but my post is realistic unlike most of the others...

IT'S COMING HOME

Status

It doesn't have to be realistic, that is the point in what Deuce told you.

On Vacation

Status

Barcelona. Four reasons, money, trophies, women, sun.

WWWYKI!

Status
      Country                    uk_wales=Wales

Someone like Arsenal, a team that aren't a direct rival of Blues and play great football.

It'd be far easier to say who I wouldn't play for haha

How I met my kids mother

Status

I'd take Barcelona they play the best football on the planet, weather is great, beautiful city and get to play alongside one of the greatest players I have ever had the pleasure of viewing.

MES QUE UN CLUB - More than a club.

Rising Above...

Status

My local side Cardiff City would pluck me from the dreariness that is school yard football. They would put me through their school of excellence before I graduated into the first team.

Whilst in the first team I'd set the lower leagues alight and the Premiership big boys would all be scrambling for my signature. A tug of war between Manchester United, and Arsenal would develop, both seeking to gain the signature of this creative midfield maestro. The Gunners would eventually get my signature (mostly because the rules of the game don't allow me to sign with my favourite club), and I'd move to the glitz and glamour of London. A place I've always been intrigued about.. a place where my dreams could come true. Cardiff would get a good price for me, and i'd insist on a sell on clause with City getting 10% of the deal... see i'm good like that!

I'd spend the next 5 years with the London side 'living the dream'. Although I'd be a dynamite of a player on the park every week, I'd be a bit of a playboy off it. I wouldn't be able to cope with the fame at such a young age, and I'd get carried away by the glitz and glamour of the London party scene.

I'd live life in the fast lane - be out clubbing most nights, getting into scuffles, and of course, playing a bit of 'how's your farther' with every supermodel in sight!

Mr Wenger wouldn't be too pleased with this type of lifestyle, but he'd tolerate it as long as I was performing on the pitch. Sure enough I would, helping Arsenal to an array of honours including, the Carling Cup, FA Cup, and the odd Premiership title.

However it would all come to ahead in the Underworld Nightclub in Camden one Christmas. I'd be pictured outside the nightclub in a scuffle with Arsenal hero and club captain Cesc Fabregas. The pictures of a battered and bruised Fabregas would be splashed all over the British tabloids the next morning, and I would be summoned to see Mr Wenger in his office.

Now Mr Wenger and I, despite our differences got on rather well. He explained to me that due to the previous evenings episodes, it would be impossible for me to continue playing for the Gunners. Which was all right by me, because I'd always wanted to play for Manchester United.

The following day Mr Wenger, would call me into his office once again, and he'd inform me that he'd received two offers from Manchester United and Barcelona, and the club had decided to accept the offer from the Catalan giants (damn, I'm never getting that move to United!). Mr Wenger told me that an escape to the continent was what I needed, and the quiet laid back lifestyle in Spain would suit me. Also I'd been very interested in Spain, (having smacked their captain about) and having taken up Spanish lessons during the daytime, to pass the hours before the nightclubs would open. So with that deal done, I was off to Barcelona (oh, and I made sure as part of the deal Barca played an annual friendly with Cardiff City... see, i'm still thinking about that club!).

My life at Barcelona would become blissful. My playboy antics would settle down, (mainly due to meeting a Latino Princess by the name of Maria Lopez) and I'd really work hard on helping my new team become the kings of Europe once again. Barcelona was (and still is) a club steeped in history, and I wouldn't want to let the famous players of yesteryear down.

During the final year of my 2 and a half year contract with Barca, I would decide not to renew my contract, and set my sights on starting to wind down my successful and eventful footballing career. But first I would concentrate on winning the European Cup, where we faced Arsenal in the final at the San Siro. Of course since this is my story, we won, after I'd scored a second half hatrick having been behind 2-0 at half time. (Oh how Cecs wept!)

After playing for two of the biggest clubs in Europe, and having won practically everything in the game I'd decide on a new challenge. The New York MetroStars would provide me with this challenge. (Note: Redbull have by now decided to pull out of their sponsorship deal, and I prefer the name MetroStars over Redbull!).

America and specifically New York are places that I'd always wanted to spend a lot of time and possibly work in. By signing for the MetroStars I would be able to wind down my career whilst living in one of the most exciting cities in the world.

I would play for the MetroStars for the next two years, before leaving hand in hand with my gorgeous latino princess (who'd by now become my wife) Maria, and we'd both walk off into the bright lights of Times Square, never to be seen again.

Beh!

Status
    Bury or bolton depending if i'm skiving at work or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    My local side Cardiff City would pluck me from the dreariness that is school yard football.

I would play for the MetroStars for the next two years, before leaving hand in hand with my gorgeous latino princess (who'd by now become my wife) Maria, and we'd both walk off into the bright lights of Times Square, never to be seen again.
    you've really thought too much about this one haven't you Phantom?

Woo post 100

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

Real Madrid would be amazing to pull on the famous white top and play in the same team as some of the games greatest ever players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information