Thread: Pro Wrestling Extravaganza: Experience The Extravagance

Final Battle 2010

Status

Pro Wrestling Extravaganza: Experience The Extravagance

Pro Wrestling Extravaganza: Experience The Extravagance

February/14/1979

The year is 1979 J.M. Johnson signed an agreement for his own wrestling promotion; North East Wrestling under the National Wrestling Alliance. His promotion received exceptional success in North East territories. The company then took a turn for worse in the early ‘80s when Vince K. McMahon capitalized on the new trend of televised wrestling. Knowing he had no hope of his promotion surviving the rising popularity of the WWF, J.M. Johnson closed his doors to the wrestling world in 1985.

January/17/2008

We come to a nice sized, nice looking house and through the window we can see Johnny Mack Johnson can be seen relaxing on his sofa, he goes to open his beer when his phone rings. He reaches in his pocket, takes out said phone and answers.

J.M. Johnson: Hello.

Alex Johnson: Dad.

J.M. Johnson: Yeah Alex.

Alex Johnson: How you doin’ old man, I just wanted to talk to you about something. Something of… well it’s importance none the less.

J.M. Johnson: …continue…

Alex Johnson: Alright… well… I was thinking the other day about starting a new project. You know how I am, getting bored and shit, doing random things. Anyway… I was thinking about stuff I’ve done and stuff I haven’t done or would like to do, seeing as how I’m not getting any younger.

J.M. Johnson: Get on with it boy.

Alex Johnson: Well dad, I was wondering if you still have the papers and forms for your old wrestling company.

J.M. Johnson: Your not thinki-

Alex Johnson: Yes dad I want to take the company for myself and start it anew.

J.M. Johnson: You know running a supply and demand or distribution company is different than a wrestling one?

Alex Johnson: Yeah and it’ll be a good challenge. I mean if I can run my own multi million dollar company, successfully for 11 years. Why can’t I broaden my horizons and try something else.

J.M. Johnson: Because not everything is for everybody, this is not a game Alexander, not all wrestling promotions survive. I mean sure you can afford to throw some money around, but how many months or years can you do that before it takes its toll.

Alex Johnson: Hey I can get exposure for my company, I have financial backing… even in this economy. I can get deals with TV stations, look at all my commercials, I’m sure someone would be interested in me. I can’t have a wrestling show on a station about medicine and diseases. You know-

J.M. Johnson: Alright, alright! Shut it! Ju-… Just get over here and take the stuff.

Alex Johnson: Hehehe thanks dad. This is going to be fun.

April/23/2009

Almost 25 years later Alexander P. Johnson; the owner of Johnson Health Industries.; a leading distributor of medicine and medical supplies. Alex; a fan of wrestling himself, decided to reboot his father’s promotion the NEW(North East Wrestling). He renamed it the Pro Wrestling Extravaganza in hopes of garnering a more modern fan base. Johnson signed as many talents as possible. This story picks up one month after his first event.

Roster

Alex Shelley
    Austin Aries
    B.J. Whitmer
    Bobby Lashley
    Brent Albright
    Brian Hawkins
    Brian Kendrick
    Bryan Danielson
    Charlie Haas
    Chris Masters
    Chris Sabin
    Colt Cabana
    Elijah Burke
    Jack Evans
    Jamie Noble
    James Bentley
    Jimmy Jacobs
    Joey Matthews
    Kevin Steen
    Kenny Doane
    Lance Cade
    Lance Storm
    Mark Jindrak
    Paul London
    Rene Dupree
    Rob Conway
    Rob Van Dam
    Petey Williams
    Shawn Spears
    Sean Morley
    Shannon Moore
    Shelton Benjamin
    Tony Mamaluke
    Tyler Black

Stables/Tag Teams

La Resistance - Rene Dupree, Lance Storm, Petey Wlliams, Rob Conway
    Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin
    Generation Next: Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, Jack Evans
    Age Of The Fall - Tyler Black, Jimmy Jacobs
    The World’s Greatest Tag Team - Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas
    Paul London and Brian Kendrick
    Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak

PWE Championships

PWE World Heavyweight Champion - Rob Van Dam
    PWE North American Champion - Colt Cabana
    PWE Tag Team Champions - Motor City Machine Guns
    PWE Junior Heavyweight Champion - Austin Aries

Commentary

Joey Styles & Steve Corino

Upcoming Pay-Per-Views/Events

Heated Hostility - August/9/2009
    Autumn Assault - September/13/2009
    Trepidation - October/11/2009
    Ultimatum - November/15/2009
    All Or Nothing - December/13/2009
    Road To Glory - January/10/2010
    Glorious Burden - February/7/2010
    Capital Punishment - March/14/2010
    Inhuman Justice - April/11/2010
    Locked And Loaded - May/9/2010
    Onslaught - June/13/2010
    (TBA) - July/11/2010

Wednesday Night Warpath - 2 Hour Weekly Televised Show

Initial Event
    July/12/2009
    Quick Results

PWE World Heavyweight Championship Finals
    Rob Van Dam def. Chris Masters
    Via Pinfall

PWE Tag Team Championship
    Motor City Machine Guns def. La Resistance (Sean Morley, Lance Storm)
    Via Pinfall

PWE North American Championship
    Colt Cabana def. Bryan Danielson
    Via Submission

PWE Junior Heavyweight Championship
    Austin Aries def. Jamie Noble
    Via Pinfall

PWE World Heavyweight Championship Semi Finals
    Rob Van Dam def. Rene Dupree
    Via Pinfall

PWE World Heavyweight Championship Semi Finals
    Chris Masters def. Bobby Lashley
    Via Pinfall

Normal Tag Match
    Generation Next def. B.J. Whitmer and Kevin Steen
    Via Pinfall

Handicap 1 on 2
    Brian Kendrick def. Age Of The Fall
    Via Disqualification

On Vacation

Status

Re: Pro Wrestling Extravaganza: Experience The Extravagance

assumption you have the wrestlers on semi-contracts?

Final Battle 2010

Status

for the most part, open contracts whatever you want to call them.

On Vacation

Status

Cool; just got a lot of brownie points from me. Luvs it!

Final Battle 2010

Status

my first btb, so don't expect anything special.

People's Champion

Status

Just stay active, i see 4 post, and i think they were made in here. lol. looks solid.

Final Battle 2010

Status

I'll try my best, this is just an experiment I'm still writing the first show

People's Champion

Status

ya, dont be afraid to use summary matches etc. Writing BTB is the most time consuming thing in the world.

Final Battle 2010

Status

**Only by Anthrax**

The shows theme plays as a video highlighting the events of the past show from Sunday; Initial Event. After the video finishes the screen then shows the inside of the arena, where the crowd is eagerly waiting the show to start.

Joey Styles: Hello everyone, This is the Pro Wrestling Extravaganza’s first live show, Warpath. We come to you live from the Manhatten Center’s Grand Ballroom in New York City. My name is Joey Styles and beside is my partner the “King of Old School” Steve Corino.

Steve Corino
    : Yes Joey, yes I am. As you said before Joey, tonight is the first live show of the PWE. And the PWE had its first event on Sunday, Initial Event. Hell kinda name is that… anyway the first PWE World Heavyweight Champion was crowned on Sunday after winning the tournament, which started a few weeks ago on previ-

**Big Cheese by Nirvana**

Styles: Oh, who is this?

Corino: He probably has some choice words for the new champion.

Chris Masters appears after several seconds.

Crowd heat

He flexes on the stage as the pyro spews out. He eventually heads down the ramp.

Crowd heat

He enters the ring and motions for a mic, he flexes his right bicep before speaking.

Masters
    : I ju-

Crowd heat

Masters wait’s a bit before trying again.

Masters
    : I just came out here for one thing and that’s to get what belongs to me… R-V-D!! After what happened Sunday, I want what you stole from me, you cheated me Rob and you know it.

Corino: Is that all he came out here for? Just to moan and whine.

Masters: I even have proof, roll the footage!!

The view switches to the big screen on the stage.

RVD jumps off the top rope, only to be caught by Masters. Masters adjusts his grip and he lifts Rob briefly before slamming him to the mat. Rob Van Dam rolls to the nearest corner. Masters backs up as the ref checks on Rob. Chris now by the opposite turnbuckle, turns around and messes with the top turnbuckle padding. The ref however spots this and yells at Chris who happens to be holding said pad. Chris tries to reason with the ref, the ref snatches the pad. Masters goes to grab the ref but RVD from nowhere dropkicks Chris into the exposed steel. Masters staggers back into RVD who rolls him up. The ref counts three and signals for the bell. Chris sits up holding his head, wondering what the hell just happened.

Masters: And so you see… Rob Van Dam cheated to win, therefore I should have-

**La Resistance Remix**

Rene Dupree: Excusez-moi… Excusez-moi… Excuse me… Excuse me, Chris.

The crowd boos at Rene

Dupree begins his descent down the ramp

Rene Dupree: Did I hear you wrong Chris? Or did you just say you want a match for the title?

Chris Masters: Yeah I did.

Dupree is now walking up the steps

Dupree: That’s the thing with you Chris. But it’s not your fault, your only American. You all think you should have everything because you want it, not because you deserve it

The fans boo loudly at the comment

Rene is now in the ring, face to face with Masters

Dupree: Now I think someone more deserving… someone who hasn’t already lost their chance… someone good looking and charming…

Styles: Oh please.

Corino: Now he’s just tooting his own horn.

Dupree: Someone... like... ME!!!

The fans boo loudly

Dupree and Masters are now inches apart, fists clenched, staring each other down

**Walk by Avenged Sevenfold erupts through the tension**

The fans are screaming there head off

Rob Van Dam appears on the stage

Styles: The world heavyweight champion himself.

Corino: Here comes RVD… whoooo.

Rob Van Dam does his signature taunt

ROB… VAN… DAM!!! The crowd cheers

RVD makes his way to the ring, Masters and Dupree have now turned their attention to him.

RVD: Guys… guys… you both need to come down. There’s enough of the champion for everyone to get a shot.

Masters: You really think you can take me.

RVD: I did once, I’ll do it again. Hey man, I’ll even take the both of you.

Dupree: C'est pourquoi vous pense que vous pouvez nous prendre les deux ? So you think you can take the both of us?

Rene gets in Van Dam’s face, but Masters hits RVD from the side knocking him down. Masters then looks at Dupree and both men proceed to stomp on RVD. Masters then picks up RVD and applies the Masterlock. Swinging Van Dam around Dupree suddenly leaves the ring. Masters turns to see why, only to receive a forearm from Lashley. Van Dam now on the floor, Lashley continues punching Masters then shoves him the corner. Masters slumps in the corner, Lashley backs up a few feet before charging, however Dupree intercepts him with a kick to the midsection. Masters comes over for the 2 on 1. Lashley tries to fight back but the combined force of Dupree and Masters is a bit too much. A spin kick and Dupree is on the floor, Masters looks up to see RVD coming at him. Lashley now back up moves in on Dupree and grabs his hair, pulling him to his feet.

**Hordes of Locusts by Joe Satriani**

Commissioner Johnson appears

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen this is the owner and self appointed Commissioner of the PWE Alex Johnson.

Commissioner Johnson: Hey! Hey!!!!

They stop fighting in the ring and look at him

Johnson: Look I know everyone’s still tense about Sunday. Rob Van Dam… you will defend your title tonight, against… Rene Dupree seeing as how Chris already lost your chance. If you want another shot you’ll have to defeat Bobby Lashley, but that won’t be tonight. And just because I think you deserve to wait, it’ll take place next month at Heated Hostility. Now I suggest you guys head back to the locker rooms there’re are matches coming up soon.

**Hordes of Locust**

Johnson disappears through the curtain, leaving the four men to think to themselves.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Well were back and if you’re just tuning in Commissioner Johnson announced the main event for tonight; Rob Van Dam versus Rene Dupree with the World Heavyweight championship on the line.

Steve Corino: Looks like our first match is about to start.

**Reach Down by Temple of The Dog**

B.J. Whitmer walks out to pop from the crowd. He then proceeds to make his way to the ring.

Styles: BJ Whitmer and Kevin Steen faced two members of Generation Next on Sunday.

Corino: They would’ve of one if it wasn’t for Aries hired gun Albright smashing Steen’s head in with a chair.

Styles: If Steen’s team had one the match, he would have earned a shot for the Junior Heavyweight title next month at Heated Hostility.

**Suffer by Staind**

Crowd heat

Albright enters, he raises his arms to some more heat. Not caring he walks towards the ring.

Styles: This man right here is why Kevin Steen is not here tonight after assaulting him in the ring at Initial Event.

Corino: Yeah he did a real bang up job on him… poor sap.

B.J. Whitmer vs. Brent Albright

Ending: Albright gets Whitmer into a headlock. After a few seconds, Whitmer elbows him in the stomach, Albright refuses to let go. Whitmer tries again but to no avail, he then grabs Albright around the waist lifting him into a back suplex. Brent lets go after hitting the mat, Whitmer moves in for the advantage. He kneels down giving Albright some punches, he picks him up by the head, bringing him into a facelock. Albright grips Whitmers waist before flipping him over onto the mat bridging for the pin. Whitmer kicks out after two.

Back on their feet Albright hits Whitmer with a backhand chop. Whitmer grabs his chest only to receive another. Albright whips BJ into the turnbuckle, he runs in meeting the turnbuckle as Whitmer moves out the way. Albright stumbles back into Whitmer, who picks him up and holds him on his shoulder. Before he can complete the move Albright slide back onto his feet behind Whitmer, who turns and punches at Albright. Ablright catches his arm, taking him down to the mat applying the Crowbar. Whitmer reaches for the ropes, he tries to move but Albright puts his weight on him. With nowhere to go Whitmer taps.

Brent Albright def. B.J. Whitmer by submission

**Suffer**

Styles: And Whitmer submits to the Crowbar. Showing the world that Albright is not to be taken lightly.

Corino: He wouldn’t be a good hired gun if he lost.

Whitmer is still on the mat holding his arm, the checks on him asking if he’s okay. Albright looks on, but walks over to stomp Whitmer, mostly on the arm before leaving the ring. Albright walks up the ramp, not even looking back and disappears into the darkness.

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see a smiling Colt Cabana holding his PWE North American Title, he’s about to be interviewed by the newly hired Ryan Carter.

Ryan Carter: Hi Ladies and Gentleman, I’m Ryan Carter and next to me is the first PWE North American Champion; Colt Cabana.

Colt Cabana: Ryan…

Carter: Y-

Cabana: Is Ryan ok?

Carter: We-

Cabana: Can I call you Ryan?

Carter: I-

Cabana
    : Alright, Hi PWE fans I’m Colt Cabana your first official North American Champion. On Sunday at Initial Event I wrestled the suppose to be “ Best Wrestler in the World” Bryan Danielson.

Carter: Later tonight you-

Cabana: That’s right!!! Next week I have to face him again in a rematch. Apparently he couldn’t get enough of me on Sunday so he wants to do it again next week so be it!!! Ryan your one of the best interviewers I ever had. I’m so glad-

Elijah Burke walks up, Cabana and Burke stare at each other briefly before Elijah takes the mic.

Elijah Burke
    : I’m so glad I could catch one of you out here. I was looking for Bryan but finding the champ is better. Now you may have beaten Danielson on Sunday. But if you want a real match, a real fight, some true competition then look no further. Pick a match with me! And I’ll show you… who the better wrestler is.

Elijah shoves the mic into Cabana’s chest before walking off, leaving Carter and Cabana speechless. The camera switches over to the commentators.

Corino: Bold words from a bold man. I like his attitude.

Styles: Well that makes one of us. Next up we have the debut match of Paul London after this break.

Commercial Break

Corino: And we’re back. Before the break Brent Albright “The Gun for Hire” defeated B.J. Whitmer and Elijah Burke had a few words for Colt Cabana and Bryan Danielson.

Styles: Yes fans it was this man Brent Albirght, who was apparently hired to keep Kevin Steen from winning his match at Initial Event. He also attacked Steen after the match which is why he’s not here tonight.

**Got The Time by Anthrax**

Paul London runs out to a moderate amount of cheers

Styles: Well ladies and gentleman, Paul London making his debut.

London slides into the ring and runs to the turnbuckle. Standing on the second rope he raises his arms to some cheers before back flipping of the rope.

**Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine**

The crowd boo moderately

James Bentley walks out and down the ramp shouting out people, telling them off, he then points at London, yelling at him. He enters the ring, goes to the nearest turnbuckle, climbs the second rope and looks out into the crowd. He climbs back down and adjust his wristbands.

Paul London vs. James Bentley

Ending: Bentley rolls over on his back after the swinging neck breaker from London. London walks up and front flips landing on Bentley’s chest completing the shooting star, he hooks the leg. Bentley kicks out at 2. Bentley gets up to a dropsault from London, London goes to grab Bentley, but Bentley plays possum rolling up London. The ref counts but he kicks out after 2. Bentley; a little frustrated, picks up London, he whips him into the ropes. London comes off the ropes and Bentley catches him before giving him a belly to belly suplex. London on the mat writhing in agony, Bentley climbs the closest turnbuckle. He jumps off and lands the ELBOW right across the chest of poor London. He covers London the ref counts. One… two… thr… no only a two the refs hands centimeters from the mat.

Bentley picks London up again, he whips him again this time into the corner. Bentley walks over and lifts London to the second rope. He climbs up as well, hooking the arm he steps up to the third rope but London gives him a shot to the ribs. Bentley tries to hold on but another shot loosens his grip more. London kicks him off, Bentley lands on the mat with a thud. London positions himself, then leaps into the air, back flipping before landing on Bentley. London hooks the leg, the ref begins counting, one… two… Three! Got The Time plays over the speakers as the fans cheer their approval of London’s victory.

Paul London def. James Bentley by pinfall

Styles: London wins!!! London wins!!!

Corino: Calm yourself, yes folks Paul London has won his first match against James Bentley.

London walks up the ramp slapping hands as goes. He reaches the stage and turns around raising his arms. He receives another pop from the crowd and Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs walks out clapping with Tyler Black close behind. London clenches his fist at the sight of Black and Jacobs. The two stand there briefly before rushing London.

Styles: Oh no!! Age of the Fall are attacking Paul London on the stage.

Corino: That’s what he gets for interfering in other peoples business.

London kicks Jacobs before punching Black. London tries to grab Black but is stopped by Jacobs. London wrenches loose and dropsaults Jacobs, then runs at Black before tackling him to the ground. Jacobs pulls him off and punches him in the head. London wobbles over to Black who punches him back towards London. Jacobs goes for another punch but is punched instead by Kendrick.

Joey Styles: It’s Brian Kendrick!!! And he’s come to save his friend Paul London

Brian Kendrick then proceeds to go after Black. Black steps under the punch, but Kendrick does a spinning wheel kick hitting Black in the side of the head. Kendrick goes back to Jacobs, giving him a dropkick. Kendrick then checks on London, helping him to his feet. Kendrick looks over his should only to his a foot in his face. London looks down at the fallen form of Kendrick before seeing James Bentley come at him. Jacobs and Black soon over power London. They hold him up, as Bentley steps back measuring London. He shuffles then superkicks London in the jaw leaving him on the floor next to Kendrick. The trio then walks off into the back, seeming satisfied with what they did.

Steve Corino: Well thanks to James Bentley, their attack was successful. Always gotta have a trump card.

Styles: Even so, we still have the main event later tonight, Rob Van Dam versus Rene Dupree for the PWE World Heavyweight title, an-

Corino: Our next match features one half of the tag team champions; Alex Shelley versus Lance Cade. Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak are also scheduled to face the tag team champs, next month at Heated Hostility.

Commercial Break

The show is back, and we are backstage in an office. We see Commissioner Johnson at his desk filling out forms, James Gibson walks in. Gibson pauses, standing there, waiting. Johnson; feeling his presence, lifts his head to see Gibson rubbing his hands nervously.

James Gibson: Uh… um…

Commissioner Johnson: Well James Gibson, how’re you doing?

Gibson: Uh… Well I’m fine Mr. Johnson, I hope I’m not botherin you but I just uh… Wanted to ask you somethin.

Johnson: Like?

Gibson: Well aftah what happen Sunday, Ah’ve come here to ask you for a… a rematch. But since you been makin rematches all day-

Johnson
    : It’s alright James. After what happened Sunday, you can have your match with Aries but not tonight however, but at Heated Hostility.

James’ face lights up

Johnson: Also… during the next few weeks you’ll be facing members of Generation Next. Next week you’ll face Jack Evans and the week after Roderick Strong.

Gibson: Sure!!! Thank you Mr. Johnson.

Gibson shakes Mr. Johnson’s hand enthusiastically, grateful he got his rematch. He then rushes out of the office. The camera turns back to Johnson who goes back to his work.

The camera switches again, but this time to the interview setup with the Motor City Machine Guns with Ryan Carter.

Ryan Carter: Welcome back folks, I’m Ryan Carter and here with me are the PWE Tag Team Champions; The Motor City Machine Guns Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley.

Shelley points and winks at the camera

Chris Sabin: And we’re happy to be the champs Ryan.

Alex Shelley: Yeah! Chris and I defeated Lance Storm and Sean Morley at Initial Eve-

Sabin: More like we beat Lance Storm.

Shelley thinks it over, then speaks.

Shelley: Your right Chris, but is it our fault their team had a falling out. I mean is it our fault Sean Morley left Lance Storm by himself. We have a job to do and that’s to kick whatever ass or asses are placed in front of us. Speaking of “asses”, asses big to mind jackass which leads to donkeys, which remind me of horses, which are associated with cowboys. Speaking of cowboys, don’t I have a match with one tonight.

Sabin: Yes you do Alex and his name is Lance Cade.

Shelley: Lance Cade…

Shelley shakes his head in disapproval.

Shelley:
    You make think you’re cool cause you’re a cowboy, but you’re not. Mark Jindrak, you’re not cool either. I think you need to go back over the border and go back to wrestling with vampires, monsters and dragons and the like.

Carter: Any words about your match next month?

Sabin: Well at the moment all I can say is… if you thought us winning the belts was a fluke. Then at Heated Hostility we’ll prove to everybody why these belts are going to stay around our waist.

Carter: Well that’s all the time we have right now.

Shelley and Sabin can be seen throwing up peace signs and pointing to their shirts as the camera fades out.

Commercial Break

**Something Out of Nothing by 311**

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin walk out to a nice pop from the crowd. They walk down the ramp pointing to their right palm.

Styles: And here come the tag team champs, Alex Shelley of the Motor City Machine Guns is set to face Lance Cade.

Corino: Yes and an impressive looking bunch. They won the titles on Sunday at Initial Event, and some people may criticize the win because Sean Morley left Lance Storm after a heated argument. But people come on… if an opportunity presents itself, why not take it?

**War Nerve by Pantera**

Lance Cade appears followed by Mark Jindrak.

The crowd boo

Lance Cade heads down the ramp, he raises his arm, throwing up the horns. Jindrak slides into the ring and looks at Shelley and Sabin.

Alex Shelley vs. Lance Cade

Ending: Lance Cade is back on his feet, he turns only to receive a dropkick by Shelley. Shelley runs into the ropes, Cade gets back to his feet again. Shelley grabs Cade’s head pulling him into a running neck breaker. Shelley sits up and crawls over to Cade, he hooks the leg. One… two… Cade kicks out. Shelley pulls Cade up, but is caught with a punch. A kick to the gut by Cade, he grabs Shelley and prepares the suplex. He lifts him up and falls back, slamming Shelley into the mat. Cade gives Shelley a stomp before running into the ropes. He comes off towards Shelley; whose still on the mat, and drops the leg across Shelley’s head. He reaches over and hooks Shelley’s leg. The ref starts counting one… two… thr… no Shelley gets the right shoulder up.

Cade picks up Shelley and whips him into the ropes. Shelley bounces off, Cade setups up, he grabs Shelley picking him up, only for Shelley to wriggle through and behind his back. He pulls Cade down into a sunset flip. The ref slides in. One… Shelley moves up gaining leverage. Two… Shelley puts his arms down to mat for control. Th- Cade kicks out before the three. Shelley on his knees, runs a hand through his hair, thinking he had the match. Both men back to their feet, they run at each other. Shelley dodges Cade’s clothesline and grabs Cade from behind, he hugs his waist and lifts Cade only to be stopped by an elbow from Cade. Two elbows later, Shelley lets go and Cade gives Shelley a dropkick. From the kick Shelley backs into the ropes, he comes off with Cade running up from behind. Cade grabs Shelley into a bulldog, but Shelley bends over leaving Cade to land on his back. Shelley then runs over to ropes and comes off to deliver an elbow to Cade’s chest. Shelley back up rushes over to Cade’s head , Cade rolls over trying to get up. Shelley makes a measuring motion with his hands before dropkicking Cade in the head. Cade rolls out the ring and regroups with Jindrak, talking it over for a bit.

Shelley taunts and poses for the fans, with Sabin amping them up. Cade rolls back in, they both circle each other before locking up. Cade overpowers Shelley and pushes him down, yeliing “Come On!!!”. Shelley uses the ropes to help himself up. He runs at Cade, throwing kick in the air. Cade moves allowing Shelley to flow by him, he grabs Shelley only for the latter to grab his head and dropping down to his knees, hitting a jawbreaker. Cade is dazed, Shelley jumps to second turnbuckle before jumping off. Going for the cross body, he flies into the waiting arms of Lance Cade, who then maneuvers Shelley into a spine buster. Cade turns, still holding Shelley before promptly slamming him down to complete the sitout spinebuster. The ref counts… one… two… three!!! The ref raises Cade’s arm.

**War Nerve**

Sabin slides in to check on his friend. Cade exit’s the ring and walks up the ramp with Jindrak. Cade breathing heavily, smiles at sight of Shelley, Jindrak makes belt motions around his waist.

The camera switching over to the locker room of La Resistance

Rob Conway: Vous êtes prêt René ? Are you ready Rene? We need you to restaurer la gloire to our name.

Rene Dupree: Rob Oui que je vais pour gagner ce soir and when I do I’ll have the World Hevayweight title and show the Americans what we’re made of. As for Sean Morley, he thinks he can turn his back on us.

The camera turns to Lance Storm and Petey Williams

Lance Storm: Don’t worry Rene I’ll make sure he gets what he deserves at Heated Hostility.

Dupree: Good, good… I have to go, my match is getting ready to start.

Dupree gets up from the bench and walks through the door leaving the rest of La resistance to their discussion.

Styles: Well that was interesting wasn’t Steve?

Corino: Yeah I guess, but I’m more interested in the main event with Rene Dupree going one on one with Rob Van Dam for the World Heavyweight title.

Styles: Of course! And we’ll be seeing this match after these commercials.

Commercial Break

Styles: Welcome back. If your just tuning in, the main event is getting-

**La Resistance Remix**

A lot of heat from the crowd

Styles: Well the main event is starting now.

Corino: Rene Dupree versus the PWE Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam with the title on the line.

Dupree is now entering the ring. He walks to the middle of the ring and performs the Pas de Basque, afterwards he raises his arms to some more heat from the fans.

**Walk by Avenged Sevenfold**

Big crowd pop

Rob Van Dam walks out with his title on his shoulder. He stands there look out amongst the crowd, he then performs his signature taunt.

ROB… VAN… DAM!!! The crowd yells

Styles: Ladies and gentleman this is our first ever PWE World Heavyweight Champion; Rob Van Dam.

RVD rolls into the ring, he stands up and walks over to the middle. He raises his arms with the belt in his hands. He turns to each side of the ring before stopping to look at Rene Dupree, who happens to not be impressed.

PWE World Heavyweight Championship: Rob Van Dam© vs. Rene Dupree

Ending: After both men put in good amounts of offense, Rene Dupree has Rob Van Dam in a seated chinlock. Wrenching his head, Dupree pulls back again. RVD twist and turns but can’t get any leeway. He reaches up and strikes Dupree in the face. Dupree shakes it off but lets go only to give RVD a forearm to the back of the head, Dupree reapplies the chinlock. RVD reaches up again but this time grabs the face of Dupree. RVD rubs his hands into Dupree’s face causing him to let go. Dupree stands up trying to rub the germs off, he puts his hands down only to see RVD’s foot coming at him. Dupree back up punches at RVD, only to have him slip under. Dupree quickly turns around to kick Van Dam in the stomach. RVD catches his foot however, holding Dupree’s leg up, RVD steps over and spins his leg, his foot connecting with Dupree’s head. RVD then lands a spiral leg drop on Dupree. He quickly makes a cover. One… tw- Dupree gets the shoulder up.

RVD stands up, picking up Dupree he Irish whips him but its countered and RVD instead goes into the ropes. He comes off, Dupree picks him up and spins around before slamming RVD into the mat for a spinebuster. Dupree walks around to RVD’s head, he pauses briefly before performing The French Tickler. He then drives his elbow into RVD’s forehead. Dupree hooks RVD’s leg, the ref gets in position. One… two… t- RVD kicks out. Dupree picks up RVD and whips him into the ropes but its countered so Dupree goes instead. Dupree comes off the ropes, RVD gets on the mat doing a split, Dupree hops over. Dupree comes off again into the feet of RVD who monkey flips Dupree over. Rene quickly back to his feet as is RVD catches the him with an arm drag, then another, and yet another one. Dupree trips RVD and goes for the quick cover. RVD kicks out and gives Dupree a thrust to the throat. Dupree turns yet is caught by RVD into a roll-up. One.. Two.. Dupree pulls RVD down into his own roll-up. One… two… Van Dam pushes Dupree off and into the ropes.

RVD does a front dropkick, he lands on his back however as Dupree held onto the ropes. Rene quickly grabs RVD’s legs and attempts to turn him over for a Boston crab. RVD tries with all his might to not be turned. Dupree tries again only for Van Dam to reach up and roll Dupree into a small package. The ref counts One… two… thre- NO!!! Dupree kicks out yet again. RVD picks up Dupree by head, he lifts him into a elevated fireman’s carry. RVD turns a bit then he rolls forward smooshing Dupree into the mat. RVD then runs into the ropes, he comes off into a roll and then a jumping somersault, landing back first onto Dupree’s chest. RVD then runs over to the turnbuckle, he looks checking the distance before jumping up onto the top turnbuckle. He looks left, he looks right before doing his signature taunt, ROB… VAN… DAM!! He positions himself before leaping up into the air, turning slightly, landing on the mat? Hard! Dupree had moved out the way. Dupree scraps up Van Dam, lifting onto his shoulder, Dupree walks around a bit before driving RVD down into the mat. The Dupree Bomb executed he hooks RVD’s leg. One… Two… T-
    Masters breaks up the pin. The ref signals for the bell. The crowd boo heavily.

PWE World Heavyweight Championship: Rene Dupree def. Rob Van Dam© by Disqualification. Rob Van Dam retains the belt.

Styles: And what was suppose to be a one on one match is now ruined by “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters.

Masters pushes Dupree out of the way. Masters walks over the fallen form RVD, waiting for him to stand. RVD stands, but Masters quickly applies the Masterlock.

Crowd Heat

He swings Van Dam back and forth. RVD is helpless, Masters eventually lets go seeming satisfied. Dupree walks over and pushes Masters by the chest. “What are you doing? Look what you’ve done!!” Dupree yells. Masters turns to leave then quickly punches Dupree catching him off guard. He picks up Dupree and applies the Masterlock. He swings him around a few times before letting go. He looks at the fallen forms of Van Dam and Dupree. Masters leaves the ring walking up the ramp. Masters stops abruptly as Lashley clotheslines him.

Crowd Pop

Lashley and picks up Masters and punches him. The two men trade shots before Lashley kicks Masters in the midsection, he grabs Masters by the head and trunks before slamming him into the stage wall. Lashley stomps on Masters before stopping. He walks back to the ramp and raises his arms.

Crowd Pop

**Overload by Bloodsimple**

Lashley’s theme is played as the screen fades out.

People's Champion

Status

Looks solid. I say try using diffrent font to change and give us an idea of change. EX: Joey Styles: OMG!!!!! and then this: As they walked down theramp.

Thread Information