Thread: Alissa Flash - The Future Legend

God

Status

Alissa Flash - The Future Legend

“Looks like we could be seeing the last of Kong’s Syrian cohort in TNA. According to our partners at the Wrestling Globe Newsletter, TNA is dropping the ‘burkha babe’ character soon."
    Alissa Flash debuted on iMPACT! on Thursday and dominated much of the match against Sarita, whom had been built up for a big debut for the past several weeks. Don West made note of how dominating Flash was on commentary when Sarita had been the one who was hyped up in the build up. If you seen the match you will find it hard to argue that Flash looked like a beast and that she only bearly got beat by Sarita with a Victory Roll. The fact that she lost isnt why i am typing, instead its the way the match was put together, aswell as the prematch confidance of demanding to be introduced as the Future Legend that makes me think the above quote is true. Raisha Saeed has been used as Enhancement Talent for nearly two years now. The same wrestler without the burkha dominated in her "debut" (Even though she wrestled as Melissa over a year ago on iMPACT!). A huge turnaround for her. Are you glad that TNA have finally decided to let Melissa do what she is best at? That being kicking ass and taking names.

At the rate SoJo Bolt earned a title match, surely Flash can get it in double quick time due to actually being good in the ring, right? Flash vs Tara at No Surrender (September) for the Knockouts title? Excluding the Beautiful People, the Knockouts havent been delivering to as high a standard over the past year as they had been prior to that. This could be exactly what it needs to get going again.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Re: Alissa Flash - The Future Legend

I have to say, I'm shocked this topic has had very little response. I can't believe I was the only one excited by what was a very good debut for both women, and even more excited that Melissa is finally getting pushed outside of her ethnic head gear and in full view of the public gaze. It was a really good match that was a decent length and it made both girls look good. I'm hoping this (with the signing of the new Japanese talent) will herald the beginning of a new era in the Knockouts Division and they will finally step out from the shadow left by Gail's departure and begin producing matches that not only rivals the quality of many of the guys matches, but surpasses it and the can once again become the reason I watch Impact every week.

On Vacation

Status

I"m glad Melissa is getting a shot in TNA, even with yet another name change. She impressed me more than Sarita did. They need to start building Melissa, or Alyssa, up for the Knockouts title. Have her wrestle the heels and faces and make her a tweener.

WC's Music Review Guy

Status

Im happy that melissa finally is getting the chance to showcase her true skills and not being confined to some shitty gimmick. It should be interesting what TNA does with her as far as a push goes in the near future, but it should also be interesting to see what happens to the knockout division when Ayako Hamada debuts.

#1 Alissa Flash mark

Status

Melissa/Alissa Flash is my favorite female wrestler. Glad she's finally being able to wrestle without covering herself in the Saeed gimmick.

Thread Information