Thread: CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Moscow, Russia [Preview]

God

Status

CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Moscow, Russia [Preview]

What we thought was going to be a rematch from Hostile Takeover has suddenly been turned into a three way pitting three of CWA’s best against each other for the biggest prize in wrestling today the CWA World Heavyweight Championship, currently held by the Ultimate Pain. Pain wont only have to worry about his long time nemesis in Roberto, but he now also has to contend with the more determined than ever Rich Stone as he cashes in on his guaranteed title match. Moscow wont know what hit it when three clash on July 29th.

The Second of two title matches will see a brand new champion crowned. The first and last CWA Lightweight Champion, Joey Nicholas, is looking to make history by becoming the first man to ever be the inaugural champion of two different title belts. Standing in his way is the impressive newcomer known as the Roadrunner Ralph McCoy. Both men have advanced through an eight man tournament and are now only one win away from becoming the CWA X-Fly Champion.

The New Chapter Jay Walters made an instant impression upon his arrival in CWA. That impression was on the injured Dr. Jack Adams in the form of a cowardly backstage attack. Walters may have picked the wrong man to pick a fight with as Adams has been reinstated as an active wrestler and will be out for revenge in his first sanctioned singles match back.

CWA Owner Charles W. Anderson has had a torrid time as of late with one man in particular, Ruben Johns. Ruben has been causing him so many problem, Mr. Anderson resorted to an act we never thought was possible. Mr. Anderson took out his cheque book and went and hired the services of the unbeaten Guardian Devil. The same Guardian Devil whom he had suspended only a few months prior. Ruben Johns can either catapult himself into the main event in CWA with an unprecedented victory or he can catapult himself out of CWA should he choose not to fight Guardian Devil. We’ll find out what path he takes on July 29th.

The current CWA World Tag Team Champions have made it there mission as of late to create challengers for themselves since no-one has been able to work up themselves. On the previous edition of Adrenaline Rush the Future were at ringside when a three way tag team match took place to determine who they would try and elevate. Hardcore Hell got their first victory in CWA and by the looks on the faces of the champions, they may have realised they face a mammoth task. As part of the agreement to elevate another team, they would team with them at Redemption against the two losing tag teams. The Future will team up with the previously winless duo of Hardcore Hell to face TJ Styles, The Machine, Eoghan O’Neill and Mike Rotch in eight man single elimination tag team action.

And to open the show we will see a four way one fall to a finish match with a future CWA X-Fly Championship shot on the line. Top Dog and Don de Vries booked there place in the match on Adrenaline Rush at the expense of Shaun Quinn and Shadow Equinox respectfully. St. Deuce vs. Randy Robinson was supposed to decide the third and final man in the match but Joey Nicholas and the Ultimate Pain saw to it that that match did not take place so Mr. Anderson put both men in to make it a four way. Quite a lot rides on the match, and it is unlikely to be a walk in the park for any competitor.

CWA World Heavyweight Championship
    The Ultimate Pain ©
    vs.
    Roberto
    vs.
    Rich Stone

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Joey Nicholas
    vs.
    Ralph McCoy

Grudge Match
    Jay Walters
    vs.
    Dr. Jack Adams

Guardian Devil
    vs.
    Ruben Johns

Elimination Tag Team Match
    The Future & Hardcore Hell
    vs.
    Mike Rotch, Eoghan O’Neill, TJ Styles and The Machine

Fatal Four Way Match
    Don de Vries
    vs.
    Randy Robinson
    vs.
    St. Deuce
    vs.
    Top Dog

Please send your promo to myself, The Brain and whatever Stevo’s name is this week (PS, PeaceSells, I <3 Guys etc.) no later than 6 PM GMT on Saturday the 25th of July 2009. If you wish to write a match or a short segment for the show, send me a PM and we will work something out.
    Last edited by God; 07-17-2009 at 05:37 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

Re: CWA Redemption - July 29th 2009 - Moscow, Russia [Preview]

you forgot me on the card here

God

Status

Sorry.

v.v I even re-read it three times and didnt notice.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Most of the guys on this card should promo, so it should be great. CWA keeps getting better each and every show.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

The main event should be the best one yet as all three participants are astouning promo'ers

Thread Information