Thread: World Wrestling Entertainment: After WrestleMania 21

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

World Wrestling Entertainment: After WrestleMania 21

~World Wrestling Entertainment Presents~
    WrestleMania 21 - Results

Batista def. Triple H to win the World Heavyweight Championship after a Batista Bomb

John Cena def. John Bradshaw Leyfield to win the WWE Championship after an FU

Akebono def. The Big Show in a Sumo Wrestling Match

Kurt Angle def. Shawn Michaels after HBK tapped out to the Ankle Lock

The Undertaker def. Randy Orton after a Tombstone by Taker

Edge def. Benoit, Shelton, Christian, Jericho, Kane in the first ever Money In The Bank Ladder Match to claim the briefcase

Rey Mysterio def. Eddie Guerrero following a suprise roll up

Stone Cold Steve Austin made an apperance at Piper's Pit and eventually gave Piper the Stunner at the end

Eugene came out to the crowd. Hassan intruppted and beat down on Eugene until Hulk Hogan came out and made his WrestleMania moment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Management and Details:
    Chairman - Vince McMahon
    Raw General Manager - The Coach
    Smackdown! General Manager - Teddy Long
    Color Commentators - Jerry "The King" Lawler, Tazz
    Play by Play Commentator - Jim Ross, Michael Cole
    Backstage Interviewers - Funaki, Tony Chimel, Chad Matthews

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Night Raw

Roster:
    Batista - Face
    Triple H - Heel
    Shawn Michaels - Face
    Bret Hart "The Hitman" - Face
    Randy Orton - Heel
    Ric Flair - Heel
    Edge - Heel
    Chris Benoit - Face
    Kane - Heel
    Chris Jericho - Face
    Shelton Benjamin - Face
    Christian - Heel
    Tyson Tomko - Heel
    Eugene - Face
    Val Venus - Heel
    Rob Van Dam - Face

Tag Team Roster:
    La Resistance - Robert Conway and Sylvian Grenere
    The SuperHeroes - The Hurricane and Rosey
    Legion of Doom - Heidenreich and Animal
    MNM - Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury
    The Hooliganz - Brian Kendrick and Paul London
    The British Men - William Regal and Paul Birchill

Christian and Tyson Tomko
    Ric Flair and Triple H

Deuce N Domino - Deuce and Domino

Title Belts:

World Heavyweight Championship
    -Batista-

Intercontinental Championship
    -Chris Jericho-

World Tag Team Championship
    -La Resistance-

Friday Night Smackdown

Roster:
    John Cena - Face
    John Bradshaw Leyfield - Heel
    Kurt Angle - Heel
    The Undertaker - Face
    The Rock - Heel
    The Big Show - Face
    Eddie Guerrero - Face
    Rey Mysterio - Heel
    Booker T - Face
    Finlay - Heel
    The Great Khali - Heel
    Bobby Lashley - Face
    Muhammed Hassan - Heel
    Charlie Haas - Face

Cruiserweight Roster:
    Chavo Guerrero - Heel
    Juventud Guerrera - Face
    Super Crazy - Face
    Kid Kash - Heel
    Tajiri - Heel
    Funaki - Face
    Psycosis - Face
    Jaime Noble - Heel
    Scotty 2 Hotty - Face

Title Belts:

WWE Championship
    -John Cena-

United States Championship
    -Booker T-

Cruiserweight Championship
    -Chavo Guerrero-

PPVs and Special Shows

Red - Raw PPVs
    Blue - Smackdown PPVs
    Black - Double Branded

New Years Revolution - Early January
    Royal Rumble - Late January
    No Way Out - Febuary
    Sat. Nights Main Event - March
    WrestleMania - April
    Backlash - Late April
    Judgement Day - Early June
    Venegeance - Late June
    The Great American Bash - Early July
    Summerslam - August
    Unforgiven - September
    No Mercy - October
    Survivor Series - November
    Armageddon - December

Squash Fodder

Status

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: After WrestleMania 21

Monday Night Raw

**Highlights of WrestleMania are shown seeing the historic moments such as Batista winning the World Title, Kurt Angle making Shawn tap, The Undertaker getting a win over Randy Orton and much more. Re-live WrestleMania on a recap tomorrow night**

Shawn Michaels heads down to the ring to start the show as the crowd applauds him for his effort with Kurt Angle last night at WrestleMania. It was indeed a historic bout and it couldn't have gotten any better

Shawn Michaels - "Last night at WrestleMania, I lost. In that match, I gave all I had but Kurt indeed was the better man....for that night alone. I'll admit Kurt Angle won over me but the question of is he better than me remains unknown. I've been through this a lot of times, my credibility questioned. And I've gotten my ass through this by proving the critics wrong. So I want a rematch with Kurt Angle (Cheers from the Crowd) at Backlash! And we'll really see who is the better man"

Shawn Michaels goes to walk out of the ring but then Christian and his body guard, Tyson Tomko head down to the ring. The crowd is boo'ing as Christian claims a microphone

Christian - "Look at you, you lost at WrestleMania. These people Shawn, witnessed you tap out to Kurt Angle. My peeps all witnessed you tap out. The whole world saw you tap out. There's no running, you're washed up. Shawn you've been wrestling for a very long time and you've just got to realize that the new generation is coming. Christian is the next generation along with Tomko, we will eventually rule over the WWE. So I suggest that you just step aside and let the real Champ work his thing out"

The crowd chants "You Suck" directed at Christian as he gives a smirk. Shawn nods his head as he suddenly gives Sweet Chin Music to Christian. The crowd goes wild as Tyson drags Christian out. Both men stare down before we head to a commercial break

Commercial Break

Legion of Doom defeated MnM in tag team action to claim the number one contender's spot for the World Tag Team Titles. It was a decent match for the time it was given. Back and forth action before the ending saw LOD perform the Doomsday Device for the win

LOD celebrate their win as La Resistance suddenly head down to the ring and ambush both men. La Resistance take them out with their title belts before raising it above them as the crowd boo

Commercial Break

Backlash is coming up in 2 weeks time!

Edge defeated Eugene in a singles match. It seemed that Eugene would pick up the win following his copy-cat moves of The Rock and Stone Cold. But Edge was there to pick up the pieces following a brutal assult. The ending saw a vicious Spear! from Edge to claim the win

Edge assulted Eugene after the match as the crowd started to boo. Chris Benoit then heads down to the ring as the crowd cheers. Benoit cleans house before driving Edge away. Both men stare down as Benoit gives a cut throat

Backstage we see Shelton Benjamin with Todd Grisham. Todd questions about Shelton's next move after his stellar performance at the Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Shelton Benjamin - "My next move? Well I have my eyes set on the Intercontinental Championship. Me and Chris Jericho had some moments last night and I feel that I want to go head to head with him in the ring. I did have a good performance but I didn't win. But right now, I want the IC Title around my waist"

Chris Jericho appears before Shelton Benjamin carrying the IC Title around his shoulder as the crowd cheers.

Chris Jericho - "So you want a piece of me? Listen assclown, you want a title shot, you earn it as they say. But I say, bullshit. I want to fight. And I never back down so I'll be seeing you at Backlash assclown. I also need challenge and it seems you fit into that category. But let me remind you. You will never....ever...be the same......again"

Chris Jericho gives a sly smirk before leaving the picture as Shelton looks on

Commercial Break

Confirmed Card Already for Backlash:
    Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin - IC Title
    La Resistance vs. Legion of Doom - World Tag Team Titles

Later Tonight:
    Batista's World Title Celebration
    Bret Hart Returns and
    Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

Shelton Benjamin defeated Kane in singles action. Chris Jericho watched the whole match, joining commentary as Shelton showed great athlethizism to take control Kane. Both men obviously still feeling the effects of last night but still put on a decent match. The end saw Shelton give Kane a T-Bone Suplex for the win

Shelton Benjamin celebrated his win after the match as Chris Jericho got out of his seat and raised his IC Title up in the air. The crowd seems pretty excited for their upcoming bout at Backlash

Commercial Break

Bret Hart "The Hitman" heads down to the ring as the crowd goes wild! The Hitman returns to the wrestling ring after suffering a concussion that should have ended his career! The crowd chants "Welcome Back" as Bret is overwhelmed by the passionate crowd

Bret Hart - "You know what? It's great to be back in the ring. You see, after suffering that concussion, I thought my career was over. My doctor confirmed it after some tests and I was shattered. I didn't know what to do with my life anymore. But thankfully, I went to see a doctor in Italy where he treated to my injury. And thankfully, after a few years of rehabilitation, I was cleared to head back to the ring.

Although I won't be performing as good as before, I still get to step into the ring once more! People claim to be the best around here but there's only one Bret Hart. He's back and he's here to prove that he's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be!"

Bret Hart drops the mic as the crowd cheers. "Time to Play the Game" by Motorhead plays through the PA system as Triple H along with Ric Flair head down to the ring as the crowd boo both men

Triple H - Tell me, why the hell are you back? You wanted to steal the spotlight? You wanted to kiss up at all these people's asses? It was better for you to stay in your house watching me dominate this company. You claim to return better than ever, but since Bill couldn't do the job, I'll finish the remaining pieces. You want to be the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be? Well I won't allow that as long as Triple H is around, there will be no best"

Both men get nose to nose as the crowd cheers for Bret Hart. Triple H then leaves the ring with Ric Flair as the crowd boos him. HHH heads backstage as Bret Hart stares him down

Commercial Break

Randy Orton defeated Rob Van Dam in singles action. It was a good main event seeing some back and forth action. Orton worked on the back of Van Dam who eventually clawed his way back into the match. The ending saw Orton dodge the Frog Splash attempt of Van Dam and finish him off with the RKO for the win

Randy Orton celebrates his win as he heads backstage. The commentators talk about how good he bounced back from his loss with Taker last night

A video package is shown of Batista winning the World Title last night as coming up next will be the celebration of Batista!

Commercial Break

Batista heads down to the ring with the World Title around his shoulder. The crowd cheers as confetti falls down from the ceiling. Batista then claims the mic as the crowd chants his name

Batista - "It feels great to be Champion! And it's been damn too long. I've been living in the shadow of Evolution and I've wanted this feeling ever since I got into wrestling. I want to thank all the fans for the support and I promise, I will become the Champion that you all want. A fighting Champion and I will never back down from a challenge! I've been looking at this title the whole night last night and I couldn't believe it, it was a dream come true. And this title is for all you fans who supported me!"

Randy Orton suddenly heads down to the ring as the crowd boo him. Orton quickly gets to the microphone without wasting anytime

Randy Orton - "It's good for you that you finally won the World Title Dave. But it's too bad you only have 2 weeks until you lose it. You claim to be a fighting Champion and that you'll take on all challenges. Well, here's your challenge Dave. It's my destiny to win the World Title. It's when destiny meets fate. And my destiny is always for the World Title. 2 weeks time, I will take that title away from you. So you better look at it for as long as you want but you'll be losing it...2 weeks time. It's not arrogance Dave, it's just destiny"

The crowd boo Randy Orton as Batista puts his hand to his chin as the crowd starts to chant "Batista, Batista, Batista"

Batista - "You know you talk a lot. I said I am a fighting Champion Randy. That's why you're on for Backlash! I'll prove to everyone that I am a fighting Champion. It's too bad destiny brought us together, because I am going to kick your ass!"

Orton nods his head as both men shake on it. Orton suddenly gives a cheap shot as the crowd starts to boo. Batista then fights back and gives a thunderous Spinebuster to the Legend Killer. Orton then scrambles his way out of the ring and walks up the ramp as Batista raises up his World Title to close the show

On Vacation

Status

I liked it...good start

Squash Fodder

Status

Friday Night Smackdown

Highlights from WrestleMania are shown as we see John Cena finally claiming the WWE Title after months chasing after it. We're instore for a great Smackdown coming out from WrestleMania

"My Time Is Here" hits through the PA system as John Cena comes rushing out with the crowd going wild for the newly crowned WWE Champion! Cena milks the crowd's attention and lets him chant his name before it dies down

John Cena - "Yo, yo yo yo. Finally! After months of chasing and chasing, I've finally caught it. JBL held it for 8 months and claims that he holds the longest for the WWE Title, we'll I'll beat him because this title will stay for as long as I want to! I will never back down from a challenge and if anyone wants some....come get some! Because the CHAMP IS HERE!"

The crowd goes wild as suddenly "If Ya Smell" hits through the PA and The Rock comes bursting out of those curtains! The crowd goes wild-er as The Rock makes his return to WWE wrestling! The Rock gets into the ring and claims the mic as the crowd chants his name

The Rock - "FINALLY! The Rock has come back to World Wrestling Entertainment! It's too bad that I had to return at a place like this. (Crowd's cheers turns to boos) Aw c'mon, that's the reception The Rock gets for returning? And I did come back for one reason only, and that's to become once again the WWE Champion! It's guys like you Cena that makes the Rock angry. And you know what The Rock does when he gets angry?

The Rock gets a can of ass-whoop and sprays it all over you. But in all seriousness, I came back to be Champion once more! I gave up Hollywood for this and I know I'm going to be successful again. It's guys like you Cena that bring this company down. It's guys like you that should be in the shadow of The Rock. And that's what you're becoming now. A superstar behind The Rock. Because with The Rock, you'll always be Number 2. So Cena, If Ya Smelllllllllllllll...What The Rock Is Cookin'?"

Crowd chants "Cena, Cena, Cena" as Cena gives a sly smirk before quickly returning to The Rock

John Cena - "It's too bad that I'm keeping this title for as long as I want. Because as long as I'm here, you will NEVER! get your stinky hands on this genuine piece of gold. This Championship Belt means my life to me and I will do anything and I mean ANYTHING! to take out anyone who will try to disturb me. Rock, I lay down a challenge. You name the place, time because like I said, I'm a fighting Champion and I never back down! So if you want some...COME GET SOME!"

The Rock smirks and nods his head as he slowly leaves the ring. The crowd boo'ing the Brahama Bull as he heads backstage smiling as Cena stares him down

Commercial Break

The Great Khali defeated Charlie Haas in singles action. The match was a total squash with Khali dominating from start to finish. The ending saw Khali give Charlie a ChokeBomb for the win

Khali didn't celebrate his win but gave Charlie another ChokeBomb before locking in the Vicegrip. Haas passes out as Khali throws him out of the ring as the fans witness his dominance

Later Tonight:
    Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle and J.B.L
    Booker T vs. Fit Finlay - United States Title Match
    Chavo Guerrero defends his Cruiserweight Championship and
    Bobby Lashley makes his WWE debut(Coming Next!)

Bobby Lashley defeated a random jobber in singles action. Lashley showed his total dominance in his first match for the WWE. Lashley ended the match by showing his finisher, the Dominator for the win

Lashley celebrated his win after the match as he raises his hands up in the air. The commentators talk about the dominance that he's going to bring to Smackdown!

Commercial Break

Backstage Chad Matthews is with the team of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. Chad asks Eddie about his loss last night to Rey and how this will affect their relationship as friends

Eddie Guerrero - "Well, I've got to admit Chad, Rey was the better man for that night. It was a great match that I enjoyed and I hope that the fans enjoyed the match aswell. And I'm always open for a rematch. We're still friends and the rematch can come later as we have a match against Kurt and JBL to worry about"

Both Eddie and Rey leave the picture as Teddy Long can be seen at the titantron as he looks to be set to make an announcement

Teddy Long - "Judgement Day is coming up 3 weeks after Backlash and I want our superstars to be challenging for something. Which is why I decided to bring back the King of the Ring, Smackdown exclusive only of course. The winner? Well let's just say he will be rewarded with a title shot at The Great American Bash! So Holla Holla Holla playas"

Commercial Break

Fit Finlay defeated Booker T to claim the United States Championship. It was a nice back and forth match seeing both men really go for it. Finlay added the toughness and showed no fear, doing all kinds of stuff. Booker T also added to the match with his creativeness and almost picked up the win. But this was Finlay's day as he got the Celtic Cross coming to pick up the US Title!

Finlay was awarded with the US Title after the match as Booker T couldn't believe it. Finlay was soon passed a shileliegh by Hornswaggle as he quickly smashes it across the skull of Book, knocking him out in the process. The crowd boos as Finlay walks backstage holding up the US Title

Commercial Break

A replay of WrestleMania is shown again as The Undertaker improved his streak at his own battleground. Speaking of The Undertaker, what's he up to now?

Backstage we see Kurt Angle with Chad Matthews as he talks about his win over Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania

Kurt Angle - "Last night I beat Shawn Michaels. I stole the show. But people are talking about The Undertaker's streak improving. That point just overshadowed my historic win over HBK. I'm not gonna let that pass by because the next best thing is beating The Undertaker. He's been dominant these past months because he wasn't facing a Champion like me. Randy Orton? He's nothing more than a paper Champion acting like he actually kills legends. But Undertaker, if you can hear me from the underworld, I'm going to beat you so bad you can't get back up from the dead. It's True, It's Damn True!"

Chavo Guerrero defeated Funaki to retain the Cruiserweight Championship. It was a competative match suprisingly, and Chavo was worked on by Funaki. Funaki really gave Chavo a hard time and took him to the limit. The ending saw Chavo roll up Funaki, holding the tights for the win

Chavo is handed the Cruiserweight Championship as the crowd boo and the commentators talk about how Chavo had to cheat to win. Funaki is left in the ring, holding his head with his hands in obvious frustration

Commercial Break

Teddy Long appears by the locker room of John Cena. Teddy says that he looks very angry and it looks like he needs to let out all that anger tonight. Cena looks on as Teddy Long announces John Cena vs. Muhammad Hassan tonight for the Main Event! Cena's straight mouth turns to a smile as he stands up and tells Teddy that he's looking forward to it

Kurt Angle and J.B.L defeated Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio in tag team action. It was an extraordinary tag team match to say the least. The match was full of pace. Eddie and Rey worked well for 2/3s of the match. The ending saw Rey "accidentally" crash into Eddie after Kurt Angle whipped him. JBL then finished off Rey with a Clothesline From Hell to win the match!

Eddie Guerrero looks disappointed after the match as he picked up Rey Mysterio and apologized to him for crashing into him. Rey accepted it as JBL and Kurt Angle suddenly assulted them after the match! The ref rings the bell again as The Big Show heads down to the ring with the crowd going wild. Show cleans house as he takes care of both Kurt and JBL. Show, Rey and Eddie raise their hands up high as we head to a commercial break

Commercial Break

Highlights from earlier between The Rock and John Cena are shown

The Rock watches ringside as John Cena takes on Muhammad Hassan in the Main Event

WWE Champion, John Cena defeated Muhammad Hassan in singles action. Cena took early control, taking out all his anger. Hassan soon worked on the back of Cena but Cena worked his way back into the match. The ending saw Cena give Hassan a thunderous FU to finish the match

The Rock got out of his seat after the match as the show ended with both men staring each other down. The crowd electrfied as they are pumped for Rock/Cena

Squash Fodder

Status

Monday Night Raw

The night starts with highlights from last week as Batista took control over Orton to end the show. Backlash is coming up in 2 weeks, anything can happen!

Shawn Michaels defeated Tyson Tomko in singles action. Tomko worked on HBK for a short while before the Showstopper made a comeback as he came back running with a flurry of offensive moves. The ending saw HBK knock down the Sweet Chin Music for the win

Shawn Michaels celebrates his win as Christian suddenly comes from behind and blindsides Shawn with the Unprettier! Tomko soon recovers as both he and Christian double team on the helpless Shawn Michaels. The crowd gives huge boos as both men stand tall.

Commercial Break

Backstage we can see Randy Orton with interviewer, Todd Grisham as Todd questions Orton about his match with Batista come Backlash

Randy Orton - "Last week Batista caught me off guard. He knows that I am the person to take the title off him which is why he tried to take me out. But tonight, I'll get a piece of him that's for sure. Teddy announced a blockbuster Main Event pitting Batista and Chris Benoit facing the team of Edge and I. And if I do get my hands on Batista, he'll know the reason why they call me the Legend Killer"

Orton walks away as the crowd continues to boo the man

Legion of Doom defeated Deuce and Domino in tag team action. It was back and forth seeing all 4 men in action. DND got control as they worked all over LOD but Animal made a comeback as LOD came out stronger than ever. The ending saw Heidenreich and Animal finish off DND with the Doomsday Device for the win

LOD celebrate their win as La Resistance head down to the ring. La Resistance raise their Tag Team Title Belts as both teams stare down just 2 weeks before their encounter at Backlash

Commercial Break

Confirmed Backlash Card:
    Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho - IC Championship
    Legion of Doom vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Championship
    Edge vs. Chris Benoit - Money In The Bank Briefcase on the Line
    Batista vs. Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship

A WWE Exclusive Video is shown of The Coach announcing Edge vs. Benoit with the Money In The Bank Briefcase on the line at Backlash following their confrontation last week

Bret Hart will be in action tonight as he makes his return to the WWE in a long time!

Rob Van Dam defeated Val Venis in singles action. Val got in a few offensive moves but RVD proved to be too good for him. RVD dominated 2/3s of the match before ending the match with a Frog Splash for the win

RVD celebrated his win as Kane headed down to the ring. Both men had a stare down as the crowd started to get wild. Kane then walked away as the commentators talk about how weird that confrontation was

Commercial Break

Bret Hart "The Hitman" defeated William Regal in singles action. Some ring rust is shown as Bret Hart made his return to WWE action after 8 years! Regal controlled Hart for the middle part of the match before the Hitman made a comeback and finished off the match by locking on the Sharpshooter, making Regal tap out in the process

Bret Hart celebrated his win as the crowd celebrated. Suddenly Triple H comes from behind and smashes Bret's spine with a Sledgehammer! Bret falls to his knees as HHH went for the killer but Ric Flair stopped him. Hart held his back in obvious pain as Flair told HHH that he's caused enough pain. HHH gives a smug look before finally leaving with Flair. The EMT's attend to Bret Hart as the crowd look on with look of concerns on their faces

Commercial Break

Backstage we can see Edge with Todd Grisham as the crowd starts to boo. Todd asks Edge about his match with Benoit at Backlash for his briefcase

Edge - "Well I've beaten Benoit before and it makes no difference this coming Backlash. I am coming in with the briefcase and I am coming out with the briefcase. I am going to beat Benoit and show the real meaning of ruthless aggression!"

Benoit appears by the screen as he gives Edge "the look" before finally taking the mic from Todd

Chris Benoit - "I'm a man of few words so I'm going to make this short and sweet. This coming Backlash I am going to break your neck when that head is between my arms as I lock in the Crossface! You'll show the real meaning of Ruthless Aggression? That's my line chump"

Both men stare each other down as Benoit shoves Edge and continues his way with the Main Event coming up.....NEXT!

Commercial Break

Edge and Randy Orton defeated Chris Benoit and Batista in tag team action. It was a very long match that it exceeded 20 mins. Back and forth action seeing Edge and Orton work on both Benoit and Batista. Both men made their comebacks as we headed for a very long ending sequence. Batista and Orton were busy brawling on the outside as Edge caught Benoit with the thunderous spear for the win!

Edge and Orton celebrate their win as Batista is brought inside by Edge. Orton then gives him the RKO as he takes his World Title and raises it up high to close the show

People's Champion

Status

try using darker colors, my eyes hurted after reading it.

However, GOOD promos, i really liked it.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Worm View Post
    try using darker colors, my eyes hurted after reading it.

However, GOOD promos, i really liked it.
    I think you should see an optician then

Squash Fodder

Status

Sorry about the light colors and I'll try to do better. Thanks for the reviews though.

Friday Night Smackdown!

Backstage we see Teddy Long as he makes an announcement regarding the King of the Ring Tournament coming up

Teddy Long - "The King of the Ring is coming up next week and I've handpicked 8 superstars from my roster to compete in this tournament. These eight superstars include: Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, John Bradshaw Leyfield, The Big Show, Kurt Angle and United States Champion Finlay! These 8 superstars will have the chance to call themselves King so tune in to Smackdown for the first round matches LIVE! next week Holla Holla Holla playas"

Chavo Guerrero defeated Funaki to retain the Cruiserweight Championship. It was another close match as Funaki again tried his best to take down Chavo. But like last week, Funaki as caught up short as Chavo resorted with using the holding of the tights to claim the win

Chavo Guerrero celebrated his win after the match as the crowd started to boo him. Funaki got up but met a vicious belt shot from Chavo as Chavo stands over him saying that he's the Champ

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle heads down to the ring as the crowd chants "You Suck" to the tune of his themesong.

Kurt Angle - "So, the King of the Ring returns. As far as I know I am part of this competition and I don't see the name of The Undertaker in it. And looking at the competators, they should just hand me MY crown and scepter. I am going to bulldoze my way to the top oh it's true...It's Damn True!"

Out comes Eddie Guerrero as the crowd cheers for Latino Heat

Eddie Guerrero - "Ola Amigo! You claim that you're going to bulldoze your way to the throne? Well Latino Heat is here to steal your spot mehn! As long as Latino Heat is in this competition, Kurt you have NO! chance of winning I will guarantee that! So what are you going to do when Eddie is on top Olale Viraza!"

JBL and United States Champion, Finlay both head down to the ring as things get a little chaotic

JBL - "Eddie! Kurt! You're witnessing something superior in the ring. As long as I'm in this tournament, I am going to claim the crown - something that really belongs to me! You know why? Because I am a Wrestling......Gawd!"

Finlay - "Woah Woah Woah! As the United States Champion, I deserve that crown! You people should be bowing to my superiorness. I am as tough as it can get and I will get tough with all of you to get what I deserve!"

The crowd suddenly cheers as Booker T heads down to the ring and stares down Finlay before beginning to speak

Booker T - "Hold on there Suckas! You want a King? Well look at the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW Champion! Finlay yo got lucky last week and every sucka here knows who's the better between the two of us. Let me remind you of my history and I am still the same sucka that's going to kick your asses! Now can you dig that....SUCKAAAAA"

Rey Mysterio, The Big Show and The Great Khali hit the ring as chaos surrounds the ring. Teddy Long soon breaks it all up and announces tonight's Main Event: Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero and The Big Show facing JBL, Finlay and Kurt Angle in 6 Man Tag Team Action! While Booker T and The Great Khali will face off...NEXT!

QUICK RESULTS FROM HERE SINCE I'M KINDA BUSY AND I WANT TO FINALLY POST THIS SHOW UP

The Great Khali defeated Booker T after the ChokeBomb and distractions from Finlay

The Rock and John Cena face down with another back and forth promo. The Rock eventually lost his cool and gave Cena the Rock Bottom before raising the WWE Championship over him

Bobby Lashley defeated another jobber this week. Squash. After the match, Lashley got on the mic introducing himself to the wrestling world

Rey Mysterio was interviewed backstage on how he will win the KOTR starting next week. Rey stated that he's pumped up and he's determined to claim that throne

Charlie Haas defeated Muhammed Hassan. The ending saw Haas give Hassan the German Suplex followed up by the Haas of Pain to end the match

The Big Show was interviewed on how he will in the KOTR. Show stated that he's powerful enough to be called King and he'll prove it by destroying anything in his path

John Bradshaw Leyfield, Kurt Angle and Finlay defeated Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero and The Big Show. The ending saw Rey crash into Eddie by accident this time as Kurt capitalized on this mistake with an Angle Slam for the win

Chaos after the match seeing Kurt be the last man standing. Kurt gives a sly smirk before the lights go out and we hear a voice saying "Kurt, you've challenged the DeadMan and the war is on" The lights go back to normal as the show ends with Kurt looking abit worried

Sicker Than Your Average

Status

I really like the whole idea of this BTB and your shows have been pretty solid thus far with your promos being the highlight

Chikara Trainee

Status

I tend to agree this show is doing really good! i like the promos being written out in full or mostly full. Good job and I'll definitly start reviewing!

Squash Fodder

Status

Quick Results for both Smackdown! and Raw but Backlash will be posted in full report. Though I believe I will go full time at the quick results since I know I'll get drained typing out full shows week in week out.

Monday Night Raw

La Resistance defeated Deuce and Domino in tag team action. The ending saw La Resistance land the Au Revour for the win

Legion of Doom came down to the ring soon after the match as they assulted La Resistance. LOD then claimed the Tag Team Titles and raised it up high, setting up for their match for Backlash

Backstage we see The Coach who makes an announcement regarding Shawn Michaels. The Coach makes Christian and Tyson Tomko facing Shawn and his choice of partner at Backlash! The Coach then makes Tomko vs HBK for tonight in a rematch from last week!

Chris Benoit defeated Chris Jericho in a non title match. The ending saw Benoit lock in the Crippler Crossface as Jericho had no option but to tap out.

Shelton Benjamin then came down to the ring afterwards and raised up the IC Title as Benoit signalled that he's going to take the briefcase this Sunday!

Bret Hart comes down to the ring with a back brace as he says that he cannot compete for another 2 weeks, meaning that he's going to be missing Backlash. Triple H cuts him off and says that he's disgusted to see Bret Hart still in the ring after what he did last week. HHH then makes a promise that he will take down Bret Hart "No Matter What It Takes!" HHH then exited the ring as Bret just stared him down

Tyson Tomko defeated Shawn Michaels in singles action. The ending saw Christian distract HBK enough for Tomko to land a powerslam for the win

Christian and Tomko then assulted HBK after the match as they stood tall over him

Backstage we see Kane who makes his way through the officials as RVD comes by and stares him down like last week. Both men stay quiet as they suddenly start to trade punches! Officials had to break them up as Kane brings out a bag with something in it as he is taken away immediatly

Shelton Benjamin defeated Edge in singles action. The ending saw Shelton knock down the T-Bone Suplex for the win

Final Card for Backlash:
    Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho - IC Championship
    Shawn Michaels & ??? vs. Tyson Tomko & Christian
    Kane vs. Rob Van Dam
    Legion of Doom vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Championship
    Edge vs. Chris Benoit - Money In The Bank Briefcase on the Line
    Batista vs. Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship

Orton came out and talked about how he will win the World Title off Batista. He will create his own dynasty and he will make a new era for the WWE. Batista cuts him off and cuts all his bullshit before quickly getting to the action as both men start to trade punches! Batista then gives Orton the Spinebuster and drives him away as the show closes with Batista raising up the World Title screaming that Orton's time is up!

Smackdown Presents the King of the Ring Tournament Brackets:

First Round Matches:
    Rey Mysterio vs. United States Champion Finlay (This Week)
    Booker T vs. Kurt Angle (This Week)
    The Great Khali vs. The Big Show (Next Week)
    JBL vs. Eddie Guerrero (Next Week)

Friday Night Smackdown

Rey Mysterio defeated Finlay in the KOTR First Round Match. The ending saw Booker T come out and distract Finlay as Rey capitalized on this with the 619 followed up by the legdrop for the win

Finlay called for Book to get back into the ring but Book gave a sly smirk as he walked backstage

Backstage we see WWE Champion, John Cena with a steel pipe in his hand as he awaits The Rock's arrival at the arena by the parking lot

Funaki defeated Chavo Guerrero in a non title match. The ending saw Funaki roll up Chavo for the suprising win

Funaki quickly escaped as Chavo gave a look of disbelief. The commentators state that this victory was coming weeks ago

Out came Kurt Angle as he again questioned The Undertaker's right to play mind games with the man who won the Gold Medal with a broken neck. Kurt then plays down Taker's right to claim war with the man that made Shawn tap out. And Kurt guarantee's that Booker T will be put to rest tonight as a sign for things to come for The Undertaker! The lights suddenly go out as Kurt looks around again. When the lights come back on, Booker T suddenly gives Kurt a Book End as Book sends a message for later tonight

Charlie Haas defeated a jobber in singles action. The match was dominated by Haas and the ending saw Haas apply the Haas of Pain for the submission victory

A limo was seen arriving backstage as Cena went on to look to see who's inside. Suddenly, The Rock comes from behind and smashes Cena's skull straight into the limo's glass! Rock then assults Cena with lefts and rights before giving him a Rock Bottom straight into the concrete floor! Cena is busted open as The Rock leaves the scene with Cena knocked out and bloody

Bobby Lashley defeated Muhammed Hassan in singles action. The match was actually competative for Lashley but in the end, Hassan faced the Dominator by Lashley for the win

Teddy Long can be seen approaching The Rock backstage as he asks what the hell he just did. Rock says he's just going business. Teddy gets pissed and announces that tonight, The Rock will be in action....facing The Big Show!

Booker T defeated Kurt Angle in a KOTR First Round Match. The ending saw Kurt locking in the Ankle Lock before the lights go out and we hear a familiar gong. Kurt is distracted as Book rolls him up for the suprise win!

Kurt couldn't believe his luck after the match as he taps the mat in frustration. Kurt then screams out that he will get his revenge!

Backstage we can see Eddie talking to Rey about something. They head out together and that's pretty much all that's seen

The Rock defeated The Big Show in singles action. The ending saw JBL distract Show enough for The Rock to knock down the Rock Bottom for the win

Both JBL and The Rock assulted Show after the match as out came John Cena with taped up ribs and a bandaged forehead. Rocky quickly slides out as Cena catches JBL and unleashes a vicious FU to the man! Cena gives a tense look as he points at Rocky that it's game time! The show closes from there

Thread Information