Thread: Adrenaline Rush - July 15th 2009 - Live from Miami, FL

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - July 15th 2009 - Live from Miami, FL

Harvey Buckworth: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to CWA Adrenaline Rush live from Miami Florida. Tonight, is the last stop before the massive Pay Per View event Redemption and it is sure to be a fitting go home show with so much still undecided.

Shadow Equinox vs. Don de Vries

- Shadow Equinox last week severed all ties with Demon Deeds much to the fans delight.
    - Don de Vries felt robbed last week and is looking to ensure he is near the top of the list for title shots.

Shadow Equinox makes his way down to the ring, for the first time without Demon Deeds, by his side. Without Demon's constant orders Equinox seems unsure as to what exactly he should do, but he makes his way into the ring and simply waits for his opponent.

Don de Vries follows soon after, making his way down in an arrogant manner. The crowd are obviously not fans of Don as they boo him on his way to the ring, but Don simply shouts back at them.

This back and forth match starts with Don taking advantage of Equinox's uncertainty in what to do. Don targets Equinox's head in particular. Don seems to be entirely in control hitting series of suplex’s, when he decides to set him up against the turnbuckle and hit him with some huge clubbing blows. His usual arrogance begins to show though as he taunts the audience in attendance who seem to be backing Shadow tonight. This time wasting gives Shadow an opportunity to pounce, and he hits a spear on Don, immediately covering him for a long two-count.

Shadow shows his annoyance at the referee's slow count, complaining to him. Shadow then makes his way over to Don to pick him up, but Don has been playing possum! He quickly rolls Equinox up and whilst using the tights, gets a three count and the victory!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 9 minutes and 57 seconds, is Don de Vries.

The crowd gives Don a lot of heat as he rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, celebrating his win.

We go backstage now to the locker-room of the Brotherhood where Axl Storm and Kennif leBlanch are playing UFC on the Xbox 360. By playing we mean Axl is getting killed each and every time. Daren Storm is trying to offer advise as Matt Jones sits back and enjoys someone else getting beat for a change. Just as the next beating is about to begin, there is a knock at the door.

Axl Storm: I’ll get it!

Axl jumps up and tosses the controller to Matt Jones who takes over at getting beat up. Axl Storm pulls open the locker-room door and TJ Styles, The Machine and Alexa enter uninvited. The Machine is carrying a small plastic bag while TJ Styles and Alexa have their arms linked together.

Axl Storm: May we help you?

TJ Styles: No, but I have something to give you and your partner as a thank you gesture for giving us this opportunity later tonight.

Daren Storm makes his way away from the couch to see what is happening. TJ Styles takes the bag from The Machine and rummages around inside for a couple of seconds before pulling out a copy of Playboy.

TJ Styles: We bought you some gifts. Axl, for you we got one of those magazines you like.

Axl Storm: Two questions. One, Why would I need one of those magazines? And Two, Are you even old enough to buy one of them?

TJ Styles ignores the questions and hands the magazine over to Axl who reluctantly takes it. TJ Styles next looks around the locker-room but doesn’t seem to find whatever he is looking for.

TJ Styles: Since Alexis isn’t here, I’ll leave her gift with you as well.

TJ Styles then pulls out a hairbrush and hands it to Daren Storm for Alexis.

Daren Storm: I’m sure she will be delighted, it’s not like she has 700 of these already.

TJ Styles: Great! However, we do now have a problem, we ran out of money after buying those gifts so we had to improvise for the third.

TJ Styles grabs Alexa by the arm and pushes her forward.

TJ Styles: I’m giving you Alexa.

Daren Storm: Ummm…. Can I have the hair brush instead?

TJ Styles: No silly, that’s for Alexis. Trust me, Alexa is worth your time.

TJ Styles again shoves Alexa forward who instantly grabs onto the arm of Daren and refuses to let go.

TJ Styles: Thanks again guys, we’ll hopefully see you again soon.

With that TJ Styles and The Machine turn and exit the locker-room just as quickly as they entered. Daren Storm looks at Alexa who doesn’t appear to have a clue as to what is going on. Daren then turns to Axl.

Daren Storm: Wanna trade?

Axl Storm: Not really, at least I know I wont get gonorrhoea from a magazine.

Daren tries to pull away from Alexa but she refuses to let go and follows his every move.

Shaun Quinn vs. Top Dog

- Shaun Quinn was this week sporting a fake bushy beard and fake body hair before insisting on being introduced as The Giant Quinnzalaz.
    - Top Dog looks to qualify for a spot in a four man elimination match at Redemption by winning tonight.

The bell sounds, and the two combatants lock up at the collar and elbow. Top Dog gains the advantage, backing Quinn up against the ropes. He then whips him off the opposite ropes, and attempts a clothesline, but Quinn ducks under. Quinn bounces off the ropes, and flies into Top Dog for a shoulder block- but it’s as though he ran into a brick wall. Top Dog lands a few rights, then hits a side slam. On top of Quinn, he lets loose a series of mounted punches, standing up at the ref’s count of four. Top Dog then raises Quinn on his shoulder, runs to the corner and hits a snake eyes. Quinn bounces off the turnbuckle into the centre of the ring, where Top Dog bounds of the ropes and levels him with a big boot. He covers Quinn, and gets a two count. As Quinn gets to his feet, Top Dog lowers his shoulder and drives him back into the corner, hitting him with several shoulder thrusts. Quinn staggers out of the corner, and Top Dog rocks him with a pump handle slam. Top Dog waits for Quinn to get up, then grabs him by the throat. He goes for the End- but gets met with a boot to the gut. Quinn throws a series of hard rights, heads off the ropes, and hits a lariat on Top Dog, taking him down. Seeing his opportunity, Quinn sees Top Dog to his feet, then goes for the Light bringer- but gets countered with a spine buster.! Top Dog shakes off a few cobwebs, grabs Quinn and hits The End, covers him, and gets a quick victory.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 3 minutes and 11 seconds, is Top Dog.

Next we go to the backstage interview area. Orlando Maxwell is standing with a microphone in hand surrounded by Roberto, Doc Adams and Ralph.

Orlando Maxwell: The entire wrestling world is buzzing about the big main event taking place at Adrenaline Rush this coming Wednesday night. It's going to be Ultimate Pain teaming up with fellow Brotherhood member Joey Nicholas and newcomer Jay Walters taking on these three men standing next to me, the team of Roberto, Doctor Jack Adams and Ralph McCoy.

Orlando turns to Roberto.

Orlando Maxwell: Gentlemen, six men tag team matches are all about team effort and Roberto it looks like you've assembled a pretty good team here.

Roberto: That’s right Orlando, There isn't anybody else out there whom I'd rather go to war with, than these 2 men standing beside me right now. Doc Adams and I have been watching each others back since the beginning of CWA and there is no other man I trust more. Ralph on the other hand is new and I hardly know him, but any enemy of my enemy is my ally and Ralph fits that description to perfection. You see, we all have personal business to take care with each everyone of those guys and we are all looking for payback, tell him Doc.

Dr. Adams: Jamie Walters, about a month ago you decided to make an impact here in CWA at my expense. You thought it was a good idea ambushing me after my match and well, it worked, you did make an impact. But what you've failed to understand is, that every action has an equal and opposite reaction and at Adrenaline Rush, you will find out exactly what that opposite reaction is.

Orlando Maxwell: Well, it looks like Walters has chewed more than he can handle. Alright, as you know this will be a tag team competition, however I see some individual match ups taking place, one possibly could be you Ralph McCoy and the Real Deal Joey Nicholas.

Ralph McCoy: Yessum, and at this Adrenaline Rush Joey Nicholas, you'll be gettin' a preview of what's in store for you at Redemption! I’m getting sick and tired of hearing you talking about how great you are. How everything you do is so great...great at this, great at that. Well, I'll tell you this Real Deal, there's no place to run at Adrenaline Rush. I've got Roberto and Dr. Adams watching my back, so boy, you better look great, otherwise you're going to be greatly disappointed. You all better watch your behinds.

Ralph looks at Roberto for a second.

Orlando turns to Doc Adams.

Orlando Maxwell: Alright, lets talk about outside interferences. The Brotherhood are well known for not fighting fair, therefore the possibility of this turning into a 4 on 3 or 5 on 3 or even 6 on 3 is very likely.

Dr. Adams: Odds make no difference to us, we've been fighting them all our lives. If the all Brotherhood wants to get involved, that's fine with us, it's going to be just more asses for us to kick.

Orlando Maxwell: Strategy plays an important part in tag team competition, Roberto what's your game plan going into this bout?

Roberto turns to the camera.

Roberto: Well, the plan is simple. Ralphy boy is going to take care of Joey Nicholas. Doc here is going to perform surgery on Jay Walters, which leaves you Ultimate Pain all to myself and baby, I’m going to have fun abusing you. I have moves you've never seen before and I promise you this Millhouse, you're going to love every single minute of it.

All three wrestlers are getting pumped up by screaming and jumping around.

Ralph McCoy: WOOOOOOO!!!

Dr. Adams: YEAHHHHHH!!!

Ralph McCoy: The Roadrunners are the best team in the world today and we're goi...

Roberto cuts Ralph off.

Roberto: Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second...did you say Roadrunners?

Ralph McCoy: Oh ya, forgot to tell you fellas, but I took the liberty of naming our team. Every great team needs a name, so we are now know as the Roadrunners.

Roberto: The Roadrunners? noooo, no, no, no. That's not a good name at all and anyway, me and the Doc were actually discussing this before and we came to the conclusion that the Shining Rainbow would suit us so much better.

Dr. Adams: Waiiiit a minute there Roberto. I think you were the only one who thought that was a good name, in reality I think the name I came up for us is much, much better. The Graduates is what we should call ourselves.

Doc stands there all proud at the name he has chosen.

Ralph McCoy: Well, The Graduates sounds catchy and all, but I actually never graduated.

Roberto: Alrighty then, The Shining Rainbow it is.

Ralph McCoy: Well, dag gummit, I don’t know if that will work for me either.

Roberto: Why not?

Ralph McCoy: Because I’m not, you know, uhh you know, I’m not like you...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ralph looks at Adams.

Dr. Adams: Not at all.

Roberto: I have no clue what you're talking about sweetie.

Ralph McCoy: Ok Roberto, listen I meant to ask you this before...it's not like I care or nothing, but being your team-mate and all uh...you're just messing with everyone...you're just messing with all of us right...uh you're not really uh...

Roberto: What are you talking about Ralphy.

Ralph McCoy: Look man, it don’t matter to me you know ehhh ehhh...if...ehhh ehhh...you know if if....you know....I just gotta know you know.

Roberto: If it don’t matter, what's the big deal?

Ralph McCoy: I just gotta know.

Roberto: Know what?

Ralph is getting all frustrated and angry.

Ralph McCoy: You know what I gotta know, stop messing with my mind.

Roberto: I don't know what you're talking about sunshine.

Ralph puts his hands on his head and as he storms off the set all frustrated, Jack Adams leans toward Roberto.

Dr. Adams: I think he's been out in the sun tending to his chickens for far too long.

Roberto just nods in agreement.

Roberto: I hope he gets to feel better by Adrenaline Rush.

The camera fades to black before fading back in at ringside.

St. Deuce vs. Randy Robinson

- St. Deuce started his CWA career brightly but has faded in recent weeks.
    - Randy Robinson scored a shock victory last week against Top Dog in his debut.

As soon as the bell rings the lights in the arena go dark. Supernaut suddenly begins to blare through the speakers all the while spotlights zoom around the crowd, increasing in pace before finally everything goes dark again. A moment later a spotlight appears at the top of the ramp revealing two posing figures. Joey Nicholas showing off his chiselled stomach through his unbuttoned shirt his fist clenched in the air, the other; Ultimate Pain, with his World Championship belt overhead. The two begin their descent down the ramp, ignoring the crowd as they attempt to insult them. The Brotherhood soon reach the ring and quickly dispose of those already there. Nicholas hit’s the Deal Breaker on Robinson while Pain smashes his title belt across the face of Deuce, knocking him out cold. Pain and Nicholas ask for and are both handed microphones from Lindsay Monahan. Joey puts the mic to his mouth first to speak.

Joey Nicholas: Alright, alright. Time for all you obese maggots to shut your traps! The epitome of greatness, also known as Pain and myself, have something to say!

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as Joey turns his attention to Pain who has since slipped his aviators off, whilst slinging his World Title over his shoulder.

Ultimate Pain: Well, well, well. Seems old Charlie boy has decided it was in CWA's best interest to sanction a main event match involving the Brotherhood's two hottest commodities, myself and Joey. Yeah, yeah, that sounds great and all I hear you say, but it seems he managed to forget to tell us that we're also teaming up with some no-name, low-life, eh...damn, I seriously still don't know his name?

Joey comes over and whispers something in Pain's ear, to which Pain nods.

Ultimate Pain: ...So yeah, thanks to Charlie, we're teaming up with some no hoper by the name of Judy Waltzers. Are you sure that's it Joey?

Joey nods whilst smirking, clearly amused at his own joke.

Joey Nicholas: Yeah, that's definitely it Pain. Thanks to Charles' "clever" idea, we now have a chance of actually losing our first match together.

Ultimate Pain laughs a little.

Ultimate Pain: Well, that is until you look at our opponents Joey.

Joey Nicholas: Good point Pain. Even so, we don't want some chance defeat thanks to Waltzers. So for his, and our sake, lets hope CWA’s newest acquisition can step up his game because let's not forget he's not in Washed-up Society anymore. The 'Hood's advise to you Judy is to make sure you keep Adams busy whilst we beat down McCoy and Roberto respectively. We want to make an example of our opponents heading into Redemption and we can’t do that if you mess up and cost us the match!

Ultimate Pain: And of course I want my undefeated streak, the longest in CWA history in case you didn't know, to remain intact.

Joey Nicholas: It'd be pretty hard for people not to know by now I'd say, you do mention it quite a lot.

Pain narrows his eyes at Nicholas.

Ultimate Pain: Clearly someone's been spending too much time with Matt. Anyways, how about we have a little run-down on our opponents? First we have Doc Adams.

Joey looks thoughtfully at this name, stroking his chin, apparently trying to imagine who Adams is.

Joey Nicholas: He sounds familiar, tell me more Ulti.

Ultimate Pain: Oh I'd say he is quite familiar to you Joey. He happens to be the man who you beat twice, to become a two-time Lightweight Champion here in CWA.

Joey Nicholas: Ahh yes. Two of the many times I handed his ass to him! Hell even Waltzer's put a beating on him last Adrenaline Rush. I’ll actually be surprised if he even has the cojones to lace up his boots tonight!

Those in attendance boo this, showing their obvious love for Adams, as Joey and Pain chuckle at their mocking "run-down" of The Doc.

Joey Nicholas: And then of course there's my Redemption opponent, Ralph McCoy.

Ultimate Pain: Ralph McWho? I don't believe I'm familiar with him?

Joey Nicholas: Ohh, you know him. He's that slow moron that everybody loves because he's such an underdog! Between his hideous accent, and his even more horrible teeth he simply disgusts me. Don't even get me started on how he insults my intelligence. Every time I hear him speak I feel like I'm getting a little stupider.

Ultimate Pain is seen pondering this description behind Joey.

Ultimate Pain: Still isn't ringing any bells over here.

Joey Nicholas: Maybe you'll get to meet him with his back on the mat as I pin him 1-2-3 tonight. It'll be my way of telling him that he has no chance of winning my X-Fly Title.

Ultimate Pain: And maybe if he's lucky, he'll get to meet the Ullllllllltiiimaateeee...

Joey Nicholas: Too early Pain. We haven't even got to Roberto yet.

Ultimate Pain: Ahh, my old buddy Roberto. How could I possibly forget your good self? You'd think I'd get tired of getting into the ring with you, wouldn't you? But you know something, I'm not. Who could ever get tired of picking up easy victories every time they step in the ring?

Joey Nicholas: Haven't you only beaten him once?

Pain simply ignores Joey.

Ultimate Pain: Anytime I look at that card, and see myself and you in the same match, I know I'm going to walk out on the winning side.

Joey can be seen in the background with a conveniently placed iPhone in hand.

Joey Nicholas: No, seriously Pain, you've only beaten Roberto once. It says right here on my iPhone!

Pain gives Joey a cold stare.

Ultimate Pain: Really? How much time have you been spending with my brother?!

Joey continues on regardless of Pain's obvious anger.

Joey Nicholas: Hell, even Kennif has as many victories over him as you do.

Ultimate Pain: Wow, no kidding? Really? Can I see that for a minute?

Joey hands Pain the iPhone which Pain then slams onto the mat and begins to jump on repeatedly. Pain then picks the iPhone up and has a look.

Joey Nicholas: Ugh, dude...That was kind of expensive...?

Ultimate Pain: Man, not even a scratch. Whoever makes this amazingly fabulous iPhone...it's definitely Brotherhood approved!

Pain flashes a huge grin at the camera and gives it a thumbs up whilst showing the still perfect iPhone as well.

Joey Nicholas: Nice way to work in an Apple plug. That's bound to get us a raise in our contract.

Ultimate Pain: Here's hoping. Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, Roberto. All I'm going to do is wish you and your little crew of misfits luck tonight. This match may be seen to some as nothing more than a warm-up for Redemption, but the losers will have this defeat in the back of their mind at the PPV.

Joey Nicholas: All three of you better think about that when you're in the ring with "The Real Deal" Joey Nicholas...

Ultimate Pain: ...And the Ullllltiiimaaaatee...PAAAAAIIIN!!

Joey Nicholas: And I guess Jay Walters?

Pain looks puzzlingly at Joey.

Ultimate Pain: Wait...who?

However Joey is too busy climbing a turnbuckle taunting the crowd. Pain then shrugs, slides his aviators back on and joins Joey, holding his title over his head.

The CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future make their way to the ring next. Alexis leads the way as Daren Storm is still trying to pry Alexa off of his arm much to the amusement of the fans in attendance. The four make their way to the ring and climb inside. Daren Storm is restricted to only doing half of his signature pose but still makes the most of it. After several seconds of posing, Alexis is handed a mic.

Alexis: Ladies and gentlemen, last week we announced a once in a lifetime opportunity for one lucky CWA tag team. The opportunity to stand beside the CWA World Tag Team Champions, live on Pay Per View and then face them for the CWA World Tag Team Championships at a future date. We have been scouting CWA high and low and unfortunately, with the exception of the champions, the division isn’t up to much. No other team is even in the same league as the champions hence why we requested the following match up. Three teams are going to do battle, the winning team will then get that once in a lifetime opportunity. Before that however, we are going to give all six competitors one final chance to sell themselves to us.

Alexis lowers the mic as the first team make their way to the ring. Mike Rotch and Eoghan O’Neill. Rotch reaches the ring first and slides under the bottom rope while O’Neill walks up the steps and enters via the ropes. Rotch and O’Neill offer handshakes but they get ignored.

Alexis: Without putting us to sleep, why should we even care about you two?

Alexis hands the mic over to Mike Rotch who paces the ring as if trying to come up with something good to say. Finally he stops pacing and speaks.

Mike Rotch: Myself and Eoghan, we come from the same area as you two. Western Europe. I think we should look out for each other. No-one else is going to.

Axl Storm grabs the mic back off of Rotch.

Axl Storm: Firstly, we don’t care where you are from. Secondly, move the hell out of the way, you’re blocking the camera.

Mike Rotch spins around to see he is standing directly in front of the camera man and thus blocking the view.

Axl Storm: That big black thing, that’s how we appear on TV. When you stand in front of it, it cant see us you dip-shit. Your turn is over, get the next team out here.

Hardcore Hell are next to the ring. Tony Burlom and Devon Jones, two of CWA’s longest suffering talents. Here since the start, but are still yet to win a match.

Alexis: Same question.

Alexis again hands the mic over this time to Tony Burlom who doesn’t look as if he has ever held one before. Burlom raises the mic to his mouth but Alexis takes it back, turns it the right way up and hands it back.

Tony Burlom: Ohh right. Ummm, why should you pick us? Well, we are willing to do anything for this chance. We are in desperate need of a win, so please?

The Future look at each other in disbelief.

Alexis: Are you really that desperate?

Tony Burlom: Like I said, we’re willing to do anything you ask.

Alexis: Ok, I’m going to see if you actually mean that. It’s not going to make a difference in the end but, I’m curious.

Tony Burlom: Anything.

Alexis: Get on your hands and knees like a dog.

Burlom doesn’t hesitate and drops to his knees in front of Alexis who is clearly enjoying herself. Alexis takes a few seconds more to enjoy it before moving her right foot forward.

Alexis: Kiss my foot.

Burlom lowers his head and kisses without hesitating, even Devon Jones seems shocked by this. Alexis pulls her foot back laving Burlom with his head down on his hands and knees.

Alexis: And the third team?

TJ Styles and The Machine are said team as they make their way quickly and confidently to the ring.

Daren Storm: How the hell do you get this thing off?

Daren Storm is straight to the point as he bids to free his arm from the grip of Alexa.

TJ Styles: Give her a few hours, she just needs to get used to her new surroundings.

Daren Storm: If she does not let go by the end of tonight, I’ll punch her teeth down her throat.

TJ Styles: You’d punch a girl?

Daren Storm: That’s not a girl, that’s a vice grip. And yes, if needed, I would punch a girl. Equal rights and whatnot.

TJ Styles: Anyhow, I really don’t think we need to make a statement right now as we were the only team thoughtful enough to give you gifts. Soooo, we look forward to teaming with you at Redemption, after we win this match of course.

The Future exit the ring with Alexa holding on for dear life as the match is about to begin.

Hardcore Hell vs. TJ Styles & The Machine vs. Eoghan O’Neill & Mike Rotch

- Hardcore Hell are the longest serving CWA Tag Team.
    - Mike Rotch and Eoghan O’Neill aren’t far behind in terms of employment, but have only formed a team in recent months.
    - TJ Styles and the Machine look good on paper but usually fail to live up to that.

Tags were non existent as all six me went all out for the win and the future shot at the CWA World Tag Team Championships. The Machine dominated proceedings until he met his match in the form of Eoghan O’Neill. O’Neill and the Machine traded stiff shot after stiff shot for several minutes before Mike Rotch intervened and took out his own partner along with the biggest man in the match with a diving cross body from the top rope. TJ Styles got overconfident as he decided to borrow the signature taunts of the champions instead of trying to finish off an opponent. It was this lack of focus that saw Hardcore Hell get refreshed enough to hit a German Suplex into a neck breaker double team for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, in 7 minutes and 12 seconds, Hardcore Hell!

Tony Burlom and Devon Jones jump up and down and hug each other in celebration as the Future re-enter the ring. Axl Storm offers a handshake to Burlom while Daren Storm does the same for Jones, both are quickly accepted.

Jim Taylor: BAH GAWD BBQSAUCCCCCCCCEEE!!!!

Harvey Buckworth: Hate to interrupt your food seizure there Jimmy but I’ve just received word that the owner Charles Anderson is going to be addressing us and the audience here momentarily…

CW Anderson appears from behind the curtain and slowly saunters his way to the ring, accompanied of course by a large entourage of body guards. He grabs the mic at ringside to address the curious masses.

Charles Anderson: Good evening everyone, I just have a couple of things to say tonight and I’ll make them short and sweet. First off, we have a helluva main event this evening. A massive 3 on 3 tag team event featuring our top stars which should be a “slobber knocker”. *glares at Taylor

Jim Taylor: T_T

Charles Anderson: Well then, on to my last bit of information. It seems like there’s been a bit of craziness going on backstage lately and quite frankly I’m tired of it. I shouldn’t feel threatened for my own well being in my very office on a consistent basis!

Crowd cheers wildly.

Charles Anderson: SHUT UP!

Massive boos.

Charles Anderson: And lets not get this confused. I am afraid of no one here in the CWA, I simply would fire any joker who would threaten me with bodily harm. But in the interest of fairness, I am officially employing an insurance policy. A bodyguard, security…..a right hand man you could say. I scoured the rank and file of this company and found no such suitable individual able bodied enough for this task. I then thought to myself ‘Self? Who better to help you out then a man you had more beef with then just about anyone?’ In an effort to bring this man back into the company, I have offered and had signed a life time guaranDAMNteed contract to this individual. Many of you may have noticed that Ruben Johns had a little “accident” a few weeks ago, and without further adieu, I’d like to introduce you to the antagonist.

A long pause. Then the epic sounds of Holy Diver echo throughout the arena signalling the return of the one and only, Guardian Devil. GD briskly makes his way to the ring with a deadly serious look on his face as the fans appear to be in stunned silence. The former Brotherhood member shakes CW Andersons hand and borrows the microphone to address the audience.

Guardian Devil: Thank you Mr. Anderson, I appreciate the warm sentiments. OOOOOH don’t look so shocked everyone, I was always just a tweener anyhow!

The crowd boo furiously at this statement.

Guardian Devil: Not anymore I guess. Anyways….boy it is good to be back. It’s been what? About 3 or 4 months off since I was so unceremoniously suspended? Don’t worry CW, I’m not angry with you or anything, more angry with….myself and the lack of support by my team-mates. You see, this all started a few months back. I was single handedly carrying the Brother ship and quite frankly, I got tired of it. Buncha freeloaders leeching off the teet of greatness, doesn’t seem right to me honestly. Look at that guy ladouche Ultimate Pain, he’s champion now. I don’t suppose he’d credit me for any of his greatness eh? I discovered that bum, a lost soul in a sea of endlessness, that I plucked and groomed to peak ripeness under my expert tutelage. And now look, I’m here, and he’s there. Ridiculous don’t you agree? I’ll address you on a more personal basis some other time.

Charles Anderson: Absolutely agree Mr. Devil, and I saw through all that bs. That’s why I’ve brought you here and am giving you a chance to shine as your own man again.

Guardian Devil: And it’s a chance I shant squander easily. And like Mr. Anderson said, I am essentially what you would call his ‘right hand man’. Anything he wants taken care, I will take care of it. Anyone he wants taken out, well I’ll take them out. Simple as that. To that effect, I need to address a few individuals. Ruben Johns, how’s your head buddy? Don’t be offended on a personal level or anything, THAT was just business. Gotta get paid and all that…not to mention I don’t like your face.

Crowd is piping hot with anger at GD’s increasingly more ruthless comments.

Guardian Devil: Oh and you do like his face? Looking like a retarded baby seal clubbed twice over…though I guess that’s thrice now huh? Ha-ha. Ruben, obviously you’ll want your ‘revenge’ or what have you. You know where to find me, chilling in the owner’s penthouse suite of an office. I suppose I should also leave some comment on my return match this evening.

GD gets his face directly into the camera with an evil look on his face.

Guardian Devil: Amazing Shine….DEAD MEAT. Sorry, I figured while I have the live audience I may as well try my Mr. T Rocky III bit. Seriously though, who is the guy? Cdubs, is it company policy to hire bums now?

Anderson shrugs with a laugh.

Guardian Devil: Regardless, you know you don’t have a chance in hell of beating me so I’d suggest mildly, don’t show up. Save yourself and your ‘fans’ if they even exist, a violent showing from me. No one but myself and the boss would benefit from it anyhow. On that final note, I’ll just say this. I am BACK and I am here to stay.”

And with that, the Guardian Devil cracks his knuckles as he patiently awaits his next victim.

Guardian Devil vs. The Amazing Shine

- Guardian Devil is unbeaten in his wrestling career. If you want to know more, just ask him, he will gladly go into great detail.
    - The Amazing Shine meanwhile is 0-1 in his pro career and it doesn’t look good for him tonight.

Shine was at the massive disadvantage of not knowing his opponent until only a few minutes ago. That still doesn’t explain his performance though as Guardian Devil proved he was back by putting out a dominating display in a completely one sided contest. Guardian Devil got the victory with the Holy Driver.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 53 seconds, The Guardian Devil.

Holy Diver fires up again as the Guardian Devil escorts Mr. Anderson backstage to a chorus of boos.

Jim Taylor: Well it certainly looks like ol’ GD is back and he means business, Mr. Anderson certainly looks pleased with himself.

Harvey Buckworth: *in stunned silence* Bah…………gawd.

Undead by Hollywood Undead plays over the PA system next. The crowd goes into a frantic storm of boos that fill the sold out arena. Rich Stone comes out from behind the curtain and looks upon the booing crowd with microphone in hand.

Rich Stone: Quiet you ungrateful parasites, the Franchise is speaking now. Last week as many of you witnessed, Roberto and I faced off in the main event of last week’s show. A match for the ages, one that people will talk about forever. However, that may be the case there is one thing people are going to remember more than anything. That being me losing the match. Not many people are going to remember that I dominated basically bell to bell and for the fourth time in my CWA career I was beaten. Despite me thinking that the ref was counting fast for Roberto, and slow for myself. That is another discussion for another day. Now at the upcoming pay-per-view, I said I wasn’t going to use the title match I have just because it is what everyone wanted. But I guess I will use it making the title match triple threat.

The crowd erupts into cheers.

Rich Stone: Shut up you idiots. You think that I am doing this for you? You think I am doing this for upper management? The answer to both is no. One because I hate all of you, and two because I think that management is out to screw me over on the win, that’s my opinion, it may suck but they cant do anything legally about it. So at Redemption, you will see a triple threat match for the CWA championship. Between Roberto, the champion Ultimate Pain, and the uncrowned king of CWA myself.

The entrance music of Rich Stone once again plays as he takes a few more seconds atop the entrance ramp before turning and heading backstage.

The Ultimate Pain, Joey Nicholas & Jay Walters vs. Roberto, Dr. Jack Adams & Ralph McCoy

- Ralph McCoy is in his first ever main event.
    - Dr. Jack Adams is making his official return to CWA tonight.
    - Roberto last week earned a title match with his arch nemesis at Redemption.
    - The Ultimate Pain is currently seven matches unbeaten since winning the title several months ago.
    - Joey Nicholas is looking to create history at Redemption as he looks to beat McCoy and become the first man to ever be the inaugural champion of two different belts.
    - Jay Walters has only recently signed with CWA but made an instant impact by attacking the injured Dr. Jack Adams.

Harvey Buckworth: It's finally time for the main event.

Jim Taylor: It's going to be great! A lot of bad blood is going to be in that ring.

The lights dim as Supernaut by Black Sabbath begins to play. All three members of the team led by Ultimate Pain make their way out from behind the curtain, to only be welcomed by loud jeers from the fans in attendance. They all begin to look around the arena with smirks on their faces. They stroll arrogantly down to the ring as they all have fun teasing the crowd. They finally make their way inside the ring and wait patiently for their opponents.

Now it's time for the fan favourites to make their way out and the people in attendance can hardly wait for their heroes. "I'm not gonna teach...by Black Kids" blasts through the speakers in the arena and out come the team led by Roberto Superstar. The three fan favourites make their way to the ring and on their way down they make sure to touch hands with very single one of their fans. Roberto of course is accompanied like always by little Precious.

They get inside the ring and the match starts.

It seems that Jay Walters is going to begin for his team. As soon as Doc Adams sees that, he decide to start for his team as well. They circle around the ring a bit, then Walters decides he doesn't want anything to do with the Doc and decides to blind tag Joey Nicholas in. Joey gives Walters a little stare, he doesn’t seem to like Walters move, but enters the ring anyway. He and the Doc have a rich history, so this should be good.

They lock up and the Doc gets the advantage right away by body slamming Joey. Throws him to the rope and hits him with a clothesline. Doc Adams has the advantage, but Joey pokes him the eye and hit a body slam. Climbs the ropes and goes for an a flying leg drop, but Doc Adams moves out of the way and the Real Deal crashes on the canvas. Jack Adams crawls to his corner and tags Ralph McCoy.

Ralph is pumped and goes right to work. A flurry of punches makes Joey Nicholas even more dizzy than he already is. Piledriver and Ralph goes for the pin...

1...2...and Joey kicks out.

Ralph throws Joey to the ropes and for a back body drop, but Joey stops midway and hit Ralph with a huge DDT. Ralph seems out, but the former lightweight champion is too tired to go for the pin. They are both down, Joey gets up first and makes the tag for Ultimate Pain.

The Champ gets in the ring and right away delivers a powerful backbreaker and goes for the pin...

1...2...and the Roadrunner kicks out.

Ultimate Pain tries to go for the Multi Vice, but somehow Ralph gets away and makes the tag to Roberto.

The place is electric as the two bitter enemies are now face to face. They stare at each other for what it seems an eternity. Then they start to run around in a circle before locking up. Roberto gets the upper hand, putting Pain in a headlock. the current World Champion elbows Roberto in the gut and runs to the ropes. He bounces off and charges his opponent, attempting a flying cross body, but he's caught! What strength by Roberto. He tosses Ultimate Pain with a huge body slam, causing him to land on the mat with a loud thud. Pain groans as he gets to his feet and the two circle one another before they lock up again.

Pain gets the advantage this time, delivering a few knees to Roberto's stomach before hitting him with a snap mare, followed immediately by a series of stomps to the downed opponent's head and chest. Roberto manages to get a hold of Pain's foot on a stomp attempt and shoves him back, causing him to fall to the ground. The two get up at the same time. They forget to lockup this time, instead deciding to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Roberto gets the advantage again and this time tosses Pain to the turnbuckle, but Pain reverses and tosses Roberto to the other turnbuckle where the ref is standing, causing the two to collide. The ref is down and out. Roberto is checking on him and Pain takes advantage of it. He hits him in the back and tosses him to the ropes and tries to clothesline him, but Roberto is thinking the same thing. BOOM, they are both down. They are both motionless on the canvas when all of sudden, Jay Walters and Joey Nicholas decide like vultures to interfere. Adams and McCoy are not going to stand for it and come to the rescue. All four of them are now fighting on the outside.

Wait a minute, Rich Stone is coming down the aisle. He gets in the ring and hits both Roberto and Pain with The Franchise Tag. Stands in the middle of the ring and points to his waist signalling the World Title. As fast as he came in, he makes his way out, but he has made a loud impact tonight and I think his intensions are clear.

Meanwhile in the outside Jay Walters gets the best of Ralph McCoy with a cheap low blow. Makes his way back into the ring and starts beating on Roberto. Ultimate Pain seems to have recovered and goes and grabs a chair and while Walters is holding Roberto, Ultimate Pain takes a swing...WHAM...Roberto ducks at the last second which results in Pain smashing Walters instead. Roberto drop kicks Pain out of the ring and goes for the cover on Walters. The ref is just now waking up and makes his way towards them to make the count, but he is slow. Dr Adams who just had the better of Nicholas gets in the ring and stands in guard so the ref can make the count. Ralph has recovered and does the same. Ultimate Pain decides he doesn’t want a piece of them. Joey Nicholas in the meanwhile joins him as they both watch their partner getting pinned.

1.........2........3!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 29 minutes and 58 seconds, is the team of Roberto, Dr. Adams and Ralph McCoy.

They all celebrate as Pain tells Nicholas to grab his belt. They both retreat up the ramp. Roberto gets on the turnbuckle and calls them out, but they both refuse to come down the ring. Ultimate Pain maybe has lost this battle, but he still the World Champion and he knows. He lifts his World Title up in the air as both him and Roberto stare at each other from afar to end the show.

===Quick Results===
    Don de Vries def Shadow Equinox
    Top Dog def Shaun Quinn
    St. Deuce vs. Randy Robinson ends in a No Contest
    Hardcore Hell def TJ Styles/The Machine and Eoghan O’Neill/Mike Rotch
    Guardian Devil def The Amazing Shine
    Roberto, Dr. Jack Adams and Ralph McCoy def The Ultimate Pain, Joey Nicholas and Jay Walters

===On Screen Promo‘s written by===
    PS
    Paid Laid Made
    Guardian Devil
    The Brain
    Son of Sam
    Nieto
    Sonic
    God

===Matches written by===
    Son of Sam
    johnnybiggs
    PS
    God

===GFX by===
    Dr. Doom

===Matches graded by===
    The Brain
    PS
    God
    Guardian Devil
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Adrenaline Rush - July 15th 2009 - Live from Miami, FL

Uh oh, don't call it a comeback folks.

Great show all around guys.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Another good show with a fun main event. I'm liking the tag division stuff too. Also, I marked for Giant Quinnzoles.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Damn, a chair shot to the face by my tag partner. Pay per view should be fun...

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Damn Stevo, our team lost :-(
    Redemption should be epic

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Yeah, good main event guys. Really nicely written Narc.

We'll get revenge come the PPV PLM. I think Walters got quite harshly graded causing us to lose, but the other 3 put a great tandem in too so it's a fair enough result.

Grades will be up shortly.

And he scores goals...!

True Heart and Emotion

Status

how come i was harshly graded??

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ratchet

Status

Because one of the graders The Brain was on the opposing team
    lol But in all seriousness, this made all the faces look real good heading into the ppv as I feel the heels in this match had already been made to look dominant thus far

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post
    Because one of the graders The Brain was on the opposing team
    But in all seriousness, this made all the faces look real good heading into the ppv as I feel the heels in this match had already been made to look domnant thus far
    And one of the other graders was on your team.

For the record, neither of us graded any of the main event promos.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Nah, it was GD and Daren who graded the main event because of people thinking it could be unfair.

I think your relevance let you down Jay, I'd have had your score a little higher personally though. It was a close match though. I'm working on the grade thread now so it'll be up soon.

And he scores goals...!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 Guys View Post
    Yeah, good main event guys. Really nicely written Narc.

We'll get revenge come the PPV PLM. I think Walters got quite harshly graded causing us to lose, but the other 3 put a great tandem in too so it's a fair enough result.

Grades will be up shortly.
    Thanks bro, I had fun writing the main event...I think I'd like to write the main event for every show from now on.

Like I just mentioned on the Ranking thread, I honestly think ours was a better promo than the other ones I read.

Great show overall.

Danger Zone

Status

nice show everyone Redemption is goign to be great if I have promo that is actually deemed good

Ratchet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sam View Post
    Thanks bro, I had fun writing the main event...I think I'd like to write the main event for every show from now on.

Like I just mentioned on the Ranking thread, I honestly think ours was a better promo than the other ones I read.

Great show overall.
    I agree with that.
    I just reread the main event and I thouroughly enjoyed it.
    If theres not enough time for Darren or any of the other writers to write the main events for Adrenaline Rush in detail like this, I'm all for Son of sam to

God

Status

All the matches are open every week so Son of Sam can have first refusal on the Main Event each week if he wants.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information