People's Champion

Status

Do you like this idea...

Letting us in the WWE Universe vote for the guest host?s

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Do you like this idea...

Nice, well thought out post.

But in all seriousness, it could be a decent idea once or twice but just like the guest host idea in general, it'd get old quick.

Doing it once or twice could be pretty cool I guess and it wouldn't hurt WWE much since they'll probably have it be something like Ric Flair, Brooklyn Brawler, or Funaki where the winner is obvious. Or they'd just use them all eventually either way.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

That is a good idea but they'd have to put three nominees for each week. Plus they'd probably rig it a couple of times to fit a storyline in there.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    Nice, well thought out post.

But in all seriousness, it could be a decent idea once or twice but just like the guest host idea in general, it'd get old quick.

Doing it once or twice could be pretty cool I guess and it wouldn't hurt WWE much since they'll probably have it be something like Ric Flair, Brooklyn Brawler, or Funaki where the winner is obvious. Or they'd just use them all eventually either way.
    Arent all my post like that? lol.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

^ No, not really, since your spamming your own thread.

Also, you have to take into consideration the mind set of the fans. I'm pretty sure all they would do is go "JOHN CENA FTHOST!!!!" or pick someone that isn't suprising or relevant. It would be nice if they did it for a week or, like I said, let them pick from three specific nominees that they already have plans to do with. But, if they just put it in the fans decision willy nilly, it would be assorted and chaotic.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

It's a nice idea but WWE will have to pick carefully about who they choose to host on certain weeks. I would guess they with someone like Dusty Rhodes they would build up to it & try & sway the fans to vote for him to be the host to try & keep it in the storyline.

Bangin' It.

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I think that it would be best to keep surprising us on a guest host of their choosing. Plus, if we have the WWE Universe to decide, then it won't have as much hype as if they just hit us with a random guest host of their choosing.
    Nothings better than simplicity.

Status

I don't think so. I kind of like being surprised and seeing what the 'E comes up with. And like someone said, it'd probably be rigged anyway, so truthfully what's the point?

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

I don't think it'd be rigged. Just pop a poll up on WWE.com a few days before, then announce the result at the beginning of Raw.

Of course, it'll have to be WWE legends for this, since the celebs probably won't want their time wasted turning up for nothing. Could work though.

Stud Muffin

Status

You'll never get "celebrities" to agree to maybe be on a show. They get this shit booked out weeks and months in advance. Hence why the biggest celebrity so far has been........*cough* Seth Green.

I mean Seth Green is cool and everything and he did a decent job, but who gives a rats ass that Seth Green was the guest host?

Also, they are really making this whole guest host thing look really weak by basically booking the same exact way that they have been for months/years now. It doesn't feel fresh or different. Especially when you use Batista and Ted DiBiases.

Overall the whole idea of a guest host is stupid in the first place and getting to choose won't make it any better.

Also, put more thought into your posts when starting threads next time.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

WWE would manipulate the audience anyway, and you're not going to get celebrities if you offer them the prospect of not being given a large role.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

No. They would probably do what they did with Cyber Sunday and try to make you vote for who they want. There's no point in us voting if the person they want will get chosen either ways.

Chikara Trainee

Status

I'm just waiting for Sacha Baron Cohen to come on and do some improv with Santino Marella. Oh, wait, forget what I said, as I don't think it's possible for Cohen to tone it down enough for TV-PG.

Beh!

Status
    Bury or bolton depending if i'm skiving at work or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
    I'm just waiting for Sacha Baron Cohen to come on and do some improv with Santino Marella. Oh, wait, forget what I said, as I don't think it's possible for Cohen to tone it down enough for TV-PG.
    that'd be fucking comedy gold!

His stuff as ali G making a fool of government bods was some of his finest improv work.

an Boren Cohen special week with ALi G meeting Crime Time on SD, Borat Meets Koslov on ECW and Brúno with Santino on Raw!

Vintage Orton

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

I don't like it because A - it will get old quick B - WWE will rig the winner so to fit with certain storylines and C - the WWE Universe will want wrestlers to be the guest host and it will become farsical.

Billy Bitchcakes

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
    That's what I was thinking. There would be no way Cohen could tone down his act and make it entertaining enough to get a PG rating. I'm surprised they were allowed to show Robot Chicken.

Thread Information