Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triple H Behind Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger to RAW?

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Triple H Behind Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger to RAW?

At a recent WWE promotional event in Japan, Triple H put over Jack Swagger and Evan Bourne as the company's best new talent. His words must have meant something since both Swagger and Bourne were drafted to RAW this week

F4WOnline
    Well well well.... if only he would do a better job of putting the young'ins over...

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: Triple H Behind Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger to RAW?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This will just make it all the more hilarious when he squashes them.
    In a one on two handicap match wherein he is blindfolded with one arm tied behind his back.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

~** The French Kiss~**

Status

Aha kind of funny...But you would expect it from HHH..

.Best Diva Ever.

Status

Triple H wanted them to come over so he can squash them and try to get more over hahahahahaha
    ---

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Seems like WWE is finally starting to at least give some younger guys chances. Lets hope it happens.

Wii #1

Status

Triple H- the superstar people in the IWC love to bitch about no matter what he does. He could let Evan Bourne get a clean victory over him and you would still have people complaining about him.

Besides, it's just speculation that he had anything to do with them being moved.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

This may sound stupid at first but is it possible that Triple H may not squash these guys in the future?

Tommy Got Hacked

Wii #1

Status

Triple H has let himself tap out to both Cena and Benoit and WrestleMania. He let Shelton Benjamin get a clean victory over him on Raw a few years ago (when Benjamin had been in WWE for only about a year). Triple H has helped put over a lot of people. Not to mention he is great on the mic and great in the ring. He has earned in spot in WWE and does a lot to help put over people. He's not perfect (I don't like how he was booked to beat MVP with only 1 move on Raw, despite being weak from the night before while MVP was fresh), but he doesn't deserve all the crap he gets from people online who think they know what they are talking about.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
    Triple H has let himself tap out to both Cena and Benoit and WrestleMania. He let Shelton Benjamin get a clean victory over him on Raw a few years ago (when Benjamin had been in WWE for only about a year). Triple H has helped put over a lot of people. Not to mention he is great on the mic and great in the ring. He has earned in spot in WWE and does a lot to help put over people. He's not perfect (I don't like how he was booked to beat MVP with only 1 move on Raw, despite being weak from the night before while MVP was fresh), but he doesn't deserve all the crap he gets from people online who think they know what they are talking about.
    That's three names that come up from ten years at the top. I don't know that really qualifies as "putting a lot of pepole over".

Triple H takes endless abuse from fans because of how protected he is, his obvious connections to the top, how long he has been at the top, how stale he has become, and he continually needs to be one looking strong (as seen in the feud with Orton). Triple H is almost certain to break Flair's record for world title regins. He has main eventer more Wrestle Mania's than anyone else. He may have earned his spot at the top, but he's certain protected and extended with his connections.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Triple H is responsible for Swagger being called him in the first place... he's high on the dude.

Plus, he's the one who asked Evan to get Mayweather ready for the match vs Show.

So while he may be an egostical asshole at times, he can have some good business decisions sometimes!

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Triple H is responsible for Swagger being called him in the first place... he's high on the dude.

Plus, he's the one who asked Evan to get Mayweather ready for the match vs Show.

So while he may be an egostical asshole at times, he can have some good business decisions sometimes!
    To be perfectly honest, I think it would be awesome if Triple H took over creative when he retires. I know the E doesn't have "bookers" anymore, but basically, take the Head Booker role. He seems to have a strong respect for the history of the business. Pretty sure others (Jim?) have said the same thing.

The problem is that he's still an active competitor. And like history had shown a number of times, an active wrestler with significant creative input can be a detriment.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Wii #1

Status

Triple H has not main evented more WrestleMania's than anyone else. He has main evented 6 (2000, X8, XX, 21, 22, XXV). The record belongs to Hulk Hogan at 8 (I, II, III, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX).

Those 3 were just examples, you didn't expect me to name every wrestler he has put over? Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, The Undertaker. Want more?

As for connected, why don't you slam Verne Gagne or Jerry Lawler? Gagne owned the AWA and made himself the world champion 10 times (his longest reign was about 7 years, 3 months). Jerry Lawler had major influence in the USWA (he was close friends with USWA owner Jerry Jarrett and ended up buying the promotion in 1997) and held the USWA Championship a staggering 28 times. Triple H had already won the WWF Championship several times before he even started dating Stephanie, so he probably would be a main eventer still regardless of his relationship with the McMahons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Yeah, buit when does HHH put people over? Cena and Benoit were already established as either top guys or top guys for the future. That one time where he lost to Shelton on RAW, didn't he get like destroyed by Evolution the next week? Fact is that beating HHH never helped Shelton, because if he ever does lose to younger/up and coming guys, he does it in such a way that he still looks strong.

AWESOM-O

Status

Triple H has not main evented more WrestleMania's than anyone else. He has main evented 6 (2000, X8, XX, 21, 22, XXV). The record belongs to Hulk Hogan at 8 (I, II, III, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX).

Those 3 were just examples, you didn't expect me to name every wrestler he has put over? Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, The Undertaker. Want more?

As for connected, why don't you slam Verne Gagne or Jerry Lawler? Gagne owned the AWA and made himself the world champion 10 times (his longest reign was about 7 years, 3 months). Jerry Lawler had major influence in the USWA (he was close friends with USWA owner Jerry Jarrett and ended up buying the promotion in 1997) and held the USWA Championship a staggering 28 times. Triple H had already won the WWF Championship several times before he even started dating Stephanie, so he probably would be a main eventer still regardless of his relationship with the McMahons.
    Correct on WM. Sorry, I missed one of them and didn't really count IX, as I'm pretty sure Hart-Yoko was the billed main event. So Triple H is 2nd in this regard.... and looks likely to add more...

Um, are you really listing guys who were stars before Triple H as examples of who he's put over? Honestly? I mean, I guess you could make an argument for Goldberg, but the was the biggest name in the whole business for a time in the mid 90s... As the primary main eventer in the WWE for the past decade, Triple H has been in a perfect position to help build new stars by putting guys over. Its something Flair did many many times through his career, either by actually losing clean or even just by making them look like true legit threats. Yet Triple H seems to do this very rarely.

Perhaps if they were using that influence in the WWE - the biggest wrestling promotion the world has ever seen and one seen all over the world - instead of in non-national promotions more than a decade ago, people would be complaining about them to. Its a matter of context. As well, I have heard it told that Gagne's refusal to give up the spotlight is part of the reason that the AWA failed...

If you actually read my post, I indicated that "Triple H earned his spot at the top". As in, I understand he was already atop the WWE before he became part of the McMahon family. The complain that I have is that he's used that connection to maintain that spot with an eye on protecting his position rather than what might be better for the promotion itself.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Main Eventer

Status

He said the same about Punk, never squashed him and look what Punk's doing now.

If HHH likes you, you make it I bet.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I'd like to think that maybe HHH is being sincere but its just happened to many times where he's crushed up and comers, for gods sake Orton has yet to beat hhh FAIR AND SQUARE.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Triple H- the superstar people in the IWC love to bitch about no matter what he does. He could let Evan Bourne get a clean victory over him and you would still have people complaining about him.

Besides, it's just speculation that he had anything to do with them being moved.
    Damn right. The man can't win with the marks no matter what he says or does. Not that he gives a shit about them anyways...

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PY View Post
    He said the same about Punk, never squashed him and look what Punk's doing now.

If HHH likes you, you make it I bet.
    If Hogan liked you, same thing. Same with Angle in TNA (I'm willing to bet). Same with Undertaker. Flair. And any other top guy in pro wrestling history, at ANY level in ANY promotion.

Tommy Got Hacked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information