Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 501 to 509 of 509

Thread: Awesome Wrestling Photos

  1. #501

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    First time seeing photographic proof of the short lived Animal/Crush version of The Legion of Doom. They were a house show team with Crush (Currently in the early days of his Kona Crush days) set to replace Road Warrior Hawk in the tag team after Hawk left the company following Summerslam 1992. The team never made it to TV due to Animal's back injury, which then led to his exit from the company. It's an unique thing though as Crush is the only one to be a member of both Demolition and (Sorta) The Legion of Doom.


  2. #502
    Big Papa's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15,734
    Rep Power
    673929

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    That's pretty awesome. Not that Crush would have made an awesome member of LoD or anything. But that it happened and he was, at least nominally, part of both teams.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.



  3. #503

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,138
    Rep Power
    1282256
      Country                    United States

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    I had never even heard of this. It actually sounds.. Kinda decent. Maybe I liked Crush more than others though.

  4. #504
    The Flow
    Slick Mitch's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    824144
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    IMG_0254.JPG

    A very unfortunate but hilarious placement


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

  5. #505
    Curtain Jerker

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Maverick View Post
    IMG_0254.JPG

    A very unfortunate but hilarious placement


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't say I've ever wondered what his O face looks like, but I guess I know now.

  6. #506
    On Vacation
    Cloud Strife's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    6,137
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    United States

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    First time seeing photographic proof of the short lived Animal/Crush version of The Legion of Doom. They were a house show team with Crush (Currently in the early days of his Kona Crush days) set to replace Road Warrior Hawk in the tag team after Hawk left the company following Summerslam 1992. The team never made it to TV due to Animal's back injury, which then led to his exit from the company. It's an unique thing though as Crush is the only one to be a member of both Demolition and (Sorta) The Legion of Doom.

    What an awesome pic. I have never been a fan of adding replacement wrestlers into the Road Warriors (Minus The Hells Warriors version in Japan), but this would have been awesome. By having Crush join, not long removed from his run in Demolition, this would have been some what decent at the time.

  7. #507
    On Vacation

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos





    Last edited by Emerson; 09-21-2018 at 02:55 AM.

  8. #508

    Necro's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    39,736
    Rep Power
    453716
      Country                    United States

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos



    Saw this on reddit, pretty interesting seeing King Kong Bundy with hair, just looks wrong.

  9. #509
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,331
    Rep Power
    1153070
      Country                    United States

    Re: Awesome Wrestling Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post


    Saw this on reddit, pretty interesting seeing King Kong Bundy with hair, just looks wrong.
    Its like Clark Kent gained about 3 feet and 150 plus pounds I agree for a monster the head bald looks better

    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •