Thread: Smackdown Spoilers for 07.03.09

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Smackdown Spoilers for 07.03.09

Smackdown started with C.M. Punk running down the events of The Bash claiming he kicked the referee accidentally. He demands an apology from Jeff Hardy for him attacking him after the match intentionally.

Teddy Long came out and said Vince McMahon liked the way he shook things up at The Bash. He announced that Jeff will get his rematch at the Night of Champions pay-per-view. Teddy announced the main event of Rated Y2J vs. Punk and Hardy for tonight.

1. Finlay defeated Ricky Ortiz. Finlay won the short match with the Celtic Cross finisher.

Backstage. Ziggler and Maria talking about their date last night and they should do it again she wishes him luck tonight

2. Dolph Ziggler defeated R-Truth. Ziggler gets the win with his finisher. The crowd was into Truth a lot he celebrated with the crowd after his loss with music

3. Kane defeated Rey Mysterio. Rey gets huge pop followed out by Kane..rey hits 619 Kane counters the West Coast Pop and chokeslammed him for win. Khali came out with a chair and ran Kane off through the crowd.

Backstage, Chris Jericho said his rematch will be next week. He was joined by Edge, who talked about how Punk and Hardy are not on the same page and therefore will not be a challenge.

4. Cryme Tyme defeated The Hart Dynasty. JTG got worked for a while until he made a hot tag to Shad, who pinned David Hart Smith for the win.

5. Melina and Maria defeated Michelle McCool and Layla. Melina won with split leg drop on Layla.

John Morrison and Teddy Long were backstage singing Michael Jackson songs about Morrisson beating Punk last week.

6. Edge and Chris Jericho defeated C.M. Punk and Jeff Hardy. The tag champs came out first followed by Punk and Jeff. Punk sold the eye throughout the match by not taking the tag from Jeff. After finally getting the advantage, Hardy slapped Punk on the shoulder to tag him in. Punk traded back and forth offense with the champs. Punk got beat down and crawled to tag Jeff, but Jeff oversold an eye injury of his own. Punk hit Jericho with the GTS, but Edge got a blind tag and speared him for the win.

ProWrestling.net

Dolph Ziggler..... and........ Maria?

The ending to the main event sounds awesome. Good booking with Jeffy playing Punk's 'game'...

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Smackdown Spoilers for 07.03.09

No Morrison? Fucking PHAIL. He's the Friday Night Delight! And all's we get is him waxing nostaligic with Teddy about Michael Jackson? Boooo.

WAKE UP

Status

Ziggler over Truth and CT over the Harts makes me happy. Sounds like another good show.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Cryme Tyme over The Harts does not make me happy. At least they're booking a tag team feud. Ziggler's push going to the moooooooooon please! rolfRicky Ortizrolf.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Wrestling God

Status

God I hope Matt isn't injured too bad and they better push him a lot this time. With Punk a tweener and Edge in the Rated Y2J program, Matt Hardy can potentially be the top heel on the brand. It would be great for him to join in with the Jeff/Punk saga. It pushes all three, keeps things fresh, and keeps Punk a tweener. That's if he's not out though. If he is out for a few months, I think the best way to go is to put him in a feud with Taker. Best person for him to build off of imo.

Status

It's still kind of surprising that Cryme Tyme went over the Dynasty. LOL @ JoMo and Teddy singing Michael Jackson. Truth/Ziggler feud, perhaps?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I wouldn't say Truth/Ziggler feud, just a way for Ziggler to continue getting over with his push. I want to see Ziggler for with someone besides R-Truth so he can go into a program with Mysterio.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Cryme Tyme over Hart Dynasty. Really? wow.

Looks like a decent enough show. Ugh at another Kane/Khali feud. there last one was terrible & i doubt this one will be any better.

Wii #1

Status

Is "Rated Y2J" an official name or just one of these stupid nicknames that the people who send in spoiler reports used? It's annoying reading a spoiler report (or house show report) when someone makes up their own name, uses wrong ringnames, or make other mistakes.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

It looks like a counterproductive show.

Rey wins the IC title and the right to keep his mask on Sunday, he's then used on this show to get Kane over as a monster heel again.

Cryme Tyme, who hardly ever wrestle, defeat The Hart Dynasty straight after their move to the brand.

Both, on paper, seem worthless.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Thread Information