Thread: *ECW SPOILERS* Info On Four New ECW Talents

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

*ECW SPOILERS* Info On Four New ECW Talents

Quote Originally Posted by PW Insider
    Details on the latest addition to the ECW roster:

Yoshitatsu is Naofumi Yamamoto, who has worked for New Japan Pro Wrestling in the past. He's been under a WWE developmental deal in September 2008, a signing that received attention from the Associated Press at the time, played up as WWE expanding its global horizons with the signing of a Japanese talent.

Abraham Washington, who debuted a new ECW talk show segment tonight, has been working in FCW as the developmental promotion's general manager Abraham Saddam (later Obama) Washington, obviously a takeoff of President Barack Obama. Real name Brian Jossie, he had been training at former WWE developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling. He was among several talents signed to developmental deals by John Laurinaitis during a September 2008 visit.

Sheamus is Irish native Sheamus O'Shaunessy. He was trained at Larry Sharpe's Monster Factory and worked regularly in Ireland before being signed to WWE developmental in April 2007. He had been working dark matches and house shows for the Raw brand in recent months. While in Florida Championship Wrestling, he was FCW champion. He's received some media attention in his native Ireland for signing with WWE and has done some acting as well.

FCW champion Tyler Reks (Gabrielle Tuft), who debuted in a backstage vignette as a dreadlocked California surfer type is legitimately from California. He was trained at Rick Bassman's UPW school by the late Mike Bell. He was signed to a WWE developmental deal in February 2008, just a year after he wrestled for the first time. Of late, he's been in the top of the FCW mix. He does a number of high flying moves including a springboard moonsault that's dubbed "The Big Kahuna."
    Got this from PWInsider. I'm really excited of Sheamus to make the debut. Abrahama looked good as well.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status

Re: *ECW SPOILERS* Info On Four New ECW Talents

Did the Japanese guy have a match? If so, how did he look?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

He did have a match against Shetlon Benjamin that he won. Shelton showboated the whole time, then bowed to Yoshitatsu. Yoshitatsu kick Benjamin in the head, then pinned him.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status

Seems like they might push him =)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Ya Yoshi was pretty cool.

Sheamus was really really impressive

Scumbag Role Model

Status

All superstars seemed in line for a push. Tyler Reks will debut on Superstars and Abraham is yet to be in a match. He did a talk show segment
    -------
    Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status

Blah, wasn't a fan of the talk show like at all. Did like Sheamus however.

Status

I'm lovin the new star iniative.

Yoshi - Seems like he could be good. I don't have full judgment on him yet because he has only done one move.

Abraham - Really bad interview, but he seems like with a little work can be great on the mic.

Reks - Seems like he has a surfer gimmick. Can't wait to see him on Superstars against Zack Ryder.. Woo woo woo!~!
    ---

The Bad Guy

Status

I LOVE Sheamus and seeing him on ECW made me glad I watched. Reks I've heard good things about. I only seen one of his matches and I was impressed at what he can do being so jacked and all. Maybe we'll get more new faces next week.

WAKE UP

Status

SOS on ECW is fucking cool stuff. Yamamoto is also pretty damn good and I look forward to seeing how he fares.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I marked out so hard for Sheamus. Yes =]

Yoshi Moto also looked pretty good, and who knows about Rex/Recks/Reks. Abraham Washington was fucking horrible.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Excited about this to be honest. I've been waiting to see SOS since FSM did a feature on him. His debut was impressive. Nice work.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, he's worked a ton of dark matches with Jamie Noble. Drew McIntyre is getting the treatment. I would love to see him back on TV.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Wii #1

Status

That Sheamus seriously needs to go outside once in awhile. I don't think I ever ever seen someone more white and pale than him, it's like he's never seen the sun before.

I liked Abraham Washington, he just seemed a little nervous and seemed to be jumping back and forth between heel comments and face comments. He was not even close to being "horrible" though.

I will without judgment on Yoshi Tatsu until we see a real match with him, all he did was kick Shelton Benjamin.

As for Tyler Reks, meh. I have no interest in him based on his backstage segment.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Serious Business

Status

Cant wait for Shelton and Yoshi Tatsu to put on a real match.

Abraham Washington annoyed me a bit, the Bella's were no help. Looking forward to his in ring work though.

Sheamus, saw him in a Raw dark match awhile back. Was very impressed, so I was happy to see him get on TV .

Reks.... ummm reminds me of Ricky Ortiz and thats a no-no. I'm not going to judge the guy on his persona tho, I will just have to wait till his match.

Hopefully Low-Ki(or w/e they are calling him now) debuts on ECW aswell and soon.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Sheamus should do nothing but squash matches for months. He's been awful when I've seen him, with the exception of that ECW match. I'm sure he's improved under WWE, but I also think they would've taken away most of the impressive, dangerous looking moves he used to do.

The Japanese bloke will probably go the same way as every Japanese wrestler that has gone to WWE. If he struggles to get over then they'll give him some martial arts skills.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

Abraham Washington's debut was pretty horrid. They could've given him more than just the Bellas though, because a segment with them talking was never going to be interesting. Plus, the scripted jokes for Washington sucked, and that's not really his fault. He seemed very nervous, so hopefully he improves.

Reks has a good look from what I saw of him. I'm most interested in him, as Sheamus doesn't look a WWE type guy (plus his little promo sounded crappy) and the Japanese guy, as said above, will go the same way they all do.

As someone else also said, hopefully Kaval/Low Ki comes up soon.

Thread Information