Thread: Raw Spoilers July 6th

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Raw Spoilers July 6th

Here are next weeks Raw spoilers

Next Monday's Raw opens with Ted DiBiase, Ted DiBiase Jr., and Cody Rhodes to the ring. DiBiase Sr. puts Cody Rhodes in a match with Mark Henry and puts DiBiase Jr. in a match with Randy Orton.

Edge and Chris Jericho beat Primo and Carlito when Edge pinned Primo. After the match, Carlito takes Primo and throws him into the post then takes him outside and throws him over the announce table.

Mark Henry beat Cody Rhodes

Evan Bourne beat Kofi Kingston, afterwards The Big Show comes in and destroys both of them.

Randy Orton beat Ted DiBiase with the RKO.

Ted DiBiase is shown in the back screaming at his dad then slaps his dad across the face.

Mickie James and Gail Kim beat Alicia Fox and Maryse when Mickie James pinned Maryse.

John Cena and Triple H go to a Double DQ after all of Legacy interfere, Ted DiBiase Sr. announces a Triple Threat for Night of Champions with Orton, Cena, and Triple H. Then DiBiase Sr. comes out and slaps the crap out of Jr. (this may have been done after it ended)

John Cena and Triple H call out Legacy to the ring, DiBiase and Rhodes ditch Orton in the ring, which leads Orton into an F.U. and Pedigree.

pwinsider

On Vacation

Status

Re: Raw Spoilers July 6th

that sounds absolutely fucking terrible why the hell are they getting rid of legacy.. and triple threat <__________<

how is this even up already?

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Balla View Post
    that sounds absolutely fucking terrible why the hell are they getting rid of legacy
    Where does it state that they are getting rid of Legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Balla
    how is this even up already?
    Because it was taped last night

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

The fact Maryse got pinned by Mickie yet again makes me think Maryse is going over at NOC. I'm wondering whether the feud was made to help establish Maryse, and Mickie will be putting her over at the PPV. If so, then that's alright, because Mickie will be getting the title eventually anyways.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I'm guessing Balla means that the seeds are being planted to split Legacy if Rhodes and DiBiase Jr are "ditching" Orton in the ring. Even if that isn't on the taped broadcast.

More so, why are they splitting the Colons? They seemed like a pretty solid tag team and so ends that. Carlito hopefully gets a bit of a push out of this.

And he scores goals...!

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah it's pretty clear that they are gonna get rid of Legacy soon. Especially after what happened at The Bash.

Also is Kofi gonna feud with Show now? they had a match this week & now Show has come & attacked him this week? Meh... as long as the whole Cena/Show thing is over.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    I'm guessing Balla means that the seeds are being planted to split Legacy if Rhodes and DiBiase Jr are "ditching" Orton in the ring. Even if that isn't on the taped broadcast.

More so, why are they splitting the Colons? They seemed like a pretty solid tag team and so ends that. Carlito hopefully gets a bit of a push out of this.
    Because WWE having tag teams is unacceptable.

AWESOM-O

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

That show looks terrible. What's the point in Big Show destroying the US champ and a new addition to the brand?

Hopefully it's not as bad as it reads.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Status

AND OF-FUCKING-COURSE, Evan gets owned by the Big Show. :/ I'm really looking forward to Kofi and Evan, though. They're really exciting!

AND THE FUCKING MILLION DOLLAR MAN. I'm prepared to mark.

Cena to win at NOC? Fuck yes.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Ted Dibiase Snr is enough for me to get up in the middle of the night to watch that show.

I'm optimistic there wil be an angle where Ted Snr funds Ted Jnr's dream of becoming a world champion.

Heel Champion

Status

This isn't in the spoilers, but according to PWI MVP and Jack Swagger have apparently started on a feud which is focused on MVP's criminal background.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

I wouldn't say that's a step up for Swagger considering how low down the brand MVP has been recently.

WAKE UP

Status

Better report from the Observer:

Ted DiBiase Sr. was in charge. He came out as a heel, but he actually got one of the best reactions of the night as people saw him as a returning legend. He came out with Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. so he'd get a heel reaction, but the people didn't get it. Somewhere in the middle of the promo people caught on he was playing heel.

He announced Chris Jericho & Edge vs. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes for the tag titles at Night of Champions. Apparently there is a moratorium as from next week forward there can be no title matches on television until the PPV. He also announced Rhodes vs. Mark Henry and DiBiase vs. Randy Orton. Neither were happy about that news.

Edge & Jericho b Colons in a non-title match. Not nearly as good as the match on TV tonight. Ref Marty Elias was distracted by Primo, and Jericho used the codebreaker on Carlito followed by a spear by Edge and Edge pinned Carlito. Carlito turned on Primo after the match, pounding on him and throwing him over the announcers' table. Fans quickly realized Carlito was a heel.

Gail Kim & Mickie James b Maryse & Alicia Fox when Kim pinned Maryse after a kick to the face. Some really funny crowd reactions all night. Most of the people in my section at ringside were asking when did Gail Kim come from TNA. It was clear all night that a very small percentage of the fans here watch Smackdown, ECW or Superstars

Cody tried to pay off DiBiase to get him out of the match. That didn't work. Somewhere in here Ted cut a promo about how he's mad because Dusty Rhodes is in the Hall of Fame and he isn't, and he was a hell of a lot better than Dusty. He also told Cody that he was going to put him in polka dota.

Mark Henry b Cody Rhodes via count out. World's strongest slam and Rhodes walked out. Henry got no reaction coming out even though he got a good reaction not that much earlier pinning Orton. People did cheer him after winning but not like a star.

Randy Orton b Ted DiBiase with the RKO. Good match, clean pin in the middle.

MVP VIP Lounge with Jack Swagger to start a new feud. Funny line as Swagger was bragging about going to the University of Oklahoma and MVP said, "That's because you couldn't get into a better school." MVP was all over Swagger for walking out of his match against Orton and that's not something an All-American would do. Swagger said MVP attended Florida State, that is Florida state prison. He called him a phony and a fraud. MVP gave the speech about how he hung with the wrong crowd, made mistakes, paid his debt to society while Swagger acted all bored. MVP, who wasn't over at all on the first show, took off his jewelry and the place got into him pretty big. He wanted a fight, but Swagger mentioned that he doesn't fight criminals. Effective segment.
    Ted DiBiase and his dad argued backstage. I didn't get the gist of it, but probably Ted said he was trying to teach his son a lesson. Ted Jr. thought his dad set him up to fail and slapped his dad hard. This was good as well.

Evan Bourne b Kofi Kingston in a non-title match with the shooting star press. Post-match saw Big Show destroy both guys, spearing Bourne and putting the camel clutch on Kingston. Bourne-Kingston had some early athletic stuff but too fast.

John Cena did a backstage promo and was booed heavy.

HHH NC Cena to get the title shot. Cena in his promo said they would be doing a Wrestlemania match. They did a very good match, probably just under a PPV quality match. I'd say crowd was 75% pro-HHH, which was weird because in show one, HHH got a faded star reaction and Cena was the only guy in the first show who came off to the live crowd like they were a big star. Here the crowd was strong into the entire match and booed the hell out of Cena. As they were building the finish, Rhodes & DiBiase ran in to end it. Orton then said that since they both lost, he doesn't have to defend against either. Ted Sr. then said he was wrong, as he saw it that neither lost and he was ordering a three-way at the Night of Champions.
    Sounds alright to me. Show/Kofi could be an interesting fued and I really like the idea of Swagger vs MVP.

main event scene is awful, but thats nothing new
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Status

Wow, Cena was booed? He got a huge pop last night...Or is it because he was going against Hunter?

Main Eventer

Status

That crowd seemed retarded last night. Shows it in this package of spoilers as well.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

On Vacation

Status

I really hope Cena wins the belt at NOC. Then, we will finally get some great ppv main events again.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Thank God for the following things:

- Ted DiBiase Sr. hosting what looks like an exciting RAW
    - Legacy falling apart
    - Evan Bourne beating a very overrated Kofi.
    - A WM 24 Re-match.
    - Keeping MVP and Swagger active, as well as in a feud to decide future WWE Title contenders.

The Following things I can't stand:

-The WWE separating a well balanced tag team in Colons
    - The WWE fucking up Legacy even more (if that isn't already possible)
    -Face MArk Henry.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status

Primo's probably going to get released now as well.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status
      Country                    us=United States

You know what just dawned on me? For most of the night we heard Michael Cole keep saying HHH vs Cena later tonight, then suddenly he said "next week." Well, turns out it WAS later that night...but taped for next week...and he fucked it up. God, I would have loved to hear somebody yelling into his headset telling him what a complete jackass he is.

Thread Information