Thread: If Sparv Wrote for WWE (WrestleMania XXV-Present)

The Main Event Maker

Status

If Sparv Wrote for WWE (WrestleMania XXV-Present)

WWE WrestleMania XXV

*Since this is a BTB, some matches have been altered and will be explained later.

The Main Event
    Who Is Mr. WrestleMania?
    2-Out-of-3 Falls Match
    "The Phenom" The Undertaker v. "HBK" Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Championship
    "Dr. of Thuganomics" John Cena v. "The Rated R Superstar" Edge

WWE Championship
    "The Cerebral Assassin" Triple H v. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    "The Straightedge" C.M. Punk v. "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin v. "Captain Charisma" Christian v. "The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga v. "The Big Red Machine" Kane v. Kofi Kingston v. "The Fighting Irishman" Finlay v. Rey Mysterio

Extreme Rules - Matt Hardy v. Jeff Hardy

Title-for-Title
    US vs. Intercontinental
    "MVP" Montel Vontavious Porter (US) v. "JBL" John Bradshaw Layfield (IC)

To Determine the Unified WWE Tag-Team Champions
    John Morrison & The Miz (World Tag Team Champions) v. Carlito & Primo Colon (WWE Tag Team Champions)

"The Highlight of the Night" Chris Jericho v. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat w/ Mickey Rourke in His Corner

ECW Championship
    "The All-American American" Jack Swagger v. "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer

Quick Results w/ Fleshed Out Results Later

Dreamer wins in a perceived upset.

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat wins via a Small Package Cradle when Mickey Rourke pushes Jericho off the top rope. Shades of Steamboat's WrestleMania III victory.

The Colon Brothers become the Unified WWE Tag-Team Champions. Afterwards, John Morrison turns on The Miz, but not in heel fashion. Instead, he shakes the hands of both Carlito and Primo. Morrison vs. The Miz at Backlash. The next night on RAW, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Jr. of Legacy challenge Carlito & Primo for the Unified WWE Tag-Team Titles at Backlash.

"MVP" Montel Vontavious Porter narrowily defeats "JBL" John Bradshaw Layfield. When asked about losing his Intercontinental Championship, Layfield says that he will still make history at WrestleMania.

In the announced, but not displayed Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal, the following 25 participants included: Miss Jackie, Molly Holly, Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Sunny, Natalya Neidhart, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla El, Gail Kim, Eve, Maryse, Melina, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Jillian Hall, Tiffany, Alicia Fox, Tiffany, Maria, as well as the two biggest surprises of the night: Sable and Trish Stratus. Sable made an impromptu entrance and proclaimed that since she is the only Diva to be undefeated at the event that she deserved entry into the match. Despite a hard-fought contest by the other 22 competitors, the final five Divas were Mickie James, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix, Natalya Neidhart, Sable and Trish Stratus. James and Neidhart both eliminated Sable and subsequently themselves, leaving "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix and Trish Stratus remaining. Using her veteran skills and technique, Trish Stratus bested Phoenix who could not rise back from the ashes of defeat.

Extreme Rules - Matt Hardy wins and informs him that the next time they fight, it will be a "Career Ending I Quit" Match. Matt Hardy then proceeds to leave the arena.

Money In The Bank - For the first time ever, two Superstars win Money In The Bank. CM Punk and "Captain Charisma" Christian. As shocking as it sounds both men grabbed onto the briefcase and the bell rang with both men holding onto it. Being co-holders, a decision is rendered that both claims are valid. However, neither man is to impede in the process of the other winning a World Championship.

WWE Championship - HHH retains after Vince McMahon clobbers Randy Orton with a steel chair and "The Game" sticks his foot on Orton's face. CM Punk walks out and tells Hunter that he plans on sniping "The Cerebral Assassin" when he least expects it.

World Heavyweight Championship - "The Rated R Superstar" Edge retains his title, after an assist by both The Big Show and Christian. Like Punk, Christian tells Edge to keep the World Heavyweight Championship warm.

The Main Event - With two out of three falls, Undertaker's streak is more in peril than ever before. Both wrestlers show their trademark/WrestleMania style. The first fall goes to Shawn Michaels who manages to hit a sporadic Sweet Chin Music. After the three count, Undertaker rises up and proceeds to pummel Shawn within an inch of his life. The Undertaker then hits a Tombstone Piledriver and scores the second fall. The third fall goes to "The Heartbreak Kid" as "JBL" John Bradshaw Layfield returns and screws Undertaker out of his streak. Shawn Michaels celebrates until he discovers that Layfield helped him secure the victory. Shawn Michaels proves to be "Mr. WrestleMania," but at what cost?

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: If Sparv Wrote for WWE (WrestleMania XXV-Present)

This is already a fail due to Taker's streak ending. Especially to an established legend and future hall of famer like HBK.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

the fact you had JBL come down during the main event which makes it a highlight of the night is epic fail.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah. I would say the main event was the only flaw of that event.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

I hate to join in on the gang rape that is going on in this thread but since everybody is doing it, why not!

I think in theory somebody costing Taker his match against HBK could be smart if it wasn't JBL. Per example if it were say Jack Swagger (just off the top of my head) or another younger guy. He'd get a massive amount of heat and go into a long feud with Taker where he'd hopefully get booked strong and elevated to Main Event. It would also open up the timeline perfectly for Taker/HBK rematch which would be huge for a SummerSlam Main Event.

The issue is, HBK doesn't get elevated from beating Taker, JBL doesn't get elevated either, and you lose a huge gold mine for elevating a younger heel which is Taker's streak.
    lol?

Thread Information