Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM Punk comments on rumors of management conflicts and Misawa

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌

Status
      Country                    us=United States

CM Punk comments on rumors of management conflicts and Misawa

credit: pwtorch

WWE World Hvt. champion C.M. Punk says he doesn't read about himself online, but he's aware of the constant chatter that WWE management is upset with him. Punk has a reputation for rubbing people the wrong way with his personality, which creates rumors on a regular basis.

"I think the obvious one is I'm always in trouble and I'm always in the dog house. I always get a kick out of that one," Punk told The Desert Sun (Calif.) newspaper. "I think that's been constant for three years now; (that) I'm in trouble, I pissed somebody off."

On the June 15 eisode of Raw following the death of Japanese legend Mitsuharu Misawa, Punk wrote Misawa's name on his ring gear to honor Misawa. Punk says he was "pretty devastated" by Misawa's death earlier this month.

"I don't think I could have been a bigger fan of the guy. I was a big fan of all the All Japan wrestlers from the '80s and '90s," Punk said. "Being 46 years old, he obviously died way too early."

Punk also talked about the live vs. TV experience for WWE fans to promote the July 2 house show in Palm Springs, Calif. Punk is scheduled to face Jeff Hardy on the house show card.

It's interesting how he side-stepped the "dog house" comments and didn't really confirm or deny them, but it sure doesn't seem to me like WWE is mad at him. He wins MITB, goes over one of the top stars in the company (Jeff), and wins the World Heavyweight Championship. If that's punishment in WWE, I would try to get in trouble as much as possible.

Takes life. Seriously.

Status

Re: CM Punk comments on rumors of management conflicts and Misawa

I haven't heard any "dog house" rumors lately. The guy is the World Heavyweight champion and is finally getting a push that is decently booked. Having him on commentary is a treat because he has a very natural voice and Punk just comes off as knowing what he is talking about. No clue how that makes him in the dog house, one fucking nice ass dog house if you ask me.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Punk is greatness. Really like this guy.

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌

Status

I don't see how he doesn't read about himself online. If I was famous, I would prolly read about myself all day tbh.

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

Quote Originally Posted by REQUIEM View Post
    I don't see how he doesn't read about himself online. If I was famous, I would prolly read about myself all day tbh.
    Exactly.

I google myself all the time.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

World Champion

Status

Of course he's not in the dog house, do you really think he'd be world heavyweight champion if he was?

If he was, he'd be doing dark matches.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I've never understood where those rumours started from at all. Everything I heard about him before hie entered WWE was that he was very respectful of everyone, especially the legends and never let his in-ring character spill over to the backstage area... Then all of a sudden he was having backstage rows with Arn Anderson. If that was the truth, I'd actually put it down to Anderson and not Punk, as Anderson's always come across to me as someone witha chip on his shoulder in interviews I've seen.

Either way, he's obviously not in the dog house right now, he's the World Champion and fueding with arguably the most over man in the company.

Vintage Orton

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

I'm not Punk's biggest fan and dislike his "gimmick" but I have never heard of any such rumours. I'm sure he is one of the guys for the future hence him getting his MITB wins and World Title pushes.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    I've never understood where those rumours started from at all. Everything I heard about him before hie entered WWE was that he was very respectful of everyone, especially the legends and never let his in-ring character spill over to the backstage area... Then all of a sudden he was having backstage rows with Arn Anderson. If that was the truth, I'd actually put it down to Anderson and not Punk, as Anderson's always come across to me as someone witha chip on his shoulder in interviews I've seen.
    Even Punk will admit he's rebellious to authority. Which that along with his look can annoy some people. The whole doghouse was created by the IWC every time CM Punk lost. Early on, every single time he lost, I would see a new thread about how Punk must be in the doghouse. It's all bullshit.

As for Punk not checking up on himself online, why would anyone? For one, you're incredibly busy. Then two, most of the news is either total lies, taken out of context and blown out of proportion or you already know about it so there's no reason to read on it.

WAKE UP

Status

I really wish Punk would stop playing to the internet fans...
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Thank god a WWE star mentioned Misawa.

Anyway, you realize, none of the management hated him, it was guys like HBK and HHH who didn't see much in him from the beginning and constantly tried to influnce people to put him down. We all know the power the two of them have.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent© View Post
    Thank god a WWE star mentioned Misawa.

Anyway, you realize, none of the management hated him, it was guys like HBK and HHH who didn't see much in him from the beginning and constantly tried to influnce people to put him down. We all know the power the two of them have.
    If that was true, then why did they allow Punk to be on their Survivor Series team to get the biggest reaction on the team? If they had such a problem with Punk, then their backstage pull must not be too much seeing how successful Punk has been in the WWE.

Believe it or not, but Triple H isn't to blame for everything. :>_>:

WAKE UP

Status

Yeah, I thought they were the two who pulled for them to sign him.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent© View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Jim. That seems highly doubtful considering the fact that he was on their Survivor Series team and they allowed him to bask in the glory of the moment when he got such a huge reaction from the fans, rather than muscling in and stealing the heat.

I also reckon the fact Punk used a modified Pedigree way back when gives Triple H a hardon for himself.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

It's the dog house on the left, the one with the LCD TV, your choice of PS3/360/Wii, All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and everything under the sun. It's called working for the WWE >_>.

AWESOM-O

Chikara Trainee

Status

All I'm gonna say is Randy was never suspended for his wellness failure and his numerous issues with anger. He's our world champ.

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DreConSmith View Post
    All I'm gonna say is Randy was never suspended for his wellness failure and his numerous issues with anger. He's our world champ.
    This guys is right. Randy is an incredibly nice guy. I remember hearing about Randy leaving brown paper bags full of goodies for some of the other wrestlers. I've never heard of CM Punk leaving random gifts for other people.

I always wondered what was in those bags though...

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Don't mind punk and hopefully one day he wins the world/wwe title in a non-cowardly way, that's the only way he'd be considered a credible world/wwe champion

Main Eventer

Status

Why do I remember hearing HHH and HBK were the one's that wanted Punk in the WWE? I remember there was a dispute about Punk using the Plunge but tat's it?

Anyway, I found it funny how that smark fan was basically shoving that Misawa sign into Punk's face las night, and Punk jus ignored him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information