Thread: CIW - Championship International Wrestling

Status

CIW - Championship International Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Backstory
    Championship International Wrestling (CIW) is on the rise and is a cult level federation. CIW wrestles internationally and is one of the best recognized Indy promotions. It's roster is one of the best and has an exciting main-event line up. CIW is ran by a former Indy star, James Johnson. James has been offered contracts by WWE and TNA, but has declined and declared to stick with roots and ride CIW out. Of recently, CIW has signed it's first 5 written contracts ever. James Johnson has plans to try to sign as many of his open contracts to written contracts.

Written Contracts Only:
    Roster:
    Mistico - Face
    Matt Sydal - Face
    KENTA - Face
    Rob Van Dam - Tweener
    Chuck Taylor - Heel
    Milano Collection AT - Heel
    Refs:
    Will Karl
    Mike Nozac
    Backstage Interviewers:
    Mary Crane
    Greg Williams
    Ring Announcer:
    Tim Horetta
    Announcers:
    Mike Shackles
    Jared Cross

(Crest hope you don't mind I stole this from you )
    Titles:
    CIW Champion - Mistico
    CIW Z Champion - Delirious
    CIW Tag Champions - Murder City Machine Guns

Official Site:
    www.ciwrestling.com

Schedule:
    Every Tuesday - Tuesday Night Damage Zone, Can be watched for free on www.ciwrestling.com
    Every Month on a Sunday - Pay-Per-View, Can be bought and watched on www.ciwrestling.com
    (Locations TBA...)

Quote Originally Posted by CIW Archive
    ---

Status

Re: CIW - Championship International Wrestling

Matches Announced For Next Tueday Night Damage Zone

CIW Championship
    Mistico(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Non-Title Match
    Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

Non-Title Match
    Murder City Machine Guns vs. The Briscoes

Predict...........
    ---

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Lol nope, I don't mind. Everyone feel free to use that style for your champions if you want. I probably got it from somewhere, I just remember fooling around in Photoshop and threw that style together so it's nothing too special. A lot better, I think, then the KyKy championship pics and then their names that I'm so used to though.

Anyway, not much to comment on at the moment, but the guys you have contracted are nice. As long as the shows are good, that's my motto.

CIW Championship
    Mistico(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Non-Title Match
    Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

Non-Title Match
    Murder City Machine Guns vs. The Briscoes

Status

Quote Originally Posted by www.ciwrestling.com
    Breaking News!!:
    CIW has landed a new written contract with Milano Collection AT. James Johnson has plans for Milano and is going to use him as a cocky heel. Is this a sign of more written contracts to come? Check www.ciwrestling.com every day for roster updates.
    ---

Status

CIW – Championship International Wrestling
    Live from the Springfield Turnverein in Agawam, Massachusetts
    Tuesday Night Damage Zone
    Only on WWW.CIWRESTLING.COM

A couple pops of Pyro blasts off near the entrance way. The crowd starts to cheer as that is the sign the show is beginning. The Springfield Turnverein is packed to its fullest. The camera shows the crowd and then zooms into the announce table. Jared Cross is sitting next to Mike Shackles, both are in suits. Jared Cross is a former Indy wrestler turned into Announcer. Mike Shackles has a love for the wrestling business.

Mike Shackles: Hello everyone who is watching us via stream on www.ciwrestling.com!
    Jared Cross: We are in a sold out Springfield Turnverein and boy do we got a heck of a show for you tonight.
    Mike Shackles: Why yes we do, and James Johnson, will have a major announcement that will affect all of the CIW tonight.
    Jared: I wonder what it is, but let’s get started and what a way to kick off the show with KENTA vs. Milano Collection AT.

KENTA’s music hits.. (YouTube - KENTA's ROH Theme)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, KENTAAA!

KENTA comes out and makes his way to the ring. The crowd cheers for KENTA as he slides into the ring. He stands in the center of the ring and jumps up and down a bit. His music stops. Milano Collection’s music hits.. (YouTube - KENTA's ROH Theme)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, Milano collection AT!

Milano comes out to boos. Milano taunts a little to the crowd and then slides into the ring. KENTA stares at Milano and Milano taunts to KENTA and KENTA ignores. Milano’s music stops and they stare each other down. Will Karl will ref this match. He calls for the bell. DING DING DING!

KENTA vs. Milano Collection AT
    The two circle each other in the ring and they grapple each other. Milano slides under one of KENTA’s arms and grapples the back of KENTA. He drops down and goes for a roll-up pin. 1.. Kick out. KENTA kicks out quickly but Milano is still on the attack as he stomps on KENTA. KENTA gets up and Milano kicks him in the mid-section. He hits the Italian Revolution! 1..2..Kick out. KENTA kicks out. KENTA is down and Milano gets up and continues to stomp on KENTA. He drops down and locks a head-lock on KENTA. The fans clap for KENTA to get out. KENTA stand after in the hold for a bit. He elbows Milano in the abdomen. Milano holds his stomach and KENTA bounces off the ropes. KENTA hits a huge Busaiku Knee kick! Milano looks out cold. KENTA stalks his prey as Milano slowly gets up. Milano turns and gets kicked in the mid-section. He puts Milano on the shoulders, he’s gonna go for the Go 2 Sleep! But, Milano slides off his shoulders, he bounces off the ropes and KENTA turns to get hit with an Armani Shoe exchange. KENTA is down and is holding his head. Milano gets up, he picks up KENTA and is holding his head. He shouts in KENTA’s face talking trash then slaps the taste out of KENTA’s mouth.

Mike Shackles: That is total disrespect to the well respected KENTA.

Milano taunts to the crowd. Milano turns back to KENTA and picks him up to his feet. Milano runs and bounces off the ropes. But, KENTA kicks Milano in the mid-section and stops him in his tracks. KENTA hits a Falcons Arrow and pins! 1..2..Kick out. Milano manages to kick out. KENTA stands and the crowd cheers for KENTA. Milano gets up and KENTA performs the KENTA combo! Milano drops to his knees and KENTA hits a devastating Koutoubu Kick! Milano is down and holding his head. KENTA picks up Milano Collection AT and puts him on his shoulders, he hits a big Go 2 Sleep! KENTA covers, 1..2..3! KENTA wins! KENTA wins!
    The bell rings and KENTA stands up and gets his hand raised by Will Karl. His music hits. The fans cheer as KENTA has his arm raised. He slides out of the ring and walks towards the curtain and exits. His music stops and Milano is still in the ring hold his head.

Jared Cross: That was a heck of a match and I can’t wait to see more from both of these stars in the ring in the future.
    Mike Shackles: And something is telling me that we haven’t seen the last of these two in the ring together.

James Johnson’s music hits.. (YouTube - Seether Sold Me Video)...

Tim Horetta: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the owner of the CIW, James Johnsonn!

James Johnson gets a huge pop. He walks down to the ring in a grey suit and slaps the hands of some fans.

Jared Cross: Well Mike, here comes that announcement we’ve been waiting for.
    Mike Shackles: Yup and I can’t wait to find out what it is.

James Johnson has a mic and walks up the stairs and gets in the ring. His music stops and he stares at Milano holding his head in the ring.

James Johnson: Milano, get out of my ring!

He stomps Milano and pushes him out of the ring with his foot.

James Johnson: Now that the Ginny is out of the ring, let’s get down to business.

Crowd Cheers

James Johnson: Well, The announcement is that we have agreed to another written contract with a major, major star.

Crowd cheers epicly

James Johnson: So, make sure you are watching next week because he makes his debut. He will be facing the loser of tonight’s main-event and then whoever wins that will go on to face the winner of tonight’s main-event for the CIW Championship on the next Pay-Per-View, Blood, Sweat, and Tears!

Crowd Cheers epicly and James Johnson’s music hits. James exits the ring and walks toward the curtain and exits as the crowd cheers. The fans settle down and the next match is about to start.

Jared Cross: Well, I guess we are getting a former WWE world champion!
    Mike Shackles: Oh my god, the possibilities are endless of who it could be!

The Briscoe Brothers’ music hits.. (YouTube - Lynyrd Skynyrd- Gimme Back My Bullets)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, Jay and Mark Briscoe, The Briscoe Brothersss!

The Briscoes come out. The crowd boos The Briscoes. The Briscoes walk down and ignore the boos from the crowd. They slide into the ring and pose and taunt the crowd. Their music stops and they slap each other’s hands. Murder City Machine Guns’ music hits..
    (YouTube - 311 - Beautiful Disaster)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing the CIW Tag Team Champions, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, The Murder City Machine Gunnnssss!

MCMG gets a huge pop. They come out holding their Tag titles over their shoulders. They come down with a lot of energy and slap hands with the fans. They run down to the ring and slide in. They bump each other’s chest. They give the tag titles to the ref and get ready for the match to start. Chris Sabin starts off for MCMG and Jay starts off for the Briscoes. Ref calls for the bell, DING DING DING!

The Briscoe Brothers vs. Murder City Machine Guns
    Chris Sabin locks up with Jay. Chris Sabin gets Jay in a headlock. Jay punches Sabin in the ribs. Sabin looses up the headlock, Jay gets out and bounces off the rope. Chris Sabin punches him in the mid-section, Jay holds his stomach in pain. Chris Sabin hits an Enzugiri. Jay falls and Sabin goes for the cover, 1..2..Shoulder up. Jay manages to get his shoulder up. Chris Sabin gets up and picks up Jay. He stands Jay up and bounces off the ropes and hits a devastating Lariat. Chris Sabin picks up Jay and Irish whips him into the corner where his partner Alex Shelley is. Sabin runs toward Jay and hits a corner Yakuza kick. Sabin tags in Shelley. Sabin puts Jay on his shoulders and Shelley is on the top rope. Sabin and Shelley then hit a punishing Air Raid. Shelley goes for the cover and Sabin goes to stand on the apron. 1..2..Mark Briscoe breaks up the pin. Mark Briscoe picks up Shelley and Sabin tries to come in the ring but the ref stops him. Mark hits an Uranage! Mark goes back to stand on the apron. Jay falls onto Shelley for the cover. 1..2..kick out. Shelley manages to kick out at the last second. The crowd cheers.

Jared Cross: After that Uranage, I’m surprised Shelley kicked out!

Jay gets up and stumbles. Shelley is down holding his head on the mat. Jay falls toward Mark who is reaching out for the tag. He manages to reach Mark’s hand and Mark runs in with a lot of energy. Jay rolls out of the ring and Mark stomps on Shelley’s head several times then taunts the crowd and the crowd boos. Mark drags Shelley towards the side. Mark goes to the apron and hits a Slingshot Double Foot Stomp. Mark getting really vicious here, mounts on top of Shelley and starts pounding fists down to the forehead of Shelley. Shelley is busted open and is starting to bleed. Jay looks at his fists. They have Shelley’s blood on them, he smiles. He gets up and picks up Shelley. He puts Shelley up oh his shoulders with Shelley’s stomach facing up. It looks like Mark is going for the Cutthroat Driver! Chris Sabin runs in and kicks Mark in the mid-section, Mark drops Shelley. Sabin leans against the ropes, Jay hits lariat on Sabin and it knocks Sabin outside of the ring. Jay follows and continues the attack on Sabin! Meanwhile in the ring, Shelley gets up and Mark turns, Shelley grabs Mark and hits a big Shellshock! Shelley goes for the cover, 1..2..3! Shelley picks up the win for his team.
    Mike Shackles: What a match!
    Jared Cross: I know that Briscoes will be looking for a rematch.

Murder City Machine Guns’ music plays and Jay turns to the ring looking at the bloodied Shelley standing in the ring with the ref raising his hand. Jay turns back to Chris Sabin who is down holding his head on the wooden floor. He picks up Sabin by the hair and hits a big Jay Driller! Shelley gets out of the ring and runs toward Jay, but it is not in time. Jay backs up and Shelley goes to his knees and sees if his partner is alright. Sabin is bloody and Jay smirks as he looks at what he has done.

Mike Shackles: That was unnecessary, the Murder City Machine Guns won fair and square and Jay is just being a sore loser.
    Jared Cross: What a Jay Driller that was.

Shows replay of the Shellshock then the Jay Driller. The camera cuts to backstage of RVD doing the splits on two chairs and it looks like he is meditating.

Jared Cross: RVD getting ready for his big match tonight against Mistico for the CIW Championship!

The camera then cuts to a backstage locker room. Delirious peeks into the scene and tip toes into the scene with his Z title draped over his shoulder. He looks into the camera and grabs it and brings it up to his eye and shakes it. He pushes the camera back. He puts his finger up to his lips and tells the viewers to “Shh”. He tip toes out of the scene. The scene fades to black and then cuts to the announce table.

Mike Shackles: Well.. I wonder what was up with Delirious there.
    Jared Cross: I love Delirious! You never know what to expect next!

The camera cuts to the entrance way. Chuck Taylor’s music hits.. (YouTube - hey sandy cover polaris)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, Chuck Taylorrr!

Chuck Taylor comes out to boos. Two fans cheer in the front row. He walks by a kid and yells in his face.

Chuck Taylor: AHHHHH!

The kid looks about 5 and runs to his dad crying. Chuck Taylor walks by the two fans. He points to one of them.

Chuck Taylor: You, go jump off a bridge!

He looks to the other one and points toward him.

Chuck Taylor: Go kill yourself!

Chuck Taylor slides into the ring. He walks over to the side of the ring and stands on the bottom rope, holding the top rope and lets out a big roar at two little girls playing patty cake.

Chuck Taylor: ARGHHHHHH!

The two girls run to their mom crying and frightened. Chuck Taylor gets a mic from CIW staff. His music cuts and stands in the middle of the ring laughing.

Chuck Taylor: Tonight you should all be proud that you get a shot to be in the ring with Chuck Taylor! That’s right I’m going to select one member of the audience to get in the ring and wrestle me. Alright so who’s it going to be?!

Chuck walks over to the side of the ring and points at a fat lady of African American descent.

Chuck Taylor: How ‘bout Awesome Kong in the front row!? Nahh.

Chuck Taylor walks over to the other side and points to a child.

Chuck Taylor: You kid want to face good ol’ Chuck Taylor?!

The kids looks very frightened and runs to his dad. Chuck smirks.

Chuck Taylor: That’s right. No one is going to get a shot to face good ol’ Chuck Taylor.

Chuck turns his head to the two fans who cheer him.

Chuck Taylor: Why are you still here? Didn’t I tell both of you to kill yourselves? Go die! I want them kicked out! Anyways, no one is getting a shot at me, you people don’t deserve it!

Suddenly El Generico runs into the ring and stands behind Chuck Taylor and the fans start to cheer. Chuck does not know he is there.

Chuck Taylor: You people cheer now? All of you should go jump off a bridge, please!

El Generico: Ole!!!!

Chuck Taylor turns around and El Generico kicks him in the mid-section and hits a big Brainbuster DDT! Chuck Taylor looks out and the fans go crazy for El Generico. El Generico’s music hits.. (YouTube - PWG El Generico Music Video)... El Generico slides out of the ring and celebrates with the fans. The camera cuts to Mistico with the CIW Championship over his shoulder backstage. Mistico stares into the camera.

Mike Shackles: That man will be defending his title against Rob Van Dam tonight!
    Jared Cross: Yea, it should be a heck of a match.

The camera cut back to the entrance way. Matt Sydal’s music hits.. (YouTube - Evan Bourne - Theme Song)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, Matt Sydallll!

He runs out and the fans cheer. He gets a huge pop. He runs down to the ring and slides in. He jumps up and down in the middle of the ring. His music cuts and he stares down toward the entrance. Delirious’ music hits.. (YouTube - Hecate Enthroned 「The Pagan Swords Of Legend 」)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, The Z Champion, Deliriousss!

Delirious crawls out on his hands and knees with the Z title strapped around his waist. He gets a big pop. He gets a sudden burst of energy and jumps up really high from his hands and knees to his feet. He runs down toward the ring and runs around the ring twice. He slides in and holds the Z title up. His music cuts and he hands the title to the ref. The ref calls for the bell, DING DING DING!

Delirious vs. Matt Sydal
    The bell rings and Delirious starts to do somersaults around Matt in the ring. Matt shrugs his shoulders and watches him. Delirious stops and looks up at Matt. Matt stares at him and all of a sudden, Delirious hits a leaping lariat. Matt Sydal gets up quick and Delirious Irish whips him into the corner. Delirious runs over and hits a Never Ending Story. It’s clothesline after clothesline in the corner and Matt Sydal drops to his butt and is sitting in the corner. Delirious runs to the other corner and runs back going for a Panic Attack, Matt Sydal moves out of the way and Delirious’ knee hits the pole!

Jared Cross: Oooh, that’s gotta hurt.

Delirious falls and crawls into the middle of the ring on his hands and knees. Matt Sydal runs up to Delirious and stands on his back. He hits a Standing moonsault and lands right on the back of Delirious. He turns Delirious over and goes for the pin, 1..2..Kick out. Delirious manages to kick out. Matt Sydal gets up and waits for Delirious to get up. Delirious gets up and turns and Matt Sydal hits a spinning back kick to the chest of Delirious. Delirious falls, but Matt Sydal picks him up quickly and Irish whips him into the corner. Delirious holds the ropes to stay up. Matt Sydal runs over and gets on the top rope. He stands on the shoulders of Delirious and Delirious starts to stumble toward the center of the ring and Matt Sydal hits a big shoulder stand DDT! Delirious’ head hits the mat hard and Matt Sydal goes for the pin, 1..2..shoulder up. Matt Sydal gets up and he picks up Delirious. Delirious punches Matt in the mid-section and slides out of the ring and starts to run around the ring screaming.

Delirious: Arhhghghghgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Matt Sydal stands in the middle of the ring and watches. Matt shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

Mike Shackles: What is Delirious doing?!
    Jared Cross: Whatever he wants Mike.... Whatever he wants.

Delirious slides back in the ring and runs at Matt Sydal and hits a leaping lariat. Both men get back up quickly and Delirious hits a Cobra Clutch to a backbreaker. Delirious covers, 1.. kick out. Delirious crawls to the corner on hands and knees. Matt Sydal gets up and stares at Delirious. Delirious pounces at the left leg of Sydal! He bites it Sydal tries to kick him off but Delirious won’t let up. Matt Sydal kicks Delirious in the face with his other foot and Delirious releases and looks out after that hard kick. Sydal covers, 1..2.. Kick out. Sydal picks up Delirious by his dreads from his mask. He bounces off the rope and goes for a lariat, Delirious ducks and is going the Chemical Imbalance II! He lifts but Matt Sydal lands on his feet. Sydal hits a spinning back kick to the chest of Delirious and Delirious falls back. Matt Sydal goes to the top rope and it looks like he’ll be going for the Shooting Sydal Press! But Delirious gets up and Sydal hits a diving DDT. Delirious looks out cold, Matt drags Delirious into position and goes back to the top rope. He hits a perfect Shooting Sydal Press! He covers, 1..2..3! Sydal gets his hand raised by the ref, Will Karl!
    Sydal stands and his music hits. The crowd cheers. He gets up. Delirious is getting up and is handed his Z title. He holds it by his teeth. Sydal sticks out his hand. Delirious accepts and shakes it. Delirious lifts Sydal’s arm.

Mike Shackles: That was a heck of a match!
    Jared Cross: These two were quite enjoyable to watch.

The camera cuts to Chuck Taylor looking very angry backstage.

Chuck Taylor: El Generico, you like to sneak attack people? Well I just got done talking to James Johnson and me and you are going to meet in the ring next week. So be ready El Generico.

The camera cuts to James Johnson sitting at his desk looking into the camera.

James Johnson: I hope you all enjoyed the show thus far. Make sure you tune in next week to see who our new star is. Now ladies and gentleman, enjoy the main event. See you next week.

Camera cuts to the entrance. Rob Van Dam’s music hits.. (YouTube - Rob Van Dam Theme)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, the challenger, Mr. Tuesday Night, Rob Van Dammmm!

Rob Van Dam comes out to a mixed reaction. He does his thumbs taunt and walks down very casually toward the ring. He slides in and does his thumb taunt again.

Rob Van Dam: R... V.... D!

His music stops and Mistico’s theme hits.. (YouTube - La quinta estación - Me muero)...

Tim Horetta: Now introducing, the CIW Champion, Misticoooo!

Mistico comes out to cheers with the title strapped on his waist. He walks down and slaps the hands of the fans. H slides in the ring and goes to the top turnbuckle. He holds his title above his head and jumps down. His music cuts and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the title up to the crowd and he calls for the bell, DING DING DING!

Mistico © vs. Rob Van Dam – CIW Championship
    The two circle each other in the ring. They grapple each other and RVD kicks Mistico in the mid-section. RVD bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick on Mistico. Mistico falls. RVD goes for the pin, 1.. kick out. RVD picks up Mistico by the mask. He goes to kick Mistico but Mistico catches the kick, RVD comes back with another kick from his other leg and knocks Mistico down. He goes to the top rope and goes for a split legged moonsault, but Mistico moves out of the way! Rob Van Dam holds his mid-section and Mistico gets up fast. RVD gets up slowly and Mistico bounces off the ropes and hits a flying head scissors. RVD gets up again and Mistico hits a high elevation hurricanranna. RVD gets up again and Mistico hits a tilt a whirl arm drag! RVD stumbles up to his feet and this time gets hit with a tilt a whirl hurricanranna! Mistico goes up to the second rope and faces the crowd and he beats his chest. Crowd cheers epicly.

Mike Shackles: Mistico is on a roll!

RVD sees Mistico and crawls toward him. RVD pulls Mistico’s left foot out from under him and Mistico’s face hits the top turnbuckle.

Jared Cross: Never take your eye off the target and Mistico just learned that.

RVD continues to stomp on Mistico holding the top rope. RVD jumps up to the top rope and Mistico gets up slowly. Mistico gets up and stumbles toward the center of the ring and he turns around. RVD jumps off the top rope and hits a missile toe dropkick! RVD connect and goes for the pin, 1..2..shoulder up. RVD gets up and bounces off the ropes and hits a rolling thunder! RVD goes for the pin again, 1..2..shoulder up. Mistico gets his shoulder up again. RVD then hits a springboard spinning legdrop. He goes for the cover again, 1..2..shoulder up!

Jared Cross: What is it going to take to put out Mistico?!
    Mike Shackles: Mistico has the will of a champion and Mistico will not go out easy!

RVD looks frustrated. He throws a couple shots to the head of Mistico and then hits two quick spinning legdrops. He goes for the cover once more, 1..2..shoulder up again! RVD looks even more frustrated and in somewhat disbelief. RVD gets up and bounces off the ropes and goes for a rolling splash, but Mistico moves out of the way! RVD gets up on his hands and knees and holds his ribs with one hand. RVD crawls to the ropes and rests on the second rope. Mistico gets up and runs and bounces off the opposite side of ropes and hits a tiger feint kick! RVD holds his face and stands up. RVD sees Mistico on the apron and he runs after Mistico. Mistico ducks and pulls the top rope down. RVD falls outside the ring and crashes on to the wooden floor! Mistico hops back into the ring and then hits a Corkscrew Pescado! Mistico falls into the crowd and gets back up. He takes RVD by the hair and slides him back in the ring and Mistico follows. Mistico stands up and kind of stumbling. He picks up RVD by the hair but RVD punches him in the mid-section as he is getting up. RVD bounces off the ropes and Mistico falls to his stomach, RVD jumps over and as RVD is coming back, Mistico stands up and kicks him in the mid-section. Mistico bounces off the ropes and hits a rolling Yoshi Tonic! 1..2..RVD kicks Mistico in the face and Mistico falls back.

Jared Cross: Ooh, I thought Mistico had RVD there!

RVD rolls backward and stands up. Mistico does the same and the two are at a face off. The two walk toward each other and RVD kicks him in the mid-section quickly then comes back with a superkick. Mistico falls and looks out. RVD jumps up to the top rope and goes for a Five Star Frog splash! Mistico moves out of the way and RVD crashes and burns on the mat. RVD holds his chest and winces in pain. Mistico rolls up to his feet. Mistico picks up RVD and goes to Irish whip him, but RVD reverses with an Irish whip of his own. Mistico bounces off the ropes and RVD goes for a lariat, Mistico ducks and hits the La Mistica!!!

Mike Shackles: La Mistica! La Mistica! La Mistica!

RVD taps quickly and the ref tells Mistico to get off! Mistico gets his hand raised!
    Jared Cross: What a match that was. That was impressive.
    Mike Shackles: These two laid it all out on the line, here tonight!

Mistico’s music hits and he is handed the CIW title. The fans cheer very loudly. Confetti starts to drop. It is the colors of his home country, red, white, and green. Mistico goes to the top rope and holds his title up high!

Jared Cross: Mistico did it and he deserves this moment.
    Mike Shackles: So, RVD faces a mystery opponent next week and the winner faces Mistico for the CIW Championship at Blood, Sweat, and Tears!
    Jared Cross: I wonder who it is?!
    Mike Shackles: Thank you for watching tonight and see ya next week!

Mistico slides out of the ring and celebrates with the fans and he gets into the crowd as the scene fades to black.

END OF SHOW
    ---

Thread Information