Thread: Lex Luger Update (Includes Video)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Lex Luger Update (Includes Video)

For those interested, I came across a youtube video
    of Lex Luger speaking on what appears to be TBN; though he's lost a lot of muscle mass, it appears as though he has regained some, if not all of his mobility. Here is the link to the youtube video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKsLWrTyXIo

Damn he looks sickly.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Lex Luger Update (Includes Video)

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Damn he looks sickly.
    Body and mind.

King of New York

Status

If Lex found Religion then good for him. I hope he stays healthy and can live a life that is free of temptation to him. Yes, he killed Miss Elizabeth and was a Juicer and a Total Prick back in the day but hopefully if Lex is reborn again, he can stay on this path and just think with his head on straight.

Click As Well

Chikara Trainee

Status

I feel old watching this. It seems like just yesterday he made the jump from WCW and was onboard the Lex Express. Time flies.

He doesn't look bad, he just doesn't look like a massive, over-drugged bodybuilder anymore. Hopefully he's found his footing in life now. The roundtable on the extras of "The Wrestler" was certainly sad, so its good to see him in this video.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Damn your avy freaks me out lol.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Luger is just one of those cases that really make you sad. This guy had everything going for him, and he flushed it away. He was never one of my favorites, but I did enjoy several of his matches. And this new chrisian thing? Give me a break.

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌

Status
      Country                    us=United States

There is no wrestler in the pro wrestling history I despise more than this man. But I'm glad he found religion and seems to be doing better these days. It still doesn't change any of the dispicable acts he committed throughout his career. I just find it a little ironic that all these loving Christians are applauding a man that burned nearly every bridge in his career in the name of greed and drove Miss Elizabeth to drugs and eventually kill herself... but at least he found Jesus now. Seriously? :>_>:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Malone View Post
    If Lex found Religion then good for him. I hope he stays healthy and can live a life that is free of temptation to him. Yes, he killed Miss Elizabeth and was a Juicer and a Total Prick back in the day but hopefully if Lex is reborn again, he can stay on this path and just think with his head on straight.
    How the hell did he kill Elizabeth? He didn't force her to swallow the pills or drink. He may have been fucked up at the time, but she would of died just the same had she been the same. Luger didn't kill her.

King of New York

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Steventon Fan_1986 View Post
    How the hell did he kill Elizabeth? He didn't force her to swallow the pills or drink. He may have been fucked up at the time, but she would of died just the same had she been the same. Luger didn't kill her.
    Did he or did he not have the pills and booze in his house at the same time Jim? She was in his house and could have said No or told her to slow it down but she didn't. It was on her own intuition but it was in his house so he is held responsible Jim. But I hope Luger found some salvation in his life and hopefully make a right decisions from here.

Click As Well

aka Joe Cool

Status

Whether you agree with the Christian thing or no at least he's off the drugs and somewhat healthy it appears.

Kudos to him if he's sincere and moving forward with his life in a new direction.

"Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile.
    Never take the lead, but aim to do something big."
    - Deng Xiaoping

Status

If he does some things in his life and wants to be forgiven for that, he did the right thing. I could see it in his eyes that the things he regretted in his life, was eating him inside. With the death of Miss Elizabeth, the drugs he took, driving with a suspending license, and other personal demons he had, he had to turn to religion.

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Malone View Post
    Did he or did he not have the pills and booze in his house at the same time Jim? She was in his house and could have said No or told her to slow it down but she didn't. It was on her own intuition but it was in his house so he is held responsible Jim. But I hope Luger found some salvation in his life and hopefully make a right decisions from here.
    There's a huge difference in possibly preventing a death and causing it. Luger was an enabler, nothing more. Throughout the years, I'm sure Luger has seen first hand many other people do damaging things to their bodies. Whether it's drugs, over drinking or what have you. I highly doubt that night was the first time Elizabeth showed destructive behaviors. If I recall correctly, Luger was even more fucked up that he could barely move. How can you blame Luger for the death when Elizabeth under her own will took the pills, the drinks and Luger was barely conscious?

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I wouldn't say you can totally blame Luger, but there were several accounts of him beating Elizabeth. So we don't know the whole situation at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I wouldn't say you can totally blame Luger, but there were several accounts of him beating Elizabeth. So we don't know the whole situation at hand.
    If that's true, you can just add him to the long list of wrestlers who abuses their wives/partners. Elizabeth wasn't exactly new to that either.

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌

Status

Lex Luger treated her like crap long before that drug incident that killed her. In 03, the police found Elizabeth with two black eyes, arrested him, and charged him with battery, which he was released the next day on bond. Just like he was released barely half a day after being arrested for Elizabeth's death, despite all those felonies he racked up on possession counts. Luger didn't do near enough time for his crimes. And despite being a "born again Christian", he still got off light. It's really no surprise to me he saught out religion, because I imagine he one serioulsy guilty conscience.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

It's been a long while since I've seen or heard anything from Luger. He was never a guy I was a fan of. He went to WWE just as my interest was waning and he wasn't around when I got back into wrestling. The situation with him and Elizabeth aside (as I remember too little about it to comment) if he is healthy and happy now then good for him. I'm not a fan of organised religion of any form, but it can do serious good for certain damaged individuals who need a path to follow, and Lex is certainly one of those individuals.

Thread Information