Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crest Does TNA

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Crest Does TNA

QUOTE THE RAVEN

A BE THE BOOKER DIARY BY CREST FALL

In late 2009, the Total Nonstop Action wrestling product began to drastically change. Pay Per View buys were slowly rising, but their weekly television show iMPACT was getting better and better, even with its biggest of critics praising the quality of shows they were putting out. They had finally stopped jumping at every wrestler Vince McMahon and the WWE were releasing and stuck to their own guns, refocusing the brand on the superstars they've developed while trying to create even more. Some were so baffled by the high-quality product that people had no choice but to wonder if something big went down when it came to TNA Management.

Something big did go down. The landscape backstage had changed entirely, with fresh faces and bright ideas with an uplifting mood throughout. One man had come to Total Nonstop Action wrestling to take control of what in his mind, was rightfully his.

And the wrestling world knows him only by one name:

Raven.

"Come in, damn it!"

Raven smirked as he turned the cold knob already gripped tightly in his hand and opened the door. Funny how everything was so damned hot except for that door knob. A foreboding omen or just an anomaly? He didn't give a shit either way. He was used to the heat. He had made a name for himself wrestling in bingo halls that were usually eighty degrees on the best of nights. Even so, he loosened his jacket, wiped his brow, and had to masque his dog-like panting as he entered the room.

The place was scarcely lit with a single lamp on the large oak desk in the middle with the black curtains drawn tightly closed. Around the room hung several pictures of "classic TNA moments", almost all of them accompanied by a plaque or award of self-satisfaction bullshit. I notice I'm not in a single one of the pictures. Interesting.

"Can't even afford to turn on the air conditioning, eh, Jarrett?" asked Raven as he strode across the room and turned off the box fan that was in one of the few open windows since it wasn't helping with the heat at all.

"Please, sit down," said the owner of TNA, Jeff Jarrett, though Raven had already plopped down into one of the chairs which he noticed were mightily uncomfortable. Well, everything was uncomfortable in his life, there was no comfort. Minor discomfort was the most he could ask for these days. But this creaky, wooden chair was noteworthy. Ah, I get it. A little psychological warfare to add to the atmosphere when you're yelling their head off. No doubt the curtains and the lack of light, the unbearable heat, and the two body guards "hiding" behind me also add to your little concoction of fear. I've always known you were dark, Jarrett.

Jeff was dressed with a simple black t-shirt and jeans, sweating up a storm himself. Though, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the heat wasn't apart of the atmosphere, you fucking cheapstake.

Jarrett was striding back and forth, his hand on his chin and a look of worry on his face.

"How are you doing?" Jeff asked, looking up at Raven as though he were surprised.

Is he so deep in thought that he forgot I was here? I think I'm beginning to remember why I liked you, Jarrett. Dark and loony. You're just like me! You ask me how I'm doing? Miserable and depressed.

"Good," muttered Raven.

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we?"

Raven shrugged. Oh, no, Jarrett! I flew a plane all the way down to this Hell hole just to make small talk with you.

"We're fucked, Raven. Foley has gone off the deep end and now he's spouting off our secrets everywhere. Now he has a ton of new material for his stupid book and no doubt he's going to crap all over us when it hits the bookstores. I've just got done firing him."

Raven shrugged. Another book for Foley to make the New York Times Best Seller list, I suppose.

"That piss ant, Kennedy has gone and injured himself again. He wasn't even in a match, Raven! That's the thing! He was cutting a promo and he pulled his groin steppig through the ropes! He injured himself getting into the ring! And he has the nerve to blame me and the ring crew? He's gone, too!"

Raven shrugged. He wasn't exactly worthwhile, anyway, at least in my eyes.

"WWE has AJ. Damn them! Vince has AJ!"

Raven shrugged. Even the Phenomenal One is replaceable, especially with how big of a joke you and your boys made him, Jarrett.

"We've spent a huge chunk of cash on new guys and they haven't even done anything!"

At this, Raven did not shrug.

"It's hard for them to do anything if Russo won't book them, Jarrett," said Raven with a sneer.

Jeff glared at Raven, his lip curling. Raven had to bite back his laughter. What were they? Boyfriends? Could no one insult Russo around here without getting that steely look? When he said the same thing to Dutch Mantell on his way to Jeff's office he was nearly slapped for it.

"And how do you suggest we book them, Raven?"

"I have some ideas," said Raven with another shrug. "But first, all it takes is just a little fucking effort, yeah?"

Jarrett got up from his chair, making the back of it crash into his oak desk, he had pushed off of it so hard. He ignored the crash and crossed the room, turning towards the window and glaring down at the lively Universal Studios below, probably cursing all of the people down below and whatever God they prayed to, to boot. I've had that feeling before. Did I mention that I like you, Jarrett? Jeff turned to Raven, his hand on his chin again in deep thought, then back to the window, his blond curls bouncing up and down and twirling through the air.

"Why don't you tell me why you brought me here, Jarrett?"

Jeff turned to Raven, his mouth slightly open. He turned back to the window, then back to Raven with the same expression. He paced across the room then threw himself down into his chair, with enough force to nearly tip it back. His fingers clamped down onto the top of his head and dug into the roots of his hair.

"Damn it! I don't want to, but I don't have a choice. Raven, you're in charge now!"

Raven raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips, trying to register what he had heard. I'm in charge? Hmm, let's see. Power and authority, or rather, the lack thereof. Not only would I have to deal with those pompous children in the X Division, but I'd have to have insufferable idiots like Kurt Angle in my ear to boot. No deal.

"Deal."

"Really?" blurted Jarrett, looking up in surprise which he quickly covered up with a cough and a frown.

"Might be a little fun." Yes, about as fun as High School since that's what this place is. I just need money for rent, only reason why I'm accepting.

"You know what you're talking about, Raven, and people like you. People listen to you and people care about what you have to say," said Jeff. Since fucking when? "You command respect and you're perfectly suited for the job." You mean people won't care when I inevitably disappear? "And finally, you have good ideas." I don't know if I have good ideas, Jarrett, I just know that I don't have mindbogglingly stupid ones.

Raven shrugged.

"I'll have my secretary get the papers. All we need is your signature. You answer to me and no one else. Everyone else answers to you."

TNA: We are tyranny.

"Don't make me question my decision," said Jeff with finality.

"What do you mean by that? You already are questioning your decision," said Raven with another shrug as his secretary stepped into the room with the contract. She was a cute one, for sure, and he gave her a wink that made her drop the papers on Jeff's desk and leave the room as quickly as possible. The old charm is still there.

Jeff held out the contract and a pen. He flicked the pen out of Jeff's hand and it tumbled to the floor. He yanked the contract from Jeff's hand and leaned back in the chair as he raised the contract to his face.

"What are you doing?"

Raven peered over the contract with a raised eyebrow. "Reading my contract," said Raven with a note of coldness in his voice. "Doesn't everybody?"

Raven finished with it and with a sigh, grabbed the pen that Jeff was holding out for him again.

"Just so you know, I really like the fifth clause," said Raven with a smirk over the contract as he held it against his knees and signed it.

"What's that?" asked Jeff with a smile on his face as he took the contract and filed it away into a cabinet before leaning forward with his hand outstretched.

"Well, umm, I'm afraid I'm rather forgetful these days," said Raven, taking Jeff's hand and shaking it lightly. "That's what chairshots and drugs do to you, after all," he continued with a cheeky grin to which Jeff gave a shrug, even though he was starting to look rather uncomfortable. "Though I'm pretty certain it said that as commissioner, not only am I the head of the booking committee, but I've also replaced you and Dixie on Talent Relations. Meaning I can hire---and fire---whoever and whomever I want. But don't quote me on that."

Jeff gaped at Raven and scrambled back into his chair, withdrawing his hand and wrenching open his cabinet as Raven watched on in amusement. Oh, now who put that little clause in the contract? I'll have to give them a promotion. Jeff yanked the contract out and read over it, completely horror struck when he made his way to Clause #5.

"No..." he whispered.

Yes...

"Well, surely we can rework the---" Jeff began, but Raven cut him off. Jeff was sputtering and even holding clutching his chest as it rose faster and faster the more he reread it.

"No, an agreement is an agreement, and you have to live up to it."

"THAT DAMN CORNETTE!"

Ah, so it was Cornette, then. Hmm, to what position could I promote him to? He despises his job.

"Well I guess I should tell you first, since you're the owner and all, that my first act as TNA Commissioner is that I'm firing Dutch Mantell. Oh, you thought I was going to do away with good 'ol Russo? Nah. I'll keep him around. At least me and the new Vice President of the Booking Committee, James E. Cornette will have something to laugh about at the booking meetings. If he's interested, I'll have to give Heyman a call and see if he'd like in on this."

"In on this? Raven, this is my company! This is my life! The only thing that means more to me is my family!"

"Then you should be happy with what I have planned then, Jarrett. I'd give some witty, inspirational quote, but yeah, the chairshots and the drugs and all that. I'm just letting you know that TNA is in good hands," and Raven rose from the chair. In better hands. "You can keep your office. My office is up here," and Raven pointed to his head. "Erm, that and maybe the collect phone outside near the strip club. But that's it."

Raven crossed the room to the door.

"Oh, and my next act as TNA Commissioner is that the air conditioning goes on! Smell 'ya later, Jeffery."

And Raven left, leaving the owner of TNA at his desk wondering what in the Hell he had just done.

Covered in Blood

Status

Re: Crest Does TNA

Main Eventers
    Jeff Hardy

Jeff Jarrett
    Samoa Joe
    -------
    Kurt Angle
    Sting - TNA World Heavyweight Champion
    -------

Christopher Daniels
    Matt Morgan
    Nigel McGuinness
    Shelton Benjamin

Upper-Mid Carders
    Bubba Ray DudleyTNA World Tag Team Champions
    Colt Cabana

D-Von DudleyTNA World Tag Team Champions
    -------
    Abyss

James Storm
    Robert Roode
    -------
    Eddie Kingston

Eric Young
    Jimmy Rave

Mid Carders
    Amazing Red

Colin Delaney
    Consequences Creed
    Fire Ant
    Jay Lethal

Kenny OmegaTNA X Division Champion
    Shark Boy

Soldier Ant
    Suicide
    -------
    Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin
    -------

Austin Aries
    Chris Hero
    Claudio Castagnoli
    Davey Richards

Jimmy Jacobs
    Kenny King
    Kiyoshi
    Rhett Titus
    Sheik Abdul Bashir

Knockouts
    Christy Hemme
    ODB
    Taylor Wilde
    Victoria
    -------

Awesome Kong
    -------
    Angelina Love - TNA Women's Knockout Champion
    Daffney
    Madison Rayne
    Velvet Sky

Managers
    Christy Hemme – Colin Delaney
    -----
    Daffney – Jimmy Jacobs

Prince Nana – Jimmy Rave

Tag Teams/Stables
    The Colony – Fire and Soldier Ant
    The Dudley Boyz – Bubba Ray and D-Von DudleyTNA World Tag Team Champions
    Lethal Consequences - Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal
    -------
    Beer Money - James Storm and Robert Roode
    Motor City Machine Guns – Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
    -------
    The Beautiful People - Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky

Kings of Wrestling – Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli
    Young, Rich, & Ready For Action – Kenny King and Rhett Titus

On-Air Talent & Staff
    Owner: Jeff Jarrett
    Commissioner: Raven
    Commentators: Mike Tenay & Don West & Kevin Nash
    Backstage Interviewers: Jeremy Borash & Lauren
    Ring Announcer: David Penzer

True Heart and Emotion

Status

The story seems great, the roster seems great, lets hope the show will also be great... looking forward to this.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

The Devil You Know

Status

I second what Punkster said. Let's hope you stick with this one this time and do a good job on it like you did with your last one which I'm sure you will.

Looking forward to your first show!

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

You always put a ton of effort into your story!

As for the roster, I'm 50/50 on some of the additions that have been made. I like how most of the older guys are gone, I also am in support of getting rid of Styles as it adds a must fill void for a new home grown talent. One thing I really don't like is having Hardy on the roster. It's logical, his contract is ending soon IRL and he is also one wellness strike away from being fired from the WWE. Maybe it's just that I'm not much of a Hardy fan, it just doesn't intrigue me.

Among others, I'd really like to see both James Storm and Austin Aeries get pushed.

Looks good thus far, let's see where you go with this.
    lol?

Jobber

Status

I will definatly be reading this as it is from an interesting point of view. Good Luck to you with this

Covered in Blood

Status

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedestroyer View Post
    You always put a ton of effort into your story!

As for the roster, I'm 50/50 on some of the additions that have been made. I like how most of the older guys are gone, I also am in support of getting rid of Styles as it adds a must fill void for a new home grown talent. One thing I really don't like is having Hardy on the roster. It's logical, his contract is ending soon IRL and he is also one wellness strike away from being fired from the WWE. Maybe it's just that I'm not much of a Hardy fan, it just doesn't intrigue me.

Among others, I'd really like to see both James Storm and Austin Aeries get pushed.

Looks good thus far, let's see where you go with this.
    I'm not fond of him either, but I think I can fit him into some places.

Didn't expect to get this much feedback so soon, so thanks guys! I'll get back to you as soon as possible, especially Internet God and iamthedestroyer since they have been waiting on some feedback from me on some of their recent shows.

Couple notes:
    First, the roster page (the text-based layout) is set up with the faces, then the "tweeners", and then the heels separated by little dividers. Second, I'm only calling Team 3D the Dudleyz for my own sake, because I'd end up hitting the backspace key every time I type in one of their names. I'm just too used to Bubba Ray and D-Von, not Brother Ray and Brother Devon and prefer their old names. Third, the roster is not final, but for the most part you shouldn't see any major change (with possibly the exception of Hardy, but I think I'll keep hima round). The only real additions before the whole diary gets under way will most likely be guys to fill the roster. I'll keep you updated with that.

Thanks! Card might be up tomorrow.

Covered in Blood

Status

"...so I was thinking, if he truly is available, we should try to bring in---"

Jeremy Borash was cut off by a loud slamming of the door. Every head of the TNA Booking Committee turned to look at Raven, some with great surprise on their faces. Dear me, has Jarrett not informed you all that you are all now my little pets? No, even Jarrett looks surprised. Interesting.

"Why so surprised?" snapped Raven as he limped across the room, shooting a glaring glance in Jeff Jarrett's direction as he pulled out one of the chairs and eased into it, heaving a sigh even though he was anything but comfortable. "Hoped that I would have passed out and forgot all about last night, eh, Jeffery?"

"Erm---" began Jeff, but Raven cut him off.

"Nah, even if I did, I would have wondered where all the paychecks were coming from. I know I mean I know I've put my name on all sorts of things and even wrestled in some backyards for a bottle of Mountain Dew, but I'm not that big of a whore. Anyway, what are we discussing today?"

Raven pulled over a chair occupied by a scrawny man, barely out of his teens, and booted him out. He pulled it closer and placed his feet up on the newly-vacated chair. Almost comfortable.

"Please, spare me all this enthusiastic discussion, it's too much for my puny brain," growled Raven, glancing around at the group. Jim Cornette had previously had his head buried in his arms until Raven arrived, and now he had a rather cocky grin on his face, occasionally glancing over at Vince Russo. Mike Tenay was glancing back and forth between Raven and Jeff, and whenever one of them would look over at him he would nearly spill his coffee in an attempt to busy himself. Jeremy Borash had been fingering several different types of charts and graphs, but when raven arrived, his mouth dropped and his eyes beamed. Kurt Angle was there too, looking over at Raven with disgust. Don West was drunk, asleep, and smelled like piss. The sound of Jeff Jarrett clearing his throat took everyone's attention from Raven and back to the owner of TNA.

"Everyone, allow me to introduce to you the new Commissioner of TNA," murmured Jarrett, as though ashamed to admit it. Because he is ashamed. "Raven."

There was a light clapping but Raven put a stop to it by waving his hand.

"Oh, get fucked all of you," said Raven with a grin.

There were a few uncomfortable laughs and then Don West snapped awake, muttering something about salt water taffy before slipping back to sleep. Raven rolled his eyes over at him.

"Jeremy, would you be so kind as to roll Don West out of here? We have important things to discuss."

Jeremy hurried over and literally rolled Don West out of the office in his chair, closing the door behind him with a snap. He returned over to his charts and graphs, but one glare in his direction told him that Raven did not intent for Jeremy to return. So Borash scampered off, looking somewhat relieved actually. Raven yawned and turned his attention to Cornette.

"What was he about to say when I came in here?" asked Raven.

"Everyone's thinking of bringing in---" began Cornette, but Russo cut across him, leaning half way across the table with a finger outstretched. Cornette glared over at Russo as Russo smiled up at Raven. Cornette probably wants to snap that hairy little finger. Who am I kidding? So do I.

"It's nothing, Raven. Besides, Talent Relations aren't really of any interest to a TNA Commissioner."

Raven raised an eyebrow and Russo raised one of his own in response, sinking back into his chair as Raven sat up and began to speak.

"As a matter of fact, it is," said Raven sternly. Raven looked over at Jarrett, whose face was so scrunched up it made it look like he was trying to disappear. "Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... I admit that I am disappointed. This is not how you conduct business, let alone run a professional wrestling company. As for what you just said, Vince, as the lead TNA booker, it is of great importance who and who isn't in that locker room. Secondly, as the head of Talent Relations, it's of great interest to me."

Russo gaped at Raven, then glanced at Jeff as Mike Tennay pretended to drink some coffee from his empty cup, trying to cover his face as much as possible as he looked back and forth between them.

"Head of Talent Relations? You're kidding! Right?"

Russo shot a look in Jarrett's direction, almost a pleading look. I knew having you around would be amusing, Russo. Jeff shook his head and Russo nearly fell out of his chair.

"So what were you about to say, Jim? I value your opinion."

"Thank you, Raven. We were talking about the recent release of that Hardy kid and were wondering if he would be of any use to us."

"Hardy kid? You mean Jeff?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, he'd be of use to us," said Raven with a smirk.

At that, it was the first time Raven had seen Cornette faulter in this meeting. Cornette quickly gathered himself, looking at Raven and trying to control his voice.

"But you know why he was released, right?" asked Cornette. Failing to control his voice. "He failed another drug test. That's the rumor going around, but his contract was up anyway and Jeff didn't have any intentions to re-sign. So they just let him go, not announcing that he had tested positive. Wouldn't it be a bit---" and Cornette trailed off, trying to choose his words carefully. "Controversial, if we were to sign him?"

Oh, it'd be controversial, and that's exactly why I'd want to sign him. Well, other than the fact that girls orgasm at the mere sight of him and rush to the concession stands to buy his new t-shirt. Controversy does create cash, right? Whoa... Eric Bischoff was of some use to my career, after all.

"Sure, but he's not too bad. The fans love him. Surely we can find a place for him on the TNA roster."

"But his failed drug test---" began Cornette, murmuring.

"I'll just have to have a talk with him, won't I? Anyway, Mike Tenay, you haven't said much," said Raven, casting an eye in his direction which made Tenay drop the cup from his mouth. "So say something."

"Erm," began Tenay, picking up the cup and setting it upright. "I thought of an idea for one of our new guys. I think Cornette hired him, but well, he hasn't been used much..." Raven glared at Russo. "His name is Eddie Kingston. And I thought of some things we could do with him."

Raven shrugged. He'd never heard of Eddie Kingston, but Tenay looked excited beneath all the nervousness. "Alright, you can tell me about it later, Mike. Kurt, you haven't said much either. Care to give your two cents?"

"As a matter of fact, I would," snapped Kurt, glaring at Raven and then the room as a whole before his mean slitted eyes settled on Cornette. "I don't know if Jim is spiking Jeff's coffee or if Jeff has no control whatsoever anymore, but the new guys he's brought in make me sick. All these young kids. And then there's this British punk named McGuinness. None of these guys are deserving of lacing my boots, let alone wrestling in the same ring as me! We need to bring in---"

Raven cut across him.

"Kurt... shut up. We don't need to bring in anyone, especially with the job you've all done recently with bringing in talent. Bringing in talent? Check. Making talent?" Raven smirked at the gathering at first, then decided it wasn't appropriate and decided on a look of utter disappointment. "Let's not even talk about that. Anyway, that's why I'm here. Of course, there were some pieces guys like Cornette simply could not touch, but I on the otherhand, can. Kurt, you fucking bore me. The Main Event fucking bores me. You all need a change. When I told Booker that I was planning on releasing him, he nearly kissed me. Scott Steiner, well, who cares about his opinion anyway? Sting, we can keep around. Nash, we can keep around at least as an announcer anyway. I mean he can't even get to the ring, it's pathetic. But you, Kurt, you're as stale as month-old bread. As stale as Triple H, actually. So I know you're naturally a dickhead, but try to cope with being a face for once."

Kurt looked like he was about to explode. Maybe Kurt will be the source of comedy at these meetings, not Vince Russo.

"As for this McGuinness... eh I've seen him before, and I've liked what I've seen. Congratulations, Kurt, you're in a program with him. As for guys we need to bring in, there are few that come to mind, but let me list some: The Human Tornado, The Young Bucks, Chuck Taylor---though I think he just lost his hair in a match a while ago. Nah, we'll wait for him to regrow all that hair before we think about bringing him---"

"Or we can make give him a Neo-Nazi gimmick!" puffed up Russo. Everyone turned to Vince, who had a huge look of satisfaction and excitement on his face until he caught all of their looks.

"Vince Russo, you're fired," snapped Raven, making Vince and Jarrett look up in horror. Vince remained seated, but when one of Raven's eyes twitched, he nearly crashed through the door in his attempt to leave. Wait a minute. Chuck Taylor, a Neo Nazi? That's a fucking brilliant idea! Get him back in here! Meh, perhaps not. I guess that's just my dark side. "Oh, there was one other and his name escapes me at the moment, but it doesn't matter. We have to work with the tools we have, and we have to commend Jim Cornette for giving me a tool shed with some fancy new toys."

And Raven gave him a wink. Dear me, I almost made the old bastard blush. Raven looked around the room, everyone extremely comfortable, most especially Jeff Jarrett. Raven got to his feet, looking at the graphs and charts on the large paper pad Jeremy Borash had drawn. He looked at it for a moment, shaking his head at the low ratings that the graphs represented, then tore the pages away and found a blank one that he could write on.

"I like to work my way from top to bottom" muttered Raven, looking around at the committee. "It's just that I find the Pay Per Views to me the most important. Sorry if it feels different to any of you, try to keep up. So for the first Pay Per View..."

Russo Knows Best!

Status

I will read this, although slight disappointment about HWS being stopped

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Not what I was expecting from such a title. When I saw "Crest Does" I was expecting some chubby luv!

Good luck witcho btb, I'll try to read it. I cant promise anything thought.

btw.... Colin Delaney needs and underdog main event push!!!
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

On Vacation

Status

I find your backstory really interesting and I'm always interested in TNA BTB, the only thing I hate is the fact that LAX isn't their lol, other then that I'm excited to see what you'll do

Covered in Blood

Status

Thanks, Nexus, and I understand if you can't read all the time. I'll appreciate whatever comments I can get from you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeeTeeBee View Post
    I find your backstory really interesting and I'm always interested in TNA BTB, the only thing I hate is the fact that LAX isn't their lol, other then that I'm excited to see what you'll do
    I found the division to be a bit too crowded with LAX in the mix, and I found them replaceable. I really don't like Hernandez, I don't know why. As for Homicide, it's more that I'm burned out on him. I'd written pretty far for HWS and was getting pretty tired of him then, so I wasn't looking forward to writing for him whether he was a singles wrestler or not. Meh, who knows, maybe they'll pop up again.

Card will go up in a few.

Covered in Blood

Status

Fallout from Bound For Glory! After a successful defense versus Kurt Angle in another TNA classic, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting will have his first defense after the big match against Eric Young. The man who failed in capturing the title, despite throwing everything against Sting, will address the crowd. What will Kurt Angle have to say when he gave it his all but still came up short? That, plus the the debut of Jeff Hardy, sexiest ladies on television; the TNA Knockouts, and much more!

Main Event:
    TBA

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:
    Sting (c) vs Eric Young

Knockout Action:
    Victoria and Christy Hemme vs Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne

X Division Action - Triple Threat:
    Davey Richards vs Jimmy Jacobs vs Amazing Red

Debut of the Charismatic Enigma:
    Jeff Hardy vs Rhett Titus

Bonus Match:
    Christopher Daniels vs Colin Delaney

Russo Knows Best!

Status

Main Event:
    TBA

Sting (c) vs Eric Young

Knockout Action:
    Victoria and Christy Hemme vs Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne
    Visit : Wrestling Forums : WWE, TNA, ECW, E-Fed, Wrestlemania, Live Wrestling Streams http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=107370 (Crest Does TNA)

X Division Action - Triple Threat:
    Davey Richards vs Jimmy Jacobs vs Amazing Red

Debut of the Charismatic Enigma:

Bonus Match:
    Christopher Daniels vs Colin Delaney

NICE CARD!

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Crest Fall View Post

Fallout from Bound For Glory! After a successful defense versus Kurt Angle in another TNA classic, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting will have his first defense after the big match against Eric Young. The man who failed in capturing the title, despite throwing everything against Sting, will address the crowd. What will Kurt Angle have to say when he gave it his all but still came up short? That, plus the the debut of Jeff Hardy, sexiest ladies on television; the TNA Knockouts, and much more!

Sting (c) vs Eric Young

This has caught me off guard. You're acting quite vague about what happened at Bound For Glory, so maybe Eric Young won some sort of match in order to earn his TNA World Championship shot. Otherwise, it seems slightly odd to have your top belt randomly defended on Impact without any reasoning. Maybe I just believe booking should be judicious (thanks for the word JR) when it comes to World Belts, they should only be defended on PPV's or Specials. Of course, unless it is imperative to an angle to have it defended on the weekly show.

Standing out like a sore thumb, I'm almost certain that there is a chance for a massive swerve here with Eric Young coming out on top. It just seems like a far too out of place title match not for something big to happen.
    lol?

Covered in Blood

Status

I sort of forgot about things (including that) when writing bits of the backstory (and there will be more of those Raven segments... whatever you want to call them). It'll all be explained during the show. I'm not vague, I'm just lazy and have a low attention span.

Covered in Blood

Status

NOTE: Sorry for the lack of updates, it's been a bit of a rough week for me. Part two is in the works and isn't far away. Actually, don't get used to the whole "parts system" that I've used before (like in my old ROH one), this is just me wanting to get something posted in the diary. Wanted to get the entire thing posted today, but I want to kick back & see the Confederations Cup and start reading a book I picked up the other day. Part two may be up tomorrow if things work out right. Thought where this part left off was a good stopping point. Enjoy!

The first iMPACT back from Bound For Glory began outside the iMPACT zone, in the parking lot, where a fancy white rental car pulled into a vacant parking space. The driver didn't do a very good job at parking, with the car nearly diagonal in the space. With the driver stepping out of the car, it didn't look like he had any intentions of backing out and trying again. The driver is revealed to be a disheveled Kurt Angle, who pulled out couple of bags from the backseat, throwing over his shoulder while he begrudgingly dragged the other behind. He walked with a slight limp, no doubt the result of the Scorpion Death Lock that the TNA World Heavyweight Champion had locked in twice in the big title match main event.

Of course, the Olympic Gold Medalist couldn't even get into the arena without getting bombarded by cameras and reporters, and when Kurt saw Jeremy Borash shoving his way forward to get first dibs an interview, Kurt rolled his eyes and glared at Borash.

Kurt Angle: What do you want, J.B.?

Jeremy Borash: Erm, well, I was wondering if we could have a minute to hear your thoughts after what happened last night at Bound For Glory.

Kurt looked at Jeremy Borash for a moment, as though taken aback at how stupid Jeremy Borash was.

Kurt Angle: How in the Hell do you think I feel? I lost! I'm an American Hero, I hate losing!

Jeremy Borash: Well, some sources have told me that you were seen sulking backstage. Of course, I would have conducted this interview after your match, but you drove off before I could even get to you.

Kurt heaved a great sigh, shaking his head, then dropped his carry-on bag into Jeremy's arms. Jeremy nearly dropped his microphone as Kurt led him through the pack of rapid reporters and cameramen and into the building.

Kurt Angle: Listen, J.B., and listen real good because this is important. Kurt freakin' Angle does not sulk. You hear me?

Jeremy Borash: Well---

But Kurt cut across him before he could finish.

Kurt Angle: Good. Now, the reason why I drove off in a huff was because I knew I had Sting beat. That's what pisses me off most, Jeremy. I can take losing to a man that's better than me, even if it was just for that one night only. Oh yeah, you heard me. After all, one of my Three I's is Integrity. But I cannot accept losing to a man when I know I should have won. And J.B., tonight, I should have the TNA World Heavyweight Championship around my waist and having a celebration party. I got on the highway, crashed at a hotel, and threw a tape in the VCR and knew where I went wrong. A simplest of mistakes and a small, small opportunity where I hesitated and did not capitalize on, but one mistake and one hesitation that would cost me the match nonetheless. Do you get why I was angry now, J.B.?

Jeremy Borash:
    Well---

Once again, Kurt didn't let Jeremy finish his sentence, let alone begin it.

Kurt Angle: Good.

Kurt continued storming his way down the hallway as Jeremy and a camera crew followed closely behind, Jeremy at a brisk jog in trying to keep up.

Jeremy Borash: But what's next, Kurt? You once again failed in trying to capture the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! What are you going to do now?

Kurt turned to Jeremy and looked like he wanted to punch him.

Kurt Angle: What do you do when you fall down, Jeremy? No, shut up, don't even answer that. You get up, dust yourself off, and try again. I won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin' neck! What's next for Kurt Angle? How about............... rematch?

Jeremy Borash: Well, actually, Eric Young is the Number One Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He has his match tonight.

Kurt stopped in his tracks and looked down at Jeremy Borash.

Kurt Angle: Eric Young? Eric freakin' Young? Are you freakin' kidding me? That same guy that was running around in a freakin' super hero costume only a year ago?

Jeremy Borash: Well, he has a new attitude and some believe that he could do the unthinkable and---

Kurt silenced Borash by sticking up a threatening finger and a stonefaced glare.

Kurt Angle: I don't care what Eric Young has done! I don't care if he has a new attitude, I don't care if he's found God, I don't care if he's on the freakin' Simon Dean System! You know what, it doesn't even matter. If Eric Young wins the World Heavyweight Title tonight, then so be it. It'll just make my getting the title back all that much easier. My three I's may stand for Integrity, Intelligence, and Intensity, but now you can add Incessant to the list! Oh it's true, it's damn true!

Jeremy watched as Kurt stalked off.

Jeremy Borash: Kurt, where are you going?

No answer. Jeremy then looked around at his camera crew helplessly as we went to the intro.

The cameras found their way inside the iMPACT show where the crowd was going crazy, their energy only heightened by bright and flashy lights, fiery and explosive pyrotechnics, and loud and catchy music.

The music of Davey Richards hit and he came out, looking impressive and intimidating as usual with a mean scowl on his face. For a "badass", it seemed unusual for him to go around high-fiving the fans, but it only took you a moment to realize that he was going around trying to hit their palms as hard as he could, and the fans understood his intentions and retracted their hands before he could seriously hurt them. He slid into the ring and kicked at ring announcer David Penzer, moving him out of his corner as he prepared for his opponents to make their way to the ring.

Next out was Amazing Red, who got a warm reception from the place he had called home from several years. Jumping over the top into the center of the ring, a quick glance in Davey Richard's direction nearly set off the American Wolf, and Richards had to restrain himself from kicking the crap out of the punk. Red posed on the turnbuckles and hopped back into the center, giving Davey a wink that infuriated him even more.

And finally, out came Jimmy Jacobs who was accompanied by the dangerously sexy vixen, Daffney. Jimmy tipped Daffney in his arms and looked down at her (quite a view he had, I might add), but seemed rather uninterested. He had the same expression as he made his way down the ring, sullen, vacant, and perhaps even bored. He got in the ring and blew an emotionless kiss at Daffney, who "caught" it and placed it against her chest, reacting as though it sent a warm sensation coiling through her body.

Before the match could begin, however, the music of the TNA X Division Champion hit and out came Kenny Omega, to a huge ovation from the crowd. Kenny was mighty popular with the fans, despite being with the company for only a short while. His carefree attitude, his upbeat personality, and his impressive talent in the ring made him a fan-favorite, but not exactly the most popular man in the locker room, especially where the X Division was concerned. Kenny blew a mocking kiss towards Jimmy Jacobs before joining Mike Tenay, Don West, and Kevin Nash at the commentary booth.

Opening Contest - Triple Threat
    Jimmy Jacobs vs Amazing Red vs Davey Richards
    The match began with a feeling out process, as in this X Division Contest we had two of the more calculating and careful wrestlers in Jimmy Jacobs and Davey Richards. Amazing Red, on the otherhand, wanted to get the match underway right off the bat with his explosive style, but Richards and Jacobs had other plans and managed to get rid of him after he got in some exciting offense on the duo. While Jacobs and Richards were hesitant to lock up in the ring, Omega settled in at the crowded announce table.

Kenny Omega: Ah, there we go. Couldn't get the headphone thingys on my big fro for a second there. You guys got quite a nice view down there.

Don West: I, in particular, have a very nice view.

Omega leaned over and looked at West's TV monitor, where all he saw was Daffney's cleavage.

Kevin Nash: Hey, no fair now, I want the boobie shots on my TV!

Mike Tenay: Please be professional, guys. Kenny Omega, new X Division champ, we're glad you could join us this evening. Some people aren't so glad about that X Division Championship around your waist though. On an online interview posted last night on TNAwrestling.com, Davey Richards said it was a complete fluke that you beat Alex Shelley to capture the X Division Championship at Bound For Glory. Your thoughts?

Kenny Omega: Well, Davey Richards is free to say whatever he wants, no matter how stupid sounds coming from his mouth. Fact of the matter is, I won the Gauntlet and now I'm the champ. Simple as that. Oooh, nice huracanrana to the outside. Uh, oh, watch out...

After finally getting the match underway with an exchange of elbows, Red hit the ring to break up Jacobs and Richards with a dropkick that hit the both of them, sending Richards to the outside. Red then got rid of Jacobs with a huracanrana and then hit the ropes for a sweet dive to the outside that had the crowd on its feet.

Kenny Omega: He's gonna feel that in the morning. All three of them, I should say. Where was I? Oh yeah. Well, as I said, Richards is free to say what he wants. You ask me, he's a bit of a sore loser. I don't know if he'd be saying it were a fluke had he won, you know what I'm saying? The thing is, you don't see guys like Amazing Red, or Jay Lethal, or Suicide, or any of the other X Division guys in that match complaining. Don't know about Jimmy. He doesn't really talk much, does he? Anyway, if he ever ends up being a Number One Contender, I'll just have to prove him wrong and show him that it wasn't a fluke.

Back in the ring, Red was in control for a brief minute until Jacobs put a stop to it with a spear that sent him inside out.

Kevin Nash: Well, what are your thoughts on this Jacobs kid? Or Red? This match has big implications on the X Division.

Richards and Jacobs were now exchanging blows, with Jacobs gaining the advantage until Richards raked the eyes. He tried for a German Suplex, but Jacobs landed on his feet. Daffney jumped up on the apron for the referee distraction as Jacobs booted Richards in the grapefruits. Thankfully, the great match didn't have to end that way with Red making the save.

Kenny Omega: I'm not ashamed to admit that Jimmy Jacobs scares the heck out of me. I think his girlfriend scares me even more.

And we saw a show of Daffney licking her lips as her man continued to work down Red and Richards.

Kenny Omega: She really scares me.

Don West: You just don't have any taste in women!

Kevin Nash: And Red?

Kenny Omega: Red nearly got the belt, and I've been a fan of his since the early stages of his career. A worthwhile opponent, no doubt, and I'd gladly accept a challenge from him.

Back in the ring, Richards had regained control after Jacobs misfired with the spear and ended up throwing himself shoulder-first into the ring post. Richards dragged him out into the center to finish him off for the DR Driver, but Jacobs wouldn't budge. The crowd then gasped as Amazing Red stepped on the back of Jimmy Jacobs and hopped over Davey Richards, rolling him up into a pinning predicament as Jacobs was thrown over head in a suplex! Daffney cared to her man as Richards escaped just in time, catching Red who was coming off the ropes with a Lariat that stopped him dead in his tracks. Richards stooped down and locked in the Kimura and Jacobs tried to rush over for the save, but it was too late and Red was tapping.

Winner @ 6:09 via submission: Davey Richards
    Richards celebrated in the ring and made his way up the rampway, sneering down at Kenny Omega who polished the X Division title on his shoulder at the announce table. We went backstage and found Jeff Hardy standing by with Lauren, the mere sight of the Charismatic Enigma nearly bringing the house down. Hardy gave a grin to the cameras, several high-pitched shrieking now floating through the iMPACT Zone as Don West muttered "Oh, please" under his breath which could be overheard on the audio feed.

Lauren: Jeff Hardy, you're mere minutes away from making your TNA return. Do you have anything to say to your fans? Any thoughts on this match?

Jeff Hardy: All I have to say is this... You thought what I did in a four sided ring was crazy? Just wait until I remind everyone of the insanity I can unleash in a six sided one.

Jeff posed and walked off, the crowd going bonkers in the arena as iMPACT went to commercial as Lauren cracked a grin.

Returning from commercial, the fans were disappointed that instead of hearing Jeff Hardy's music, they were treated to the music of the Kings of Wrestling. Making their way to the ring, set to Queen's "We Are The Champions" Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli made a disgustingly emotional and dramatic entrance, even shedding some tears when they embraced in a hug in the ring to which the crowd booed.

Chris Hero: On behalf of the Kings of Wrestling, let me thank you, Orlando, Florida, for your kind reception. It means so much to us.

"FUCK YOU HERO!"

Chris Hero: Please, there's no need to thank me.

Claudio Castagnoli: But actually, we did not come out here to pander to our great, great fans. Nor did we come out here to steal the spotlight from Jeff Hardy. No, we came out here because a certain tag team is walking around with our World Tag Team Championships. See, even though Chris and I are champions at heart, our theme music is rather inappropriate unless we have gleaming titles around our waist, no?

Chris Hero: You are exactly right, Claudio Castagnoli, as always. Let's hear it for the Most Money Makin' Man In Professional Wrestling!

Claudio raised an arm in victory with a smug sneer on his face as the crowd booed, but in their alternate egotistical realties they only heard thunderous cheers and chants.

Chris Hero: Really, you are all too kind. Dudley Boyz, we're calling you out, right now! We want a title match at Turning Point!

The music of the Dudley Boyz hitting brought the crowd back to life as the TNA World Tag Team Champions made their way down to the ring, high-fiving fans and posing on the entrance way. Hero and Castagnoli asked the crowd to stop booing the Dudleyz, that's how far up their own asses they were. Bubba and D-Von got in the ring, looking at the Kings of Wrestling with a mixture of amusement and embarrassment.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Ask and you shall receive, Christina Hero!

The crowd cheered as Chris took offense and looked around at the crowd.

Chris Hero: Don't mind these savages, ladies and gentlemen, they are not civilized like you and me. However, I ask you not to boo them, I merely ask you feel a bit sympathetic for them.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I believe you said that these titles belong to you two... Is that right?

Castagnoli puffed out his chest and raised a microphone to his lips.

Claudio Castagnoli: You heard right! We are the most deserving tag team on the TNA roster!

D-Von Dudley: Yeah? And how in the Hell do you figure that? I didn't think they let women fight in the Tag Division.

Hero and Castagnoli stamped their feet on the ground as the crowd laughed.

Chris Hero: We are the most deserving because well, we're the Kings of Wrestling, and that's reason enough! Secondly, the lack of competition you two have faced is astonishing. I believe you to have been spending the majority of your time lately wrestling a couple of ants?

Hero and Castagnoli looked around as the crowd started up a Colony chant.

Chris Hero: I know, ladies and gentlemen, vile creatures, ants are. But Bubba, D-Von, me and Claudio here have used those no good dirty ants for punching bags waaaay before you two! I could go on and on about why we deserve those titles, but the real reason is simply obvious. Just look at us!

And they span around at the same time, their hands up in the air as D-Von and Bubba looked at them with raised eyebrows then turned to one another with the look still on their faces.

Claudio Castagnoli: We deserve those titles because we are the definition of Tag Team Champions! We are handsome! Clean-shaven! Well-mannered and well-dressed! And most importantly: talented!

The crowd booed, but once again KOW took their response as a murmuring of agreement.

Chris Hero: See, on your belts it says: "World Tag Team Wrestling Champions"... They keyword, of course, being: Wrestling. I'm afraid, Dudleyz, that hurling other bodies through table does not count for wrestling. Claudio, tell me, when I brought you to America and took you under my wing, did I ever teach you to Powerbomb another human being through a table?

Claudio shuddered, as though the mere thought made him sick to his core.

Claudio Castagnoli: I could never learn such a barbaric move!

Chris Hero: Yes, I never learned it either. My masters taught me headlocks and wristlocks, not slamming my opponent through a table.

Hero and Claudio had been so caught up in their conversation that they didn't even notice the Dudleyz exiting the ring, tossing up the ring apron curtain, and fetching a table under the ring, completely oblivious to the explosion of cheers and chants of: "TABLE! TABLE!" They slid the table in the ring, even able to set it up as Hero and Claudio rambled on.

Chris Hero: So you see, Bubba and D-Von, that's why we are the most deserving---WHAT THE HELL?!

Hero leapt back at the sight of the table and bailed. Claudio was left in the ring as the Dudleyz tried to 3D him through the table, but somehow Claudio was able to wriggle free and escape. The Kings of Wrestling backed up the rampway, barking insults at the Dudleyz who were in the ring posing with their titles.

When we returned from commercial, the YRR (Young, Rich, & Ready For Action) were making their way to the ring. Rhett Titus would be representing the YRR in this match, but Kenny King and two smoking hot ring babes would certainly have an overwhelming presence at ringside. Rhett tried his luck at girls in the crowd by offering his hotel keys, but they were only thrown back in his face in the end. Odd for Rhett to be looking for more girls even though two girls had come out with the YRR, unless those two were for Kenny King. Rhett was relentless and managed to snag a couple of girls, then got in the ring thrusting and girating about as his partner gave him a wide breadth so he could talk up his valets with a cocky grin on his face.

Jeff Hardy's music hit and the crowd went bananas. The crowd waited for several moments, then Jeff tossed open the curtains and the place came unglued. Posing on the entrance way with pyro going off all around him, the fans reached forward to touch him as he slid into the ring and posed on the turnbuckles. The YRR cleared out of the ring as the lights returned, with Rhett yanking a microphone off the table.

Rhett Titus: BROTHER, BROTHER, BROTHER! Jeff Hardy, allow Rhettski The Jettski to be the first to welcome you back to TNA by adding the first of many notches soon to come in your loss column! You see, TNA is a much different place nowadays, and we are the new generation of Jeff Hardy's!

The crowd gaped at Rhett and gave him some boos, as Jeff cracked up laughing in the ring.

Rhett Titus: You think that's funny, do you? You'll see that the Young, Rich, & Ready For Action are not a laughing matter! Because I ground fools like you into the mat and put girls on their back! I got shoulders like boulders and nothin's gonna stop my lust because the thrust is a must!

Jeff raised an eyebrow and yawned, angering the YRR on the outside. Rhett spent a large amount of time bickering with Jeff Hardy and the crowd, obviously delaying time but Hardy wasn't going to wait. He grabbed Rhett by the back of the hair and yanked him into the ring, beginning the match.

Jeff Hardy's Return
    Rhett played the innocent bystander early on, trying to beg his way out of harm's way but Jeff wouldn't let up. Jeff started off the match with a boot to the gut then several punches, trying to wear down Rhett early. Rhett ducked Jeff's clotheslines but Jeff caught him with an armdrag takedown to keep the match at the pace he wanted. The crowd got under Jeff, chanting his name as Rhett yelled at them to stop. Rhett powered to his feet, but he was too busy thrusting that Jeff was able to yank him back down. Jeff controlled him from there, occasionally switching over to a different wrist hold, before pulling Rhett to his feet himself, hopping up to the top rope while his hand was still stuck firmly to Rhett's, then flipped back and nailed an impressive drag that sent Rhett to the outside. Jeff hit the ropes for a dive, but Rhett moved out of the way, much to Jeff's and the crowd's annoyance.

Kenny King: Yo, shut up! This ain't a popularity contest!

He had a point. Rhett frustrated Jeff and outsmarted him by luring him out into his domain. Rhett took control of the match by playing opossum and nailing Jeff with a clothesline when Jeff thought he was still in good control. Rhett then Irish Whipped Jeff into the announce table, forcing the announce team out of the way and time for a quick commercial break.

When we returned, Rhett was in control in the center of the ring with a tight headlock as replays were shown of Jeff's back smacking hard against the side of the announce table before the break. Then, during the break, it showed Kenny King helping out Rhett Titus by nailing a Uranage on the ring apron while Rhett distracted the referee. Jeff powered his way to his feet with the crowd's help and elbowed his way out, hitting the ropes but was stopped by Rhett Titus lifting his knee and nailing a kitchen sink. A simple, but very effective move. Jeff was more successful in getting out of the headlock, but in the end he was grounded again, this time by an awesome neckbreaker. However, instead of going for the pin, Rhett went to the top rope. Rhett wasted far too much time barking at the fans, and when he came off for the Frog Splash, there was no water in the swimming pool.

Jeff had backed into the corner, trying to recover as Rhett covered his chest in pain and staggered to his feet. Jeff charged and nailed a beautiful Slingblade, but only for a two count. Jeff called for the Swanton and the crowd got to its feet in excitement. When he got to the top rope, however, he was met with a right hand by Rhett Titus who hadn't been worn down enough. Rhett called for a Top Rope Frankensteiner, but he was thrusting and jawing with the fans yet again and allowed Jeff to Powerbomb Rhett to the mat, yank him back up, and nail the Twist of Fate for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner @ 11:45 via pinfall: Jeff Hardy
    Jeff escaped from an attempted post-match beatdown by Kenny King and celebrated in the crowd with his fans as TNA went backstage where Jeremy Borash standing by.

Jeremy Borash: Right now I'm with the man who will challenge Sting for his TNA World Heavyweight Championship, Eric Young. Eric, how do you---

But Eric Young put his finger up, much in the same way Kurt Angle had earlier that night, though Eric had pressed it up against Jeremy's lips and Jeremy stared down at it, slightly cross-eyed from doing so. Eric closed his eyes and sniffed at the air.

Eric Young: Do you smell it, Jeremy?

Jeremy sniffed at the air, dumbfounded when he didn't smell anything unusual.

Jeremy Borash: Erm---

Eric Young: It's the tides changing, Jeremy. Bringing on a gust of fresh air as the water slams up against the land, eroding away the weak coastline and changing the landscape entirely. For the better? I guess we'll have to see. That's how I'd describe what's been happening to TNA lately, Jeremy. However, Sting is that last piece of halfway-eroded chunk of land that just won't piss off into the ocean with the rest of 'em. His stay here in TNA won't last here much longer, I don't think, but his stay at the top of TNA has to stop. A lot of people have been asking why Sting would have a title defense, the first show back after the Pay Per View where he had a grueling match against Kurt Angle. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they say that but what they're really saying is: Why is he defending his title against someone as undeserving as Eric Young?

Eric Young paced for a moment, then stopped, staring into the camera.

Eric Young: I'll admit that a couple of years ago, I wasn't exactly "championship material." But I am now, and that's all that matters. I beat Jeff Jarrett to get this Number One Contendership and the respect from him that I've always deserved but never got. Do I care if I get the respect from any of you fans for it? Hell no. But whether you like me or hate me, you're going to have to live with calling Eric Young your new TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

And Eric Young left and iMPACT went to commercial.

After the video we found ourselves backstage with Lauren and The Beautiful People, where Angelina Love was toying with her hair as she looked at her reflection in the TNA Women's Knockout Championship.

Lauren: Welcome back to iMPACT, I'm standing by with The Beautiful People, and later tonight, Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky will face the team of Victoria and Christy Hemme. Can I get your thoughts?

Angelina Love: You want our thoughts, Lauren? Maybe you should be sticking that little microphone in Christy Hemme's face and ask her what in the Hell she was thinking attacking us at Bound For Glory.

Velvet Sky: That's right! It looked like we were finally going to get rid of that Victoria when that red-headed abomination that is Christy Hemme decided to stick her big nose into our business. And people think blondes are stupid? Pfft! Red heads are the worst, and Christy Hemme is the prime example for trying to pick a fight with The Beautiful People. Can you guys believe she's posed for Playboy?

Angelina coughed and spluttered, covering her mouth as though she were forcing vomit back down her throat as Madison and Velvet shuddered at the thought of Christy Hemme naked.

Madison Rayne: Don't worry girls, we'll take care of her in due time. We're The Beautiful People after all, that's why we're here. We're here to cleanse the world.

Lauren: Well, Christy has become a rather accomplished wrestler after she received training from AJ Styles, and we all know that Victoria knows the ropes just as well as any Knockout here in TNA. That's quite a team to go up against, do you think you can take them?

Angelina Love: Lauren, what in the Hell do you know? Go join that ginger bitch in her locker room if you're going to praise her so much! Now, I'd like to address The Beautiful People Nation---

Lauren: Beautiful People Nation?

Velvet glared at Lauren, silencing her as Angelina continued as though there were no interruption.

Angelina Love: As I was saying... Beautiful People Nation, I call on you to stop drooling over our MySpace pictures and pay close attention to the example we make out of Christy Hemme.. Christy's only just now coming back with a neck injury, and I think Madison and Velvet are going to put the work the Free Clinic did on her spine to the test when they drive her head into the canvas! See, this is what's going to happen to anyone that opposes us. And once we're done with Hemme, we're going to refocus on Victoria and eliminate her from TNA!

And the three girls laughed as Lauren watched on, anger in her eyes.

Madison Rayne: Gosh, being beautiful can be so hard sometimes.

Angelina Love: Yeah, it really is. Girls, let's go get ready fro your match.

They left, leaving Lauren staring after them shaking her head. We remained backstage, heading from the interview area to a narrow hallway where Kurt Angle was pounding his fist on a door as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin watched on, amused.

Kurt Angle: Come on! Open the freakin' door!

Chris Sabin: Umm, Kurt, maybe you should give it a rest. You've been pounding on the door for five minutes already.

Kurt Angle: You just mind your own damn business!

The Motor City Machine Guns sighed and shook their heads, then left Kurt who was still pounding on the door. Finally the door swung open and outstepped Samoa Joe, who caught one of Kurt's fists and let out a big yawn, taking out of his ears a couple of headphones and pushing stop on his iPod.

Kurt Angle: Joe? What in the Hell are you doing in Jeff Jarrett's office?

Joe turned and looked at the door, then around at the hallway as a whole.

Samoa Joe: Hmm, now that you mention it, I think I remember this room being Jeff Jarrett's office.

Kurt Angle: Well of course it is. Is Jeff in there, I need to talk with him about something...

Kurt trailed off and tried to push through Joe and get inside, but Joe stood his ground and wouldn't let Kurt pass.

Samoa Joe: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, I dunno why, but this is my locker room now. I have no idea where Jeff Jarrett is. Actually, I've been looking for him myself. See, I want a title match at Turning Point.

Kurt glared at Joe.

Kurt Angle: You can't have a title match at Turning Point, because I'M having a title match at Turning Point!

Samoa Joe: Is that so? Pfft the way I see it---

But Joe was cut off when noneotherthan Raven appeared at their side.

Kurt Angle: Raven?! What in the hell do you want?

Raven picked up an apple from a side table in the hallway and tossed it up and down before taking a big chunk out of it where he chewed as loudly as possible to annoy Kurt. He forced the apple down and took a deep sigh.

Raven: Well, if we were to go through all the things I want, we'd be here all day. No, I'm here because as your new boss, I take interes need a main event for tonight's iMPACT.

Kurt Angle: You need a main event for tonight's iMPACT? What is that supposed to mean?

Raven: Well, Kurt, that means I'm your new boss. Didn't you get the memo?

Kurt gaped at Raven, then turned to Joe, who shrugged.

Samoa Joe: I knew, but that's only cuz Borash told me on Twitter.

Kurt Angle: What in the Hell is a Tweeter? You know what, it doesn't even matter. I don't care if you're our new boss, Raven. As you can see, they don't last too long around here and if history shows us anything, it's that I run the show. So you came to me for a main event, huh? Well good choice! I was the leader of the Main Event Mafia, after all! You want me to beat up this fat freakin' piece of crap? Fine! I've done it a billion times, I guess I'll just have to do it again!

Joe rolled his eyes at Kurt as Raven heaved a great sigh.

Raven: Gosh you are so confrontational, Kurt. Has anyone ever told you that before?

Kurt gaped at Raven and opened his mouth to speak, but Raven cut him off before he could begin his rant.

Raven: No, Kurt, I don't want you and Samoa Joe to fight. Honestly, as great as it is to see you two kicking the crap out of each other, it's gotten very old. No, I want to see you two TEAM together. Oh yeah! For the first time ever, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe will team together, and you'll only see it on tonight's iMPACT main event. I'd bill it as "When The Mega Powers Collide" but something's telling me that someone's already used that. I'll have to check up on that.

And Raven walked away, but Kurt chased after him.

Kurt Angle: Are you kidding me, Raven? Who in the Hell do you think you are? You want me to team up with Samoa Joe? Only a couple of months ago he was chasing me around with a freaking machete! I can't trust him!

Raven sighed and removed Kurt's hand from his shoulder.

Raven: You will team with Samoa Joe and that's that. Whether you two want to trust each other is up to you, I don't care. See, I'm not like Foley, Jarrett, Cornette or any of the the other bosses you've had, Kurt. I retired from the wrestling business because of backstage politics, do you really think I want to get caught up in that around here even if I'm the new Commissioner? Nah. I'm just here to make sure iMPACT gets the highest ratings possible. I reckon the better ratings TNA has, the more food I'll actually be able to put in my fridge, eh? And you and Samoa Joe teaming together is sure to get some damn good ratings. Also, I suppose it would be professional of me to tell you who your opponents are, right?

Samoa Joe: I bet it couldn't hurt to know.

Joe had a wide smile on his face as Kurt gaped at the both of them, not seeing anything worth grinning about at that precise moment.

Raven: Tonight, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe will team together for the first time to face the team of Matt Morgan and Nigel McGuinness! You two better be ready, because they've known about this match for a week and have had that long to prepare. They want a shot at Sting's belt just as much as you two. So even if you don't see eye-to-eye with how they handle things, there's no denying their hunger. So, umm, I think you two better get dressed and prepared because your match is less than an hour away. Break a leg.

And Raven trudged away with a lazy wave of his hand back at them as iMPACT headed to commercial.

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

lulz, there goes the relevance of my post in the btb of the month thread.

(Edit)
    I don't really read BTB's for the matches, I usually just skim through them for any key points. So I can't comment much there.

The segments with Angle are good, the way you booked him made him come off strong despite losing. I didn't really like how he referred to young in the opening segment, it made Young look a bit weak. You did redeem Young a bit in Young's interview. The only way I really see this whole having others bury Young work is if Young actually pulls a huge upset and defeats Sting tonight to prove them wrong. If he loses it just looks like Angle was right.

With that said I'm pretty hyped for Sting/Young because I have no idea which route you're going to take it.
    lol?

On Vacation

Status

Hey crest, I can't see anything after your second post becaussse of that long image anyway to fix it??

Covered in Blood

Status

Thanks, destroyer. The matches look a lot longer than they are (especially the Triple Threat, but take out all the dialogue and it's a very short match), and I think they're worth a read, but I understand if you don't want to. My intent was definitely to try and make Kurt look strong, as I think TNA have kind of made him into a pussy as of late with all the MEM crap. I was worried that I made him come off as a heel (because I'd like him to be in between; just doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him) but ah well. I'll get back to you with feedback when I post the rest of the show.

Hey crest, I can't see anything after your second post becaussse of that long image anyway to fix it?
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. Which image?

Thread Information