View Poll Results: Which match are you looking forward to most?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy Orton vs. Triple H - 3 Stages of Hell for WWE Championship

0 0%
  • The Colons vs. The Legacy for Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

0 0%
  • CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy for World Heavyweight Championship

5 62.50%
  • Championship Scramble for ECW Championship

1 12.50%
  • Melina vs. Michelle McCool for WWE Women's Championship

0 0%
  • Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio - Mask vs. Title for WWE Intercontinental Championship

0 0%
  • John Cena vs. The Miz

2 25.00%
  • Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali - No-Countout, No Disqualification

0 0%

Thread: The Bash statistics

Wii #1

Status

The Bash statistics

WWE The Bash will happen on June 28, 2009 from the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California. The Bash officially carries out the history of The Great American Bash. These are just the WWE events, should I include the WCW ones?

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Triple H in a Three Stages of Hell match:
    *Orton is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2007) and 28-26-1 overall on PPV
    *Triple H is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2008) and 77-54-5 overall on PPV
    *Triple H will be going for his record 9th WWE Championship and 14th overall world title

Unified WWE Tag Team Champions The Colóns (Carlito and Primo) vs. The Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase):
    *Carlito is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2007) and 10-16 overall on PPV
    *Primo will be making his Bash debut and is 2-1 overall on PPV
    *Rhodes will be making has Bash debut and is 5-2 overall on PPV
    *DiBiase will be making his Bash debut and is 3-0 overall on PPV
    *Rhodes will be going for his 4th World Tag Team Championship and 1st WWE Tag Team Championship, DiBiase will be going for his 3rd World Tag Team Championship and 1st WWE Tag Team Championship.

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy :
    *Punk is 0-1-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2007) and 13-12-1 overall on PPV.
    *Hardy is 0-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2007) and 38-47-1 overall on PPV.
    *Hardy will be going for his 2nd WHC and 3rd overall world title.

ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Mark Henry vs. Finlay in a Championship Scramble
    *Dreamer is 0-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2008) and 11-13-1 overall on PPV
    *Christian is 0-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2005) and 49-51-1 overall on PPV
    *Swagger is making his Bash debut and is 2-3 overall on PPV
    *Henry is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2008) and 13-17 overall on PPV
    *Finlay is 1-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2006) and 9-21-1 overall on PPV
    *Christian will be going for his 2nd ECW Championship and 4th overall world title, Swagger will be going for his 2nd ECW Championship and 2nd overall world title, Henry will be going for his 2nd ECW Championship and 2nd overall world title, Finlay will be going for his 1st ECW Championship and 1st overall world title
    *Henry pinned Dreamer the 2008 event

WWE Women's Champion Melina vs. Michelle McCool
    *Melina is 1-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2005) and 7-9 overall on PPV.
    *McCool is 1-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2006) and 4-3 overall on PPV.
    *McCool will be going for her 1st Women's Championship and to become the first person to win both the Women's and Divas Championships.
    *This is the first time the Women's Championship will be defended at a PPV event since No Way Out 2009 (when Melina defeated Beth Phoenix in a dark match) and the first time on the PPV broadcast since Royal Rumble 2009.

WWE Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio in a Mask vs. Title match:
    *Jericho is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2008) and 48-58 overall on PPV.
    *Mysterio is 2-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2004) and 42-44-3 overall on PPV.
    *Mysterio will be going for his 2nd Intercontinental Championship.
    *Mysterio has lost his mask before. He and Konnan lost a Mask vs. Hair match to Kevin Nash and Scott Hall at SuperBrawl IX and remained unmasked until WCW folded 2 years later, he only put his mask back on when he joined WWE in July 2002.

John Cena vs. The Miz
    *Cena is 2-1 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2004) and 45-18 overall on PPV
    *Miz is 0-1 as The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2008) and 5-9 overall on PPV

Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali in a No-Countout, No-Disqualification match
    *Ziggler will be making his Bash debut and is 0-3 overall on PPV (all were when he was Nicky of the Spirit Squad)
    *Khali is 1-0 at The Bash (first one was The Great American Bash 2007) and 5-9 overall on PPV

Other statistics:
    *This is the first Bash in Sacramento, California.

Complete The Bash win/loss record:
    Spike Dudley- 1-0
    Jamie Noble- 0-3
    John Cena- 2-1
    Rene Dupree- 0-1
    Booker T- 2-1
    Rob Van Dam- 0-1
    Luther Reigns- 1-0
    Charlie Haas- 0-1
    Rey Mysterio- 2-1
    Chavo Guerrero- 0-2
    Kenzo Suzuki- 1-0
    Billy Gunn- 0-1
    Sable- 1-0
    Torrie Wilson- 0-2
    Kevin Thorn- 1-0
    Hardcore Holly- 0-1
    John "Bradshaw" Layfield- 3-0
    Eddie Guerrero- 0-2
    The Undertaker- 3-0
    Bubba Ray Dudley- 0-1
    D-Von Dudley- 0-1
    Paul London- 2-0
    Nunzio- 0-1
    Heidenreich- 1-0
    Animal- 1-0
    Joey Mercury- 0-1
    John Morrison- 1-2
    Christian- 0-1
    Orlando Jordan- 1-0
    Chris Benoit- 0-1
    Muhammad Hassan- 0-1
    Super Crazy- 1-0
    Juventud- 1-0
    Psicosis- 1-0
    Stevie Richards- 0-1
    The Blue Meanie- 0-1
    Nova- 0-2
    Melina- 1-1
    Batista- 0-3-1
    Funaki- 1-1
    Brian Kendrick- 0-1
    Kid Kash- 0-1
    Finlay- 1-1
    William Regal- 0-1
    Gregory Helms- 1-0
    Matt Hardy- 0-3
    The Big Show- 0-1
    Ashley Massaro- 1-0
    Kristal Marshall- 0-1
    Jillian Hall- 0-1
    Michelle McCool- 1-1
    Mr. Kennedy- 1-1
    Chuck Palumbo- 1-0
    Chris Masters- 0-1
    Montel Vontavious Porter- 1-0
    Hornswoggle- 1-1
    Jimmy Wang Yang- 1-0
    Shannon Moore- 1-0
    Carlito- 1-0
    The Sandman- 0-1
    Candice Michelle- 1-0
    Umaga- 2-0
    Jeff Hardy- 0-1
    CM Punk- 0-1-1
    Randy Orton- 1-0
    Dusty Rhodes- 0-1
    The Great Khali- 1-0
    Kane- 0-1
    Bobby Lashley- 0-1
    Curt Hawkins- 1-0
    Zack Ryder- 1-0
    The Miz- 0-1
    Jesse- 0-1
    Festus- 0-1
    Shelton Benjamin- 1-0
    Mark Henry- 1-0
    Tommy Dreamer- 0-1
    Chris Jericho- 1-0
    Shawn Michaels- 0-1
    Natayla- 0-1
    Triple H- 1-0
    Edge- 0-1
    Last edited by Mr. Kennedy; 06-25-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Ziggler/Khali added
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You've just been 360'd.

Status

Re: The Bash statistics

Now, wasn't HHH/Orton annouced for Raw, not the Bash?

Wii #1

Status

WWE added this to their site after the Trump announcement, so I can only assume that the match will still happen at The Bash (but Triple H could go in as champ if he wins on Raw next week).
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm sure the match on Raw will end in some interference by the Legacy.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Interesting that Hardy and Punk are both going for their first ever win at The Bash.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

haha @ Triple H's stats. 77-54-5 holy crap.

Really great work though, this thread should be getting a lot more interest in it.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

These threads are always very interesting, but kinda difficult to reply to I've found. Each one is thorough and a great read, I always feel like if I reply with my usual maturity I'll spoil it.

Wii #1

Status

I'm OK with low replies, I do these because I think people might find these interesting and informative. If people want to reply, that's fine. If they don't, that's fine too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

True enough to you both. Just showing appreciation.

Wii #1

Status

I have added a poll for people to vote (if they want) for the match they are most look forward to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

Just voted in the poll.

Punk/Hardy is by far the match i'm looking forward to most. Quite simply because we haven't seen the match-up before, and both seemed to have decent chemistry in the Triple Threat on Raw (i'm talking about the times when they did get their hands on each other). In addition, both are my favorites and i'm hoping for Punk to do something big at the end/during the match which finally pulls the trigger on his heel turn.

Props for the info put together about The Bash, btw. Pretty interesting to say the least.

The Thin White Line

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    haha @ Triple H's stats. 77-54-5 holy crap.

Really great work though, this thread should be getting a lot more interest in it.
    Think thats bad, check out Cena's record.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    These threads are always very interesting, but kinda difficult to reply to I've found. Each one is thorough and a great read, I always feel like if I reply with my usual maturity I'll spoil it.
    I feel the same way. I lurked forever, but this deserves a nod.

Cheers

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Awesome idea adding the poll Kennedy, should mean more replies too. I'm actually shocked to say I'm really looking forward to this PPV, and it has a lot to do with the fresh match-ups and mid-card/tag fueds getting a look-in this month. I have never looked forward to The Bash ever, so this is a new feeling. It's nice.

I voted for Miz/Cena cos it should be a very entertaining match that will really help Miz continue rising on the card.

On Vacation

Status

no doubt cena vs the miz

Thread Information