Thread: SoBe Entertainment Sues Big Show for Big Sum

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

SoBe Entertainment Sues Big Show for Big Sum

Quote Originally Posted by PWInsider
    Paul Wight is known as one of the biggest men in wrestling, with a billed height of seven feet and a weight of 485 pounds. Wrestling in WCW as "the Giant" and WWE as "the Big Show," he captured the heavyweight title in both, and SoBe Entertainment hoped to expand his success to another squared circle.

During time away from WWE in 2007, Wight signed a contract with SoBe Entertainment. The company guaranteed him $1,008,000 a year for exclusive rights to represent him until 2012, as well as to support a potential boxing career. That never panned out, and he ended up back in the WWE in 2008. Now SoBe is suing Wight, his wife, and the WWE for $15,000,000.

SoBe Entertainment also claims it advanced Wight and his wife $1 million so the couple could buy a house in the South Miami/Coral Gables area -- a house the suit alleges they still live in.

The company is no stranger to the professional wrestling world, and its record label is home to none other than Brooke Hogan.
    Other sources besides PWInsider include Court House News and Miami NewTimes.

Very unfortunate for Big Show. But this was up to 2012, he still has time to persue it.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Re: SoBe Entertainment Sues Big Show for Big Sum

That's crazy... Fifteen mil is not small change, even to Show, but if he has broken a contract then he's pretty much fucked.

People's Champion

Status

Any way this can go, it isnt good for show. If you look at the options that are point blank in the face, the basic deal is he can get sued and hope for the best, or he can return to soBe Entertainment and finish unitl 2012, which isnt that long of time.

Users with bad / fake email accounts

Status
      Country                    pk=Pakistan

Show has his Fat-Ass stuck in the toilet seat now.Paul should have gone on to become a boxer,That would've been awesome.Damnit!

Thread Information