When it comes to Holiday movies, we've had a neglectful parents leave their child behind when they went on vacation (TWICE!), we've had a 6-foot tall elf, and we've had a boy fail to heed his mother's advice and nearly shoot his eye out with the BB gun he so badly wanted for Christmas (in the same movie that had a Christmas parade featuring characters from the Wizard of Oz for some reason). So what more can be added to a holiday movie? How about zombies. Anna and the Apocalypse is a holiday musical comedy with zombies. Teenage Anna and her friends at boarding school in England, spend they're holiday break fighting for their lives as the dead rise from the grave and attack. Personally, I'm not a big fan of musicals, my short list of favorite musicals (and it is a short list) includes Rocketman, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and of course The Wizard of Oz. But, I really enjoyed this movie. There's a lot of good humor, some surprising plot twists, an ending you won't see coming, and some decent musical numbers. While not a great movie, it was good and it really goes to show you that there really is no such thing as a Hollywood ending.