Thread: Jeff comments on Kennedy's release and Hardy vs. Hardy fued...

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Jeff comments on Kennedy's release and Hardy vs. Hardy fued...

Quote Originally Posted by PWTorch
    WWE star Jeff Hardy says he was surprised to hear about Mr. Kennedy's release last week, but he's become accustomed to WWE making tough business decisions that affect the "family of wrestlers" who travel together.

"I think Ken's great. It was extremely shocking for me. I think he's a real talented guy," Hardy said on the Big O & Dukes radio show this morning. "He's got so much talent. It was really sad. I don't know if it was the right move, but we'll see."

Hardy was asked a follow-up question about how he handles WWE being a business and having to make tough decisions like releasing Mr. Kennedy, who Hardy said was a good friend behind the scenes.

"There's been a lot of releases - a lot of friends that are getting released just out of nowhere. You gotta deal with it, move on and just know to yourself that it's not the end of the world and that there's other things out there," Hardy said. "It takes a lot to shock me, so I'm pretty much prepared for it."

Hardy was asked whether he's had to tone down his in-ring style because of the injuries he's sustained during his career. Hardy said his moves are clearly toned down from when he was 21 or 22-years old. Still, though, he said he has bone chips in his elbows and his knees are pretty weak.

"I'm still known for being a risk-taker, but I've trimmed down an array of moves," he said. "Still feeling pretty good, man."

Hardy said his feud against Matt Hardy led to a "decent" match at WrestleMania 25. He said they didn't have a "huge amount of time" to do what they really wanted to do, though.

Hardy added that the vibe they feel from the WWE fans is that people don't really want to see them fight, but team up. "Glad that stuff is over and we've both moved on," he said.
    I'm actually a little disappointed that the Hardys fued is over with. I was hoping they'd have at least one more match, especially after Matt cost Jeff the Title again at Judgment Day.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Re: Jeff comments on Kennedy's release and Hardy vs. Hardy fued...

they should put Matt back on ECW and should have a Matt-Christian feud, Swagger vs. Christian is getting old and anything to keep Kozlov entering the picture is good.

KENTA!

Status

I would be very surprised if the Hardy vs Hardy feud is over already, not saying he is going to cost Jeff the title tonight but I just don't see it ending this soon. I could very well be wrong tho.

Song of the Week : Sick Puppies - You're Going Down

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue View Post
    they should put Matt back on ECW and should have a Matt-Christian feud, Swagger vs. Christian is getting old and anything to keep Kozlov entering the picture is good.
    I agree that Matt should've gone back to ECW in The Draft (or never left at all, considering all the brand swapping that went on before 'Mania anyway) but not for the reason you stated. A Matt/Christian fued over the ECW Title would've been great, but Christian/Swagger is the best fued in WWE at the minute because it's perfectly executed, produces consistently great matches, and is all about the Title and nothing else.

Matt would just help make the main event scene on ECW fuller.

Thread Information