Thread: Adrenaline Rush - June 17th 2009 - Columbus, OH (Preview)

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - June 17th 2009 - Columbus, OH (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to us live from Columbus, Ohio for all the fallout from Hostile Takeover. The following is what you can exect to see on the show.

At CWA’s Hostile Takeover, FWA Veteran Ryan Hall stopped by to attend the show. Former rival the Ultimate Pain was not going to pass on the opportunity to try and humiliate Hall. Pain, on his way to the ring, decided it was a good idea to throw a cup of water in his face. Ryan Hall sat and waited before jumping the guardrail and attacking not only the Ultimate Pain, but his opponent Roberto as well. The attack resulted in a double count down in the Main Event. Charles Anderson didn’t want to press charges but instead wanted to use the incident to his and CWA advantage, hence the Showpiece Main Event this week. The former FWA World champion will go one on one with the current CWA World Champion in the single biggest Main Event in wrestling history, not just CWA history.

Charles Anderson was a very busy man at Hostile Takeover, when he wasn’t making matches he was signing off on them. Dr. Jack Adams has been offered a way back into wrestling and he has decided to take it. The only downsides are its an unsanctioned match and he doesn’t even know who he will be facing!

Following the controversial finish to Hostile Takeover’s Main Event, Charles Anderson acted fast to keep all his talent happy. Roberto will get another chance but on one condition and one condition only. He must defeat the revitalized Top Dog this week on Adrenaline Rush. The winner of that match will go on to face Rich Stone next week to determine the Number One contender for Redemption. Anderson however was quick to point out that Rich Stone wont be putting his number one contenders contract on the line. He will keep that regardless of who wins out of the three men. Rich Stone has a once in a life time opportunity to gain two shots at the champion should he need them.

Speaking of Rich Stone, Charles Anderson wants to make sure he is in fighting shape for his match next week and has thus booked the man who forced Dmac out of CWA into a “Warm up” match. Rich Stone will go one on three against three mystery opponents!

And who can forget the groundbreaking announcement made by Charles Anderson regarding the newly created X-Fly championship? On Adrenaline Rush eight men will start a war to earn the right of being crowned the first ever CWA X-Fly Champion.

And that’s not all! At Hostile Takeover, The Ultimate Pain was true to his word, no, not the winning part, that didn’t happen, but instead the part about reforming the Brotherhood. The Ultimate Pain has been joined by the CWA World Tag Team Champions The Future and the CWA Lightweight Champion until Adrenaline Rush in Joey Nicholas. Pain said he was going to get the best, it’s hard to argue when he got all the champions on board. At Adrenaline Rush we will hear from the newly re-formed Brotherhood.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Showcase Match
    The Ultimate Pain
    vs.
    “The Inferno” Ryan Hall

Number One Contender Qualifying Match
    Roberto
    vs.
    Top Dog

Unsanctioned Match
    Dr. Jack Adams
    vs.
    A Mystery Opponent

“Warm Up” Match
    "The Franchise" Rich Stone
    vs.
    Three Opponents TBA

CWA X-Fly Tournament
    First Round Match
    "The Real Deal" Joey Nicholas
    vs.
    Bret Storm

CWA X-Fly Tournament
    First Round Match
    Don de Vries
    vs.
    St. Deuce

CWA X-Fly Tournament
    First Round Match
    Adam Brown
    vs.
    Ralph "Roadrunner" McCoy

CWA X-Fly Tournament
    First Round Match
    Shadow Equinox
    vs.
    Kennif leBlanch

Private Message your Promo's to myself, PS and The Brain by 6 PM (GMT) on Sunday, June 14th 2009 (Flag Day). If you wish to contribute and write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and i'll let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Adrenaline Rush - June 17th 2009 - Columbus, OH (Preview)

I meant to mention this before, but Wow, 2 months away and we got so many new guys...CWA's future looks brighter than Roberto's underpants.

ps: Is Jayman back now or is someone else using Top Dog?

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - June 17th 2009 - Columbus, OH (Preview)

Yeah, Jay promo'd for the PPV.

Thread Information