Thread: The US Championship has not been defended live on PPV Since The Great American Bash

Brett is Back!

Status

In Your House The US Championship has not been defended live on PPV Since The Great American Bash

Before someone yells Cyber Sunday the match with Shelton and R-Truth was not shown on PPV. It is only in DVD or if you watched the match live over the internet.

Anyways since July 20, 2008 was the last time the United States Championship has been defended live on PPV. The title has been defended on cable TV but not on PPV. This does not make sense. Shelton had one of the worst US title reigns because he could not win non-title matches but he could win title matches. He also did not defend it live on PPV and had no feuds that lasted more than a month. He also had few feuds with just a few feuds he had no build up for a PPV defense. Now MVP is yet agian the US champion. Unlike Shelton. MVP has won non-title matches. However MVP has not had any feuds since Shelton to be built up for a PPV title defense.

You do the math. It has alsmost been a year since this title has been defended live on PPV. The WWE needs to do something fast. Put MVP in a rivarly against someone.
    Favre and The Vikings are going to the Super Bowl.
    No one can stop The Favre and Peterson Connection!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

Status

Re: The US Championship has not been defended live on PPV Since The Great American Ba

Pretty sure they're teasing something with Kofi, Regal and Hardy. Besides that, MVP is featured constantly on Raw, and being on PPV isn't really important anymore. They put a match with Vickie Guerrero and Santino over at least nine of their best stars.

Side note, how is this PPV discussion?

The Devil You Know

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: The US Championship has not been defended live on PPV Since The Great American Ba

I was hoping that MVP/Regal was going to be announced for Judgment Day at the last moment but obviously that didn't happen. He'll probably defend it in a Fatal Four Way at NOC against Kofi, Regal and Matt Hardy. I don't see Kofi winning the belt tonight on Raw but possibly winning it at NOC.

At Great American Bash...oh excuse me....'The Bash' he'll probably just defend it in a singles match against one of those three then the Fatal Four Way at NOC.

Wii #1

Status

Internet God almost guessed it right. WWE.com just announced that Kofi Kingston will defend the title against MVP, Regal and Matt Hardy in a Fatal Four-Way match at Extreme Rules.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On Vacation

Status

Who gives a shit. Its a TV title to eleavate wrestlers. The IC titles am upper mid carder and main eventers feuding over it, and the US title has been used a lot on TV.

Thread Information