View Poll Results: Who is the best heel ever?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vince McMahon

10 76.92%
  • Ted DiBiase

0 0%
  • Bobby Heenan

3 23.08%

Thread: Best Heel Ever Finals: Three way dance, bitches

WAKE UP

Status

Best Heel Ever Finals: Three way dance, bitches

Was gonna wait for the divas thing to finish but meh might as well get this done. DiBiase-Heenan was a deadlock tie so this is a three-way~

Who do YOU think was the best heel ever? Vince? The Million Dollar man? The Brain? DECIDE.

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: Best Heel Ever Finals: Three way dance, bitches

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Yeah, this is almost unfair to DiBiase and Heenan. I didn't even vote in the Heenan/DiBiase match because I just couldn't decide. I still can't.

Vince is the second best heel in this entire tournament, so he easily wins for reasons I've given in past rounds.

King of New York

Status

As much as everybody just wants to hand the reigns over to Vince as being the best Heel ever, lets not forget the heat Heenan drew in adding to the flames of the storyline that practically made the WWF. As I've explained in previous rounds, to me, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan like Piper drew the crowd to absolutely hate him and want to see him get beat up time and time again. I don't think there was a single point in his entire career that he turned face for the fans. He may have gotten a few pops here and there but Bobby stayed straight to the core of what a Heel is supposed to be thus he got my vote in this otherwise lopsided matchup.

Click As Well

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77 View Post
    As much as everybody just wants to hand the reigns over to Vince as being the best Heel ever, lets not forget the heat Heenan drew in adding to the flames of the storyline that practically made the WWF. As I've explained in previous rounds, to me, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan like Piper drew the crowd to absolutely hate him and want to see him get beat up time and time again. I don't think there was a single point in his entire career that he turned face for the fans. He may have gotten a few pops here and there but Bobby stayed straight to the core of what a Heel is supposed to be thus he got my vote in this otherwise lopsided matchup.
    But as a heel manager, your goal is to get your clients over. Heenan managed a lot of guys that the fans didn't have any reaction for or against. You have the likes of The Islanders, Haku by himself, The Barbarian, The Brooklyn Brawler, The Red Rooster, Harley Race and Ken Patera. Especially after he joined up with Andre, Heenan became a great example of a manager who overshadowed his own wrestlers.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Platinum View Post
    You may consider this the stupidest post ever for all I know but...

Who is the best?
    The guy I nominated and who I felt trumped all three guys in this finals.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

DiBiase/Heenan should be the final. Vince was too good at this. He made people hate him for more than ten years.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information