Thread: Smackdown Spoilers 29th May

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Smackdown Spoilers 29th May

Here are this weeks spoilers

*Mickey Rourke is at ringside.

*Rey Mysterio came out talking about Extreme Rules. Chris Jericho came out and noting Rourke was at ringside, called him out. Rey and Jericho began to brawl but when Rey set him up for the 619, Jericho bailed.

*R-Truth & Great Khali defeated Dolph Ziggler & Mike Knox when Khali pinned Knox with a powerbomb. Khali and Truth danced in the ring.

*WWE Women's champ Melina pinned Alicia Fox.

*John Morrison was being interviewed backstage and is interrupted by Shelton Benjamin.

*Jeff Hardy cut a promo promising to win the WWE title at Extreme Rules.

*John Morrison defeated Umaga via DQ when he was hit with the Samoan Strap. Morrison was tied to the corner with the strap. CM Punk hit the ring and nailed Umaga with the briefcase.

*Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas defeated Cryme Time.

*Eve defeated Layla.

*There was a backstage bit where Chris Jericho implied he wasn't going to tag Edge tonight during their tag match.

*Rey Mysterio & Jeff Hardy vs. WWE champ Edge & Chris Jericho. Jericho didn't come out, then hit the ring from the crowd while dressed as a fan and laid out Mysterio. With Mysterio unable to compete, Hardy declared he'd take them both on in a handicap match.

*Edge pinned Hardy. Edge got a ladder out and put it over Hardy, then climbed atop of it. After they went off the air, Edge reminded everyone there was a steel cage match scheduled and demanded they bring down the cage.

*WWE champion Edge speared Jeff Hardy and pinned him in a Steel Cage Match.

pwinsider

WAKE UP

Status

Re: Smackdown Spoilers 29th May

Actually sounds like a pretty decent show, the booking atleast sounds way better than in previous weeks.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The booking at the end sounds very creative and exciting. I'll have to watch.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Sounds like a good show, but whoever writes these spoilers needs to get their facts straight. Edge is the WHC, not WWE champ. Also, Smackdown! didn't go off the air because it was never on the air to begin with. It makes me wonder what else the writer got wrong.

On Vacation

Status

Im looking forward to this, but I do for most Smackdowns. I want to hear Punks promo for the Strap Match. I thought last week the anouncement was just awesome, but a shame the commentary didnt go ballistic when Umaga spoke, or show an surprise or emotion. Still digging seeing the WGTT because theyve been really good the last couple of weeks, and I want to see how strong they make Morrison look against Umaga.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

seems like another good smackdown show. not too sure about Khali getting wrestling time though, lol.

Cider 'I' Up

Status
      Country                    England

Defantly worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.

Thread Information