Thread: Adrenaline Rush - May 20th 2009 - Live from Knoxville, TN

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - May 20th 2009 - Live from Knoxville, TN

Jim Taylor: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to what is sure to be an explosive night here in Knoxville, Tennessee as we make our final stop before the epic Hostile Takeover event to take place in Tokyo, Japan next month. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

Simon Steiner vs. St. Deuce

-St. Deuce debuted last week when he attacked both Simon Steiner and Adam Brown.
    -Simon Steiner has requested this match as he bids to gain a measure of revenge.

St. Deuce dominated in his debut from start to finish and never looked in an danger of letting this one get away from him. Deuce simply overpowered Steiner at every turn and before long was just toying with his hapless opponent. Deuce put the result beyond all doubt when he hit a sit out power bomb in the middle of the ring. Despite the dominance, Deuce decided to take this opportunity to send a message to the entire CWA roster and continued the punishment. Deuce finally put Steiner out of his misery with a delayed brain buster for the empathic three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 9 minutes and 21 seconds is St. Deuce.

Deuce stands over his beaten opponent and looks down with hatred. Deuce lets his hatred out with a vicious stomp to the Adam’s apple. Message sent.

Backstage now and we see Michelle Kelly standing by with the current CWA World Tag Team Champions who are without the physical title belts, the Future.

Michelle Kelly: Right your on, make it quick.

Michelle tosses the mic to Daren Storm who is caught off guard and nearly drops it as a result.

Daren Storm: That time of month again?

Michelle Kelly: Hurry up so I can get back to my nail appointment.

Axl Storm: Children please. We have something much more important to take care of right now. Specifically Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain. You two talent less hacks stole something that belongs to us. You stole something that we worked very hard for and something we earned. It’s not our fault we are God’s gift to wrestling and you two are an afterthought, that still doesn’t give you the right to take something that doesn’t belong to you.

Daren Storm: Enough with the sugar coating, Bonsen and Rain, we want our titles back. You can either give them to us, or we can take them. Either way, by the end of tonight the CWA World Tag Team Championships will be back with their rightful owners. You two morons know by now that when we say something, we follow through with it. In a way we are kind of like brothers, we look out for one another and do whatever it takes to harm those who try to harm us. Hawk Bonsen, ToXic Rain, don’t make the same mistake again tonight.

The Future toss the mic back to Michelle Kelly who catches it and quickly storms off apparently late for her appointment thanks to the tag champions.

Hawk Bonsen vs. Ralph McCoy

-Hawk Bonsen has lost his last three matches in a row.
    -Ralph McCoy is making his CWA debut tonight.

Hawk Bonsen decided it would be best not to test the Future tonight and comes to the ring without the CWA World Tag Team Championship he stole last week. While Bonsen was worried about the title belts, his opponent was looking to make an immediate impact in CWA and got off to a good start. McCoy threw his lack of experience out the window and went to town on Bonsen in a massive flurry of offence that left Bonsen cowering in the corner and covering up. McCoy didn’t let up and followed up with a basement dropkick to the ribs of the seated Bonsen. McCoy had it all his way until he went to the top rope for a cross body block. Bonsen was in dire straits and I don’t mean the band. Bonsen waited until the last moment before ducking out of the way of the oncoming McCoy to watch him crash and burn in the middle of the ring. Bonsen went for a quick roll up but McCoy was able to kick out at two. Bonsen went off the ropes himself, McCoy seen it coming and jumped into a head scissors for a hurrancanrana. McCoy flipped Bonsen over and sent him head first into the mat. McCoy grabbed both legs of Bonsen and remained seated on his chest to pick up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 6 minutes and 59 seconds is Ralph “Roadrunner” McCoy!

Ralph McCoy quickly exit’s the ring and is embraced by the fans at ringside who want to congratulate the youngster for picking up an impressive debut win. McCoy appears to have made the correct decision as the Future have stormed the ring and both men have steel chairs in hand. Hawk Bonsen slowly gets back to his knees, still stunned from the hurrancanrana, and looks up to see the chair coming right towards his head. With no time to react Bonsen is smashed between the eyes with the chair by Axl and then across the back of the head by Daren. Bonsen falls forward lifeless as the Future demand a mic from Lindsay Monahan.

Daren Storm: ToXic Rain, we know you have our titles now and we have gotten sick of waiting for you to give them back. Get your slutty ass out here and hand them over.

Axl Storm: Come on Rain, you don’t want to make us have to take any further action on your boyfriend here.

ToXic Rain is nowhere to be seen meaning the Future once again smash the chairs across the spine of the defenceless Hawk Bonsen. Daren Storm put his chair opened on the neck of Bonsen as Axl takes aim with the sole intention of breaking the neck.

Daren Storm: This is your last chance. Either hand over our titles belts, or spend the night in a mortuary filling out paper work for your boyfriends funeral.

Just as Axl Storm prepares to take the chair shot, ToXic Rain appears atop the ramp with the CWA World Tag Team Championships in hand. Axl stops his swing and waits for Rain to reach the ring. ToXic Rain climbs into the ring and quickly hands the title belts back to the Future before checking on the condition of Bonsen. The Future keep their word and stop the beating as they instead leave with what they came for.

We are shown a short video package next which highlights a newcomer to CWA. Don de Vries will be making his debut at Hostile Takeover.

Adam Brown vs. Rich Stone

-Rich Stone has been slowly climbing up the ladder in CWA and looks to become Number One contender at Hostile Takeover.
    -Adam Brown was on the wrong end of a St. Deuce beating last week.

Rich grabs Adam by the heads and throws him into the corner. He sends a barrage of fits to the body and head. Adam pushes Rich off and moves to the other corner. Rich follows and hits him with a hard left right combo that sends him to the corner. takes Adam’s arm and rings it around. He whips Adam off the ropes and clothlines him He goes for the pin with the forearm across the face.

Adam kicks out and rolls out of the ring. Rich follows him out of the ring. And grabs him by the head. He slams Adam’s head against the ring apron. Rich picks up Adam and walks him over to the steps and attempts to hit him on the steps. Adam blocks it and hits Rich with an elbow in the stomach. Adam hits a quick dropkick on the knee of the Rich sending his face off the steps. Adam gets back in the ring and then rolls back out to end the count. Rich shakes his head to wake up but Adam is back on the attack. The ref starts a count but he takes his time. Adam slams Rich’s head one more time into the steps. Rich bounces up and rolls into the ring. Adam follows him and hits an elbow on him and goes for a pin attempt.

Rich powers out and Adam locks in a side headlock to knock the air out of Rich. Rich gets to his feet and hits Adam with a hard elbow in the jaw. This knocks Adam back and Rich hits a right hand followed by a belly to belly suplex. Rich gets up and signals for the Franchise Tag Adam staggers to his feet and Rich grabs Adam’s head and lowers him down. Rich pauses and taunts for the crowd. Adam blocks the lift hits a suplex of his own. Adam rolls over and locks in a camel clutch on Rich. Adam doesn’t get the full lock in and Rich escapes fairly easy. Adam picks up Rich and whips Rich to the corner. Rich reverses it sending Adam to the corner. Rich goes and charges at Adam, Adam lifts his boot but rich catches it. Rich pulls Adam out of the corner and hits a huge clothesline on Adam. Rich picks him up and hits a devastating Franchise Tag! Rich Stone follows with the cover and the three.

Lindsay Monahan: Here is your winner, in 10 minutes and 25 seconds, Rich Stone!

Rich Stone doesn’t celebrate but instead goes to the outside and grabs a microphone.

Rich Stone: Listen closely you piece of trash called fans, and you worms known as superstars. This marks my 8th victory in CWA and I am still to not see a title opportunity. More wins than double Dmac, and he gets a title shot. Listen here Dmac as along as you and I are on this show, no one is going to give me what I deserve since you pinned me. So at Hostile Takeover, I purpose we finish what we have started. This time however, loser has to leave CWA. You got a problem with me Dmac… here’s your chance to do something about it.

Backstage now and we find ourselves in the office of CWA Owner, Charles Anderson.

Charles Anderson: Please allow me a few moments of your time for I have some important and exciting news for CWA fans regarding the Hostile Takeover Pay Per View event. As you all know, last week we had to suspend the current CWA Brotherhood Champion The Guardian Devil. What you don’t know however is we also had to strip him of the title he held. As a result the CWA Brotherhood title is now officially vacant. We do plan on crowning a new champion, but, you’ll have to wait until Hostile Takeover to find out how we plan on doing it. Thank You, and I’ll see you in Tokyo.

Anderson smiles as the camera slowly fades to black.

Joey Nicholas vs. ToXic Rain

-Joey Nicholas has only lost twice in CWA. Once to Rich Stone and once to Dr. Jack Adams.
    -Joey Nicholas is the only two time champion in CWA. He defeated Dr. Jack Adams to win each title reign.
    -ToXic Rain meanwhile has never held gold in CWA but looks to change that at Hostile Takeover.

In the early stages of the match, the man who has grown into a thorn in the side of the CWA Lightweight Champion decided to make his way to the ringside area to do a close up scouting mission ahead of Hostile Takeover. Shadow Equinox’ mere presence a ringside threw the champion off his game and allowed ToXic Rain to get on top (Not like that you pervert). Rain looked to hit a swinging neck breaker but Nicholas swung out of it and hit a quick German Suplex. Nicholas quickly got back to his feet and spat at Equinox at ringside before stalking Rain. As soon as Rain got back to her feet she was taken back down with the Deal breaker for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 11 minutes and 43 seconds, is Joey Nicholas.

Nicholas has learned from previous weeks and was ready for Equinox this week as he kicked the middle rope up just as Equinox climbed through it. Nicholas pulled Equinox the rest of the way into the ring and hit another Deal breaker to leave his opponent at Hostile Takeover down and out.

Backstage and we see the wheelchair man again coming out of the office of Charles Anderson. The camera man tries to stay hidden but also not miss any of the action. The wheelchair man says something but we don’t hear what and he is soon wheeled away leaving us none the wiser.

At Hostile Takeover we will see not one, but two new debutants in CWA. The Amazing “High Flying” Shine will also be in action in Tokyo.

Dmac vs. Ruben Johns

-Both men are undefeated in CWA.
    -Dmac will be involved in a Loser Leaves Town match with Rich Stone at Hostile Takeover.

Dmac started the brighter and looked to be in complete control of the match. Dmac even hit the D-mark early on but refused to go for the cover. Dmac looked to send a message of warning to Rich Stone but it ended up backfiring on him as Rich Stone sent a message of his own. Stone made his way to the commentary booth but didn’t spend long with Jim Taylor and Harvey Buckworth. Stone instead decided to crack a steel chair across the back of Dmac as he went off the ropes. Dmac stumbled forwards and Ruben connected with a perfect super kick. Ruben didn’t need to be asked twice and quickly made the cover for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 15 minutes and 12 seconds is Ruben Johns!

Ruben celebrates his victory by holding Dmac in place as Rich Stone brought the steel chair into the ring. Stone hit Dmac in the ribs with the point of the chair before smashing it across his back for good measure. Ruben Johns then takes it upon himself to raise the arm of Rich Stone in victory. Stone doesn’t know what to make of Ruben and pulls his arm away before leaving the ring.

Suddenly Supernaut hits out over the speakers, and lights begin to flash around the packed stadium here in Knoxville. The crowd actually seems pleased to see Ultimate Pain for once. The majority of the fans in attendance are clearly excited about the possibility of finding out whom the latest Brotherhood members are set to be. Pain strolls down to the ring, in a suit, with his usual over-sized aviators on. He makes his way into the ring, posing for a time, before grabbing a mic. Pain doesn't seem all that happy with the great reaction he's getting.

Ultimate Pain: Alright, alright. I know everybody wants to know what I've got to say, but how's about shut up so I can get on with it?!

Majority of the crowd quickly changes their stance of Pain, with a large portion of the crowd changes their cheers to boos.

Ultimate Pain: Ahh. Much better. Now, why am I out here you ask? Well firstly, I'm here to tell Orlando to stop sending me your damn CV! You just aren't going to make it into the Brotherhood.

The crowd and Pain both seem to find the thought of Orlando in the 'Hood rather amusing.

Ultimate Pain: Nah, but seriously. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, after all I have a match to prepare for later in the night, and I know everyone here doesn't want to lose the privilege of seeing me kick Shaun Quinn's ass all over Knoxville...

Cheap pop.

Ultimate Pain: ...Cause it's the best thing you sad little individuals get to see all year after all.

Even cheaper heat.

Ultimate Pain: Anyways, what it is, is a little info into the Brotherhood scouting system. We're currently watching everyone in CWA who we feel could fit in with us, and have recently came up with a shortlist. And when you look at the talent out the back, you'll realise, I really mean a shortlist! What I'm telling everyone tonight is, they have one more chance to impress me and my fellow Hoodlums because at Hostile Takeover, we're going to announce our latest additions.

Crowd pops.

Ultimate Pain: So that gives everyone two reasons to watch the show now. As if me beating Roberto yet again wasn't enough!

Crowd boos, as Pain laughs hysterically at his own "joke" before dropping the mic. After a couple of poses, he makes his way to the back.

The Lord of Darkness vs. Roberto

-Roberto is in an unusual situation for himself. He has lost his last two matches in a row.
    -Roberto will face the Ultimate Pain at Hostile Takeover with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line in a Last Man Standing Match.
    -The Lord of Darkness drew the short straw for his CWA Debut.

Roberto had been in poor form, until now that is. The Lord of Darkness made his debut tonight and it lasted less than two minutes as Roberto flattened and tossed aside the newcomer in convincing fashion. Roberto soon had The Lord locked in the Flavours of Roberto and quickly got the tap out victory.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 1 minute and 19 seconds is Roberto!

Roberto is in serious business mode tonight and simply makes a title belt gesture towards the camera before leaving and heading backstage. Roberto obviously isn’t paid by the hour.

Next we go to the commentators at ringside as they do the final hype for CWA’s Hostile Takeover pay per view event.

Jim Taylor: I think its safe to assume that Roberto is back in full flow!

Harvey Buckworth: Don’t worry, Ultimate Pain will put a stop to that at Hostile Takeover.

Jim Taylor: We’ll see. Yes ladies and gentlemen, at Hostile Takeover, Roberto will get his championship rematch when he goes one on one with the current CWA Heavyweight Champion, The Ultimate Pain.

Harvey Buckworth: Lets not forget, its also a Last Man Standing Match!

Jim Taylor: As well as being in the main event, the Ultimate Pain has promised to reveal the newest members of the Brotherhood. He has been scouting the CWA Roster for the past couple of weeks, and appears to have made a decision.

Harvey Buckworth: Make sure you get a medium sized shirt for me Pain.

Jim Taylor: Medium?

Harvey Buckworth: This is all just relaxed muscle I’ll have you know!

Jim Taylor: Sure it is. Anyway, Hostile Takeover will also be the stage for the CWA World Tag Team Championship match. The cocky and arrogant champions defend against the ever popular ToXic Rain and Hawk Bonsen.

Harvey Buckworth: Rain and Bonsen have failed at every attempt in the past to take those titles from the Future. What makes you think this time is going to be any different?

Jim Taylor: Because this time, it’s a Ladder Match! A match in which neither member of the Future has ever competed in before.

Harvey Buckworth: I smell a fix.

Jim Taylor: Lets not forget the CWA Lightweight Championship currently held by “The Real Deal” Joey Nicholas will be on the line as well when he defends against the bizarre Shadow Equinox.

Harvey Buckworth: Nicholas has proven time and time again that he is the best Lightweight in the world today. Hostile Takeover, will just be confirmation of that fact.

Jim Taylor: In a match confirmed earlier tonight, Rich Stone will face Dmac in singles action. Neither man can stand the sight of the other and as a result, Rich Stone laid down the challenge that Dmac accepted. A Loser Leaves Town match at Hostile Takeover.

Harvey Buckworth: This is an outrage. Two of the best wrestlers in the world and Anderson is willing to lose one of them? Why the hell doesn’t he try and smooth things out with them?

Jim Taylor: I don’t think that’s possible.

Harvey Buckworth: I think you’re just not trying hard enough. If Anderson wants the best in the world in CWA, this isn’t the way to conduct your business.

Jim Taylor: And finally, to open the show we will have an over the top rope battle royal featuring several of the CWA stars as they look to move up the card.

Harvey Buckworth: Basically the nobodies and St. Deuce. I don’t care about any of the others.

Jim Taylor: Nobodies? They are some of the future stars of CWA and your calling them nobodies?

Harvey Buckworth: How many CWA titles have they won? A combined total of zero. For me, that makes them nobodies.

Jim Taylor: I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Shaun Quinn vs. The Ultimate Pain

-Shaun Quinn was unceremoniously dumped from the Brotherhood only last week.
    -The Ultimate Pain is undefeated as CWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Quinn came looking for revenge but what he got was an ass kicking he isn’t likely to forget anytime soon. Despite the bright start with the flurry of offence the CWA World Champion got back into it and after only a couple of minutes had turned the complexion of the match completely on its head. Quinn tried to use his size advantage but Pain was more than ready for it and was able to counter everything his former team mate threw at him. Pain tired for the Ulti Bomb but was unable to connect. He instead decided to ram Quinn’s head into the exposed turnbuckle several times as a warm up for his Last Man Standing match at Hostile Takeover. With Quinn out on his feet Pain hit the Ulti Bomb but instead of going for the pin decided to lock in the Ulti Vice and force the submission victory just like Roberto did earlier tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 19 minutes ad 37 seconds is the Ultimate Pain!

Pain finally broke the Ulti Vice but not after inflicting as much damage as he could. Pain then stood over his former team mate and looked down with distaste at the man he used to call his brother. Pain shakes his head when out of the corner of his eye he spots Roberto atop the ramp. Both men lock eyes as they head for one more epic showdown at Hostile Takeover.

===Quick Results===
    St. Deuce def Simon Steiner
    Ralph McCoy def Hawk Bonsen
    Rich Stone def Adam Brown
    Joey Nicholas def ToXic Rain
    Ruben Johns def Dmac
    Roberto def Lord of Darkness
    The Ultimate Pain def Shaun Quinn

===Additional On Screen Promo‘s written by===
    Sonic
    PS
    God

===Matches written by===
    Sonic
    God

===GFX by===
    Dr. Doom

===Matches graded by===
    The Brain
    PS
    God
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - May 20th 2009 - Live from Knoxville, TN

Nice show Daren.

Looks like a good PPV is lined up. Looking forward to it.

And he scores goals...!

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Great show and amazing buildup
    I'm sad The Lightweight title wont be defended in a gimmick match at the PPV :-(

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post
    Great show and amazing buildup
    I'm sad The Lightweight title wont be defended in a gimmick match at the PPV :-(
    I thought there were too many gimmicks as it is. Pain and Roberto will be a third time meeting so a gimmick is required. The Tag titles are ending with a big spot so it needs the ladder gimmick. Loser leaves town is also needed. The battle royal is to give everyone a shot. If you can think of a gimmick that would work with the feud then let me know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

very nice show

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

1-0, bitches.

Ramrod!

Status

1-0 also Deuce lol

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I thought there were too many gimmicks as it is. Pain and Roberto will be a third time meeting so a gimmick is required. The Tag titles are ending with a big spot so it needs the ladder gimmick. Loser leaves town is also needed. The battle royal is to give everyone a shot. If you can think of a gimmick that would work with the feud then let me know.
    I completely over looked the Battle royal and Loser leaves town
    A 1 on 1 bout will do just fine

Thread Information