Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOW: The Futures Of Wrestling

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

FOW: The Futures Of Wrestling

Right now, the year is 2039.

Pro wrestling has been revolutionized by the younger generation. Those men include John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Roderick Strong, and Jack Swagger. The WWE is still running strong, with TNA now under thier banner for ten years. Ring of Honor is now the second tier promotion behind the WWE. ROH still stands by their word, delivering the best pure wrestling action.

However, along the lines of the younger generation that was forementioned were wrestlers that came out of the blue. Wrestlers such as Frankie McCormack, Russell Page, Ignacious, The Handsome Devil, KO Zeke, Magici DeLarge, Lazarus Van Buren, Omega, Ray Corvo and many others managed to put on five star matches in the WWE and ROH throughout the late 2010's and 2020's.

Discovery was made. In 2005, Rex Anderson and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen found a wrestling school. There, Arsen's friend "The Handsome Devil" Ian Nordstrom became the first graduate. Atheletes followed, Such as 'Rock Hard', Sexy Lexy, Lazarus Van Buren, William Jacobson, Ray Corvo, Robin Downs and J-Prog.

After their graduates recieved shutdowns from the top companies, Nickolas and Rex knew that their talent could not go to waste. In 2007, Nickolas invested his money in a project that would turn into the Futures of Wrestling. He knew he need more back-up.

Arsen began scouting the globe, going to royal, exotic, and fameful places such as Hollywood (Jacob "Axxess" Hollenwood) Tampa (Ignacious), and London (Saxon) and even scouted in places like Chicago (KO Zeke), Russia (Omega), and Japan (Faloosa Shang-Fui)

In 2009, the promotion finally came in fruition. The Futures of Wrestling were now.

We have dug up the archives. This is FOW in its entire form. The unknown fed that gave birth to the top face in show business Frankie McCormack, the "Rockstar" Russell Page, and the evil, mysterious martyr, Magici Delarge!

This is the untold story......of the Futures of Wrestling!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

Re: FOW: The Futures Of Wrestling

That's a pretty clever back story. I look forward to see how you format things considering this almost sounds like a mockumentary type approach.

Chikara Trainee

Status

I like this! I have never heard of this idead before and I can't word it any better then a clever backstory. Lots of good to come from this considering some of those main names are retiring soon it'll be cool to see how you let them go. Good luck and can't wait to read.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

THE COMPANY'S ALLEDGED BACKSTORY

TV Shows: Wednesday Night Rush on Fox Sports Net

Color Key
    Face
    Heel
    Tweener

Owner; CEO: Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    35 Years Old
    "Mr. NKA", "The Absolute"
    3x World Champion
    7x Time Tag Team Champion
    2x Cruiserweight Champion
    1x North American Champion
    "Believe It Or Not (WINGS Theme Song)"
    Predicted Appearance:

Arsen, an accomplished pro wrestler, is now living his other lifelong dream as a businessman and leader, as he is the founder of FOW. With wrestlers he trained personally with Rex Anderson, Arsen has scouted some of the best to be in FOW!

Announce Table
    Darrell Dovak
    Rex Anderson

Ring Announcer
    Corey Spencer

Referees
    Darren Geeves
    Rob Farell
    Awesome Andy Jenks
    Nevin Shazcolansky

Backstage Crew
    Cynthia
    Money Lambo

ROSTER

PROJECTED MAIN EVENTERS

Frankie McCormick
    Predicted Appearance:

24 Year Old
    LBS: 195
    Theme Song: "Come Original" By 311
    Finisher: The Electric Grapevine (Modified Turning STO)
    A fresh face, one of the fairest and honorable competitors in the business. Goes along well with his amazing ability.

"The Classical" Corbin Cannon
    Predicted Appearance:

29 years old
    LBS: 245
    Theme Song: "Bat Out Of Hell" By Meatloaf
    Finisher: CLASSIC (Cannonball shot to the chest followed by a gutwrench driver)
    Mocked his style from his favorite wrestlers, such as Buddy Rodgers, Ric Flair, and Dusty Rhodes.

Lazarus Van Buren
    Predicted Appearance:

26 Years Old
    LBS: 217
    Theme Song: "All The Young Dudes" Mott The Hoople
    Finisher: Dead President (Toprope Modified Omega Driver), Submit To The Suit (Modified Atomic Crossface)
    A young, classy, well dressed athlete in the business. Uses brain tactics more than anything else.

"The Handsome Devil" Ian Nordstrom
    Predicted Appearance:

33 Years old
    LBS: 177
    Theme Song: "Handsome Devil" by The Smiths
    Finisher: The Devil's Touch (Unprettier Double Stomp) Red Death (Corkscrew 360)
    Possibly the most experienced on the roster. The only world champion besides Russell Page and Ray Corvo. A Heartthrob.

Omega
    Predicted Appearance:

28 Years old
    LBS: 301
    Them Song" Acoustic Guitar followed by "Hate Crew Deathroll" by Children of Bodom
    Finisher: Omega RED (Two Handed Chokeslam Driver)
    Possibly the most threatening wrestler that was in FOW. Magici DeLarge's Right hand man.

Russell Page

23 Years Old
    From: Sacramento, California on way of a Spanish Magic Castle
    LBS: 192
    Finisher: Check Out My Solo! (Double Moonsault) Big Finish (Flip over back suplex)
    Theme Song: "Sweet Leaf" by Black Sabbath
    An amazing competitor. Has mystque and charisma to back up his amazing in ring ability. The youngest world champion in history.

Ray Corvo

27 Years old
    234 lbs
    Finsher: Out OF Ammo(Inverted DDT Driver)
    Theme Song: "Breathe" by Prodigy
    A bad guy that the fans actually like. Very tought fighter with high flying ability. Delivers a hell of a right hand. Has a World Championship and several tag titles under his belt.

PROJECTED UPPERCARD
    KO Zeke

26 Years Old
    Caudwell, Illinois
    224 Pounds
    Theme: "How you like me now?" by Kool Moe Dee
    Finisher: Just Like That (Backflip Kick Followed By a Dance and a knee to the skull)
    A Fan favorite. Classy, entertaining, funny. He has the package with a few credible victories(beat Tomko and JErry Lynn in exhibitions) to be a main eventer

Jacob Hollenhood

21 Years Old
    Hollywood, California
    167 lbs
    Finisher: Photogenic (Knees to the back in the corner/moonsaul double stomp)
    Theme Song: "We Care A Lot" by Faith No more
    Eccentric, brash, crazy. Taking his glamour of Hollywood to FOW.

Davey Catostrophic Rodman

27 Years Old
    231 lbs
    Finisher: The DC Rod, Man! Carrage Suplex Followed By a Jumping diving headbutt to the sternum.)
    Theme: "Fight The Power (Part One)" The Isley Brothers
    Set your 'DCR' every Wednesday for the excitement this young man rings to the ring. Strong and agile. Takes no guff.

Ignacious

25 Years Old
    Tampa, Florida
    312 LBS
    Finisher - Toss And Tanked (F-5, followed by as running boot to the face)
    Theme - "Dead Embryonic Cells" by Sepultura
    A threatening giant to his enemies, a humble giant to his friends. Joined the Marines when he was nineteen. Got kicked out after fighting his sargent.

J-Prog

21 Years Old
    176 lbs
    Finisher - The Last Time (Running Up the turnbuckle/ShootingStar Press), My Last Words (Stretch Crossface Boston Crab)
    Theme - "The Prayer" by Bloc Party
    Not a lot can be said by this scientific-craved Irishman. He has breathtaking ability, but his ring wits are more unbelieveable.

"The Phantom of the Opera"

211 lbs
    Finisher: Soprano (Groin bashed in combined with a heel hook) Music Is My Gift (Gets in Playmaker position jumps up, catorts the body, and drives the spinning opponent head first by knee to the canavs)
    Theme: "Time To Say Goodbye" by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
    Nolan Pierce has always had a deep passion for the performing arts. After tragic events, it also led to a very violent life, portraying a character he has alwasy admired, but with a different attitude. Expect him to be a top IN Title Contender.

Matt Lawler

219 lbs
    Finisher: Feel The Law! (Repeated combo followed by a front leg sweep) Can You Just Tap? (Turned over arm bar)
    Theme: "Soul Survivor" by Young Jeezy and Akon
    A former cage fighter with great potential to make it as a professional wrestler.

William Stevenson

239 lbs
    Finisher: And Stay Down! (Twirling Northern Lights Driver)
    Theme: "Doctor Doctor" by UFO
    Not a lot is known about this man. The only thing we know about is his bad attitude. Plus, he was trained by Nickolas Arsen, so his attitude might portray in his matches.

Saxon

23 Yaers Old
    172 lbs
    Finisher: Denim and Leather (Running Knee to a Flipping NEckbreaker transfrred into a face lock)
    Theme: "Man Behind The Curtain" by Valient Thorr
    Fast and furious. When you face Saxon, the flamboyant and classic metal-craving Brit, you have no choice but to hold on to your fucking hat!

Onyx Martel

Finisher: Photo Phinish!!!! (Kick opponent in the chest, goes to the top rope, leaps, and delivers a pedigree driver)
    Theme: "We Are Rockstars" by Does It Offend You, Yeah?
    A model with a sense of self defense. Took up wrestling after constant abuse.

PROJECTED MID-CARDERS/LOWER-CARD
    Max Heaven

Richard Hell

Max
    213 lbs
    From East Rutherford, New Jersey
    Finisher: Constantine's Revenge (Richard Hell hits a modified DVD Driver from a top rope double stomp by Max Heaven)
    Theme: "Heaven And Hell" by Black Sabbath

Richard
    247 lbs
    From Braintree, Mass
    Finisher: Constantine's Revenge (Richard Hell hits a modified DVD Driver from a top rope double stomp by Max Heaven)
    Theme: "Heaven And Hell" by Black Sabbath

These two men, with completely different skills and personalities, look to team up to become a dominant force in the tag team division

Matthis Orson

Finsiher: Adrenaline Rush (Spinning ShellShock)
    Theme: "Banned From The Roxy" by. Crass
    Not alot is know about this newcomer except that underneath that punk angst, he's an asshole.

Faloosa Shang-Fui

From Hong Kong
    Finisher: Rikshaw (Hurricarana Death Driver) Silent Death (Buzzsaw Bllows), Poison (Human grounding tarantula)
    Theme: "China Girl" by David Bowie
    All the way from Asia, Sang-Fui has came here to become a top comepetitor in the future.
    Scorpus

Argentina
    192 lbs
    Finisher: The Sting(Constant Spinning Hurricarana)
    Theme: "E Pues" by Daddy Yankee

Mantis

Thailand
    Finisher: Claw Stabs
    Theme: "Oh yeah?" by Praying Mantis

Stonewall

Tahoe, Nevada
    Finisher: Eat Brick! (Yakuza Big boot)
    Theme: "Transmission" by Joy Division

Jayysxx Copus Muerte

Kartera Smith
    Drunken Davies

Ophedious
    Malphor

Colin Madness
    Stoney
    JP Nize Boi
    Hypeman

PROJECTED NON WRESTLER ROLES
    Magici DeLarge (Wonderful Plaything's Stable Leader)

Age is unknown
    Location is unknown
    Theme: The first bar of "Tommy's Holiday Camp" by the Who repeated over and over again.
    His theme drives people insane. His motives drive people insane. He drives himself insane. A mysterious figure in the wrestling world that is sadistic enough to want the title so bad, he will do the impossible, moral or not.

The Stage Director (Manager of TPOTO)
    Jezze Belle (Manager of Russell Page)

Candi Richards (Girlfriend of Corvo)
    Ten Grand Tomko (Manager of KO Zeke and P.I.M.P)

PROJECTED WOMEN
    Robin Downs
    Rebecca Alne

Dame Deathstrike
    Flame Hauntress

PROJECTED TAG TEAMS/STABLES
    Magici DeLarge's Wonderful Playthings (Omega, Morphlings, Muerte)
    PIMP(KO Zeke, The Pasadena Popping Playboys, Ten Grand)
    Heaven and Hell
    Lady Killers (Colin Madness and Stoney)
    Outlaws of Suberbia (Smith and Davies)
    Masked Maybes (Scorpus and Mantiz)

Projected Titles
    FOW World Championship
    FOW World Tag Team Championship
    International Champion
    The WOT Tournament
    Hopeful's Gauntlet

Pay-Per-Views
    Jan - Wasteful Winter
    Feb- Love Thy Enemy
    March - Flawless Victory
    April - Fool's Gold
    May- Pure Fighting Frenzy (2 Nights)
    June - Earned In Blood
    July - Heatwave
    August - Matchapalooza (Biggest Event)
    Sept - Burn Notice
    Oct - Blood Harvest
    Nov - A Night To Be Thankful
    Dec - Apocalypse Now

BIOS OF THE FUTURES TO COME LATER!

-------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

I love the backstory, but t's called future of wrestling just a quick question what happens if they get old - depends if you stick with it - other then that great backstory imo, and are those real wrestlers or caws?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

We have uncovered FOW's very first card. The event was the premiere episode of Wednesday Night Rush. It took place at Lowell, Massachusetts in the Paul Tsongas Arena. It was on May 20th, 2009. This is the first Rush that led up to Earned in Blood, thier first Pay Per View event that took place on June 14th.

A tournament took place to determine the first FOW Champion. The finals took place at Earned In Blood. Due to the interest of the federation, there will be no spoilers. Also, there was a battle royal for the International Champion, and a fatal four way.

FOW World Championship Tournament, Quarter Finals

"The Rockstar" Russell Page vs. Davey Catostrophic Rodman

"The Handsome Devil" Ian Nordstrom vs. "The Phantom Of The Opera" Nolan Pierce

KO Zeke vs. "The Classical" Corbin Cannon

Frankie McCormack vs. Lazerus Van Buren

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The First Ever Rush, 8PM On Fox Sports Net

In one of the first round matches of the tournament, Russell PAge took on Davey C. Rodman in a match based on competition. Will "The Majestic Facemelter" triumph, or will our DCR's be set to the semi finals?

Two flamboyant and charismatic superstar duel in what will be a fast-paced and high flying match. Will the Canadian vet vanquish? Or will The Phantom pay the devil his dues?

International Championship Battle Royal
    Ray Corvo, Matt Lawler, Max Heaven, Kartera, William Stevenson, Onyx Martel, Muerte, Scorpus, Orson, Shang-Fui, Mantiz, & Stoney all compete to be named the International Champion.

Jacob "Hollywood's Finest" Hollenwood's open challenge
    This is no better way to make a first impression in a new company than to call out the roster. That is exactly what the cocky, young Jacob Hollenwood wants to do. Who will answer the call?

McCormack and Zeke vs. Cannon and Van Buren
    The competitors in next week's quarter final make will face off, this time in a tag team duel. Technique and heterogeneous personalities will clash. Who will get the upper hand for next week?

Colin Madness vs. Richard Hell vs. Ophedius vs. Drunken Davies
    Tag team contenders go single this week. Four potential tag team champions will try to get the upper hand for their squad. It's anyone's ballgame in this fatal fourway!

PLUS!

We'll hear from Nickolas Arsen at the start of the show!

Robin Downs gives us an interview

We try to contact Magici DeLArge

Who is J-Prog?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

These are original characters. Plus, they story is that the company, FOW, will eventually fall under, and the wrestlers that were the stars of the promotion moved on to the WWE.
    -------
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

oh okay I understand, seems interesting, I'll pay attention

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I know you guys don't know a lot about the wrestlers, but do you want to make predictions anyway?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Updated with Omega, Page, and Zeke.

Rodman, Ignacious, DeLarge, Hollenwood, Corvo, Lawler, and Martel to come today.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This has a lot of potential. The problem with CAW BTBs are that they are so hard to keep the reader intrigued. But if you can convey a person's personality to the reader and make them multi-dimensional, with enough shows for us to become emotionally attached to them, then these sorts of BTBs can be very successful. It's hard to say that you'll be able to do that until the first show is posted, but you're on the right track here.

Vintage Orton

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Looks exciting and very interesting. I like the origins of the different wrestlers and how the backstory has come about. Looks to be a bright future and I will stay tuned for more!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Thanks. And Crest I have taken that into consideration. I'm trying to boost favorites right now so you can expect something from certain wrestlers.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Two new profiles have been created. More to come and this first show up next Wednesday (Yes, I want some time to make it great) Expect news and more bios. Any questions, just hit me up! And make predictions based on the bios! I'll make a game out of predictions and give rep to the winner.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

FOW World Championship Tournament, Quarter Finals

KO Zeke vs. "The Classical" Corbin Cannon

Frankie McCormack vs. Lazerus Van Buren

The First Ever Rush, 8PM On Fox Sports Net

"The Handsome Devil" Ian Nordstrom
    vs. "The Phantom Of The Opera" Nolan Pierce

Jacob "Hollywood's Finest" Hollenwood's open challenge

We try to contact Magici DeLArge

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Let me list the contenders in that battle royal: Ray Corvo, Matt LAwler, Max Heaven, Kartera, William Stevenson, Onyx Martel, Muerte, Scorpus, Orson, Shang-Fui, Mantiz, Stoney
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Let me list the contenders in that battle royal: Ray Corvo, Matt LAwler, Max Heaven, Kartera, William Stevenson, Onyx Martel, Muerte, Scorpus, Orson, Shang-Fui, Mantiz, Stoney

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Are you picking Stevenson because his out-of-ring rep is Mustaine?

Updates (may contain spoilers):

-Mastodon has been very kind to contribute the song "Divinations" as Wednesday Night Rush's theme song. Also, they were kind enough to lend "Crack the Skye" for our first Pay-Per-View, Earned in Blood. Go get their latest CD, 'Crack The Skye' on iTunes or where CD's are sold.

-We are patiently waiting for the debut of Wednesday Night Rush, meaning the official birth of the company. Officials and backstage workers also feel that everything will go perfect.

-Though these wrestlers are mostly unknown, fans seem to be anticipating it too, mow that they have gotten a glimpse of the profile on our first page.

-Arsen says that he is happy with how the tournament was booked, but wish Ray Corvo was in it. He is really high on Corvo, who is a former world champion. Expect Corvo to be a big player in FOW. As for Jacob Hollenwood, Arsen is puzzled by him, as well as Magici DeLarge. In Jacob's case, Arsen does not know why this tiny competitor would skip out on a chance to be IC champion to possibly lose. As for Magici, he does not see how he will play in the company.

-If Rush is successful over the next couple of weeks, after EIB, expect house shows.

-Wednesday's Inaugural Card has been posted! Go to the first page to check it out

-Stoney will take on Matthis Orson in a dark match before the show. The Main Event Dark Match has been rumored to be Russell Page & Lazurus Van Buren vs. Ian Nordstrom & Frankie McCormack.

-------
    Spoiler:

God

Status

The Rockstar" Russell Page vs. Davey Catostrophic Rodman

Ray Corvo, Matt Lawler, Max Heaven, Kartera, William Stevenson, Onyx Martel, Muerte, Scorpus, Orson, Shang-Fui, Mantiz, & Stoney

Last edited by God; 05-17-2009 at 10:39 AM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Thank you very much, hoping for more predictions.

Show will be up tonight or tomorrow.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information