View Poll Results: Who was the better heel?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vince McMahon

17 94.44%
  • Eddie Guerrero

1 5.56%

Thread: Best Heel Ever Tournament- Quarter-Finals: Vince McMahon vs Eddie Guerrero

WAKE UP

Status

Best Heel Ever Tournament- Quarter-Finals: Vince McMahon vs Eddie Guerrero

Bad feeling about this one....

Chairman of the Board or YOUR Papi?

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: Best Heel Ever Tournament- Quarter-Finals: Vince McMahon vs Eddie Guerrero

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Indy Talent

Status

Went for McMahon. Think we should start playing his music because everyone else has no chance in hell.

WAKE UP

Status

I'm leaning towards Vince but at the same time I think I'd take a great heel wrestler over a great no-wrestling heel...

Heels are heels. When it comes to this though, you have one of the all time best against a guy who struggled at times to not get pops. It seems like an easy choice to me.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Don't understand why Guerrero got this far. When he was face, EVERYONE WAS BEHIND THEM. Plus, he was a heel with face pop.

McMahon. Just the legacy he crated with donning his charcter as vengeful, wicked, ruthless, power hungry. He is the Fidel Castro of the WWE.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Squash Fodder

Status

I'd have to go with McMahon.. I mean the guy is so damn unlikable anyway and when he is a heel it just fits him. Eddie was a good heel in WCW i think though, but Vince takes this one.

How I met my kids mother

Status

Best Heel Wrestler would have been a better tournament would have made it up for grabs but as Gouldinho said the others have no chance in hell with the ultimate heel that is McMahon.

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

McMahon is definitely the better Heel. Interaction against him could get any face over just because of a simple feud, no matter how simple is was.

Don't understand why Guerrero got this far. When he was face, EVERYONE WAS BEHIND THEM. Plus, he was a heel with face pop.
    No, definitely not. WCW days it was pure heat. Late WWE days the only reason he had a mixed reaction was because he went from Heel to pretending to be a good guy again as they teased him turning on Batista. Unfortunately, he died before we got to Eddie taking the strap at Mania like planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    No, definitely not. WCW days it was pure heat. Late WWE days the only reason he had a mixed reaction was because he went from Heel to pretending to be a good guy again as they teased him turning on Batista. Unfortunately, he died before we got to Eddie taking the strap at Mania like planned.
    What about 2003? Guerrero attacked Tajiri and laid him out from a Brainbuster on a car hood. Eddie was supposed to be the top midcard heel, yet no one booed him. Within weeks, the WWE had to throw in the towel and turn Eddie face again.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Eddie will always remembered as a BabyFace while everyone knows VKM as one of the biggest Heel ever in the WWF/E

Sweet Meat

Status

Eddie only got 100% heat in his WCW days and even then I recall him starting to get a lot of face pops because of his ability and charisma..

McMahon.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information