Name: St. Deuce
    Nickname: Rush
    Hometown: Minnesota
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 256 lbs
    Gimmick: French Warrior
    Disposition: Heel
    Trained by: No one
    Appearance: Outside the ring: White suit with shades on. Inside the ring: White tights with white boots. Georges St. Pierre tattoo on his back.
    Education: Graduated from Minnesota University; Masters in criminal justice
    Entrance Music: One More Time by Daft Punk

Catchphrase:
    1. I'm not impressed by your performance.
    2. Here it is, your moment of Zen.
    3. What you see is what you get.
    Wrestling Style: Grappler/Brawler
    Wrestling Abilities: Charisma, Speed, Brawling, Power

Signature Moves: Hard Knocks (boxing punches to the face) St. Light (Looks up to the heavens and karate chops his opponents neck.
    Finishing Moves: Rush (Tiger Powebomb followed by a pin) Mokoshi Driver (Jackknife falling into a DDT)

Previous Experience: Wrestled in the Canadian army.
    Known for: Previous MMA stint.

Picture:

Intro: *Camera pans to St. Deuce sitting in a chair wearing a snazzy suit*

St. Deuce: I have come to CWA for many reasons, one being to take down the best this business has to offer. I have seen many things in this world that nobody here could ever imagine.

*St. Deuce stands up*

St. Deuce: CWA has offered me a lot of money to come and wrestling. I want to make a shout of of sorts. All you wrestlers prepare for Rush.

*St. Deuce gets close to the camera*

St. Deuce: What you see is what you get. Get a close look of my face, because when you see this face I will be standing over your body with the referee raising my hand in victory, and I will simply say, I am not impressed by your performance!
    *St. Deuce shoves the camera man out of his face and walks out of the room.*
    Last edited by Sawyer; 02-12-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Re: St. Deuce

Hey noobs, take notes. This is how you sign up.

Danger Zone

Status

Take notice he is using the same person as I am, but i can change mine if Deuce wants me too, I can find someone else to use

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Changed mine.

Danger Zone

Status

Now I look stupid for saying that

God

Status

June 3rd 2009

*St. Deuce enters the arena and walks down to the ring*

St Deuce: For my last appearance, I dominated my opponent, he was a small step...no, not even a step. He was simply a piece of grass in my way.

*The crowd boos loudly*

St. Deuce: I really laugh at you people, I really do. All you people are pathetic. So predictable...let me guess how your day went today. So first you look at the clock, it reads 5:30. You put your head down dreading waking up to go to work, but you must carry on. You finally wake up after hitting the snooze button 3 times, walk out and wake up your snot nose kids that you accidentally had. So you get them off to a public school and then drive to work, you get stuck in traffic, but still make it by 9:30. You punch in and sit in your little cubical and stare into a screen for 8 hours, then go back home, eat dinner and watch tv, then you go to bed and restart your day all over again...and it's absolutely pathetic.

*The crowd boos even more, you can barely hear your own voice*

St. Deuce: What? So you're booing your own lifes? You see, I've made something out of my life. I decided I didn't want to be as mediocre as you, or you, or even you. Hopefully you can all see that, as I'm standing in the middle of the arena, and you are all looking at me, not the other way around.

*The camera shifts to some of the people in the crowd chanting "You suck, you suck!"

St. Deuce: So now on to this twenty man over the top rope challenge. What a cluster ****. I don't deserve to be just thrown into a match, but if I must go through this abomination I will. The way I see it; when I win, it means I am better than all of those twenty wrestlers, it saves me time in the long run. There are a lot of notable names in this match, and I guarantee you after this match, I will be the most notable out of all of them.

*St. Deuce walks around the ring shouting vulgarity at the fans*

St. Deuce: I told you people before my first match, I will be a challenger for the heavyweight title, and I will win it. I will roll through my competition so fast and hard, you peasants won't see it coming...or going for that matter. You all just wait, all you haters will see what I am really made of.

*St. Deuce drops the mic and steps out of the ring onto the ramp, while he is walking he takes a kids water and rips his sign*

*The camera pans out to the backstage area where St. Deuce passes wrestlers in the hall*

St. Deuce: What are you looking at? Huh?

*St. Deuce passes more wrestlers and says*

St. Deuce: What? You're looking at the next champion.

*St. Deuce walks into the locker room and shuts the door, the camera goes black.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

July 29th 2009

*St. Deuce walks to the ring shaking his head*

St. Deuce: You know, I've had a bit of a slide. I've been dealing with some problems in my life, so my head is not focused. I'm put in a match I don't even want to be in at Redemption. I'm merely in the match to make ticket sales go up.

*The crowd boos*

St. Deuce: Yeah yeah, boo me all you want, you know why you'll order the PPV, because of me! I didn't come out here to rant though, and obviously you senile people don't respect me, so I'm going to leave the ring, and head to my limo...and leave the arena. Goodbye.

*St. Deuce walks out of the ring and up the ramp. Staring at the ground the whole time.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information