Thread: Adrenaline Rush - May 6th 2009 - Boise, ID (Preview)

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - May 6th 2009 - Boise, ID (Preview)

Some great news for CWA fans, Roberto is back with the company after being stuck in Canada for the past few weeks. The bad news however is for Roberto as the new CWA Heavyweight Champion The Ultimate Pain has been throwing around his weight after hearing the rumours that Roberto has an automatic rematch clause in his contract. The main event of Adrenaline Rush this week has the champions fingerprints all over it as Roberto takes on Shaun Quinn AND Kennif leBlanch of the Brotherhood in a handicap match.

Speaking of Ultimate Pain he will be facing a huge test of his own. Ultimate Pain will be looking to break the record for the fastest win in CWA when he faces Eoghan O'Neill in singles action. Given who Roberto has to face this seems very unfair on the challenger. Ultimate Pain has to be behind this.

The Future dont get any rest with their CWA World Tag Team Championships as they are once again putting them on the line this week. After defeating Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain last week, CWA Owner Charles Anderson decided to give a new team a chance at the gold as The Machine teams with TJ Styles in an attempt to become champions in their first match together. Bonsen and Rain meanwhile will not be far off as they are bound to want another chance.

Shadow Equinox will be back in singles action as he faces Frankie Enzo. Equinox has only had one match to date and that was a losing effort to the CWA Lightweight Champion Joey Nicholas. Nicholas, by chance, just so happens to be the special guest referee for this match. Its amazing the pull a championship belt will get you.

Hawk Bonsen will be in singles action this week as he faces newcomer Ruben Johns. Johns got the win in his debut last time out, Bonsen meanwhile is on a losing streak of two in a row and will be looking to stop that from getting any higher.

Speaking of new comers, Bret Storm has seemingly drawn the short straw as he faces off against Rich Stone. Stone showed last week that he wont be taking any prisoners, Bret Storm may need to pray for Stone to come down with an illness before the show.

Simon Steiner will make his CWA debut against another relative newcomer in Adam Brown. While little is known about Steiner we know Brown can cause problems as he came so close to winning last week on his debut.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Roberto vs Shaun Quinn and Kennif leBlanch

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Future (c) vs TJ Styles and The Machine

Shadow Equinox vs Frankie Enzo
    Special Referee: Joey Nicholas

Rich Stone vs Bret Storm

The Ultimate Pain vs Eoghan O'Neill

Hawk Bonsen vs Ruben Johns

Simon Steiner vs Adam Brown

Private Message your Promo's to myself, PeaceSells and Guardian Devil by 6 PM (GMT) on Sunday, May 2nd 2009. If you wish to contribute and write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and i'll let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - May 6th 2009 - Boise, ID (Preview)

nice card for this week, is there going to be a top five for last week

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Ruben Johns? The f? Fallin down teh card.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Ruben Johns? The f? Fallin down teh card.
    You've had like eight match and only promoed twice. Its not like you can complain :-p I didnt use you as a jobber because i figured you start showing up eventually. For the most part, i have until the next PPV planned and your on it, so keep promoing.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Lul. I definitely promo'd three times..I think >_>

King of New York

Status

The logo looks nice.

Click As Well

Thread Information