Thread: The Interview Set

God

Status

The Interview Set

Got a gripe with someone and it cant wait until the show? Want to make a direct challenge instead of going the official route? Why not do an interview? This is where you can find Michelle Kelly or Orlando Maxwell anytime, day or night. Both will be sitting by (We cant expect them to stand 24/7 now can we?) to conduct a quick interview whenever you desire.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Re: The Interview Set

Only minutes after CWA Adrenaline Rush goes off the air, the Future make their way to the interview set where Michelle Kelly is the only interviewer on hand. Orlando Maxwell was sent for some coffee.

Michelle Kelly: Congratulations are in order I guess. Somehow you two morons kept the titles.

Axl Storm: Its called talent.

Michelle Kelly: Sure it is. Now, while you're here i have a question for you. I was watching your match and couldn’t help but notice how effective that Elbow Smash was. Why have you never used it before tonight?

Daren Storm: I've used it loads of times, you were probably just too busy on your knees at the time so you missed it.

Michelle Kelly: You wish you could me on my knees.

Axl Storm: Can we keep this civil please?

Michelle Kelly: Fine, next question. Why did you decide to pull an elbow pad on just before the Elbow Smash, surely it would be more effective without it?

Daren Storm: No, it wouldn’t.

Michelle Kelly: How? Its padded, your elbow isn’t.

Daren Storm: The elbow pad is more effective. This interview is over. Goodbye.

With that, the Future storm off the set leaving Michelle wondering if she has got onto something.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Michelle Kelly and Orlando Maxwell have grown bored of waiting for interviews an thus are in conversation with each other.

Michelle Kelly: She has really great hair aswell.

Orlando Maxwell: I wasn’t looking at her hair, but now that you mention it, she does. I think she is nearly perfect in every way.

Alexis, the valet of the Future makes her way over to the two interviewers with quite a smile on her face.

Alexis: Please, you don’t need to stop talking just because I’m here, I know you two were talking about me and my unmatched beauty, so, continue.

Michelle Kelly: Ummm, we weren’t talking about you Alexis.

Alexis: You couldn’t possibly be talking about ToXic Rain. She’s a grade A Prostitute and nothing more.

Orlando Maxwell: We were actually talking about Victoria Stone.

Alexis: Who?

Michelle Kelly: Victoria Stone, the wife of Rich Stone.

Alexis: Once again, who?

Orlando Maxwell: I think someone is a little jealous.

Alexis: Jealous? Of what?

Michelle Kelly hands a portrait photo of Victoria to Alexis to show exactly who she is.

Alexis: She’s okay I guess.

Michelle Kelly: She’s beautiful.

Orlando Maxwell: Rich Stone is just lucky he met her first, otherwise she would be Mrs. Maxwell.

Alexis: Please, your mother would never let you get married or move out of her basement.

Michelle Kelly: Changing the subject?

Alexis: Of course not, I admit Victoria is fairly good looking but take out the makeup and Photoshop and she would look worse than ToXic Rain.

Michelle Kelly: That’s ridiculous.

Alexis: I’ve had enough of this stupid conversation. I’m leaving, I have more important things to do.

Alexis drops the photo onto a nearby table and quickly leaves the interview set with a slightly worried look on her face.

Michelle Kelly: I think she is intimidated by her.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Curtain Jerker

Status

The Lord of Darkness arrives and scares the hell out of Michelle Kelly with a evil look.

L.O.D is so mad that he snatches the mic from Michelle

L.O.D: I've had enough of this! I wanted a fight but some people are too gutless

L.O.D: They are just to gutless to give me a match I came here to fight not to laze around ya know.

TBC:
    The #1 Chain Gang Member is HERE!.

WORD LIFE! I'm a John Cena fan for life.

God

Status

Michelle Kelly and Orlando Maxwell are sitting back and playing a game of cards in an attempt to pass the time and overcome boredom. Their game is soon interupted however when the CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future, come onto the scene.

Daren Storm: Hey cameraman, Jim right?

John the Cameraman: Its John.

Daren Storm: Yeah whatever, you're coming with us to film. Quickly we've got a plane to catch.

Michelle Kelly: Where are we going and why?

Daren Storm: One, you're not coming. Two, thats none of your business.

Michelle Kelly: I disagree. John is my cameraman meaning he needs my permission to leave work.

Axl Storm: You're his co-worker, not his boss.

Orlando Maxwell: Can i come?

Daren Storm: Who the hell are you?

Orlando Maxwell: I am Orlando, Interviewer extraordinaire!

Axl Storm: Why do we always get stuck with that bitch?

Orlando Maxwell: She's the head Interviewer, she picks who gets what.

Daren Storm: What? Why the hell are you always complaining about having to interview us then? Just send... whatever his name was.

Orlando Maxwell: Orlando.

Daren Storm: Yeah, him.

Michelle Kelly: Thats none of your business, and no, Orlando cannot go and neither can my cameraman until i know what is happening.

Axl Storm: Fine, we are going to New York to shoot a promo. We need a cameraman for the actual recording of said promo.

Michelle Kelly: Why didnt you just say that? John, go with them, no way in hell am i going to New York, i might get raped.

Daren Storm: You wish. Lets go John.

With that, Daren Storm, Axl Storm and John the Cameraman head off to catch a flight to New York City.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Dr. Jack Adams limps onto the interview set. Michelle Kelly drops her latte and runs to greet him.

Kelly: Dr. Adams, please come in and have a seat.

Adams: Thank you. You requested an interview?

Kelly: Yes, and thank you for coming. First of all, I think I speak for all of the CWA when I say it's great to have you back.

Adams: It's great to be back, Michelle, thank you. May I call you Michelle?

Kelly: Absolutely.

Adams: Then you may call me Doc, or Jack, or Adams, or Doctor, a combination of any of those, or whatever you feel comfortable calling me. I really don't care.

Kelly: Well, thank you very much, Doc. Let's get on to my first question, then. I've heard that you've altered your training regimen. Can you tell us anything about that?

Adams: The only thing I've done is add more emphasis on my cardio workouts. My weight training is still what it has been, and it's still improving, but the priority right now is on cardio.

Kelly: I've also heard that your signature finishing hold, The Final Adjustment, is undergoing some change as well.

Adams: That would also be true. As a chiropractor, I almost have an unfair advantage as far as submission holds are concerned. With that in mind, I have retired my variation on the Octopus Hold. I've already crippled one man with it, and I don't want to cripple another. That said, I have adopted a new finishing hold. It will still be called "The Final Adjustment", but it won't be as permanently damaging as the original. It will, however, be plenty damaging enough to win a match, while allowing my opponent to live to fight another day.

Kelly: When will we get to see the new version of "The Final Adjustment"?

Adams: During my next match, I hope.

Dr. Adams and Michelle Kelly laugh.

Kelly: One more final question, Doc. How does it feel to be back as a licensed wrestler?

Adams: It feels amazing, Michelle, but it doesn't feel nearly as good as having my conscience cleared. That's all I'll say about that for now.

Kelly: Thanks for coming, and welcome back, Dr. Adams.

Adams: Thank you.

Dr. Adams leaves the interview set.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Jay Walters sneakily walks over to Kelly. He whispers in her ear as she watches the doc walk off.

Walters: He looks better. That’s good!

Kelly turns around only to see the back of Jay Walters as he walks off.

Kelly: Mr. Walters a minute of your time?

Jay ignores her calls and continues down the hall leaving an eerie silence over Kelly and the crew.

Kelly: That guy got problems.

Jay smirks at the comment and continues his journey.

Walters: More then you will ever know.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Curtain Jerker

Status

Rey Gurero burst in and grabs the mic "I'm issuing a missing poser alert on ultimate pain, when people like him go out without their helmet, bad things can happen. So please, help me find CWA's poser, for his own safety."

Curtain Jerker

Status

*laughs* "rey your calling him a poser your the won walking tryin to talk shit to the champ your acting just like the cholo you are"

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

The scene opens up with Michelle Kelly standing next to Joey Nicholas with a CWA.com exclusive box at the corner of the screen

Michelle Kelly: Good evening ladies and Gentlemen, Michelle Kelly here with the newly crowned X-fly champion, Joey Nicholas! Joey has requested to publicly share his thoughts on what transpired during the mainevent bout between Rich Stone and Ultimate Pain just moments ago.
    Joey sternly looks into the camera

Joey Nicholas: The match was going great and dandy for my man Ulti and I wanted to get a better view from ringside, so I decided to make my presence known. Many ask well weren't you trying to bash Stone's skull in with the chair?

Joey chuckles

Joey Nicholas: I was merely giving Ulti a chair to rest on as he was completely toying with Stone and he looked absolutely bored out of his mind. But as you may guess it was taken the wrong way and CWA's "Hero" Doc Adams had to make the save!

Joey begins to scowl

Joey Nicholas: I'm starting to grow very tired of your interference with the Hood's business old man. I suggest you mind you're own business next time or the people you love may be getting a visit from The Real Deal personally, and you and I both know that wont turn out pretty! You have been forewarned Jack!

Joey storms off the set as the picture turns black

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Michelle Kelly, Orlando Maxwell, and John the camera man are embroiled in a hand of poker. They're all in, and it's time to show their hands.

Kelly: A pair of queens and a pair of eights. Pay up, chumps.

Maxwell: My three Jacks have something to say about that.

John: A spade flush beats that, right? Right.

John is about to collect his earnings as Dr. Jack Adams and Jerry Black step onto the interview set.

Kelly: All bets are off.
    Maxwell: All bets are off.

John sighs and grabs his camera.

Kelly: Dr. Adams, Mr. Black, it's good to see the two of you again.

Adams: Sorry to break up your game. We just had a few rumors to dispel.

Maxwell: By all means, go right ahead.

Black: First of all, we might not have been completely honest about Adams' health last time we met.

Adams: I won't say I'm back at 100 percent, but I'm a hell of a lot closer than I was a month ago.

Kelly: I hope you'll address your interference with Brotherhood business as well.

Adams: Absolutely. The Brotherhood is currently the most dominant force in the CWA. They currently hold all the gold the CWA has to offer. I want gold. Specifically, I want Heavyweight Championship gold. I don't see a way to get it without stirring up the Brotherhood wasp nest.

Maxwell: That's a bit dangerous, don't you think?

Adams: If you saw my reinstatement match, you'll know two things: One, I don't give a damn about danger if I have my mind set on something. Two, I have powerful friends here in the CWA. The go-to strategy of the Brotherhood is a numbers game. I can counter that with no problems.

Maxwell: In that case, I wish you both the best of luck.

Black: We make our own luck, sir.

With that, Adams and Black leave the interview set.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

August 12th, 2009

*Nickolas Kennedy Arsen comes into view with a towel draped over his head. He torques it around his hair and throws it over his shoulder. He smiles coming off the heels of his recent debut. Orlando Maxwell is sitting down, reading the paper and drinking tea. Arsen approaches.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "Hey hey! Look who is here!?!?! I believe we haven't met squirmy! Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!"

*Maxwell sees Nickolas approaching and trys to escape to a quiter place, but Arsen stops him by pushing him back into the chair. Arsen sits as well.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "I know what you want to say man, but just hold on to those words. I have arrived. Did you see what I did to Steel? I have officially established myself as a threat to the impurity that has corrupted CWA for quite some time."

Orlando Maxwell: "Well, I jus---"

*Arsen holds him back again*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "Wondering what is next for the Agent of Change, right? Well, a lot of people want to know where I was when all hell was breaking loose between then Brotherhood and just about the entire CWA roster. I was in the back, scouting what makes my potential rivals tick. What I can do to defeat them. I was just an eagle hovering over the prey."

*Nickolas gets the attention of the camera man. He looks directly into the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "Well, this eagle is ready to strike. I am ready to make my first move at the Brotherhood. I heard one of my newly established allies, Jack Adams, talking about taking gold off the hands of the Brotherhood no matter what. Well, I am here to tell Dr. Jack Adams that I am with him on his battle. I too am looking to help de-throne the spots that the Brotherhood have unjustfully conquered. I don't care if it is taking down the Future, dealing with the Real Deal, or facing The Ultimate Pain. I will take down the Brotherhood, and their little yappity whore as well!"

*Nickolas shakes his head and smiles.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "You see Orlando, I----"

*Nickolas turns to get Orlando's output, but Orlando is missing from his chair. Arsen looks around.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "Where did he go?"
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

The scene opens up to Orlando Maxwell standing beside Joey with Matt “Minimal” Pain and Kennif Leblanch on either side of him

Orlando Maxwell: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m here with one half of the brotherhood led by the Real Deal himself Joey Nicholas to get their views on the near riot that occurred just moments ago.

Maxwell moves the microphone towards Joey who then snatches the mic away from the interviewer to Orlando’s complete displeasure

Joey Nicholas: Get the hell out of my presence before I knock you out right here and now!

Orlando obliges without a word and scurries off the set. Joey glares into the camera before speaking

Joey Nicholas: It seems that all of you in the back have formed some sort of coalition against the ‘Hood as of late. However that will prove to be a grave mistake made by all of your parts to oppose the greatest entity in wrestling today! We will tear through the entire CWA roster one member at a time to punish them for their actions here tonight! This purge will begin on the next edition of Adrenaline Rush when Matt Jones and I team up with the ‘Hood’s leader and CWA World Champion Ultimate Pain to take on Rich Stone, Doc Adams and Nickolas Arsen! It's time to cut the snake's head off of this oppression before it gets out of hand and we will do just that in Atlanta, Georgia!

With that, the mic is dropped with a loud thud whilst the Brotherhood begins their advancement down the hallway to end the scene

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Five Star Attraction Post-Match Interview

Orlando Maxwell: "I am standing by with our 2009 Royal Rumble winner, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!"

*The camera zooms out to get both men in the shot. Arsen is panting, looking angry toward the ground an paying little care to the camera.*

Orlando Maxwell: "Well, Arsen, you put up a performance of a lifetime, but you fell short in defeating Roberto for The World Heavyweight Championship. Now that you have another opportunity by winning the Royal Rumble, do you think you'll try to leave the emotions that cost you the match tonight for your eventual rematch?"

*Arsen puts a deadly glare on Orlando.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "My so-called emotions may have lead to Roberto unrigthfully getting the best of me after I took him to the limit, but my emotions will now lead me to the right path. You see, I thought I failed my mission, but I just went through a minor setback. My plan will still go into fruition. Roberto, I'm going to stay true to my word. Your life for the next couple of months will be a living hell until we meet again. And to all of the CWA Roster, you better follow me and exist among side me, or get your ass out of the way, because Im going to start giving people neck injuries symetrical to the World Champion."

*Arsen makes Orlando flinch. Orlando begins to tremble in fear*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    : "Now, ask me what I will do when I become the World Heavyweight Champion at Uprising?"

Orlando Maxwell: "What are you going to do when you become the World Heavyweight Champion at Uprising?"

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: "Go get me a Fruit Roll-Up and a Heiniken and shut your mouth."
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Artist of Chaos

Status

CJ Franchise and Orlando Maxwell are set up for an interview and as usual The Franchise looks annoyed by Maxwell.

Maxwell: Do you not like me CJ...

Franchise: Its Mr.Franchise to you and no its not that don't like you. Just the whole interview process annoys me but go on and ask your question.

Maxwell: Well you have been here two week and have racked up two wins. What do you think of CWA competition so far?

Franchise: Well the competitors i have face have been poor but I know they just wanted to see what I was capable of. Now that they have I will probably start facing stiffer competition

Maxwell: Well it was announced that you will be in the Main Event of the first High Voltage for the X Fly rankings match. Does the competition their look a bit stiffer?

Franchise: Yes a bit and I am glad CWA has put the debut of High Voltage on my back to carry the show. This Franchise will prosper as long as I am on it.

Maxwell: Very interesting...what about backstage? Hows is it with the wrestlers and staff in the back.

Franchise: Well I have mostly kept to myself because of my life style these kind of people dont usually understand it. I have been eying that new backstage interviewer Lacey she looks like someone that might want to be purified by The Franchise.

Maxwell: um..well you seem very confident in yourself. Good luck in your match.

Franchise: Luck is for insecure losers like you I am a Franchise and all I need is my skill.

Credit to OMB

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status
      Country                    Canada

Dot Com Exclusive Interview

*Dave Hunter walks down the hall looking for Orlando Maxwell*

Hunter: Ah, there you are.

Orlando: Sorry... do i know you?
    *Hunter laughs*

Hunter: No, no you dont.

Orlando: Then.. who are you?

Hunter: Well, O.M. I am Dave Hunter. And i just wanted to schedule an interview for after High Voltage.

Orlando: And why is that?

Hunter: Well you see Maxwell, High Voltage marks the start of a bright new career. High Voltage this tuesday is my debut!

Orlando: Oh, oh. Your a wrestler?

Hunter: What did you think i done!?

Orlando: I.. I dont know. Maybe i thought you were with the cleaning staff...

Hunter: Dumbass... (under his breath)

HunteR: Anyways, tuesday you'll get to know me and my pal Koran alot better, because we are going to not only defeat Johnson, and Kyle but we are going to humiliate them in front of everyone!

Orlando: Well ok then. So what did you say your name was? I'll pencil you in.

*Hunter looks at Orlando and shakes his head*

Hunter: Dont worry, you'll remember my name soon enough. Dave Hunter and Koran will soon be a more common household name then Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, or Moon Max!

*Staff stares at Hunter as the room goes quiet*

Hunter: Fine, maybe that last one wasnt the best example...

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Interview With Indy Legend Darren Shadows at a Las Vegas Wrestling Convention

*Darren is talking to two of his fans, as Michelle Kelly subtly appears in the camera angle. Darren smiles, as he already knows who she is.*

Darren: "Oh s**t, I'm important enough now that I get interview time? Nice."

*Darren finishes up with his two fans, signs both of their shirts, and the fans then walk out of the camera's focus*

Michelle: "Mr. Shadows, since leaving CZW, what have been your future plans? Are you in talks with CWA?"

Darren: "For the past nine weeks Michelle, I've been sitting at my apartment in Westchester, eating ho-hos and watching old reruns of Fresh Prince. Now I know what you're thinking, sounds like the life eh?...

*Darren adjusts his deeply tented sunglasses, his seemingly permanent smirk wiping from his face for a moment*

... I'm a wrestler. It's what I do. It's who I am dammit. When I left CZW, I left a part of myself with that god forsaken company. A part of me that couldn't be, and can't be, filled by sitting on my ass all day. If CWA wants to talk to me, they know where to find me. It's not like I'm hiding."

*Darren then flips off the camera, before giving his trademark smirk and exiting right, out of the camera's focus.*

Michelle: "You heard it here folks, live from The Las Vegas Wrestling Convention, I'm Michelle Kelly, stay tuned for more coverage."

Thread Information