View Poll Results: Who was the better heel?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vince McMahon

10 83.33%
  • Chris Jericho

2 16.67%

Thread: Best Heel Ever Tournament: Vince McMahon vs Chris Jericho

WAKE UP

Status

Best Heel Ever Tournament: Vince McMahon vs Chris Jericho

Vince is probably the biggest non-wrestler heel ever, Jericho has been on-and-off heel through his career spanning all over the world since the begining of the 90's.

Vince or Jericho?

The Main Event Maker

Status

Re: Best Heel Ever Tournament: Vince McMahon vs Chris Jericho

Vinnie Mac. Drugging his wife, making his daughter tap out, beating his son down in a Street Fight? Bludgeoning Hogan with a pen and having him "unconsciously sign" a contract with his own blood? His war with Austin? Screwing Bret? Screwing Trish (See earlier heel antics.) Challenging God to a tag-team match? Yep, my vote is for Vinnie Mac.

Vinnie Mac easily.

Chris Jericho was always entertaining as a heel, but most of the time too entertaining. It's one thing to use fun comedy when you're doing a promo with The Rock, since the Rock can dish it back out. However, most of Jericho's feuds were against men who couldn't even come close to being that good on the mic. Basically, Jericho couldn't keep heel heat on himself since everyone else was so bland.

As for Vince, he's one of the greatest heels of all time. The Mr. McMahon characters seems to come so natural for him. Then again, considering the source of the heel turn came from the Montreal Screw job, it's probably not a stretch for Vince to play. As big of a part as Austin played in the success of the Attitude Era, I don't believe it would of been as successful without the Mr. McMahon character.

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

Although I looooooooooove love love this current Jericho heel run. I mean LOVE it, Vince's heel heat with Austin and the audience was one of the best storylines ever. They just butchered it after that by doing it too many times. But it was huge.

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This was an unfair start for Jericho, to be honest. But this easily goes to Vince McMahon. He is the greatest non wrestler Heel of all time, definitely. Period. No argument as far as I'm concerned. Firing so many people, abusing his wife and daughter. Cared more about the company than the fans who support it. He was the greatest.

Thread Information