View Poll Results: Will a McMahon Turn on HHH?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

9 56.25%
  • Yes - Vince will

0 0%
  • Yes - Shane will

1 6.25%
  • Yes - Steph will

6 37.50%
  • Yes - They all will

0 0%

Thread: Will a McMahon Turn Heel at Wrestlemania 25?

Tommy Got Hacked

Will a McMahon Turn Heel at Wrestlemania 25?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Will a McMahon Turn Heel at Wrestlemania 25?

Yes, I still say Stephanie, but Im tired of explaining why and how. PS Thomas, this deals with a Wrestlemania, thus it goes in the ppv section n00blet! :p
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Curtain Jerker

Status

I doubt any McMahon will turn. It doesn't make much sense for Orton to be in cahoots with a McMahon, yet punting them in the head. There are dozens of others ways to fool HHH.

Tommy Got Hacked

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Steph will have put herself through a hell of a lot to just turn on HHH. What's her motivation? Why does she take an RKO and that DDT, just to align herself with Orton? Legacy will add another member or two (maybe DH Smith appears and helps Orton win?) and it'll be McMahons vs Legacy for another few months.

Tommy Got Hacked

Formerly Chuck Norris

Status

The only real chance we have of a heel turn is Steph, because it would be a little to easy if it were Shane/Vince, because of the amount of times in the past they have gone a little crazy. Stephanie would be a nice surprise but I can't see it happening! Think about it, why would WWE make both champions on RAW? Eventually one is going to have to go back to SD! and continue a feud or make a new one, and it'll most likely be HHH going back to SD! because he can spend more time with Steph. So expect Orton to win and HHH feuding with Edge/Show/Vickie.

Anyway, no McMahon heel turn IMO, but HHH/Steph v Edge or Show/Vickie feud for SD! Power couple could be easy to set up and could be a good feud. But with Vince anything could happen.

People's Champion

Status

Well IF there were to be a heel turn, it would be like a domino effect. For whatever reason, the stuff that the McMahon's were going throught have randomly dissappeared, and now the are the perfect family. I remember the days of Steph calling Linda a bitch, and Vince telling Shane "I will never forgive your mother for giving birth to you" and Linda kicking Vince in the balls at 'Mania 17. Shane is a really forgiving person.

But this my twist on it.....

...You Ready?

As the match is going on, something will happpen. There will be a winner, and if it is Orton....Linda McMahon will be at the center of it, getting revenge.

It's the perfect twist to a saga like that. And Linda hasn;t been involved in a story since i beleive the firing of Jim Ross in 05/6. It would be fresh to see linda again.

_RJ

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status

If anything, I'd say it's more likely Rhodes or DiBiase will turn on Orton than anyone turning heel.

Either way the match will most likely be a clusterfuck full of run-ins.

I call it like I see it.

Status

I would of expected The McMahons to return at WrestleMania and help Triple H. It does have me wondering where the hell their going with this one to be honest. I guess I turn would be kinda shocking but the whole thing would seem really odd. I mean the man (Orton) punted both Shane and Vince...and layed out Steph...so it be really odd. And the only reason it would seem odd is because unlike alot of feuds I have seen over the years...this one seemed like they were building this as flat out legit. I guess the most shocking would be if Stephanie turned..but I am not going to hold my breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This picture for the win!

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

Favorite Divas: Mickie James, Alissa Flash, Sarita,Tara, Layla, Bella Twins

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

People's Champion

Status

If anything, I'd say it's more likely Rhodes or DiBiase will turn on Orton than anyone turning heel.
    I was thinking that. Maybe they notice that Orton is a crazy bastard with no sense of common knowledge for puntin the man that made his, his father's and hid granddaddy's name famous.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Think about it, why would WWE make both champions on RAW? Eventually one is going to have to go back to SD! and continue a feud or make a new one, and it'll most likely be HHH going back to SD! because he can spend more time with Steph. So expect Orton to win and HHH feuding with Edge/Show/Vickie.
    Um, well....thinking logically, they WON'T. There's a draft coming up in a week. Steph is no longer part of Smackdown, so HHH going back there to be with her and the kids is out the window. Secondly, PW Torch reported McMahon wants as much star power back on RAW as he can feasably get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't want to see Linda back on TV. She was boring, and it would be a swerve for the sake of a swerve if they did that.
    Plus she's part of the Connecticut Board of Education now, so not only is she likely not even remotely interested in playing any kind of TV role, but I really don't think that's conducive to the image the CBOE wants in it's members. Obviously, they know who she is and what her family is into, but still....

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

HHH has already said in an interview that contrary to the popular belief, he doesn't get more time with Steph or the kids. It's about the same for him, he says.

So it wouldn't really matter if he stayed on RAW or SD when it comes to time w/ the fam.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    HHH has already said in an interview that contrary to the popular belief, he doesn't get more time with Steph or the kids. It's about the same for him, he says.

So it wouldn't really matter if he stayed on RAW or SD when it comes to time w/ the fam.
    I think him returning to RAW is the worst kept secret since I dunno when. I mean he's been on Smackdown once in the last month, but on RAW every week.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

A McMahon best not turn bloody heel at Wrestlemania!! Especially not Steph. Any turn at this point is swerving for the sake of swerving and ruins the build to the match entirely. I'm hoping that Orton wins and has a lengthy reign... Eventually you can have Vince say that Orton is good for business and that's the end of the threat to Orton's job that began when he punted Vince. Sure it's a little screwy, but it's the only direction that doesn't cheapen the build immediately.

Thread Information