Thread: Joey Nicholas missing

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Joey Nicholas missing

As previously reported on CWA.com, CWA Lightweight Champion Joey Nicholas pulled out of all his scheduled appearances in Canada on the CWA’s behalf to which Toronto’s own Dr. Jack Adams (Former CWA Lightweight Champion and currently inactive CWA talent) willingly stepped in to take Nicholas’ place alongside CWA Heavyweight Champion Roberto to meet and greet the Canadian CWA fans. However, not only has CWA.com been unable to get a statement from the two-time Lightweight Champion, but even his agent hasn’t been able to get a hold of the “Real Deal.” CWA.com spoke with Joey’s agent on the situation to which he had this to say: “The last time I spoke to [Joey] was before his match in Burbank, California last week. I’ve constantly tried calling both his home and cell phones, but haven’t got an answer. It’s as if Joey just disappeared.” With the extravaganza known as In Exile drawing nearer, one has to wonder if Joey Nicholas will even show up to Toronto for his scheduled title defense against Shadow Equinox come April 8th.
    Source CWA.com

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Joey Nicholas missing

That's not good news, let's hope Nicolas is ok

Thread Information